/rsg/ Runescape General

Mental health Awareness week edition

Next dxp weekend May 19th edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.comwiki/Update:Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,803,65903630
>BTS
services.runescape.com/m=news/the-month-ahead--may-2017?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news
>Menaphos update [June 5th]
runescape.com/info/menaphos

Other urls found in this thread:

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculator:Other/Miscellania
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sigmund_ASoH.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for mtx game

>tfw no slut awareness week

Because Jagex

why is tnak armour shit? I tested power armor and it only adds like 1% extra damage.

Because autists want to max their dps.

there is a significant difference between tiers.

disregarding that achto makes you fucking invincible, the damage loss is noticeable.

assuming i did this relatively right (i probably didnt), using each 2h mage ability once with achto and hitting max damage each time would net 77837 damage. doing the same with tectonic would net 85067 damage. rotation and damage boosting abilities/pots/effects are too much for me to be fucked calculating, but they are affected by armour as well.

when the hell is jagex going to release a place for dungeoneering that isn't daemonheim

>mental health awareness
What does this mean? Do I get free membs for being a tranny?

>what are sinks

It means they'll add some NPCs that will infodump you and tell you to donate and probably give us a 5 minute daily to do with each of them. If we're really lucky they'll open the well of good will.

I meant one that isn't a D&D

between types*. tiers should be a consistent ~9-10% difference in damage.

How hard is Vindicta/Gorvek to solo as a shitter with t90s and overloads?

kill it with fire

stage 4 or something was the best one

incredibly easy

Not hard if you know the mechanics.

So just read a guide or watch a youtube video and I'll be fine?

Shouldn't be a problem at all, try pray flicking if you're not familiar with mechnics

Yes.

Thanks anons.

Vind is easier than QBD. The only problem is the 200k hp.

With Dualwield which perks do you put on which weapon?

you put aftershock on your mainhand so that you dont lost stacks when using a shield

it's always aftershock and precise

I got a job and now don't have time to play runescape

That's why you'll see me on a lot less

>witness a max stack+ broadcast
feels bad man

?

gotta run to the store guys be right back... dont let thread die...

>thread dies

heck

I want Armadyl to deliver seeds of justice to my butthole.

Is it still worth investing in miscellania?

yes

now why would a god of a dying race that he wants to protect set such a bad example by punching the starfish

Yes
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculator:Other/Miscellania

>activate supreme accuracy aura
>activate overload variant
>Tuska's Wrath for opening attack
>splash

Whats the best thing to use monthly dnd tokens on?

troll invasion.

god statues

How much free content is there in runescape these days? Is it any good, are the quests still fun as fuck?

Last time I played runescape was over 10 years ago, I really enjoyed the quests back then and consider them as one of the best in any MMO (except The Secret World). Even the free ones.

You can buy membership with ingame cash now so technically all of it. Theres a bit more than there used to be but its not massively expanded on that front.

Theres a bit more free content they opened 2 towns, some quests, and the first 5 levels of members skill to new players. Quests are still the main reason I play.

The new tutorial is really shitty, if you do play dont let it put you off

Also use legacy combat until you're atleast level 25~ in combat skills early eoc is like 2 button rotations

>are the quests still fun as fuck?

wat do, /rsg/? Half mil or meh lv75 two-hander

A lot of the new quests are single player story-focused RPG level now and some of the best quests came out while you weren't playing.

Claim so you don't get it again, then destroy it

If you own a ZGS claim and sell the ZGS otherwise cash out.

shoulda brought a nihil and reaper necklace

coins are worth shit

keepsake

do you want to fuck a woman made of crystal?

I don't know, do I?

Would you?

>alien spider face
>no mouth
>no pussy
>scaly tits
the fuck am I going to do with that thing

>the fuck am I going to do with that thing
Fuck it.

i'll fuck you

Not rebuild it properly.

Ara ara~

here is the original design. she is sometimes a ball with a hole in it.

RS has really good concept artists

Why would the shoulder orbs have junk in them?

>(except The Secret World)
ayy nice taste user

Just a friendly reminder to newfriends that all Treasure Trail fort items are AT LEAST 700k insta-sell on GE. Do not fall for merchant tricks.

>except The Secret World
Hey, you're pretty good

didn't help me get any of them beta keys, though

Do or skip Chaos Giants?

They're afk with soul split

Soul Split + Overloads or just SS?

With overloads yes
Since it is a small area, use AoE

but being afk might makes you miss out on a dragon pickaxe drop.

>5m and dropping

Jas is associated with sand
dunno about the shells though

Not him but
>look up overload potion
>96 herblore
>untradable
Guess I'll stick with Super Melee potions...

iktf

Double xp weekend is coming up. Stock up now to jump your level.

They're not terrible, meleeing is about 460 kph for 780k melee and 430k slayer xp/hour.

Will you visit me at Soul Wars?

I want to ____ that goblin
t. sigmund

>Saradomin literally endorses H.A.M.
When are we going to kill that asshole already?

HAPPY HOUR

>no qt amascut
dropped

where did you get that from?

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sigmund_ASoH.ogg

So? The player can get prayers from any god regardless of whether or not you follow them, by your logic anyone that has ancient curses is a Zarosfag and Serenfag at the same time if the light within is done.

Can you be assigned gemstone dragons yet? I've done over 100 tasks without them

>"Surrurdoemin, prurrtect me from maylay"
This is why I play with voices off.

Surely the gods wouldn't answer your prayers if they disagreed with you though, right?

I still don't get the whole lore on prayer. Do the gods actually give the power to anyone who's buried enough bones, or does the prayer user have the power themselves? Do the gods have any conscious control over it? Why do they give NPCs fully effective prayers but not players?

Of course they do, Seren hates her brother yet it doesn't matter if you suck his cock, she'll still give you her prayers.

Also look at the Lumbridge priest (father Aereck I think?), he's the least racist person in town towards Zanik when she's following you around.

that's like saying the KKK are endorsed by the church simply because they say they're christian.

in fact that's pretty much what the HAM are supposed to be parodying.

I think I remember reading somewhere that the power used in prayer actually comes from the spirits of the dead, which is why burying bones makes you stronger. More spirits in your debt for putting them to rest = more spirit world power. I don't know if that's canon or not, but it makes sense.

>fully effective prayers but not players?
gameplay.

remember players used to have 100% protection back then, it's like asking why can't gods simply give you protection from all 3 combat styles instead of one at a time even though some monsters can do multiple ones at a time.

>Set my graphics to low and put up with the game looking like shit just so I don't lag during happy hour
Nice game, jamflex

Need some advice senpai, I wanna get my skills up for plagues end, keeping in mind the double exp weekend soon enough. The ones I actually need to put effort into are:
Agility (56)
Dungeoneering (6)
Summoning (39)
Prayer (58)
Mining (65)
Crafting (60)
Construction (50)

Which ones should I work towards before double exp and which ones should I do on double exp weekend? I currently have 10m and am making a steady 1-2m a day farming herbs/making potions/training slayer. I don't know what dungeoneering is like, that was probably some bonus exp. I figure I should probably do construction and agility during double exp weekend and do the rest outside of it? Then use the gilded altar for prayer?

Train any expensive skills during bonus xp weekend. I'm almost certain that crafting and construction are the most expensive out of the list you posted.

Okay, thanks. Haven't crafted anything since starting to play again so I don't remember it at all. Agility and mining are so damn boring though it's tempting.