/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: New XL Micro Advance Color Light Pocket edition

This is a general for the discussion of the Nintendo consoles and games released on it
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/

>Important News
「!」The New 2DS XL has been announced for a July release: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-reveals-new-2ds-xl-out-in-july/
「!」Helix announced as the newest fighter for ARMs: mynintendonews.com/2017/04/28/helix-announced-as-new-arms-fighter/
「!」Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga spotted in the eShop metadata: nintendolife.com/news/2017/04/rumour_mario_and_luigi_superstar_saga_dx_partnering_up_for_3ds_eshop
「!」More details coming on the newly dubbed Battle Sports Mekuru: nintendoeverything.com/project-mekuru-given-new-name-battle-sports-mekuru-trailer-more-news-may-8/
「!」Capcom reiterates that they're developing games for the Switch: mynintendonews.com/2017/04/28/capcom-reconfirms-nintendo-switch-development-commitment/
「!」Genyo Takeda, father of the Punch-Out and Startropics series, isn't fully leaving Nintendo: nintendoeverything.com/genyo-takeda-isnt-fully-stepping-away-from-nintendo/
「!」Elliot Quest finally approaches its release: nintendoeverything.com/elliot-quest-finally-launches-on-3ds-in-may/

>Upcoming Releases
Japan - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
North America - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
Europe and Australia- nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>New 3DS XL vs New 2DS XL vs 2DS Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Charts
Switch - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/amiibo-igcc-switch1.jpg?w=646
3DS - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-3ds3.jpg?w=646
Wii U - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-wiiu4.jpg?w=646

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/j3qx2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TOP JEJ

welcome back

Fuck Nintendo "games", play Overwatch.

Gor here, nintyg is bae.

2DS XL is TWICE the funTM

Don't forget to join the real /nintyg/ discord:

discord.gg/j3qx2

>The instant invite is invalid or has expired.

fuck off retard

does anyone have a recommended wii u chart?

PSVITA is a better SHITch and costs less than half the price, or you could just buy a PS4 Pro like anybody else.

>cucktendo cucksole
>games
lmao @ you

Helix looks completely terrifying tbhonest.

PANIC

My switch is finally arriving on Monday, too bad I have other games to play first

HE

COCONUT GUN

Mei is cute~!

SHOOT YOURSELF
WITH A COCONUT GUN

Does anyone have the 3DS recommended chart?

Thank you.

What a shitshow. Could have bet Nin would pull a stunt like this. Looking at the xDS game chart, I might just buy the new 2DS instead of a switch. Knowing myself, I'll loose interest in playing games after a few months anyway. Fuck.