Using steering wheels with airbags

>using steering wheels with airbags

why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YLCWGcNpY94
youtu.be/STdVLEO4MxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>his cuckmobile has airbags

>they dont let you remove the airbag but their is no inspections anyway.

Would rather get punched with an airbag than have my body physically bend a steel framed steering wheel so much that the steering wheel column impales me in a serious collison. Are you twelve?

this

>wanting to be impaled on your steering column when tyrone loses control of his maintenance-free 2004 nigstang and rams you head on

>not using a five point harness and helmet in your daily

youtu.be/YLCWGcNpY94

Sort of curious, why do some people not wear seatbelts? I've never found them particularly uncomfortable and it's quick to readjust if it feels like it's digging in.
I suppose as an alternative question, could they design a seatbelt that such people wouldn't feel uncomfortable in?

I find it more uncomfortable not to wear a seatbelt.

I find the seat itself to be more uncomfortable than the seatbelt.

Citroen has some models where there is no airbag in the steering wheel, but it is front of it.

what the fuck that shit looks retarded

what

Illegal to install a steering wheel without an airbag if an airbag had been installed from the factory.

On a Crown Vic you can remove the airbag by pushing on 4 clips. But it would look like this.

30,000 Americans die a year in cars. Why do you drive? Statistically it's probably the most dangerous thing you do everyday.

I think it is a pretty neat idea to have the airbag always in the right position and they can even shape it differenlently. youtu.be/STdVLEO4MxA

I meant getting another steering that does not look like shit but I am not a ricer so I dont care.

Don't have to wear a seatbelt.

Because your mom doesn't tell you to? What a shitty parent.

that would actually go to overeating and sedentary lifestyles. Sure, they take "longer" to be bad for you, but caloric intake is the #1 correlated cause of early death.