Benchrace in general:
>crash.net

Noob? Start here:
Webms with sound:
Previously, on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoSNHe413rY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for 600s don't cost that much to insure. Don't be a pussy.

スズキ

>Don't be a pussy
>600
laughingsluts.mpg

1000s do tho.
>tfw can't afford anything past MY2010 because insurance would charge $800/mo for insurance

83 GS1100
200€ to insure with new contract

Living the Euro dream

Supersport insurance rates come from the absolute knobs that crash them and then make claims on the plastics.

Yeah but I actually want a fast bike.

>Living the Euro dream
But where's your Muslim bull?

Get a naked I4

>100HP
>but 552lb

it's fast for 1983

>naked
>fast

Are there any with actual supersport chassis/suspension that aren't edgy looking current year yamahas?

First for 99% of you are retards that don't know how insurance works and opt for completely optional collision/comprehensive on your bikes when you shouldn't be

t. Someone that pays $450/year to insure a gsxr 600, gsxr 1000, and ninja 250

I want to retract my statement because I had not considered the sheer amount of eurocucks that we have in this thread. Absolute lol that you have to pay for other people's mistakes

Any big naked eurobike.

Probably not but I like this one

This. It's an optional vehicle and 100% of repairs can be done in your garage somehow, especially if your bike is common enough to buy whole new undamaged assemblies out of salvage yards instead of rebuilding your forks etc from scratch. And, on top of that, they lend themselves to very easy customization if you can't afford to return to stock. Why do you need insurance to fix it if you didn't buy brand spanking new shit?

>Tfw paying 191/month for this
Does not feel good, I fucking hate ontario

God, that thing is hideous.

>that huge blue edgy R
what the fuck lmao

>I suffer in Canada
kys post haste

the name "naked bike" implies that it's styled after a clothed counterpart so yes they are fucking ugly

they look like sportbikes that were ridden through a fountain of acid and then repainted

>I'm not the only person in the world that likes Johammers
WEW

Shame they're at least 20k and ridiculous low production volume, doubt I'll ever get to own one.

>not having full coverage
fuck off

>wrong brake pads

>crash and total 10k bike
>lose bike and any monetary value held in it

So you don't think DVLA will realise a mistake has been made later on?

I really hope the worst that can happen is they send my correct license to me in the post, and I just SORN my bike and redo the test.

'Naked' isn't synonymous with ugly unless you're a homo. Suzukis look like shit with their clothes on too. Pic related is how good a naked bike can look.

>$600/year for full coverage on a super sport
>$1300 for license plate
I don't know how I feel about this, but at least I'm not from Ontario :^)

No chance, even if you were being deliberately and personally persecuted by the chief constable of the met, they'd have no way of finding this shit out.

H O N D E R

holy fucking shit, I think I might be the first person in history to have passed a bike test by crashing it.

god bless DVLA.

They look the part and have a nice enough range. What's not to like?

Other than the price, of course, but that is also justified because they are made by the finest obese craftsmen of Austria.

Congratulations, you're now an American motorcycle rider.

I also know that examiners like to pass students because if they fail, a lot of paperwork needs to be done, whereas a pass is just simply putting a tick in the pass box and that's that.

I think he just wanted to get back to the test centre and then get off work fast as a crash is probably a major ball ache to write up about, plus it may not look good on him if a student crashed on his watch.

That's not a naked, that's a standard with a faired derivative called a super bol'dor.

Also, two things

Honda never sold that or its bigger version to the US, like we'd want this instead (apparently we do. youtubers think the look "sick" and adults just ride VFRs)
And they discontinued the 400 for a two cyllinder.

>you need a round headlight to look good
>t. numale

This is the ideal motorcycle. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

That's not a bimota DB3

>engine not even by BMW

Can i be a part of this?
it's not a standard, it's a ujm and Americans don't want them because they wouldn't pay for them when a cbr500 is moar cc and like totally a sports bike thats cheaper bro.

why would you get a bike? do you like being exposed and vulnerable like that? no one likes bikers, i see one and have the urge to ram him with my car just because i have to be more "careful" around them. one biker the other day was being a bitch, not too bad but annoying, i could have ended his life there was no one around. watch out

Saving up for my first bike soon, something I haven't looked into (because it doesnt really matter) is have people treated you differently or assumed things about you that they didnt before you had a bike? Just curious.

Didn't read your whole post but you're a faggot.

Same but for meatbag pedestrians

I hate having to be careful around meatbags. I hate meatbags. They're all ittle bitches. "oooh man in a car don't run me over aaaah". One pull of the trigger and you fucking normies are toast. If there's noone around I can kill literally anyone who bothers me without even scratching my paint. Watch out, and remember, you could have always taken the car instead of walking like a faggot.

Why do you road rage at people?
Do you like being exposed and vulnerable like that?
id unload a full clip through your windscreen if you tried that shit on me and if you crashed id stop and finish the job.

