Since when it's ok to be a wagecuck in Veeky Forums? Back in the day it was a patrician board

Since when it's ok to be a wagecuck in Veeky Forums? Back in the day it was a patrician board

Dumb frogposter

Get a job you societal parasite

>implying NEET
I have a job, I trade forex

See Financial speculation isn't a job you fucking parasite

I was just b8ing, I'm self employed
seriously being a wagecuck is for plebs who can't into entrepreneurism

>not having a part time job just to keep the irs off your shit

The IRS could not unravel an intricate web of shell companies and loan-outs with secret accounts in Monaco, Luxembourg, and the Cook Islands, if you gave them the account numbers.

Woah, slow down Varga

If you can't be arsed to post an on-topic image, frogposter, then you need to fuck off and gb2/b where you belong.

currently funemployed after working as a package handler for fedex for 1 month lmao

fuck that job and fuck fedex. gonna start selling the shit ton of miata parts that are piling up in my garage and teaching myself how to code.

fuck college and fuck minimum wage jobs

>fuck college and fuck minimum wage jobs

good luck

>being this mad about a perfectly on-topic image
kek, get fucked autist

Nice car related post OP. You must be tons of fun at parties

Yes back in the day nobody that owned cars posted on Veeky Forums

Now it's 15% car owners and 85% nocar

Freshmen that pretend to make 6 figures while driving shitboxes took over

it's not about how much you make, it's about being your own employer
>what is bread on hood
it is car related though, it's about how you buy your car

everyone on Veeky Forums is poor, hence why they worship poorfag cars like corvettes and other muscle cars

>worship corvettes
OH LAWD THATS FUNNY
EVEN IF ITS BAIT
THATS FUNNY

>Veeky Forums is alphonse

literally who?

How 2 entrepreneurship?

newfag

yep that's alphonse

>identifying the enemy of Veeky Forums makes me the enemy of Veeky Forums

Go fuck yourself.

found the kike

>t. mosche

>Teach myself how to code
Sorry, but the Indians are putting us out of business. Why pay an American the desirable rate when an Indian will hack it together for a fraction of the price?

What you'll end up having to do is work on hacked together projects developed by Indians. Bonus, they suck at commenting and using proper naming conventions.

Easily done with a skill trade. I guess low level coding would be considered a good skill trade, although undesirable at this time.

Welder friends of mine make more than I do, while never having to take work home with them.

we're not all virgins

>you have to be a wagecuck to not be a virgin