/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous thread: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/17
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>Pre CCC event campaign
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170417
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appearing in Extra CCC have half AP Interludes and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
29 Gilgamesh
30 Bride and Gilgamesh
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/prisma_illya/status/857889630892560384
youtube.com/watch?v=rP4GpBzrrGM
youtu.be/fUaFTQwteig?t=38m58s
youtu.be/PzYJYAphw7E?t=37m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=GTutEIC9NyI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw waiting for the new vol of FGO side materials

lips of passion

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

hi im gay

Nobu a CUTE.

Hayamin thread

This is the most sexually attractive servant. You literally can't prove me wrong.

I hope we get more expositions on backstory and lore, since that's the only thing you can "expect" from the FGO mats.

I love you

>some literal who game gets Miyu before FGO
twitter.com/prisma_illya/status/857889630892560384

Kiyo-chan thread.

Not even the most attractive loli compared to Jack and Kuro.

Fuck off, Meltclone.

Fuck off wormslut apologist

She easily have the best voice out of the 3

youtube.com/watch?v=rP4GpBzrrGM

Tomatsu is raikou, we just need a kayanon character

Maybe genderbend Guan Yu?

I love you too, Sakura.

okay then

sakura a cute

>loli

Retard

tfw Hayamin voicing in a eroge never

LOBOO

Who is ready for the event? Currently in QP hell

Ufo really nailed the way to show her cuteness.

Now they just need to showcase the sass once HF comes around, so people get to see the rare ice burns she gives Shirou.

But I'm sure it'll frustrate a lot of secondaries who will just see Shirou as a dense brick for not banging that kouhai ass with all his might after some scenes.

Don't talk to me until you have installed the UNRIVALLED card, stupid wormslut.

So close, yet so far.
youtu.be/fUaFTQwteig?t=38m58s
youtu.be/PzYJYAphw7E?t=37m1s

I love my wife.

or how about this?

>not expected the event for a couple days
>realize it's Feb so there's only 28 days

Don't trick me

Devilish Illyaposter.

I love when your waifu died. Her petite and soft body getting pierced multiple times by Gae Bolg was so sexy.

LIZ THREAD

Event fucking when? I want to get my 3 Sakuras so I can mock my friend who has shitty enough taste to actually want a Sakura.

ilove you angrycarrotbuttposter

If the gacha ends so early into the month what comes after

Beastiality doujin with Tarrasque, when?

Only if she stays out of the way, I don't want Sola 2.0 fucking up my strategies.

Nasu just wrote a scenario about as long as America it seems. CCC event is the longest event in the game.

I'd be surprised if we get anything besides just a new gatcha after this. If we're lucky then they already wrote EoR2.

ded

Thanks for the accounts.

what would be in a second gacha though

>Nasu just wrote a scenario about as long as America it seems
proof?

I am. I'm in mats hell myself.

DW seems keeps track of everything, do they keep track of how many of a particular enemy you killed too? I must've murdered about a thousand hands this week.

I like how that one Lancelot x Gilgamesh doujin has powerlevels in it

I forget where the America thing came from other than some guy saying it a few times when scenario length is brought up, but it being the longest event is right on the event page.

>The event will be written by the original author of Fate/EXTRA CCC, Nasu Kinoko!
>Please enjoy this special event with the largest volume of scenarios ever!

All this martha posting is making it difficult for me to stay loyal to my waifu

>Enkidu working on non Divine Servant
That was just stupid.

Thanks.

The DW producer or whatever on the stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=GTutEIC9NyI

2:51:00 onward. He says the event is very text heavy and compared its length to the 5th singularity.

>tfw top tier magi in the clock tower with a rich sponsor and a piece of catalyst from the round table

You fags better pray not to run into me in the HGW

If onyl I could moonspeak, but I trust you.

Maybe his dick is just that godly.

If you mean of the three alter egos, imma have to contest that, Shitaya is certainly underrated, because she does a damn good job. Not just with BB and Sakura, but Kuro from Kurokami, and an excellent Kyoko from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka.

Frankly, I am surprised she doesn't get more work. If they spread the love on talent, maybe people would be less likely to get burnout.

I mean, it's still an NP chain right?
It has bonuses against Divine servants but it should still work on non-divine servants, with just less effectiveness, then again he's only used it on people with Divinity so maybe it work on things that don't have it, but then again he doesn't like using Enkidu against Mongrels in the first place so that might also fuck around with why he's never used it on a non-divine servant.

fuck off kayneth, even if you summoned iskander he would never follow you.

dude....

Why is skills you can level not turning yellow in the skill leveling screen anymore?

no im talking about the 3 VA in that video

Kayano Ai and Haruka Tomatsu

If Herakles could break it, any non Divine with at least C STR should be able to destroy it like butter.

It was Ogura that stole the show during the stream.

Sakura's VA was still kinda half in character on demand, but Ogura slipped into it quickly. Also she was damn cute.

I mean, it's a bit of a mixed bag.
You might Get Mo-san who's pretty low-spec for a "top servant" or you might get Gawain or Lancelot, who are both pretty good in their own ways. then you have people like Kay, Gareth and Percival who haven't been disclosed what they do.

>iskander
>RT

DUDE you're retarded

It's never stated that the target has to be Divine for Enkidu to be effective. Enkidu just becomes stronger the more Divine the target is. Gilgamesh not using them on non Divine targets might be that he hasn't regarded any of them as worthy of them yet, since he's pretty touchy about who he uses them on.