Americans don't want them because they have two extra cyllinders to make the same amount of power as a cheap two cyllinder that gets the same or better gas mileage and is easier and cheaper to maintain.

Oh boy dbt sure is easy to trigger aren't you

normal people that actually go outside are generally easier to offend than jaded autists that split their time between halo and /b/

youtube.com/watch?v=UoSNHe413rY

*unloads into your windshield and goes innawoods*

Are you telling me Veeky Forums is the normie board?

they actually make about 10 more horsepower than a cbr500 and are much more fuel efficient especially in cities/tight slow moving traffic, that is kinda exactly what the vtec is for lol.

I'm imagining that user holding the clip over somebody's windshield and pushing all the bullets out with his finger while maintaining eye contact.

Bike's ready for SEM 3, looking forward to it.

Sounds like something a proper psychopath would do and no one wants to fuck with crazy, some people think they can deal with angry but even they will run from some crazy mother fucker carrying a stick with nails bashed into it who is screaming about the demons in his car

A Bong going to SEM?

Yes. I left beer at Kochel a couple of years ago because the dates didn't work.

Got me a new jacket today.
What do y'all think

I am jelly

What if he has taste?

He'd be unloading from the magazine, you mongrel. Not from the clip.

Unless the clip does in, but I don't think he carries a M1 around.

you mean what if he is a nazi?

goes in*

The Russians used the old Mauser a lot too, so did the chinks.

what if he modified a glock to shoot m1 rounds from a clip?

>no single sided swingarm

Matches my other gear pretty good. I'm happy. Plus got a bit of a discount. I have no complaints

>American "pasta"

You guys are worse than /k/.

if you want to make a fashion statement, buy a honda
if you want to impress your friends, buy a suzuki
if you want to impress your friends on the internet, buy a yamaha

If you just want to ride the damn bike, buy a Kawasaki.

And you guys are easier than /b/ to trigger

You sound like a Harley owner

you guys ever had any run-ins with motorcycle haters?

We got this resident nutjob who sometimes shows up at the local knee-dragging spot to curse at riders and walk onto the road before the first corner.

I just zoomed past him.

Talk me out of getting a R1200R.

S1000R

>If you just want to ride the damn bike, buy a Kawasaki.

But that's what you buy when you want to make a fashion statement and impress your friends.

Not triggered, famalam. I just can't even, that's all.

Don't. Get a k1300

far too expensive

>150bhp

Too powerful, insurance premium is bad.

God, you guys have the most disgusting fuckhueg plates ever

My DRZ is 165/m, all the 600's i got quotes for were either around 380/m or outright refused to insure me. Squeaky clean record and 2 years of riding, so clearly it depends on location.

and those are the newer smaller ones.

observe the original "baking sheet"

>yfw 21 with a shit record
>my 600 costs me 120 dollars a year
git gud scrub

I hate this smug chink shit. BMW actually take risks with design and innovation. BMW is a premium brand, if you're not buying new or from a dealer with a warranty then you're a poorfag who shouldn't be trying to fool yourself about your place in life.

21 as well, Ontario strikes again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leaf
That sucks though

That's heavier and slower than the BMW.

nope its considerably lighter and hardly any slower.

Also its not an ugly unreliable piece of shit like the BMW.

Because it's a shit 600

The one and only rich guy I know only buys used ducatis for fun and has a VFR800 with some big fat cases on it as a summer DD. His winter DD is a subaru outback. He's also my cousin. Dude's worth 7 million in checking accounts alone. Why don't more people do that? I guess poor people are worried about all those out of warranty ducati problems and parts availability. This guy, however, eats $200 steak with his besst friend/mechanic on saturdays, and that's not even expensive. If you talked to him about buying used jap scrap he'd think it's cool but ask you why you're looking at USDM bikes and not imports and insist it's worth the extra money.

The poorest guy I know is a canadian immigrant who rides a brand new financed and dealer serviced Vrod. He tells other guys 'you look poor on that thing bro' and tells sportbike riders to consider a harley, eh.

So, I think people who try to feel superior about buying new and use phrases like "your place in life" are actually bitter poorfags who wish they could give as few fucks as that rich guy.

>That's heavier and slower than the BMW.

R1200R:
231kg
125bhp
92ft-lb

CB1000R:
217kg
130bhp
100ft-lb

>CB1000R
>Heavier
>Slower

all the mad on this guy.

>innovation

like building the same boxer engines since forever?

What if I want to impress qt3.14 grills?

These back country roads are hard to go slow on how hard is it on my bike running it like this every day? I think it should be fine. Right guys

>running like this
Like what?

>BMW actually take risks
>BMW is a premium brand
>if you're not buying new or from a dealer with a warranty then you're a poorfag who shouldn't be trying to fool yourself about your place in life.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Well, I'm an hour and half late. So much for getting home before 9p. First stop will be breakfast and gas on the other end of river road. Anybody knows a cheap café in Puyallup, WA, I would love to hear it.

I'll report back to answer replies and take pictures of the pass. Probably stop somewhere along the river too.
-cb250