/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Mutant Ogre is killable now, I swear

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
youtube.com/watch?v=EywaCQIwETY
youtube.com/watch?v=1dONxX9rifs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

INCOMING

Inactive
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf

Active
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj

How the fuck do you combat karma bombers if you can't declare on them?

Lewd Drow shit! SHIT!

Out farm them

Invite them to your party and grind together

Claiming spots is as retarded as karmabombing

HEY

that's my waifu you're talking about

Invite them to party. Shit will die faster and you will able to post items to market place without the need to leave the spot.

Is karma level shared across characters?

nope

Cool. I plan on having an character that is an outlaw that kills everyone and another character that is a hero that hunts down and defeats said people.

If I recall correctly, if you go negative karma and die in pvp or pve, your gear has a chance of downgrading. It's useful for failstack building, otherwise be careful.

Sorc here, I've got a +15 green awakening weapon. Saving up, should I buy a PRI/DUO/TRI blue? Not sure what the best value is, I'm not that well geared.

What city has the best background music? Of the few cities I've visited so far nothing stuck out like Epheria

The difference between the blue and green awakening weapons is simply one is better for PvP than the other. If you don't plan to do pvp then there's no point in getting the the blue version. Just upgrade your green to DUO or TRI and then throw an ultimate stone on it to increase it's AP.

Hit 59 recently and thought I'd start working on my gear, where would be the best place to start? I was thinking belt or rings

Get boss gear...

If you haven't already, start trying to snipe Dandes off the market and hit up Karanda when it spawns. Pri ogre or duo serap would be good and buying a tri kutum would be great. If you have spare energy on alts maybe do nightvendor for possible Dande and boss gear.

Not exactly a city or even a town but Behr is comfiest

youtube.com/watch?v=EywaCQIwETY

I'm currently using energy on the night vendor and have dandes on notifications. I do my best to do as many kutums when it spawns. My funds are generally quite low though so everything I have I made myself.

>making pet food
>she sips the ladle

Doesn't human damage help against human mobs? I thought it'd be worth it for that alone.

Yes but it was nerfed to hell ages ago making it more or less worthless. Flat AP bonus is way better.

You fucking animal

>just bred a T7
Shit, I was hoping for a T6 so I could just give up on breeding.

Right, gotcha. I don't plan to do anything past casual PVP so I'll just grab a TRI green off the marketplace and ult it then. I doubt I'll get a Dandelion for a while.

do people still play this game or would starting now be a waste of time

>TRI green awakening
>ult stoning it

user...

tfw finally able to make a witch that doesn't look like a stupid anime baby

she ain't perfect but at least she isn't a carbon copy of everything on the beauty album

Sharky doesn't look like a anime baby though..

>how do I combat people I can't control myself from attacking first.

Anyone worth their shit can outfarm their competition forcing them into frustration to attack first then stomp them like a bug.

You are the bug.

Why do you love sharky so much user?

Don't you have any friends on your server?

sharky does look better than most witches yeah. That face still looks slightly more anime than I want though. Like, that doesn't look like it could be a real person

used to think witch was the worst now i love mines

I actually haven't played witch just because they're hard to make a good looking one

That was how i was at first the beauty album was even worse with all the doll sameface. Just gotta adjust things little by little.

>Don't you have any friends on your server?
Mhm. But I just want to meet Sharky.

>Why do you love sharky so much user?
Love's a powerful word, user. I just admire Sharky for reasons outside of his uber-sexy character.

>anime
>Like, that doesn't look like it could be a real person
Nah. I'm not seeing it. I was going to fetch you an image but I can't think of her name so just google "supermodel" and then tell me if you still think that.

your level of obsession for someone you've never even met is.. a little bit weird user.

Sorry... He just seems like a chill, hardworking guy!

>Forced to play as either a slut or a sweaty musclehead
>Can't be a small twink
>Can't a be a shota
>Can't be cute
>Even with "the most advanced character creator"
I will bitch about this every day until they make a male tamer.

>Can't be a small twink
Goto the young facial preset of wizard.
Boom

W-what should I do then? It seems like a good money investment for the damage boost.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't ult a green awakening

You can't ult green awakening.

TRI green is a good stepping stone until dande, but nothing below TRI

It's such a shame that a lot of build variety dies because of the absolute domination of AP and boss gear.

