Spot the American supercar
OH WAIT

Other urls found in this thread:

fastestlaps.com/tracks/autocar-dry-handling-track
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even the japs don't buy American

>murcielago
>F430
If that's a "super car" than pic related.

Your picture has a Hummer in it.

>Even the Japs don't buy American
>Hummer H2 right in the middle of the pack

First decent car ITT.

looks like an LM002

we do need to make more supercars. too bad our only manufacturers are shit. only tesla could compete and they just want to make commuter cars

Grill and roofline say h2 sut.

youre just mad

>nobody remembers SSC
>nobody know factory five
>What is the old and new GT

Not really.

>SSC
out of business and a fucking joke.
>factory five
literallywho.pg
>Ford GT
the ONLY American supercar worth a shit.

>and a fucking joke.
Why? the Aero shit on the Veyron and took its record away when it came out.

They couldn't sell 12 of them and they were from a guy who used to make diablo kit cars.

Are you americans serious with this shit?
Anyone would take a ford gt or Ferrari over a piece of shit kit car from a guy nobody has ever heard of.

>outran the veyron
>a joke

>literally who
>THE best kit car manufacturer out there, responsible for 99% of the fast cobra replicas as well as their GTM supercar

So you're asking why anyone would buy a [European supercar from a one-off brand]?

>Chinese website domain

>They couldn't sell 12
No, they made more than 20.

>and they were from a guy who used to make diablo kit cars
He used a diablo kit as a prototype to test. production car was unrelated to the diablo or any kit. what does any of that has to do with its qualification as a "super car"?

>fully assembled
>original design
>kit car

It's out doing laps instead of decorating the garage of some born-rich oil tycoon

no.
horaci pagani is a visionary and an artist.
koingensesesgeeggg is a genius.

also they are both... STILL IN BUSINESS and sell out of the cars they make.
The market doesn't want cars from SSC, Hennessy, Glickenhaus etc.

The only desirable murrican car is the ferd gt. Its the only murrican car made in the last 30 years that you see in collections.

So in your eyes, a supercar has to be desirable to some sandnigger or new money to be a supercar?

>factory five

I saw a GTM at a car show, it was pretty decent. Everyone in the northeast knows them so is a faggot. I wouldn't personally buy one but that's kind of the whole point, it fits a niche, if you want one you want one. It was next to an XJ220 and a Carrera GT though which it admittedly paled in comparison to, but it's not a joke.

This is sex on wheels though.

Any idiot can make a fast car with a kickstarter and a wrench.

When your car has won races and your brand has been around 50+ years it adds something to the car.

Jay Leno has photos of Ford GT history on the wall behind his GTs. What the fuck are you going to do with your SSC?
"Yeah it was made by a guy in a shed and nobody knows where he is now".
You are saying you put your money on the wrong horse. You bought a bad stock. You picked wrong.

Probably drive it and not stare at some stupid photo of someone else driving it.

This.
Even Hyundai makes fast cars now. they will never be respected because even if you get a 2 second 0-60 and 250 mph top speed genesis, its still a car made by some Koreans in a board room.

Also you cant buy time and history. Old Porsches and challengers are cool because they represent things youll never see again

>a supercar isn't a supercar unless it's made by x

>liking lamborghini

youre just 12

>a supercar isn't a desirable supercar unless it's made by x
fixed

>Even Hyundai makes fast cars now
Hyundai hasn't beaten the Veyron and only 26 manufacturers have even held "fastest production car" title. i don't think the comparison is a good one.

Well I can certainly see which one was driven there by a huge faggot

Tbh the Saleen S7 pops up in collections a lot

America only needs one because it is number one.

All the American cars are busy out driving and being productive.

Thankfully i can still see that as Canadian and not have to believe that someone in America didn't give that car the V8 it deserved.

hi

This

You won't see a Ford GT there because it's a hypercar. It's too good to be around those plebboxes.

>european supercar meet
>LOOOOL WHERE ARE AMERICAN CARS!?

Jesus Christ, are all non-Americans this brain dead?

Chinese racing circuit.

>It's out doing laps instead of decorating the garage of some born-rich oil tycoon
It's actually doing both very well.

You are comparing a Hyundai with a Bugatti. What kind of retard are you?

I'm German and I love the Saleen S7. I don't know but I don't see much love or appreciation for the S7. Why is it like that?

