>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/00voc07ajb1kpph/TankGirls NickValentine.rar
nv-mp.com/forum/index.php?groups/the-glorious-republic-of-dave.62/
youtube.com/watch?v=VsnZxfkkoKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mediafire.com/file/00voc07ajb1kpph/TankGirls NickValentine.rar

reminder
for NV

[aggressive bleep]

That's one happy robot.

It's that time again.

remove mutant

Dead thread

Is this the end?

Just starting a new game on NV.
Any mod recommentations?
I checked OP ofc, just looking for something else

'Fraid so.

Post waifus to keep things alive

eh

So who was this guy?

>Personal alignment: Brotherhood of Steel
>Sworn enemy: Synths
>Companion: Nick Valentine

>mfw some nerd on the Long Distance PipBoy Picture Sharing Network is obsessed with me

How can I block this fucking dyke forever? Can you please use a trip code or a name so I can block you? Honest to fucking christ

he's one of the good ones

Birthday boy

Seems like kind of an overreaction.

Did you kill him? Why/why not?

Of course, he begged for death

It's only fair, the amount of people maimed by the rides and the companies ruined by his tactics deserved a punishment, but the ending for that was long overdue

nv-mp.com/forum/index.php?groups/the-glorious-republic-of-dave.62/

Shilling for this again, I guess.

Jet man, inhales a pound in a single bound

Synths are abominations. Get the fuck out of my BoS.

hello, i've been a huge skyrim modder since that game was released and i played through fallout 4 but sort of waited a while for the mod scene to... develop, i guess? sorry if this is an awful, awful question, but are there any mods that are regarded as sort of required?

depends on what you're after

i wanna enhance the sandbox world! forget quests and stuff like that, i guess?

there isnt really anything besides subjective shit

bethesda practically added every required mod from other games into the base game

Only if you know they're a synth

Any realistic damage mod

Reverb revamped mod

>Only if you know they're a synth

No. Get the fuck out.

How do you know which ones are the synths?

Ayy

who cares about Nick Valentine

Cait for New Vegas when

I need a character I'm comfortable with pimping out at the Atomic Wrangler

You don't, but you kill the ones you know are synths.

You spend too much time on here. Who are you even talking about

Is there a mod that adds a Colt SAA to FO4? Try as I might, I can't find one.

what a fag

Who needs power armor when you have BALLISTIC WEAVE.

That's mean, user! Why would say that? You really hurt my feelings, you know?

current playthrough, also starting a true children of atom playthrough

>278x210

'newfag' here, was wondering if anyone knew any ways to get the FO4 season pass cheaper? i got the seaon pass when it was like $20, but that was for Xbone, and i've since moved to the master race

so far G2A is looking good, but i guess i could wait for a steam sale too

Power armor with explosive shielding is better, though

And Strength upgrades so you can loot all the pokemons

Yeah. Pretty much what said.

Although I felt a little bad for his fangirl that wanted him to live, but I can't begin to imagine what his life was like for 200 years as a head in a jar looking at the same wall day in and day out. I'm surprised he wasn't a gibbering lunatic.

I also got kinda mad at the dialog options, I tried picking the option that made the most sense but then my SS says "I WANT THAT WEAPON AND IM NOT GONNA LET YOU GET IN THE WAY"

I THINK the game wanted you to let her live with him, judging by the dialog

So Obsidian pretty much ended the chance of any more western U.S. games by making every other major city a destroyed or deserted shithole besides maybe Seattle

And both Bethesda and Obsidian seem unwilling to touch the Midwest

And Fallout 3 + Fallout 4 covered most of the northern east coast

so who is ready for Fallout: The South?

I liked her better in 3

is this false flagging? are people really like this?

Pirate the game with dlc

Get the dlc bsa archives and put it in the normal game you bought

I would do this if my shite aus shit internet wasn't so slow and I'm not in a hurry to fuck up all my mods and have to download everything all over again

>is this false flagging? are people really like this?
People like Buffscale exist, no reason why people who hate dykes that love shitty characters and colors.

>1950s era Southern radio songs

I hope you guys like Turkey in the straw played incessantly

youtube.com/watch?v=VsnZxfkkoKQ

anyone know if Modern Firearms mod is still getting updated or did the creator drop the mod? last time it was updated was December

bosfag/10

>hating based godd howard/10

gay/10

>enclave

>Ghouls in straw hats and overalls sitting on their front porches of their destroyed homes playing the banjo all day

I have no problem with buff or caitfag. what is with people these days

Turkey in the straw is GOAT Bluegrass music

I guess if it was played well by a good fiddle player, and a fast tempo, I could see myself killing mutant creatures and feral ghouls to it.

Pls no Banjos

Where would be set?

Miami and New Orleans are the only two southern cities worth a shit, and Miami isn't even a "southern" city in the traditional sense.

Anybody else reload only when your mag is actually low? There is no ammo fairy to fill all your magazines again when you keep reloading after only a few shots.

Cs/insurgency/r6s player?

