Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - STAROG Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (((embed)))

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold to your Alliance!

Latest:
>3.0.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=792053

>ShaRog Comic
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=793207

>[Community Event] ShaRog Comic Quiz (A = Crystal & Blue)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=794479

>ALL Uniforms Sale
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=788570

>GotG Themed Battleworld
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=792911

>2 Year Anniversary 7 Day Check-In
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=790670

>3.0.0 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=794879

Previous Thread:

>There is an user that keep complaining about Starog scaling
>There is an user that isn't one shoting Odin Dormeme and Strange in TL
>There is an user that won't accept Starog as his lord and savior

HANDY DANDY ISO SET GUIDE:

>Does the character have a decent amount of iframes, a reliable shield, invulnerability, or decent healing? It its health not that great? Is it's attack damage godtier, or utter trash but its survivability already stupid high?
Attack set (Power of Angry Hulk, Overdrive, Hawks Eye)
Examples: Groot, Red Hulk, Yellowjacket, Wasp, Squirrel Girl, Elsa, Captain Marvel, Ghost Rider

>Does a character have decent health and defense values? IE can it take some good face hits (tanking)? Is its damage decent and can tank hits or does it have a reflect ability that will deal most of its damage that way?
Heal set (I Am Also Groot, Stark Backing)
Examples: Captain America, Bullseye, Destroyer

>Does the character not really have any iframes, invulnerability, shields, reflects, etc and its health and defensive stats aren't good enough to take some hits?
Drastic Density Enhancement, then throw it in the trash
Examples: Redskull, Black Cat

Every other set is garbage.

Note: Some characters, depending on how you want to focus them, can do decently with either heal or damage ISO sets.
Examples: Sharon Rogers, Gwenpool, Thor

Just give everyone attack sets.

>Power of Angry Hulk, Overdrive, Hawks Eye

Are the only sets worth anything. Heal sets hardly work when you need them. Obelisks are much better for healing if you need healing.

Also worth noting that IAAG is objectively better than Stark Backing for everyone that isn't Destroyer, and PoAH and Overdrive are better than HE unless you need the SCD.

Well, except Destroyer.

Need that rotation for Enchantress. Is it just spam her charm and then everything else whilst charm cools down?

The problem is that 10%+ heal proc obs (with recovery rate) are fucking unicorns and very VERY hard to get, but when you do get them, they are superior to be sure.

This

5>3>2>4>1 repeat.

It's not though.

I really wish you could take your character to test as they're built so you can try out cooldowns and procs better.

Current system is garbage with near instant cooldown refreshes.

The ones without RR are good too, like Activation Rate: when HP is below 50% it recovers 10% or 16% of max Hp.

I like the Attack obelisks with that proc.

what is it then smarty pants? it's what i use and it's fine.

You use her 5 before charming?

Man the design and weapon are sick but I also really liked her lance

Yeah, it has an iframe and leaves an opening to put up a shield. since his Enchantress is T1 it's not a guaranteed charm. the ifrmae is guaranteed.

Unless your packing shields and iframes already, a heal proc with no RR isn't going to do you very much good since it won't really be enough to matter most of the time.

Why use a character that doesn't have iframes at the very least?

Most characters at least have CC, shield or iframes. Or 2 or more of those.

Characters without that are just going to get wrecked anyways.

That would be pretty nice since I was sleepy as fuck when I did Whiplashes 4th gear and read one of his stats wrong and rolled all defense pen meaning he only has 41% cooldown, but on the other hand I also suspect he may not need full cooldown.

>Uni Redskull kills Starlord and 50%'s Rocket and Vision on floor 3 blast relay before he finally dies
Well giddyup then

>Guys lets give a new character a trapping ability that can't be escapes
>Hell yeah that sounds cool
>Yeah, that is pretty cool. Let's give it to our already really powerful OC too but make it do 100x more damage

I think the kicker here is that it's not considered debuff so Wasp T2 can't mitigate it.

At least Sharon's can't pierce immunity. She'd be unstoppable if she could.

Serisiously it's annoying how good they made Sharon.
>best counters are high dodge
>lol that's unacceptable, let's give her some dodge ignore for her uni

~keke netmahbuuu~

Native T2 were still stronger than her though. Now she's the strongest character in the game and it doesn't take a fuck ton of BAM or any money to get her. Which is pretty cool I think.

What obelisk do you use on her? Mind dmg?

B-but she is OC AND OC is bad because my OCD dictates that this game must have all the shitty possible characters in the shitty marvel universe before any OC character is added. How dare they add Sharon instead of Bendisboy?!?

