Tharja a best and canon

Azura a shit

Tharja is shit

Rate this Peri.

This is my wife.

Azura a best

>Silver-haired Maiden: Micaiah
>Infantry Blue Mage
>Weapon: Thani: 14 Mt - Effective against cavalry and allows double attacks when fighting Armour units (overrides Wary Fighter).
>Assist: Ardent Sacrifice
>B skill: Wings of Mercy
>C skill: Breath of Life
>HP: 32
>Atk: 38
>Spd: 26 (extreme boon)
>Def: 15 (extreme bane)
>Res: 36

Leave the Cavalry and Wary Fighter Armour meta to me! Also Micaiah and Sanaki are cute!

>900 fucking orbs
>Only TWO Ikes.
I wasn't even going for +10. I just wanted a couple for merges for my favorite character. How the fuck do people afford 40+10?

feh a shit

Shit, like every Peri

0/10 I don't even need to open the image to know Peri is awful.

Hectors and Ryomas best boon/bane is +spd -res, right?

Milking Faye like she milks cows!

kys
or leave /feg/ like you said you would

Rate my Alfonse.

Any peri is a great peri !

Best lord. I hope they add Miccy soon.

What are the worst unit gimmicks in Heroes?

>defense mages
>resistance melee

Quiz time

Fill in the blank
1._____ a shit
2._____ a shit
3._____ a shit

Word Bank
Azura
Tharja
Peri
Roy
Ike

How's your rerolling going /feg/? tired yet?

The Revival Well dried up on Alm's route but I still have dead allies I need to revive. What do I do? I might have to use a cheat code.

Word bank a shit

money

I appreciate the attempt at working within ISIS's retarded meta mindset of defiant / brash assault synergy but that just looks painful to play.

Would huff.

Azura a shit
Tharja a shit
Word Bank a shit

Word Bank
Peri
Azura

Waste of time/10

Reposting to say we'll get Defiant Res 2 Thani

me on the right

Palla
Catria
Est

Half health berserkers.

Beruka
Bartre
Subaki

all orbs infester

>Not liking Word Bank

fucking plebs

Don't jinx it, user. Miccy will be sad.

maybe replace Bartre with Laslow

Were Rukina-san's boobies always this big?

>resistance melee
This one. I just wanted Fir to be usable, but they just had to make her a magic tank that can't even tank magic as well as the average mage.

Lucina for all three

I like Hana

>defense mages
>bad

I am going to hold hands with Felicia.

I only use this build when I have Reciprocal Aid Anna. It also have Vantage and QR.

wolf tomes, without them Jagen would be godly as he is still the highest RES unit in the game

He's trying, that's cute!

resistance melee could be good if you get distant counter

I toyed with the idea of giving Sheena the skill but decided to just merge Hectors.

Rate my Lobster

>Glacies
But Iceberg works best on qts with Brave weapons!

Don't underestimate the cute savage, user.

Do you find that brash assault lets you get some attacks in you otherwise wouldnt with that? Think some Spur Defenses on other units might help?

What weapon should I replace Titiania's Emerald Axe with? Or is she fine with it?

this is exactly what I meant by
I could see this Fir actually being pretty good, especially in this green mage meta.

Is there any FaceApp edit that surpasses Femhardt?

>Those stats
>With 3 merges

Fir is trash

>tfw /feg/ somehow made me like Micaiah even though I absolutely hated her before

Dies to my Beruka/10

sa

Azzura

Hexagon Emblem translation is proceeding slowly but surely!
Here are some new menu screens (full of errors due to poor planning) for you to enjoy:
imgur.com/a/aZ5C1

I'd make a lot of the text bigger if I could, but I'm constrained by the size of the images to import.

Is there some hidden flag in Fates' algorithms that says Corrin must proc Dragon Fang everytime he faces the map's boss regardless of how unlikely it is on the bottom screen?

my wife butt!

brraap

best green mounted unit for a cavalry team? i got Eldigan, Ursula and thundercunt

Emerald Axe, Iceberg Distant Counter, and G Tomebreaker. Just do it, user.

Gross

Thinking about giving Gunther smite for my cavalry team anyone try this ?

He'll give +6 buffs and then sends you on your way

Well, Defiant def lets him soak up damage from all physical sources and when I don't have my blue dealing with Ryoma or Lucina, he takes like 10 HP from either of them even with Fury and deals with them swiftly.

Cecilia or Frederick

Can we get some nice family pictures to warm the kokoro going?

Cecilia if you have the units to deck her out with inheritance. If not Frederick is good.

Really makes you think

I kinda get how you feel, but it wasn't because of this place. It's more because the a good chunk of the characters in Awakening and Fates are so much worse than her that I went from hating Micaiah to being OK with her.

I love you. Not a huge fan of the typeface choice, though.

If you ever need graphics edited to swap in English text, I'd love to help.

Fuck off.

i look at this every time hoping that more will get added to it but its always the same

who?

I pray at that Cherche.

>A whale with only 1 orb
Aroo?

Cecilia it is, good thing she is +Atk/-Res. that is good right?

Why would you ever hate Micaiah?

I don't think that's how breasts work. Padding?

Reminder

proof me wrong
pro tipp : you can't

That sounds pretty fun if nothing else. Will make it impossible for a dancer to catch up though.

Is that the one whale tripfag we used to have post around here?

>0 defenses
So this is the power of Lucinafags

What's with fire emblem and characters having orbs and stuff strapped on to their clothes?

that's probably the best you can get with her, yeah. +Atk is so good on her

Thanks!
Maybe I could fool around with some other fonts... The original game uses TeX Gyre Adventor for most of its English, so I was just matching that for now.

But hey

The problem is that no matter how much I like her I know I can't justify spending all those resources on her. Especially since even if I decked her out with crazy skills and got her to +10 she still wouldn't compare to other units I have. IS just fucked her way too hard with that base atk of hers.

Just spent all $120 of my birthday money for Hector and Taco.
Still got over $4000 in the bank with nothing to actually spend it on and was only willing to whale because this banner was better than the rest, but now I feel foolish. It's a damn mobile game.

Somebody advise me with tips to deal with the gacha itch in the event another "good banner" rolls around, please.

>Lobster, creatures who can only fall in battle

Wat

>double SP
>there is literally nobody I'm considering for skill inheritance

feels real fucking bad man