/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
-The first two parts of Squid Sisters Stories have been released. splatoon.nintendo.com/squid-sisters-stories
-A Splatoon 2 exhibition tournament will be held at E3, more details coming soon.
-SPLATOON 2 COMES OUT JULY 21!
-New mode announced and it's called Salmon run, its a new PVE gamemode where you need to fight hordes of salmonoid creatures with 3 friends! youtube.com/watch?v=8alvfmZi0zY
-New amiibo announced as well being inkling girl,boy and squid, they can save your current loadout and transfer it to another console, they also include exclusive gear!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1056411/a4290b7af3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, at least I didn't fuck up the links this time.

>fortnight old thread dies a dozen posts from the limit
fug

84 days remain.

I love you, /ink/

at least it didn't die so early.

Friends with Squidsister unification association

good afternoon, /ink/
how are we all doing today? any good matches?

I've never had a good match in my life

Quick! post interesting locations for spla2n maps!

callie's cooter

cargo ships! like the ones is port mackerel!

Train yard! bus terminal! crowded streets of squibuya!

Why is there only one of Callie's shoes? Did she leave the apartment with one missing again.

symbolism of them growing apart
there is a second picture of only Marie's boots, this is to show that Callie has gone on with her life while Marie is stuck in place

Rooftop penthouse garden.

inside a rich squid's mansion and backyard! on the back of a giant Liopleurodon! outside Akicrabara station, complete with Maid costumes!

spla2n yet?

>on the back of a giant Liopleurodon

Splatoon: SoTC

Fisherman village! Aircraft carrier! Hotel lobby!

I am looking forward to finally getting to play again with splatoon 2

I love you, user!

what a tweest

Morning /ink/

nice

is this THE scarth?!?!

Now this is why I wish /ink/ to just disappear

>1v1

>tfw people are going to drop more names if /ink/ revives
Can't win 'em all.

lets just get them all out of the way now.
Nose, Cute, Vector, and PSA are the ones off the top my head

Dead Simple from Doom 2

What rank are you, friend?

Forever S.

Thing is this isn't name dropping mid playing, which seems fine

I was S+, but I must've gone a really bad losing spree while high on RCs or some shit because I was somehow A+ last time I played.

>acquire switch
>been a few months since playing splatoon
>shed a tear packing up the wii u with all the hours spent in splatoon/smash/zeldas/mk
few more months left folks.

Anyone have features they would like to see in Splat2n?

I hope they make a bigger testing area this time around that includes moving targets and an option to have infinite ink on while practicing.

I hope all multiplayer modes are playable in local.
and the ability to take selfies with Marie using her amiibo

>page 9

So we getting playable Octolings or not?

>dead thread
d-don't make me stop lurking...

Hm

Are we getting new page of this comic or not?

scarth needs to win desu also spaceman

I'm B+, gonna try to do a "slosh to S+99" though if I can remember the password to that account

Hey /ink/ where can I get my fill on splatoon tournaments? Taking a break from drawing woomies because my carpal tunnel is acting up. (...and forever putting off that splatoon comic I planned....)

Got to S+, purposefully derank to S every time now because S+ is too taxing on my poor nerves. Seriously, I managed to get to S+46 once but was shaking for hours afterwards.

S rank here, occasionally S+

A+. If the Splatoon universe had its own equivalent of hell, it would be this.

There's a Splatoon 2 article in this month's edge, though mostly just stuff we already know. Map rotation's still in, but it's every two hours now.

Two hours is better, though I'd also prefer three maps per cycle at least.

Nogami's still sticking to the idea that he wants people to change their loadout for each pair of maps, so it doesn't look likely.

Will /ink/ buy ARMS?

Likely not.
And I still can't get over how dumb colgate man looks.

Yes.

No. I'm sure it'll have some interesting characters and lore, but fighting games aren't my thing.

Admittedly the game has a nice aesthetic similar to Splatoon.

Only if there's a Nozzlenose-tan.

Probably.
I'll probably also get very mad when I lose and drop it in a week like I do with other fighting games

You stole my words. I'll buy it because it looks cute, but I'll end up hating it because I'm always terrible at fighting games.

