Take my dyno queen out for the first time this summer to a small little car show thing

>take my dyno queen out for the first time this summer to a small little car show thing
>had a guy that was looking at it for a while
>had a sour look on his face the whole time
>finally he comes over and asks if it's my car
>Yup
>Proceeds to lose his fucking mind
>"you should be ashamed of yourself for driving this around without the spoiler, it looks like a tail less dog taking a shit in my front yard"
>then just walks off

Which one of you was it?

What a fucking moron, God forbid he sees any other modified supra with rice

Well he's not wrong

I mean, it would look better with the spoiler

I thought the same.
I immediately remembered that other guy on here with that beautiful blue one that he ruined with rice

so angry, lol

i kinda agree though. I'm not a fan of the supra's rear. Atleast the wing takes your eyes off that flat, massive rear bumper

For me it's the wheels he put on and "factory" hood

And thats why you don't talk to autists.

the supra looks better without one though

>removes spoiler
>doesn't delete rear wiper

what did he mean by this

Fuck that fag
Its a very beautiful car and imo especially so without the wing

>deleting the wiper

are you retarde?

He was right

it looks worse without it

did not shave the door handle or back out the lamps and reflectors either

>took off spoiler
>didnt take rear window wiper off
>didnt remove taillights
>didnt remove rear bumper
>fucking still uses a license plate
>DIDNT REMOVE REAR WHEELS

Are you stupid?

You should have told him it had an LS swap as well.

>he doesnt remove the engine

>not doing a supra delete

>not doing a self delete

for me some cars either look good with a spoiler or dont
supras imo can work with both ends of the spoiler spectrum (unless if its something thats garish and stupid take the supra in the cars movie for example)

BUT if its say an mx5 or miata something smaller or non existant fits the bill

btw nice supra op!

dys

Kek this, nothing pisses autists off more

Stop calling it a dyno queen, you're just perpetuating the stereotype. It's unpopular enough as it is, senpai. ;~;

He's not wrong, tbqh

>driving

what an insufferable autist, it's not as if you riced it to hell and back.

Looks bad

Aftermarket wheels almost always look cheap and gaudy.

They look better with the spoiler, but its your car so the guy was an autist for flipping his shit

>t busrider getting permission to drive parents car only when parents want to get drunk and want a ride home.

That happened general?

I like the wing but it's OP's supra. Sure, OP is a fag but how many of you have Supras? You shoulda asked him if wanted to race OP

>not just removing the entire rear hatch

get a load of this fag

kek

Spoilers are a SHIT on road cars. A ramp type spoiler is okay, but wings are just stupid. Your supra looks clean as fuck the way it is. Don't you ever fuck it up with a stupid piece of plastic.

The autist was right though, this looks like ass without the OEM spoiler

Are you that butthurt about your shitty enkais or whatever

GZ didn't even have a spoiler

>toyota ruined the Supra even before the new one they're making
Activated my almonds for sure...

But he was right. You are a fucking dipshit for removing a critical downforce component for "looks".

To be honest I find spoilerless Supra's arousing.

THICC

looks fine either way, not like you removed the wing from an evo or anything.

This. OP can change whatever he wants for looks, but don't pretend for a second there's no downside to removing it. It's a performance downgrade.

Isnt that the guy from MCM? they put a k20 in his mini ("i'm keeping it stock") and they have that 180 "drift missile" again.

Friendly reminder that Moog is a little pussy bitch manchild.

This, someone post the screenshots from when he came here.

Looks beautiful to me.

I have a feeling you're referring to the red one, which is mine. As I posted it up in a thead the other day. I did explain that I didn't do any of the body mods to it, and that the small bonnet scoop is in fact, factory.

hes right tho

I'm pretty confident in my ability to differentiate red from blue.

OoooH a hardtop. Me likey.

are supra's expensive in the usa?

Can be. You might find a N/A autotragic for around 10k-12k.
A clean TT is 18k+. Maybe more now, since I haven't been in the market for one in a while now.

Mine was 24k back in 2009 with 55k miles.

Very expensive
Even the nonturbo autos are expensive for what they are

Op here, wow I was way the fuck off. Holy shit these things shot up in value like I wouldn't believe.
Glad I'm not trying to buy one now. Fuck.

Yes but there was a very nice blue one and a red one posted in a thread. I figured you may have wrongly remembered the color. What was up with the blue one?

I'll see if I can find a pic. It was so beautiful in that color, and he just went full need for speed underground on it.
Big giant aftermarket wheels, a fucking body kit equipped with ghastly diffusers.
My blood is boiling thing about it. It was absolutely perfect the way it was before Cowboy Tanaka got ahold of it.

He was right hun.

I'm not 100% sure that this is it, but it's pretty much identical.

It's the time of year too. Summer car markets are seller's markets. Winter shaves a huge percentage off the price tag of pleasure craft, car or otherwise.

It's a good thing that I swapped in the jdm 2jz, so I have the original engine/trans just sitting in my garage with 50k miles on it. If I ever want to sell, I'll put it back in and 6 billion dollars