What's he staring at Veeky Forums?

what's he staring at Veeky Forums?

Danger to manifold

lmao

They're meant to be top speed cars, they can't corner on the level of track cars. Lap times are shit, but they show their teeth on the Salt Flats

Hey have you guys heard about FreeValveā„¢?

>absolutley cannot turn

He didn't fly so good

The CEL

The absolute clusterfuck of a dashboard. Jesus Christ Koenigseggs have the absolute ugliest dashboards of all time.

That's really ugly why would you do that

>hay guize, we heard you like rotaries, so we made the controls look like a rotary telephone.

Isn't the CCX like 15vyears old?

The 500 children and inbred dipshits with their cellphones all trying to take photos and video super close up, and he's trying not to damage his multi million dollar hypercar.

Thankfully the new ones look much better, still a clusterfuck of buttons though.

why is the dashboard a birth control reminder?

Some of this just belongs on the screen in the middle... why did they choose to put all this on the dashboard?

>make high speed cars
>don't give them the agility or downforce required to drive on a track

I don't understand this man

Only 11.

God damn they've come a long way

Not a transmission with multiple gears

Koenigesegg was really confident about the Nurburgring run which makes me think like they had fixed the cars enough to the point where they could actually turn at high speeds. But, the One:1 ended smashing into the guardrail... I'd like to see them return to the Burgergring again and see what happens, maybe they'll actually set a new record like they wanted to.

I heard that one brake locked up or something else broke, which is why it hit the wall.

I suspected something like that. If they knew the car turned like shit they wouldn't have been so confident about setting a new record.

people using camshafts to determine lift.

but why are these cars even made?
most fun driving a car is on roads with some curves
why would I buy a 1mil car and only drive straight roads?

They had an issue with the ABS module, from what I remembr reading.

Who wants to try next?

>cupholder

who paid you, to lose to the GTR in the motortrend test?!?!

A lot of loyalty for a GM!

or perhaps he is wondering why someone would use leafsprings and pushrods, before doing a lap on the ring

Pathetically low sales numbers. Or maybe some Veeky Forums-tard pointlessly shilling for his dyno-queen cars.

>"So we invented this super sophisticated electronic stability system
>"Look how I can just yank on the steering wheels at 200 kph
>"T-this does prevent it from going around corners, yes. But our customers don't really drive these cars so why d-does it matter?!"

Ultimate traction control: Disconnect the steering wheel

If you overheat will you die?

it would be very painful

his own mortality