What's the most sexual shit you have done in your car?

What's the most sexual shit you have done in your car?

>Current car
2004 Subaru wrx: Nothing

>Past cars
2011 Toyota Yaris: Nothing

1994 Toyota avalon: Fingered a girl, received half assed handjob, made out in back seat. on the way home I low key sniffed my fingers by pretending to rub my nose

Jacked off while driving on the highway

2012 Subaru Impreza
>Made out with girlfriend a few times
>Got blown by a guy I met online

what a surprise
either nothing or getting blowed by a guy in subaru

i got my salad tossed and got a blowjob from this guy in his camaro. it was kinda hard tho. the camaro isn't roomy.

I lived with her, why the fuck would we screw around in the car?

I'm rather concerned why you got blowed by a guy

in order of ownership:
>jeep wrangler
road head, park in parking lots at night to fuck
>chevy cruze
road head and naked driving dares, tried to fuck in back but too small
>nissan altima
road head
>nissan xterra
road head and sex
>nissan 300zx
road head, want to fuck in the hatch but too low to get any thrust
>hyundai genesis
road head and just barely because its about as spacious as a tank in there, small children barely fit in the back seat so not ideal for baby makin

Fucked in my dad's Buick Century that he let me use for university. Married to the fuckee now.

what anime is this from?

>99 e-class
Awkward sekkusu in the back seats.
>96 burban
Nothing.
>99 burban
700 mile drive. Needed sleep half way through, but couldn't. Had a wank.

Boku no Wolfboi

Made out with my gf in my WRX.

> buy WRX
>can't drive manual
>learn the basics over the weekend
>come monday
>oh shit I forgot I drive qt girl from work home like I normally do
>have to stop on an incline cos of traffic
>stall about 10-15 times and nearly crashed when I went spastic with my revs and it lunged forward unexpectedly

felt so fucking bad man. curled up in bed straight after work for about a week being tormented by that

finger blasted a chick in my hot hatch

"Married to the fuckee" He or she must feel very lucky to have you.

I do think I've ever had a girl in my car.

Had sex in multiple cars. A few of them when I was a horny teenager with a prude Christian gf, and one of them with my current gf.

It is possible to have sex in the back seat of a GTR

fucked a girl on her period

[spoiler] the dick was bloody [/spoiler]

A true knight has no problem getting blood on his sword

I see Im not the only one that does this

First vehicle was a 1985 Town Car with a huge back seat. My high school gf was a petite asian with huge tits. For a year or so we would park in the lot of these senior apartments at night (nobody was ever out at night and my car blended in) and have full on fuck sessions in the back seat. I kept a roll of paper towels back there to clean up the loads i busted on her tits.

Hell we even fucked in the front seats sometimes. God i miss that car (and her, though she was stupid as fuck and has gotten fat since).

Got sucked off in my garage in my 2013 GS. My GF would probably do road head but I'd be too stressed out to enjoy it.

>subaru
you've been a massive faggot in your car already OP, don't feel sad.

Fucked multiple times in it

I thought this was normal?

Fucked or at least gotten a BJ in every single car I've owned except the fox. Funnest probably being convertibles

Pretty much everything in a Corsa, sex was hard.. Had her head out the passenger window going at it doggy.

Was also parked sideways on a hill, felt like the car was going to roll lol.

it's a telltale game

this

:/ Shit m8, I picked it up in a couple days on my golf. But it doesn't have a GOAT clutch so when my GF asked me to teach her I got stressed out and wasn't as patient as I should've been

I did it once.. HOLY SHIT I came so hard. It was scary and amazingly hot at the same time, kept trying to make sure no one came up next to me and saw

God you're autistic.