>Devastate almost anything with new Sharon
>Get into co-op
>Outdamaged by Elsa and Mordo
hurm...

Why would you? None of her moves are mind damage.

Now that she's appeared in a comic, even if it's just an advertisement for the game and not even a full issue, I'm OK with her being in.

Shit, thought they were. Crit dmg then?

Actually, the DoT on her Charm scales off of mind damage.

I wish they would make more qt star fighters like Starog. I love the whole design and her animations. I kinda count Elsa as one, because Elsa's new uni makes her look like a badass space cowgirl.

Her and Sharon are my top 2 waifu's now.

Kate 3rd.

yesterday I beat blacked dwarf stage 3, but anyone here managed to defeat proxima stage 3?
I am currently trying but it is too fucking hard

>2 t2's in roster
>working on getting enchantress to t2
>feel like t2'ing sharon with uni

I have selectors which I was gonna use on her to get her gears up, or I could blow those selectors on Mordo and get him to 6*.

Wat do?

I tried stage 1 with Carnage/Spidey/Venom, because iframes and physical attack and she still put me in the fucking ground in about a minute. Shits hard man

This is what I have on her.

who do i work now that i am resourceful enough to afford a new native t2 character.

i could finish up thanos who i already have at 3 stars, i could go for dormammu but it would take me a couple of days to complete the quest, or i could work on odin who i dont really know much about. which is more useful in the current climate ?

or do i keep hoarding bam and wait for magneto

I'd say Mordo because you're already getting a female Blast with Enchantress

I can easily take down her stage 2 but stage 3 is nuts

You might as well finish Thanos.
>implying Magneto would be native T2
I don't think he passes the power levels qualifier

T2 Starog and Enchantress. They can solo iThanos.

in tl he's a weak bitch i used to kill him like 90% of the time with a mediocre built black bolt and a good build spiderman, dormeme and odin used to be problems until the new update the new sharog uni, even if i used strange.

but i haven't seen either in action in any other mode.

i guess i'll work on thanos since it might cost me 1000 bam less than the others

But Sharon's a qt with uni. I'll t2 her.

Yeah, she's gonna be done in a couple of weeks then, since Enchantress is priority.

Speaking of, I'm a shitter and finding it really fucking hard to beat ithanos with her.How bad is this for a ithanos clear?

Enchantress and Starog are top tier in TL

Sounds like you need to git gud

interesting, wish the game would state things like that.
will she be in the new movie? may get a uni then

You should probably use either Crystal or Ancient One as lead if you have them or team her up with Thor and Loki.

But if you're new don't even worry about beating iThanos right now. as long as you can 5/5 all the other WB, then that's fine till you have a team to take on iThanos.

eh, depends on the days, sometimes i destroy them easily, other not so much. doesn't help that i'm a cheap fuck and i never roll iso set bonuses or gear bonuses. i'm not investing too much into them either

Who got a T2 tier list?

Sharon needs her own tier now. She's a necessity at this point

DESU senpai I can't be fucked updating this since they changed all the icons

Would everyone be okay with a purely text version tho?

yeah, that's fine. thanks for your work. senpai

>energy is no longer over cap
this is awful
now I have to wait to do things

how is yours going?

You god damn beluga.

sharon uni isn't a necessity, she's already good even without it. it's a tier list for tier 2s, not a character tier list.

>that gold

fuck you

>26

HOLY SHIET

nice job

what iso set and obelisk did you give her fampai?

What iso set do I put on her? Currently have Stark backing :(

Wew. Left her thinking I would never t2 her. Now she's on my list.

Am I losing my mind, wasn't Sharon hard paywall?

Did they make her soft, because of her uni?

She was never paywalled

Sharon was never paywalled. What kind of sicko would paywall their own waifu?

She was never paywall, hence why she's the first choice for new players

I got her with the six* selector my first day, then maxed her gears with the 300 bio selector they gave us. :^)

I lol so hard hard I catch Odin with the gravity ball.

*when

I gave her pic related
her iso is poah with 3 fully awakened isos
I plan awakening all of them

fuck, I forgot to upload it

set is poah

Holy shit, is that a t1 sharon? Tell me the build right fucking now.

I didn't even know health procs went that high.

So since this month's update came so late, when should we expect next month's?

Yeah, T1 in vibranium.

Hawks Eye ISO set
1st gear: energy attack by lvl
Rest: all attack
2nd gear: all them All Defense
3rd gear: I did All hp, but I'm going to change the first slot to hp by lvl
4th gear: first 3 slots are skill cooldown and the rest are crit damage

Obelisk is a shitty dodge one, but it has an hp recovery proc

I maxed all her skills too.

