Why did you learn buying every dip is basically free money?

Why did you learn buying every dip is basically free money?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its going to dip below 600 next week

Jesus christ i've made a 100+ BTC buying the dip since january 2015 jesus christ.

[citation needed]

Sell or regret

I made real money instead of internet ponzi tokens :^)

Great. Are you shorting on leverage, wise one?

I wish I new that was how citations worked when I was in school, spent so much time writing dumb bibliographies I could just wrote 'SELL OR REGRET'

free money for the exchange

you are the dumbest poster i have sen on this board so far. you ask for citation about something that is yet to happened. that's bernie voter level dumbfuckery.

>wagecuck puts his money into his grandpa index fund and 401k
>calls it investing
its ok you can make you first million when you are 70 years old

>please buy into my shitcoin ponzi scheme ;_;

Hahahahah ahahah hahaha

Don't forget to call the suicide hotline when it core dives in the next week.

Sorry, I went all in at 150$ when you were still coping thinking bitcoin was muh dead, it's impossible that im not on the greens. I'll keep buying dips and getting richer while you put your wagepennies in grandpastocks. Enjoy your babby gains.

Let's say I get in the cryptocurrency business, how the hell do I cash them out for real money?

With an exchange. The same exact way you exchange your money for cryptocurrency.

How do you exchange stocks for memefiat?

>tells people he can predict the future
>can't
nice

you miss the point. citation may be asked about past events or scientific facts. but future events? that's just plain ass dumb.

obviously no one can claim they know where bitcoin will be at any given time. anyone that claims so is a liar. yet you really have to be retarded to ask for citations about stuff like this.

>realise that 150 dollar btc happened only for an instant in multi year downtrend
>not even that pump chart of yours shows a 150 entry
>thinks that he shows financial maturity and brags about "going all in" with his 20 usd savings
>most likely entered >1k and is in pain right now

Lmao at your life.
Once you have >100k in savings you learn to stop buying into scams and get rich quick schemes.

Sign me a message with your big boy wallet with 1 btc in it will you?

is 1 btc a lot? i could buy 10 and barely notice.

buy enron, OP

the dip is almost over

>"it's impossible that im not on the greens"

Yet somehow you must be underwater now, otherwise you won't be coping this hard.
Also it is called in the black, learn some accounting son.

It is funny that every time a buttscammer comes out saying he made gains but can't even prove them.

Yeah 1 btc is nothing. It will be worth less than nothing soon. :^)

I held over 60 at one point but I sold it for usd into the willing hands of bag holders like that guy

>dip
>implying

Were just getting started m8

i had much less i bought it to fuck around with hyips. multiplied my btc many times over then lost half of that, but still was in the green hard. now sold everything because i'm fairly confident shit is gonna go down. maybe i will buy one btc at less than half the current price. $200 would be ideal but i can settle for $400.

So you're saying there's no citation for why the price would go down? Anyone can spout random bullshit. The point is to back it up. It's nothing new.

>the planet will warm up
>see these citations

It's not hard famalam.

but that's wrong. nobody can tell what the average temperature will be in 10 years. some can guess but you will find 5 other scientists that will disagree with every prediction one makes.

there is no source unless it already happened.

Christ, the point is to support your claims.

Never change, Veeky Forums

JUST BUY THE FUCKING DIP

IT'S NOT HARD

BUY THE FUCKING DIPS ITS EASY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

sure except when you say something obviously that's just your feels and not facts.
like this retard here:

Just buy the fucking dip ™

or for you: just blow the fucking dick!

Just blow the fucking dick™

>>realise that 150 dollar btc happened only for an instant in multi year downtrend
It shows a 154 dollar bottom on a 1-week increment graph. That means you had tons, tons of time to buy in between 154 and low 200's. Still massively on the greens considering we are sitting at 900ish nowadays. Anyone that did so is winning.

>>not even that pump chart of yours shows a 150 entry
Keep coping. You had months to get in in the low 200's between Feb 2015 and Sept 2015 but you choose to keep coping with how bitcoin was going to crash to double figures (as we can see on the screencapped comments).

>thinks that he shows financial maturity and brags about "going all in" with his 20 usd savings

>he has to cope by thinking I went in with 20 usd
Cute.

>most likely entered >1k and is in pain right now
Even more cope. Luckily when I called out the big August dip (which you also ignored as I bought more cheap 4XX coins) I used a tripfag.

Now please; Repeat with me:
>Im a salty nocoiner

That's right. Now stay on your lane.

JUST BUY THE FUCKING DIP ™

And lose money ™

it's kneepads™ you cretin

nocoiners still exist in 2k17?