>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

twinaxes are best

why is irithyll so comfy

Pure fth is best

where were you before the second dlc user

I'm torn between this set with onyx blade and just using elite knights with a chaos claymore for my pyro build, I really like both, stick arms of this one especially.

Anyone got a Profaned GS I can have? I accidentally used Pontiff soul.
PS4

Lothric Knight Sword and Demon Scar are all that I use anymore.

Repostan. Anyone want to mule for me? PC password dsg High Wall of Lothric

Reload your save data.

Someone mind droppin me the Jailer set?
Put a red sign down by the Ringed Inner Wall bonfire, and use the pass "Jailer".

Also platform is PC, btw.

Anyone got an extra Demon Scar (or can back up their save) for trade? Got just about everything on another guy. PC

Playing quality like every other fucker here

ill make a mule really quick if you mule me a young dragon ring after

>autistic youtuber helm

Post webms of games other than DS3

It's too late for that, the only backup before this one is way behind.
I will mule if need be

Sure, why not, I'll be there in a few. Do both your characters have Red Sign?

If you can move to High Wall I can help you as well.

Can you drop a dragon head stone for someone else?

Aight.

???
I just like birds dude.

No. Did you try in Pontiff's?

Did the DLCs bring any good new STR weapons?

>tfw using unfaltering prayer with divine pillars
This is fucking excellent. People run up to me thinking they can just knock me out of the cast and get a holy spear up their ass.

OK, i'll put a red sign down in a minute.

it made str builds be viable along with poise buffs
soon you'll be wishing they nerfed them

akari's autism is the cute kind of autism. don't bully

So what is the best Rapier in Dark Souls 3?

Post fashion

You first

ronin kagura? saw your sign but left to buy a white sign. still here unless the other guy got you

I haven't tried yet, I'm just posting to see if it can be done.

No, I was one of the guys offering to help him. If you're going to help him, then I don't need to.

chain is op

Making a Demon's Scar build despite having no knowledge of pyromancy in this game. What pyromancies should I be looking at to support the Demon's Scar? Can you combo Black Flame off of a R1?

help

Y is ps4 so dead

alright well im a fuckin idiot, i should have started a sorcerer to get a young dragon ring from to give you to transfer but didnt. if you want to do gundyr on a sorc or wait for me to do it really quick to help me out that would be tops. but if you don't want to wait around that's cool too

captcha: champ bangor

Yes you can combo a Black Flame off an R1 with Sage Ring +2 on. Other good pyros are Vestiges as a nuke punisher, Fire Surge for chip hits and Black Serpent to force distance pressure.

Good ways to use Scar is 2H with an offhand Blessed Caestus for regen and parries or 1H with a shield like Ethereal Oak or Dragonhead. Shield.

>want fight in the arena with friends
>we spend quite a long while strategizing, optimizing and synergizing our builds
>finally queue up and find a match
>up against havels spamming near-infinite magic and killing us in 2 R1s with their greatweapons

Sasuga miyazaki. sasuga.

Is that weapon good now?

best spear in the game now

>He doesn't know about bident meta.
It's best spear

*slaps your ass*

Yeah, I'm thinking of Vestiges as the nuke punish. Fire Surge and tap casting I know is good. Black Serpent is primarily a combo tool right? I know Serpent into Vestiges is a thing. Thanks for the help, honestly looking forward to trying this build out desu.

What is best pyroflame

where am I supposed to put my summon sign down for dark souls 2? I want to farm some sunlight medals but game is dead

Sl 50-60 at +6 weapons

Instant invasions at pontiffs

literal shit

>now

Vestiges, chaos fire ball that leaves the pool of lava, and black flame are all you really need.

Consider getting the black orb one for demon princes. Also get a chime for pestilent mercury and projected heal. PM is perfect against Midir, and projected heal is great in the arena.