I am but a simple Legionnaire

>yfw nobody in the Brotherhood is even so much as passive aggressive even if you bring Nick directly onto the Prydwen

>BoS literally constantly tell Nick to go die for being a synth

hopefully abandoned forever

>when you get invisible textures to work

wait a minute

if the birds are actually institute spies

then they would have at least seen virgil go into the glowing sea

and they would have seen me go in/out of the old north church a few times which is at least worth checking out, and since the underground tunnel is obvious anyone walking into the church would find them.

be like the little Dutch boy

>then they would have at least seen virgil go into the glowing sea
They have, which is why they know he is there

>and they would have seen me go in/out of the old north church a few times which is at least worth checking out, and since the underground tunnel is obvious anyone walking into the church would find them.
They have, your encounter with the Railraod is mentioned in an Institute terminal in the SRB.

You mean transparent or just invisible? It took me several hours but I loved the result I got when I got my glass plasma tanks working.

I'm gonna make a deathclaw with glowing green transparent skin with his bones showing underneath. A deathclaw that got so irradiated its skin became an X-ray. It will throw radioactive blobs at people and have a 20 or 30 foot radius of Radiation exposure to everything around it.

What sort of adjective should I add to its name, /fog/? Irradiated doesn't seem to be a strong enough word. Maybe "Nuclear deathclaw"? Or "Electromagnetic deathclaw"? "Gamma Deathclaw"?

so who should I give to the white gloves?

Why won't they send coursers into the glowing sea? Aren't they immune to radiation?

Or are the monsters in it too rough for even their coursers to deal with?

Cool power-armor-mounted weapons when

you know how they have that semitransparent checker pattern?

I've been trying to recolor the bornagain combat armors to closer match the vanilla colors but every time I'd save the texture the program made it a gradient instead of that pattern so it was black at the top and white at the bottom instead of starting off more opaque and getting more see through

Gammaclaw sounds nice

wish beth would mix up the names a bit more
>glowing this
>rad that

ass blaster 9000

>Why won't they send coursers into the glowing sea? Aren't they immune to radiation?
Because its not a big enough of a deal for that. Hence why they sent Kellogg.

Did you forget the whole fucking Kellogg memory sequence where X6 comes up to him and tells him to kill Virgil who is in the Glowing Sea?

I was reading your post and couldn't help but notice that you're completely full of shit

he took it down from nexus he has a website now though its still shit

I knew they were sending Kellogg but he's just a man. Maybe they wanted him to die out there.

Unless he has some sort of radiation filter implant that we never see.

>just a man
Game paints him as a nigh-unstoppable murder cyborg with a century of experience

Except the radiation in the glowing sea isn't that bad, seriously, you can walk through it with zero anti rad gear, and find Virgil and get out before suffering any last effects

As far as I understand it, coursers are only for the jobs that the Institute absolutely needs done quickly and efficiently. This isn't the case here, especially considering how the Glowing Sea would present a very real risk of losing one, or even multiple coursers. Why risk your most valuable and expensive operatives when you can just pay off a more expendable merc?

Bloated ghouls have some weird shit going on.

wait a minute

if father wanted to talk to me and meet me

and he was tracking my progress

why did he let me go into the glowing sea where I would die if I wasnt a player character?

Cause he knows you're that good

I think they should have scripted the fight a lot more to show how 'unstoppable' he really is.

>The Fatman is RIGHT THERE and it basically says "Use this to win" button on it
>Use it on Kellogg
>Scripted event plays where he grabs the mini-nuke in the air and throws it across the room safely away, or better yet, back at you
"I USED TO PLAY COLLEGE FOOTBALL"

Also give him an obscene amount of health and the only way to properly win is to get behind him and go into VATS to hit a special implant as his only "Weak spot" which makes him mortal again when destroyed.

just release it fag

>if father wanted to talk to me and meet me
He didn't.

Shaun himself states on his terminal that if you died before meeting him, it wouldn't have been for nothing as he would have still learned valuable information about his parent, and himself.

Its hinted as early as Kellogs memories that Shaun remotely unfroze you just so you could track down and kill Kellogg in revenge for Nate/Nora. It was a revenge 60 years in the making, and Kellog.only realized it right around the time you invade Fort Hagen.

Also is he wearing T-51 power armor for anyone else? Without fail hes always wearing a t-51. None of the mods I have mention it anywhere.

>launch mini nuke at him
>catches it
>A catapult's not as fast as a speeding bullet, my friend.
>harmlessly tosses it on the ground.

That's some halloween looking shit right there

Kinda reminds me of the skeletal structure of the acid spitting lady from L4D2.

Kellogg? In T-51? You might have a mod that puts a frame in the room and he decides to get in it maybe. Power armor is considered furniture so maybe he decided to get in it and not get out.

>The higher your luck is, the higher the chance that he'll fail at the grab and get blown up spectacularly

>luck
out of all the stupid shit in RPGs, this is the worst.

Soon.

get back to me when you can post a webm of them doing the Caramel Dance.