FGO is not a game about efficiency

sasuga D U D E

Ok im retarded.

As it stands we know more about Gareth than about Percival and Palamedes combined.

Well, CCC is being handled by Nasu, so it can be expected.

Well Herc has A+ strength right? if he activated that modifier to break Enkidu then it took for example. 10 units of force to break through. Assuming the divnity bonus is just a "double" in effectiveness that means you need 5 units of force to break it. that's still A-ranked Strength, which is pretty impressive.

Ogura has that same voice for a lot of her characters though. Lip sounds a lot like the character she voiced for Aquarian Evol, so I don't think she has to get ready as much.

>Enkidu just becomes stronger the more Divine the target is.
See Herakles was pretty much at the peak of Divinity, Enkidu was at it's maximum power, broken easily by A+ STR.

>broken easily
I wouldn't say easily, he struggled with it until he went apeshit because of Illya.

>Assuming the divnity bonus is just a "double"
It increases more the more Divinity the enemy has. Herakles is like A Divinity.

Nasu said in an interview that that the event was going to have a [Good Smile] ending. What did he meant by this?

>tfw you get Bedivere instead the other superior Knight of the Rounds.

>he thinks stats were relevant
God I hate you powerlevel niggers.

Heracles has a conceptual advantage against chains that bind divine beings.

Heracles is nowhere near as physically strong as the Bull of Heaven and, like you said, he's pretty much already at the apex of divinity. Him breaking the chains is because that was in his myth, and furthermore, part of his last struggle for Ilya's sake. He does impossible shit all the time for Ilya, like moving through the grail mud that should have trapped him instantly or defying Gaia itself despite having died an absurd number of times over just so that Ilya could die peacefully.

You gotta factor in that Herc is demigod so the chains are stronger the more divine you are and Herc has plenty of it and then some.

Happy ends for Kiara and BB

>[Good Smile] ending
Alter Egos are gonna be happy.

Well there's too many unknowns to really make a formula for then.
Guess if it's a 2x bonus then 100/2= strength needed to break through Enkidu for non-divine, if it's a 3x bonus then it's 100/3 etc etc.
I'd say that if it was a 3 times bonus to it's durability then i'd be slightly above C-ranked strength.

Buy the BB figure for the True Ending

Yeah, the + activated, that's why I said A+

>Heracles has a conceptual advantage against chains that bind divine beings.
Nice headcanon but that has never ever been stated.

>Heracles is nowhere near as physically strong as the Bull of Heaven
Also isn't as Divine. He is the apex of Divinity when it comes to Servants, even Gilgamesh has more Divinity than he does. Gugalanna was outright godlike.
>Him breaking the chains is because that was in his myth,
Nice headcanon. It was STR.

Also later when they are reviewing the Servants Nobu wonders why Melt is 5* while BB and Lip are 4*. Normally you'd think they would all have the same rarity, and the guy says there is a reason for that and players will learn it as they advance through the story.

Might explain why Lip is also limited despite being a 4* and make clear Alterego is not a limited class only like some believe.

Original CCC = Alter Egos and BB suffered and died, even when they weren't really evil. Because happy end was impossible. Pitiable existence in part.

FGO = Fanservice game where everyone can be happy, its time for everyone to be saved.

Its kinda like how Cu could only suffer before, but now he can be hero and not just die constantly. FGO is a game where people can be happy.

Kiara doesn't deserve a happy end

Her voice as Chris in Cross Ange was pretty deep. First time I heard her like that.

>summon saber lancelot
>hire some thugs to kidnap some hot house wives
>win HGW

You're a great friend.

She does though

She never had a real chance to know anything than her fucked up sex cult that she was born into

>He does impossible shit all the time for Ilya
It is indeed truly impossible to get this BTFO by Gilgameme

>and make clear Alterego is not a limited class only like some believe.
Well of course its not a limited class entirely, but its basically in the same position as Avenger. They'll eventually give us an Ego into the normal gatcha, but they'll hide the ones that are high in demand behind pay walls.

>Nice headcanon but that has never ever been stated.

Fuck off and read his myths jackass

>Also isn't as Divine. He is the apex of Divinity when it comes to Servants, even Gilgamesh has more Divinity than he does. Gugalanna was outright godlike.

Gugalanna is maybe three or four times as divine as Herc is, tops. And about a million times physically stronger because he's powerful enough to move mountains around and open up holes into the underworld according to Gil and Ishtar. And he didn't break through the chains.

>Nice headcanon. It was STR.

Off yourself Melvin, just do us all a favor and end your pathetic South American existence.

Yeah, that's what I think as well, but people have been pushing lately "5* limited? okay but a 4*? makes no sense unless the entire class is limited!!" a lot.

I think he was refering to the fact we don't really know how accurate IRL myths translate to nasuverse as nasu is a fucking chuunifuck who follows weird logic and warps myth.

>Lip sounds a lot like the character she voiced for Aquarian Evol
Hm?

>Yunoha

She's going to spook me, I can just feel it.

Remember to save your quartz. I felt like rolling the rateup gacha randomly, didn't even want Gil, just Hakuno CE, and ended up dumping a whole seven rolls on it before I stopped. Nothnig to show for it but that stupid 3* pirate CE. I've got nothing left for Suzuka anymore.