Let my gf drive my truck and the bitch curb checked the fuck out of it, is there even anyway to fix a rim

Let my gf drive my truck and the bitch curb checked the fuck out of it, is there even anyway to fix a rim

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Permatex-09142-Wheel-Restoration-Kit/dp/B001V3OJBQ
youtu.be/f1JD0FdKxJc?t=1m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Use some rim paint

Make her pay for a new rim. Take her to court if you have too

kek

>truck
>sidewall that small
kys cuck.

Yeah just realized my sedan has bigger sidewalls wtf?

That wasn't a joke. Make her fix her mistake or drag her ass on the ground

This

Woah calm down dude.

She didnt kill OP's mom. She just hit the curb.

OP, just make her pay the for whatever servicing is needed.

Good idea heading to the store now, do I just tape it all off or just some sort of little brush
Hur every one has to drive a Toyota hurr

>drives a pickup
>wheels 3"+ over OEM
>has GF

Spotted the white trash tobacco chewer

>on a auto board
>butthurt over custom wheels

Please stay in your contamint board

Two ways to fix a rim, one, they sand using a high powered mini sander to make the surface flat, but it will eat away more of the rim. Then they mix and apply a new paint that should match your original matte black. Second way is to use some sort of actual metal filler, an epoxy compound that fills in the scratches, then you sand and buff until it's the same original depth and finish. Then repaint.

amazon.com/Permatex-09142-Wheel-Restoration-Kit/dp/B001V3OJBQ

Remember that you'll also need to apply clear coat, corrosion protectant, and new paint if you do anything to it, to protect from rust in the future.

>hit the curb
I'd beat her ass if she fucked my car up. Unbelievable how much of a bitch you are

>is there even anyway to fix a rim
You need the fill the damage, then repaint. JB Weld actually works really well for the filling step. Then sand it down until it's smooth, and paint the damaged section with a little blending.

>having a gf
>letting a woman drive your truck
>having a chevy
>having rubberband thin tires on a truck
OP if we help you you'll never learn your lesson

Here's an alright video showing the process

youtu.be/f1JD0FdKxJc?t=1m15s

Skip through the rest, but basically guy curbed his matte black hellcat rims, and the guy fixes them.

Those scratches a quite deep. I recommended taking it to a reconditioning place

How do I find a guy or shop that specializes in this

Use a Sharpie marker over the scraped spots.

>id beat her ass
Stop being so edgy guys.

Also physical abuse.
Are you willing to possibly go to jail because of muh oppression?

>hitting women
kys

>Good idea heading to the store now, do I just tape it all off or just some sort of little brush

Damage looks very localized so you can do it with a brush, it'll take time but it will look good as new

Call your local collision shops and ask them when the recon people come or where they are located etc. Most (not all) collision shops get their bumpers and wheels reconditioned off site. Rarely do they have their own plastic welders, or the wheel recon shit

>Fuck hueg alumiinum wheels
>Baby thin tires
>"Truck"

this

>letting a female handle a truck EVER
>having rubber band tires on a truck
you deserve so much worse tbqh

Ain't your first go 'round on rim jobs OP

Monday for $120 not bad, I'm shit at diy so just taking it in

>contamint

>spells like a trailer park dweller

It even writes itself

Honestly those scratches were pretty deep. So its best to pay to get it done right. If you just painted it over you'd still see grooves, and without clear coating it'd be pretty trash.

>being a bitch
Kys

Dam got me brb killing self

I remember your truck. It's a single cab bright red Chevy with black wheels and black stripes down the center. Looks very clean and very Mexican

>truck
>nigger profile tires

KYS

You sound like a nigger

You sound like a pussy whipped faggot

no op borrowed daddies truck and scratched it

This

nice b8 m8

>everything I disagree with is bait
Does your wife make you pee sitting down too?

Underage b& pls go

Kiss my fucking ass you pussy whipped drag queen

Im not married.

You need to give her two options:

1. Buy me new wheels
2. Give me a blowjob every day for the next three months, no complaining

Pay with her wallet, or pay with her mouth.

> ( ( ( truck ) ) )
>lowpro tires
>photo taken with snapchat

kys faggit retarded cuntfuck. You should call your insurance and see if you can get it scrapped because it's not worth anything as a vehicle with those shitty wheels on it. Your "gf" did you a favor; you should probably kill yourself while you're ahead.

>owns a pavement princess
>gf fucks it up
like pottery

She's paying to get it fixed and bumper re painted on Monday ~$350
No u

>truck
>on a sidewall that skinny

You can't hide this shit from me, nigga. You're either white trash or a hood rat. No fuckin truck has sidewall like that. My uncles Buick has a meatier tire.

That being said, just repaint the fucking thing. This is why I you don't buy rims that cost more than the damn vehicle does.

Sure buds those rims and tires cost more than your shit box I don't expect poorfags to have taste in something that isn't cheap

This is why no one loves you user.