Well, they buffed DP a few times already so it shows they know about it and are slowly (too slowly) getting their head around it.

I hit 56 on DK and I'm relatively new. I don't want to deal with Sausans/Pirates. So is the best place for EXP at this point going to be Elrics?

I think I'm done with her. Thoughts?

>that chin
Do people ever look at the side view of their characters before clicking the okay button?

Ya there is some server on Kr they are testing out dp changes on but, boss armour and weapons will always be so far above any other gear that the only flavour in gear is accessories.

yeah i actually fixed that right after posting that kek. i didn't notice it before

Are you gonna post the fixed version?

jowls too fat, chin boney as fuck

Well the KR have new boss armor now, we already have the choice between kutum and nouver for off hand. Best in slot will always be boss stuff for obvious reasons (artisan memories) but it seems like in the future there will be choices to be made between which armor you're using.

Check the in-game version if you have a value pack.
Eyes look a bit dead, witch eyes are too hard imo

WHO ARE YOU?!!

Let me lick your armpits

Whats the lewd scene like here?

Like this

see

>Who are you
I'm just curious to know who the fuck this ninja is that only posts her lips without any context. Not even for lewd.
You're telling me

IT DOESN'T RILE YOUR CURIOUSITY?!

No touching, only looking

I'm a fresh player, sitting at 125/109/165. Manes grinding is getting me about 4mil/hour before loot, and I feel like I can be doing better than that at this point, but sausans is just way too fucking rowdy for my liking. If I'm not insta smoked by a 60 powering with his pals, I get zerged on and have to keep grinding at sub optimal spots. I've heard good things about bashims, but haven't really ventured into Valencia. Can I manage out there as a Musa with my stats like that? Any other places to grind in Valencia? Or should I just bite the bullet and save up for a duo Ultimate weapon and then go to other places?

Lips are for lewd, though. Maybe they're just shy?

somethinglovely.net/bdo/#levellingareas

Hmm, maybe.
What do you think the SS in her pictures stand for? 'Slutty secret'?

Have you tried Elrics? Usually theres an open channel as long as you're not trying to do it in Olvia servers

Can we have more wet?

So wait, this game has halfling lolis but they don't let you play as them?

Where the avatar friends at?

Hello!

No but I'll definitely give them a shot
Jesus dude where have you been all my life. So marni's and pirates is what I should look into next

On a side not, when it says AP/DP, how does the awakening weapon AP factor in? like, is my awakening weapon increasing in AP increase my overall AP? or do I have to crank the awakening weapon to deal more damage?

screen
shot

ANSWER

Seconding this, that sounds about right.

awakening weapon plus 40% of your mainhand weapon

thank you user

Hello.

Lack of avatar's here. What are you two doing?

So 109 + 50 (40% of main) = 159AP? That doesn't seem right...

AFK fishing while playing another game! You?

Finally getting more screenshots of "Carrot" and bidding. Have fun with that though.

Let's try this again without getting fucked by rotation.

Hi!

>Turning DK into crazy white chick.
why

Why does she only respond to you, what gives

That's okay, I still love you.

>be horse
>this wide berthed cruiser eases up near the docks
>I toss my mane, her sails catch the breeze in response
>draw her in with a stamp of my hoof
>can tell she's not the type to play around the way she digs the bow into the ocean lapped beach
>I approach, running the rough of my bridal against her painted, firm frame
>the barding hides nothing. "courser on parade" lol
>her sails start to furl, the slack quivering, she blames a gust of wind
>I know better
>she knows better
>I neigh, "bow to stern baby"
>she keels in response, "stern to bow"
>dock all night long

New player here coming to mainly lewd, what are some cute girls that are lacking in the thread?

If you can make a cute non-asian Tamer, go for it.

Y-you too

Thanks, you too!

Humanz is finally out.
Let's celebrate by sharing grinding music.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dONxX9rifs

You have 1 hour to find me Heidel City, NA Cal2.

If you manage to find me you get a surprise!

Let the games begin!

why doesn't that seem right?

You are literally just a standard camouflage outfit.

Thicc rangers

According to that and something lovely, I should be good to grind Bashir's at that rate, but like the grind at sausans with my current gear isnt something id call efficient. Like i can do it no problem, but its definitely not fast. Is that, like... corroborated by BDO? As in, they've states thats the metric for AP calculation