No relevant racing heritage

>no relevant racing heritage
>slower than a ford gt despite having more power
>incredibly unreliable and incapable of outperforming a gtr from 10 years ago
is there a bigger automotive disappointment?

all other gm shit is the same dissapointment

no

>is there a bigger automotive disappointment?
this thread
op in his parent's mind
any user that actually takes ops bait

>projecting this hard

Probably not. Visually it falls short of the Mustang and the GT. GM is incapable of producing a good car, it's in their genes to be supreme shitlords.

And when you introduce foreign companies' products, GM's asshole gets absolutely torn open by BBC (bigger, better cars).

They sell like free blow jobs, every generation even the ugly generations like c6 and the last half of C3.

Dollar per pound, Dollar per power, dollar per second, or any other measure Corvette is a champion of a car that delivers alot of performance without having to sell your children into slavery.

It makes no sense to look down on a car that has done more reckless miles, faster, and with more satisfied customers behind the wheel than just about any other automobile in history. Corvette has been churning out dreams and smiles for the average man for over 60 years of continuous model year after model year of production (except 1984). Its like all you shit box body pillow sticker faggots dont understand what being a legend is. Nissan cranks out one descent sports car for twice as much money and suddenly Corvette is shit? Are you all just a bunch of faggy edgelord teenagers trying to hide the fact that you were ever so uncool as to like corvette so now you compensate? 60 years from now, long after everyone has forggoten about the Nissan super car, and vaguely remember those few years Ford made GTs, and those off and on runs of hit it miss versions of overpriced supercars that no real guys can ever afford or get, there will be Corvette in the showroom, year after uninterrupted year. The car that does the most with the least and drives like a car that costs 2-3x as much. The absolute objective best value per dollar of performance anywhere in the world. It will never be the fanciest, or the fastest in the world, and it wont cost as much as those cars either. But there will apparently always but hurt newfag teenagers who make bullshit arguments about why the cheapest supercar in the world is a failure because it isn't also the fastest. Fuck off. Get off Veeky Forums. Go back to torturing cats and sniffing your sisters underwear. You don't belong in the real world with reasonable humans.

Wait a minute....
Is this real? Someone actually making sense on Veeky Forums? Tf?

pushrods still are inferior to ohc. pretty much worthless

lol

>Dollar per pound, Dollar per power, dollar per second, or any other measure Corvette is a champion of a car that delivers alot of performance without having to sell your children into slavery.

except camaro is better at those things now

I always bought BMW and Mercedes in the last decade because I'm from Germany and I love our cars more then anything. But the corvette is the only American car I would buy in a heartbeat if I could get it for the price you guys get it in America.
It performs on the same level like an 911 Carrera, great sound, cheap price for what it delivers. I really can't see the downside. Best American car at the moment.

>no racing heritage
>the most successful GT racecar next to the 911

Ok

not at dollar per visibility tho

It's really a fantastic race car when you want to drive it for 23 hours and 59 minutes

I only notice it backing out of the driveway
but the backup camera is pretty wide angle.

after a week of ownership im almost ready to call the camaro visibility meme just another meme

besides, i have another car for visibility

Until the tires fail and the driver chokes

Is there a better racing car under $10k? I'm moving to a more rural area soon so I actually want to have a nice manual instead of a shitty big city automatic.

It's just an Veeky Forums thing. Outside of Veeky Forums the corvette is well liked and respected. I don't even know how you can call yourself a car enthusiasts and not at least admire the corvette. I hate Camaros but I'm not going to sit here and say the ZL1 is a garbage.

You can get a 2001 BMW 7 series for like $3,000.

>after a week of ownership im almost ready to call the camaro visibility meme just another meme
Despite every car journalist and magazine saying the visibility is bad? What do you not see that they see?

driving the car for more than a press event or at most a weekend?

also, I'm very tall

i dunno man, ive driven my dads zl1 and its a 2013 before they did the impossible and made the glass even shorter, and its like the car is squinting for you permanently. i feel like if i were ever to get a 3rd facelift version i would have a better time closing my eyes and trying to daredevil sense through traffic

Is this new pasta?

I guess being tall solves the issues with visibility because it's really bad otherwise. All I saw in the driver's seat was the road peaking up from the cars hood. Damn shame too, visibility and the cars looks is what made me not get a 2017 ZL1.

>Dollar per pound, Dollar per power, dollar per second
whats with america and retarded goalposts?

>is there a bigger automotive dissapointment?
Yes