Not to mention there's no proof anyway. It'd be his word vs her's, and thats just gonna end poorly.

Having taste would entail having a woman who can drive your vehicle without mucking it up.
Having money doesn't equate to having common sense.

In the future, don't put ugly brodozer """rims""" on your truck and you won't get them curbed since you'll actually have decently sized tires to work with.

You honestly sound like a loser. Accidents happen bitch.

>Projecting insecurity by making baseless assumptions and attacking the poster.

autism

Meet me at vp rn bitch 1v1

ur nigger rims are shit m8

You're a nigger bitch.

fuck I think air is slowly leaking out I'll see tomorrow for sure though if it budges from 50psi

those honeycombs on the newer trucks are nice
have any pics of the truck op?

can vouch for wheels america , first link if you search for them. might be around 100 but they do a good job if you are looking for a shop. I send wheels in for some clients.

Am 2 sad
I live in a decent sized city and called a shop and the guy said $120 to bring it in on Monday, wish I could find a guy like posts vid tho and cut out the middle man

>50psi
U better be joking mate

You can look for guys like that on craigslist, but its a little sketchy

>ge doesn't run Max allowed psi rated on his tires

She was just trying to do you a solid by scraping the "NITTO" logo off the sidewall, so you wouldn't be mistaken for the beta cuck that you are. Now get off the computer and go suck her dick for being such a wanker

OP quit being a punk ass little bitch, of course there is a way to fix your faggot truck rims. My lexus rims had way worse curb rash when I bought them, got a spic to sand them down for 35 a pop.

Quit being a little pussy and go fuck that ho.

OP you are such a retard, that isn't even that bad, of course it can be fixed. Any body shop will have that shit done in 1 day.

She did you a favor. Replace those nigger rims and buy something tasteful.

Post pics of whole truck OP

Those wheels dont even look that big, is it a canyon or something?

Are you the user with the not so handsome red SC/SB 1500?

50psi? Who's the nog now, ya dummy? 35psi is pretty much the standard..enjoy your premature tire wear

First problem is low profile tires on a truck.

Why go full mall crawler? That shit is retarded.

Skinny ass tires, what a faggot.

>his tire sidewall says 50 psi max
>so he fills to 50psi and ignores what the truck is spec'd for

OP deserves this.

We're respecting bitches now in 2017, you retarded white nigger ape.

how the fuck do people manage to do this? male or female i have no idea how anyone with any sort of sence or spacial awareness can manage to get close enough to a curb like this. The only time i have ever witnessed it was when my mummy went to drop my ass of at school years back and she fucking dozed out and grinded on the curb

Could be worse

Makes bitches wet
Fearing if mine doesn't hold air I'll have to get a new one because that happened

If you can't just drive over curbs all day because you have no sidewall your truck is a failure.

You know there is a reason work vehicles have high sidewalls, right?

Just fix it and realise how stupid you are.

I do it on purpose. I drive a van that's as wide as the parking spaces. When I'm parking it at home I put it against the curb so only the mirror sticks out. The street isn't wide, if I wouldn't do it, someone would hit it.

>Makes bitches wet
Please launch yourself into the business end of a wood chipper

>makes bitches wet
Yeah but you already have a girlfriend

>Makes bitches wet
Why do you want to attract dogs?

JUDGE JUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

because that's the best you can get.

kek, yeah its that kid with the mexican truck.

just paint that spot with flat black paint from vatozone. it already looks like they were rattlecanned black anyway

>those massive rims and tiny sidewalls

Spotted the Mexican.

Custom wheels on a car, sure. Not on a truck. Those are literally worse than ironic rice.

Nigger get some sidewall, that's not a truck that's the male equivalent of a fucking minivan.

Let her give u a rim job for ruining you car rim

>Let my gf drive my truck
She wanted to drive it for fun?
I guess she had her fun.
But super low profile tires will leak if there is a bent rim. They have no leeway unlike a tire with a large sidewall. That amount of sidewall allows for flex in the bead, so bent rims don't leak in those circumstances.

Leave the city slicker alone

If the wheel is bent then you're fucked

otherwise
>dremel smooth and clean
>fill with aluminum epoxy
>post nudes of gf while you wait
>dremel and smooth to match wheel
>match paint color and paint
>post more nudes of gf
>prosper

Trucks look fucking stupid with giant wheels, it shows the tiny brake rotors. Wheels are to be big enough to clear brakes, and no more.

Love me some FAT RUBBER

Fuck how can i tell if its bent

And jeeps are fucking slow and gay fuck you

>>Hur every one has to drive a Toyota hurr
It's not even a real truck by american standards you fucking fag.

>puts nigger wheels on a truck
>lets him dumb fuck mom drive the truck
>she curb rashes his shit-brand nigger wheels
>gets called out for being a shitbrained nigger on Veeky Forums

you're cancer, fuck yourself