Maybe, it seems like they're trying to do what Splatoon did but with fighting games, boiling it down to really visibly clear mechanics and cutting out stuff that puts off newcomers like long move lists and really tight hitboxes or frame data.

yes,just for this guy fucking ninjaras grab spammers yesterday on the tourney

I love doing this.

Bump to the top

Congrats on coming in second Scarth!

>second
Time to disown.

>second

i want to see you do it better, this nigga got on second place

It's just banter user, I doubt anyone seriously thinks second place is worthy of derision.

Indeed. Rather, I didn't care about that tournament at all.

CUTE!!!!!

I'd fertilize her eggs if you know what I mean.

so you want to eyaculate over a bunch of eggs at the bottom of a river?

so what parts of the sea snail do they use for the clothing skills?
it can't just be a delicacy, right? why would we need to trade them if they aren't used at all

The snails have a chemical in them that acts as a toxin in high doses but can be consumed as a recreational drug in lower doses. Spike is an addict.

A better question would be what the salmon eggs are used for...

Alternatively, maybe the snails are toxic to squids but urchin bottomfeeder scum can eat them.

Come now is the idea of trade/currency that foreign?

The officials just say that. They say that they give them out because the shells are supposedly valuable. None of the shop keepers want them, though. Everyone knows they're only used on the urchin black markets.

It's like when Tide became popular black market currency for a while.

What's happening here.

What should've happened a long time ago...

What do you guys think is ultimate support weapon in Splatoon?

E-Liter

Anything with a Bubbler I supposed, assuming the player shares it with others strategically as opposed to using it as a panic button for themselves.

>expecting bubblers to share

CDS. Easily the best turfing main in the game, long range that lets it stay back, beakon and light shooter mobility lets it be everywhere, wail shoos snipers and, again, lets it be everywhere, and it's 100% self-sufficient and fits on any comp, while something like Dynamo itself needs to be heavily supported, and Eliter needs at least two good inkers on a team to not lose control.
Remix comes at a close second. It has to compensate slower turfing with a sprinkler and doesn't have the mobility for CDS's omniprescense, but more range and firepower lets it do the backline artillery job better.
For more offensive support, see the vanilla 3-liner trio (DS-96-H3, baisically same stuff in slightly different flavours), Cherry and Cydra.

By CDS do you mean Custom Dual Squelcher?

I know this one is not a "support" one but the n zap 89 was great, since you focus in claiming turf, that plus a well placed sprinkler charge up echolocation very fast so even I wasnt fighting directly the enemy my team was always aware of where they were

Yup, that one.

Wait wait wait, Sprinkler is on 89 and echo is on 85. The only sprinkler-echo is .96.

more like this needs to be made & shared
exhentai.org/g/1056411/a4290b7af3/

Why is he loosening her siphon? She won't be able to superjump nearly as well after that, he literally ruins her career. Not even mentioning that weird mutated 11th tentacle on the boy, the hell is that? It looks like a male human reproducton organ than something a squid would have. Author needs to learn squid anatomy before drawing such atrocities.

I picked this weapon mainly because I love retro games and grew up with an NES, but I have to agree that it's a great support weapon when you know how to use it. I've been top of the leaderboard many times with it.

I would use the N Zap 85 but I prefer the sprinkler as a sub. You can not only take care of areas that you aren't wanting to actively ink, but you can also really mess with peoples heads with it.
-Have an opponent that can't stand sprinklers? Throw that baby out there from a distance over an over again to distract them. I've even used it to avoid chargers. They usually go after it first, giving me the opportunity to slip past.
-got an enemy around the corner? Throw that sucker right on the wall just before the turn and you now have what looks like a player shooting from the side. Wait on the opposite side of the entrance and shoot them in the back when they come around to attack it.

The fact that it sticks to almost any surface helps too. I love placing it in a high up spot that most people won't notice and putting the pressure on them by constantly sneak attacking them while they try to take it out.

Inkstrike would just be a whole other wall of text but I love that weapon as well. Chargers hate it though.

>chargers hate inkstrike
>implying it's not just an inconvenience

Yeah, I actually kinda like getting targeted by inkstrikes because of the cover they provide.

why do people call inkbrushes a support weapon?

Good inking, can make quick paths, not the best at battling and the original comes with Sprinkler/Bubbler. I guess.