Solo'd iThanos with her today. I'm definitely T2ing her with the T2 ticket from the 7 day login event.

>tfw found a rr/ignore defense/recover 20% hp
and I put it on singularity

>he doesn't use hela lead/enchantress/Loki for that 4 team ups
lmao

The event ends on the 18th, so the update will probably be around 5/22.

>Need more T2 Villains since I only have 5
>Gotta do them waves en sheeiit
>Ok lets see who I've got
>... Elektras not villain
>Or Yondu
>Ok Redskull would be cool
>Malekeith too
>Let me just check their T2's
>MFW both are designated hero killers and thus useless for what I need
This game really needs some villains.

Who here kinda want to really work on Delicious because they fix his eyes?

Well I know I no longer want to work on Shulk because they fucked up her butt and chest and hair and face, so hey go for it man

I forgot Mail was even in the game
>Check his T2
lel, he doesn't even get a full T2, he just gets half of Redskulls. At least his damage boost is decent.

>tfw I'm in the same situation but with Blast types despite having 5 of the others
>if I end up following my heart/dick I'll end up with EIGHT Combat T2s
JUST

>level 58 Mantis with no obelisk and PoAH iso set with 2 crit damage chaos iso can solo floor 10 Loki boss
This One is pretty good.

I have that exact same thought every time I check out my roster.
I'd T2 Bullseye, but he's really good along with Sif for a duo on relay floors or with a Crossbones lead for rumbles so I can't break the team up.

Mordo may be good, but he's been kind of a pain in the ass to farm, and I just hit my 5 character benchmark for blast.

Venom, Black Cat, Ultron and Kingpin are shit and can't solo a floor on their own.

I'm almost tempted to pick Ock since he's the only one left and I doubt his quality.

Black Cat can definitely solo Rocket Raccoon Boss floors.

That's not saying too much since Rocket's easier than a hooker with overdue rent.

Can she do anything tougher/ more worthy of note?

So I just got to the journey of growth mission where it wants me to join or create an alliance. Is it just an easy case of creating an alliance and deleting it or should I find an alliance now, and if so, how to go about doing it.

alliances in the op

Unless it's Sharon, I'll say the same thing to you I've been telling others. Wait for the inevitable part 2 update in a week or two first.

To be honest, not much. I T2'd her because She's one of my favorite characters.

I use her for Loki boss but it's touchy sometimes
If I get annoyed enough by the mooks I'll dip out and use her for female relay
Used her last week for fire relay though

I can respect that since I love her look and I used to ship her with Pete and her movelist is fun, but with such a sub-optimal performance in SL, which is what I'm focused on clearing, I can't justify it right now even though I would perfer to use T2's to elevate "bad" characters, the returns on her just aren't good enough if the only thing she can do is something most of my SL roster can already do easily.

and as I finish this pops up.
You go full damage build on her or shielding?

>That's not saying too much since Rocket's easier than a hooker with overdue rent.
>tfw T2 Sin can't even solo Rocket boss

I constantly forget she's in the game, doesn't help that she has the worst T2 bonus.
I expect a Secret Empire uni or rework for her.

I actually hope they do quite a few Hydra themed unis/ updates for that. Surprised ShaRog got a uni before then, and I hope she gets another then that will change her type.

And if they want to really make me happy, this summer for Venomverse, Superior Ironman

She's got dde (lol)
Obelisk is defpen/crit dam/shield (lol)
Here's her stats under her own leadership with no teamups

>tfw Germany and China just completely gave up
this is boring now
went from fun/hype to just waiting for the end

Symbiotic, Mobile Muggas, and Veeky Forums co are the /mffg/ alliances
I know for a fact symbiotic and MM have at least 1 spot vacant
Unsure about Veeky Forums co because they aren't very vocal in the threads
Just pick one, apply in game, and post here that you applied with your in game name and somebody will get you in

That's what I kind of figured since she's too soft and lacking in defensive capabilities to last long enough to make use of heal or damage procs.

I typically use wasp or AO for female, was considering T2ing Elektra for it, but she's a hero for whatever reason and I need villain padding.
If she could do Loki reliably I'd consider her for sure along with any villain specific floor options.

Just join one of the /mffg/ alliances. Apply in-game then post your IGN here. Symbiotic has a spot open.

Veeky Forums co never talk wft

only time i've seen them talk was yesterday when the posted a screenshot of their conquest battle.