I would totally do this if I had a taller vehicle. Imagine commuting in a lifted truck so you can just unsuspectingly gaze down at all those professional women and tug your prick... It's a beautiful thing.

top 10 worst TV couples

Same, except for my current car. I'm working on that :-(

>1994 Civic
Lost my virginity. Got some decent head while I clumsily fingered her snatch, then we fucked missionary in the reclined passenger seat. Nutted inside her w/ a condom, then just threw that shit out he window lol. Definitely sniffed my fingers on the drive home.

>2001 Civic
Fucked that same girl again couple years later. Pretty much the same routine, but I didn't have a condom this time and she convinced me to pop her anyways. Was super paranoid for months after about possible STD and pregnancy.

>2007 Lexus IS
P-p-please? Someone fuck me!

nobody cares about your degeneracy

shoo

Married the woman I've done the most sexual thing in my cars. 10 years and two kids after, would of loved to have met her sooner.

>inb4 tell/show us

No details, pics, vids, or stories. We still do it all in the car all the time.

>chevy cruze
>road head and naked driving dares, tried to fuck in back but too small
Pull down the rear seats and with parts of the body in the trunk space, there is plenty of room. The other advantage is also being partially hidden that way.

Good girl. If I was married, I'd get her to do some dirty shit like suck me off in the parking lot of her employer while she's on lunch break. The thought of her going back in to work after that and no one having a clue... Hot!

A female stood in the general vicinity of my car once

My mom's been in the passenger seat before

Did you ever sniff the seat after your mom sat in it?

sex and road head with gfs in my old cars
nothing in my current car

i once had a girl look at my car while i drove by
shit was cash

>current car
97 Miata: made out with a girl, nothing more

>past cars
97 S-10 and 99 Avalon: fucked my ex a few times

>ex's car:
00 Grand Cherokee: fucked her many a time

>97 Miata: made out with a guy, nothing more

T...Tiffany?

Jacked off
Fucked g/f in front passenger seat
Blowjob while driving, lasted about an hour
Hand job while driving
Given a blowjob while being driven
Fingered a lass while driving

you made out with a guy named tiffany? kinda weird

>mfw i was on the side of I-64 in the break down lane jerkin' off one sunny morning in a z3
feelsgoodman.jpg

(cont.) i also banged my filipina ex-gf in there.

Mmmm. Love me some flip girls.

Foxbody mustang hatchback. I kept the seats folded flat all the time and would fuck my gf at the beach with the hatch up and sea air rolling in. When it rained there was still room to fug and the back window was massive so post sex you could just look up.

Fuck I need to fix that thing. Slow as shit but that meant you could fling it around all day without a care in the world.

I also married the girl who I had sexual experiences with in my car.

As soon as you put a ring on 'em, they dry up and start nesting and leaving piles of random shit all over your house. Now I'm lucky if I get a goddamn hug at the end of the day.

This thread makes me very sad

corolla:
thought about jacking off to keep myself awake during a long ass drive with little sleep

mr2:
driving it is pure sex on its own

Next time she sits down to watch The Bachelor, jump up on the couch and start fucking her mouth. I think she'll appreciate the spontaneity and see you as the man she originally fell for. Think outside the box.

1999 Accord

Doggystyle'd and creampied some girl I met on twitch.tv 15-20 times.

Having my cousin give me a blowjob and have her try to fit my dong inside her, failing and starting crying because she doesn't feel adequate.

My first kiss was a cousin lol. I was maybe 10 and she was couple years older. I don't think you really realize how weird that shit is at that age. Just horny as fuck all the time.

>older 2004 Impreza (p plate days)
Hooked up with a few girls

>current Liberty GT
Nothing, but with that being said these days I'm geared towards spending my time on more important things

>current car
'99 Integra GS-R: received handjob while driving, fingered pussy of passenger while driving, fucked a girl in it doggy style. She was petite so it worked out

Same

>oldsmobile
Sex, fingered, gotten bi/hj, cocaine done off my dick. Fingered someone while driving, road head
>civic
Sex once

Yep this is the first time communicating that I've ever done that.

I definitely did that.

I drive one of these.