Can we get some 2v2 summoner level 80 going? On ps4

Having a shit load of fun invading as dex with sharp crow quills. Are there any other fun dex weapons to invade with? Also is 40 dex 40 fai viable?

how much dmg? I've never not finished a person with one

Serpent is primarily a combo tool yes, you don't want to overuse it as it is very easy to dodge if you know how and it is mainly a way to force movement from long range. Vestiges only combos from Serpent though when you fire Vestiges right as Serpent is about to hit someone so it is tricky to hit reliably. When it comes to Scar it may usually be more reliable to just use R1s and punish since Scar is one of the longest curved swords.

Other good spells to consider are Flame Fan if you're a master of spacing with it and a healing miracle like Projected Heal or Great Heal.

>40 fai
Either go 30, 50 or 60. The spell buff increase from 30 to 40 isn't really worth it.

>no ds3 paladin set
>never ever

Sweet stuff lads, will test all of it.

What?

>Other good spells to consider are Flame Fan
People actually use that?

>Return of the Super Havel Bro

>Just realised Dark Souls III came out over a year ago
what the fuck

>I spent a year of my life playing this game as a NEET

I would advise against black serpent.

Vestiges is good but it has limits. I would recommend practicing learning to free aim chaos orbs.

Black flame seems pretty good to me.

It has very low FP cost for what it is which is pretty good. It requires perfect spacing to use though since it is slow for something without hyperarmor but the range is good. If you hit with Flame Fan it automatically knocks your opponent into a knockback state as if they were kicked which makes the follow-up combo dealing around 500-600 damage on a full combo of it. Again good for its very low FP cost and amazing in PvE as a result while being situationally useful for PvP. Not a top-tier pyro against other players but it has its uses.

Vordts GH and cold snap are all you need.

And its got more cheat engine niggers than DaS1 LMAO

STR/INT waifu?

I'd say STR/FTH. She looks like Dusk.

no joke. last time I got invaded, I decided to mess with the guy by hiding with a white branch. saw him run into the middle of the swamp after searching for maybe 5 minutes and stood there doing nothing for another 5. then suddenly the guy teleports right on top of me. like seriously, wtf was that

Caestusfags should get hanged by a thick fat fucking rope

Sl and build? I want to make a paladin spear waifu like yours

The world began without Miyazaki, and without Miyazaki will it end
Dost not this ring clear and true?
Fear not the Dark Souls™ my friend
And let the YOU DIED begin

>getting parried
sucks to be you lmao

I just wish the R2 wasn't slow as shit, it does this unnecessary extras slash that does no damage.

Vestiges is better for PvE. The Chaos Fireball is good in PvP because of the puddle it leaves.

Seems too niche for me to ever use in PvP or PvE. I usually just stick to a Fireball, Black Flame, Projected Heal, and a melee weapon of PvP.

Makes me quite bitter

Fan is great for mob clearing if you don't want to use a melee weapon but is definitely niche, has its uses though.

Didn't mean to quote.

>upset that he got counter-niggered when he tried to nigger
you're own fault desu senpai

Anyone?

Best place to get summoned as a dorkmoon level 120?

>tfw they made the estoc a rapier
A variant of the longsword that should be two-handed for powerful thrusts, not wielded in one-hand for light-weight pokes like it's some rapier used against unarmoured italians.

It could have been so good!

it shouldn't even have slashes

The bonfire to check retard

I've gottan constant activity at all levels for months, the fuck is up with you

PS4
W: Profaned GS
H: just ask, will mule if needed

Don't really see the point when the Scar exists, but to each their own.

Is this bait?

I can help you. Do you have Life Ring+3, Darkdrift, Yuria's Set and a Untrue Dark Ring?

With Scar it's definitely not worth an attunement slot but if you're using another melee weapon or being a pure pyro caster it has more of a use.

Actually I haven't tried it with Parting Flame yet so I wonder if that synergizes well.

Dusk was a witch though
>heard you were talking shit

No

what's your weapon level?

The should have just made it a melee weapon.

it's not like he turned on god mode or anything, but cheating period is stupid