The Japanese super car meet is empty because the GTRs and LFAs are busy beating Corvettes around a track.

I love this kind of threads. Seeing the ameriscum in full damage control when it's about supercars because they can't deliver. Desperately trying anything with shitboxes like the viper or the Saleen which look shit and they even stoped to produce them.
>uhhhh we don't need supercars anyway
>b-b-ut we had the viper
>look this is the Hennessy Blabla never heard about it and never seen on the street
P U R E G O L D

>Europeans

>Americans

i feel like it didn't get a lot of publicity. but i guess its hard to review a car when its built tailored to the buyers height and such.

sports cars>supercars, which is the reason american and japanese cars are usually superior

Whenever these Europe vs usa threads happen, I'm always reminded of the photo collage of US anons cars and Europe anons cars. It's abysmal what you euro anons drive

Keep telling yourself that.

Honestly it only shows that Americans are more obsessed with cars and will spend their last dime on them.

>his country is a trillion dollars in debt for cars
lmao

Yeah sure buddy, what ever will let you sleep at night

What's your car buddy?

The one that's been paid in cash and hasn't put me into debt.

Oh? What model?

How do you know the anons here are in debt because of their cars?

>GT40 is an american classic
>Designed and built by British
Never understood this one

When? can you read at all?

This is mostly British though

American cars are designed to do that

Why do muritards keep calling this car american?
>German Wheels
>Italian brakes
>British gearbox
>British body
>British steering rack (from the Aston Martin Vanquish)
>Chassis built by Lotus mechanics
Also, the original GT(40) was designed and built by Brits as well, paid for by Henry Ford II because of his beef with Ferrari. American cars kept blowing up so he turned to European proper engineers. But even their attempt at the first GT was derived from the British Lola Mk6
The Saleen S7 is an American hand-built, high-performance supercar designed and initially built in the UK by Automotive and Motorsport engineering company Ray Mallock Ltd.

>designed and initially built in the UK

Same goes for the Ford GT kids. Hate to say it. The only good "American" cars are good, because they aren't American. :)
Now go cry in the corner with a cheese burger

well i guess that by that logic the new type r is a british car because its built in the uk.

The point is not where it's built. But where it's designed and Engineered.

The GT40 mk4 had to be ASSEMBLED in the US in order for them to be amble to enter Le Mans as American but was still designed and engineered in the UK.

Remember this?

No, it isn't.

>This guy posted x so it's true
I'm so sorry that you paid 40 grand for a BMW that's half plastic, but it's not the Americans fault.

Yank engine mind you
Could just say it was an Anglo-American endeavour, like winning the war

look at all those slow cars

I can agree with that. I just find it funny that Americans seem to conveniently forget that the Brits were involved at all despite it being based on a Lola car.

This car isn't all American either buddy

>all lamborghinis are made with 100% Italian parts
>Meanwhile lambo is owned by VW
Good bait. Don't know why Europeans are so salty about America existing. Sad!

Are you the same user? Why haven't you posted your car yet?

What engineering experience do you have? I'm curious on your insights from your work

Not all parts obviously. But we embrace the partnerships because good comes out of it.
We're not running around the internet posting pictures of glorified seagulls trying to convince other's (Read: ourselves) that our nations are better than yours even though we know it's a lie. Like you people do.

Europe and Japan make the best cars. The only good American cars are mostly European. Fact. You either just don't know this or are hiding the fact from yourself and other's because the world isn't the way you want it to be, so in turn, start to attack us with that. And when we retaliate with the truth all we get is a childish "obsessed" or some other pathetic excuse only an 8 year old would use in real life.

Grow up. Read up on the history of the cars you're told to worship by your (((masters))) and fucking let go of that indoctrination of yours before coming back here.

>literally slower than an old NSX

lol

fastestlaps.com/tracks/autocar-dry-handling-track

>facts hurt my butt!

Lol you saved that image and typed all that even though no one will read it

Except that a lot of people, including you did. But most didn't answer (wisely) because there no arguing the hard solid truth even though you try, by lying to yourself.

So instead you try it the childish pathetic way I specified in the same exact post you replied to.

Good job Murica. Seriously. Congrats on creating the most retarded, mentally weak people on this planet

Not him, but I stopped reading your first last after sentence 2 and this lost after sentence 1.

Lol bumping this thread. Murifats got BTFO hard