I have blown a guy once and have gotten blown by another guy after, respectively.

Jason, it's your dad. We need to talk.

Call me A.S.A.P.

That's funny, because this one time I snorted cocaine off a dick in an Oldsmobile. Small world.

GUYS, how do you get the cum stains off the steering wheel?

>02 Camaro
Everything but anal, shit really wasnt that cash because she was fat
>94 Firebird
Shit is very cash, it's pretty much our favorite place to fuck. There's sone merit to nutting inside a girl while watching your antenna spaz out from the thrusting

How is your steering wheel not leather?

Wouldn't it just kind of shoot on your hands/pants? What kind of loads are you working up, you fucking freak?

I have a story that happened just last weekend in my frs

>be me
>finally meet up with girl off tinder
> she hops in car
>drive to nice secluded parking lot
>listen to music talk
>start kissing her while rubbing her nips
>tell her to unzip pants
>rub her oversized clit and finger her
>she gives me head over center console
>Tell her i want some pussy
>She climbs over center console and gets on top
>proceed to have unprotected sex
>bust balls deep then drive her home
>she says call me tomorrow.

Haven't talked to her since
Pretty uncomfortable experience overall, was too cramped in there

>1990 Honda Prelude
put my hand on a girls thigh and said thanks for the sex earlier.
>2006 Toyota Yaris
fucked gf several times in it
>2015 Yamaha MT07
I haven't seen a vagina in 2 years :(

Did you call her or at least attempt to do so?

>bust balls deep then drive her home

Doesn't the cum just fall out all over your interior then? Lol

>Put my hand on a girls thigh and said thanks for the sex earlier
The whitest thing ever written on this board.

She texted me the other day but i didn't reply.
she got off and pulled up her pants. Cum didn't get anywhere.

I bet she saved some and had it for a snack later.

Kek, thats sick

>Given a blowjob while being driven
what

dry humped my waifu pillow

I tend to do this when I'm drunk
>first car 89 camry
Had sex with my girlfriend and the time in front of some random dudes house at like 11pm
>current truck 06 ranger
Fuck my girlfriend maybe twice a week in it

Nothing wrong with ketchup on the hotdog if the bun is tight bro

In a ranger? How so?

I ain't even white that's how terrible I am

>>chevy cruze
>road head and naked driving dares, tried to fuck in back but too small
>>nissan 300zx
>road head, want to fuck in the hatch but too low to get any thrust

Improve your skill level. Or someone else will...

Coincidence? I think not. Oldsmobile rules

>97 Camry
Ate a girl out in the backseat, but got stopped by a cop as I tore open the condom package to move on to phase 2. Maybe a church's parking lot wasn't the best place to try that, but we were both 16, horny, and stupid

>93 Volvo 240
Had sex in the backseat twice. Uncomfortable, but made it work. Got road head, which was a challenge seeing as it was a 5 speed and I was on a road with stoplights. Thrilling nonetheless

>00 V70
Nothing yet, but finally have a vehicle that might actually be comfortable for sex

>not only having sex in the missionary position while holding hands after you're married for the sole purpose of procreation

Umm I thought this was a Christian board?

Have a bench seat so I just put up the center console slide on over and she gets on top or she lays down and I put one leg on the floor and the other between the seat and her

Sounds like to much work. Marry after you've gotten the father permission to and you've secured a well paying job and a house. Then have intercourse on your bed after marriage, and start a nice big family.

>93 Volvo 240
What colour

Black

Also, this wasn't in my car, but I ate out a girl I was dating while she drove her Dodge Stratus. I would advise any of you anons to do the same. It is quite the thrill for both parties involved

looks like a crack whore

2003 RX330: Uh, sex?

I

h
a
v
e

s
u
c
k
e
d

a
g
u
y

o
f
f

w
h
i
l
e

h
e

w
a
s

d
r
i
v
i
n
g

I jerked off while I was driving in my Skyline once.

>not getting a tint