Be leaving store and walking out to parking lot

>be leaving store and walking out to parking lot
>come up to your parking spot and find this
what do you do, Veeky Forums?

Look on the the next parking lanes behind because more than likely I'm at wrong part of the parking lot lol

>Cars either side of my parking space
>implying I don't park in the furthest point to keep other cunts away

I have a shit short-term memory so this happens all the time. I just wander around until I spot my car.

Put the key to my head and hit the button.

>walking towards my parking spot
>wtf where did my car go
>keep walking
>oh it's hidden behind that [small to medium sized car] there

miata lyfe

>when neither you nor your car have any redeemable features so you have to constantly shoehorn your car's size into every aspect of your life
miata lyfe

Shrug it off and walk away

If someone was so desperate to steal my shitbox, they must've needed it more than me

>when you take everything on the internet personally
Kek
here
(you)

wow rude

>oh wait, I don't have a car.

English must not be your first language, I take it. I didn't take anything personally because you didn't say anything for me to take personally. You did however take my post very personally, ironically enough.

Hop in and drive away.

cus and say again? really?

I don't think I've posted before about my car being small. Most other miata owners say it's pigfat

>what do you do, Veeky Forums?
Press my keyfob and the car horn sounds letting me know I once again went to the wrong spot. I do this from time to time.

If it's a real theft, I call OnStar and report it. They will tell the police the location. I will of course also report to the police the car is missing. Since the immobilizer works, it must have been a tow-off theft. If the detectives feel like it, they can look at the store security cam and see what other cars near mine had people in them. Maybe their dashcams spotted who towed my car. The police can track the walking path of those people back into the store, then see which register they purchased items, and from that get their name if they used a card to purchase or use the photo in the photo database to get a name and address to contact them to check if they have dashcam footage.

Carry on walking, because the shop is 2 minutes down the road so I walked instead of driving

>Tripfag
>Being clever
I do not believe my eyes.

My car is synched to my smartphone app. So I can look on my smartphone and see where it is located as long as the 2nd battery lines weren't cut by thieves. Due to so many electronics, it's one of those two-battery cars.

>realize I'm in the wrong place

My car literally cannot start without me, because I'm the only one who knows that the battery is dead and needs to use the jump box impregnated in the frunk to start it.

kek