byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8gBcVQX5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for having fun and fun antag gimmicks

I'm gay

t. everyone in the server

Both me

I may be a waifu, but how gay do you have to be to make a new thread with an OP that purely shills your shitty server. Rich, you should feel bad. If you're going to pull that shit at least call it something other than /ss13g/

What do you mean?

I'm a little drunk right now, and I guess that is a little harsh for someone who is trying to make a new server. If you're gonna shill it though, at least have the decency to do it within a /ss13g/ thread instead of in the OP.

This

What if the mods delete this thread since it was made later?

the computer should have the NanoTrasen logo

mods ain't gonna do shit. This is the real general since the other one is almost ded and has only 1 reply

>the guy who asked "how do I climb tables on this server" in OOC
>all the stupid names like "Tree Man" "Anomaly" etc.
>PJB retiring along with all the other collabs

RIP Veeky Forums

People have no one to blame for all the collaborators leaving but themselves

We SS13G now?

people should blame themselves why?

Because the computer just says "React" in the actual videos and the profile pic already has the NT logo you fuck

>PJB
>Leaving
>Bad
Your other points are valid

>3 max captains
>1 max roboticist
>4 max virologists
>2 max botanists
>2 max quartermasters
>3 max shaft miners
>5 max wardens
>4 max chaplains

Driving them away by attacking them personally for PRs they make, making big deals out of dumb shit like attack animations being merged "improperly" (who else but the collabs should decide if something is merged improperly), and overall the sense of overwhelming negativity towards coders that has overtaken the playerbase which didn't exist a year ago when our coderbase underwent its growth.

it's a cycle. We will learn our lesson and, after some time, new coders will show up. Then after some more time we will turn on them too. It's only natural.

There's really no evidence that it's a cycle, there has never been a full circle cycle of this before by which to make that statement.

Hey, I dindu nothin'. I'm not going to blame myself for insults I didn't contribute to.

Collaborators are uniquely qualified to come to a stance on issues that relate to the SS13 Codebase itself. The incident you cite however, does not require a knowledge of the SS13 Codwbase, so there is no reason to consider the general playerbase as being unqualified to formulate an educated opinion. A lot of people objected to the merging on the grounds that it was disingenuous, as many interpreted it as part of the April Fool's jokes, such as removing the clown cap.

This seems like a communications issue. If I were in charge of the PRs, I would have undid the attack animation change, brought the poll that accepted them to the attention of the playerbase, and then re-merged them a few days later so that everyone was on the same page, and could not argue that I was acting in a sneaky way in merging it.

>implying current collabs will ever hand over their power when they don't have to do shit

WE NEED TO KILL PROBE

It's only natural, just go with it. No sense in freaking out about something that has happened. It was always too late, now we must survive in the future we chose.

user, if the coders are affected by the community, they should think about what they did instead

do you know what happened to Veeky Forums? same thing. coders weren't listening to the playerbase and fucked with people they didn't like, Veeky Forums is succumbing to the same fate

In fact thinking of it, I cant think of a single time that has happened other than when the paradise collaborators got usurped by furries who intentionally fucked with them until they left and took over.

That isn't what happened with TG at all, learn your goddamn history.

What happened with TG is that it became obsessed with novelty and its downward forks which caused them to change things arbitrarily all the time just because it was new. The real TG should have remained NTstation which was entirely focused on the TG server itself.

>Be on paradise
>Dicking around as assistant since i joined late
>Decide to fuck around with the laser tag guns and avoid spiders
>Accidentally blow up medbay and cargo

>calling Veeky Forums TG

okay user, i don't see any thread on Veeky Forums about spessmen, not even D20

How do you fuck up that badly? You had one fucking job

Shooting statues that were apparently made of plasma. With a fucking laser tag gun.

Yeah exactly, they abandoned Veeky Forums which is why it is TG and not Veeky Forums. If they were associated with the Veeky Forums board they could call themselves Veeky Forums, but they stopped associating with it some time ago dumbass. How fucking new are you?

I don't think it is ever too late for anything. And there's no reason to persist down a dark path when we have the ability to change the outcome with our own behaviors.

>not knowing that TG is called TG
lurk more newfag

>want to make thing for GitHub
>know it'll be shit on and I'll be shit on for it because it's different
Rip I guess

well post it you fucking cocktease

Honestly any of the players newer than a month that obviously came from TG when it was down should be banned, since the bunker wasn't up to keep them out at the time like it should have been

The newfags are becoming a real problem lately

If you havent personally given any of the collabs a rimjob then it won't get merged.

Hey boys

It's a little late, but here's the promised 3 pages of lore for slime people!

pastebin.com/8gBcVQX5

Can we please be added to roundstart now?

I'd get laughed at because it's an aesthetic CHANGE

why add more fetish fuel to a server where ERP is not allowed

But NanoTrasen feels the need to claim everything

>pastebin.com/8gBcVQX5
needs fine tuning

Slimes are not for sexual!

Just because we consume DNA does not mean you can fetishize us.

holy fuck
i'll work on it after the next xenobio rebalance

>Latejoin IAA
>Find 2 corpses, a welderbomb, and the remains of an assistant in maint

What were the security officers up to that shift? Maint should be your main stomping ground.

I think one died and the other was busy shaking down assistants for their vault gear

>someone welder bombs all the tanks
>massive blobs
>no fuel to fight them
>no power to recharge guns

literally nothing we could do

Specific tips? I know the spelling and punctuation needs work, I just wrote it up and did not go over it. Probably needs grammatical work too.

science churned out egun mod kits and a gatling welder with the one tank that was in robotics

>being trapped in the brig
>getting buttfucked by the vamp
>no air

If only I had a crowbar

Whoever found and activated that energy drain artifact you are the worst kind of person.

I was planning to start welder bombing shit but that guy got to all of them before me.

Yeah i was wondering what the hell was happening there

>Start shift as CMO
>I;m the only head
>Make myself acting captain
>pretty quiet, had to yell at the warden for vaporizing the mime
>about in an hour in realize how goddamn exhausted I am
>cannot leave because I don;t want to get in trouble for leaving as the only head
>stick it out

I got robusted later. Anyway, in the future, can I just leave? it seemed like it was pretty lowpop, but I was worried I'd get role banned for leaving.

it cranked cell drain up to over 50 a tick, shits was misery.

Find someone to shove the responsibility onto, then ahelp that you're checking out as a head.

Ever saying this/that instead of this or that, or this and that, reads gay as fuck

intelligent/nerdy

Ahelp and ask.

>run into the vampire in maint looking for the CMO
>we both have our guns out
>he was so spooked he shot me
>just runs off after muttering something about an apology and skeletons
>mfw when when I almost got the succ

note to prospective greyshits and underprepared security officers, if you see somebody in a maint with a gun out, shoot them before they shoot you

>looking for the CMO.
Acting Captain, dick.

hey that's richard to you.

>be one of three active security officers
>obtain borer
>praise the bore god
>get told to lift a newcops hardsuit off a greyshit, pissing off the acting captain in the process, but I only answer to Bore God now
>swagger around the station halls in my bright red hardsuit
>zipping into restricted areas in medbay like narc addict spiderman
>eventually unable to walk anywhere myself, Bore God knows what's best for me in advance and pulls me anywhere but in the direction I actually want to go
>left arm beating a random civilian with a socket wrench despite my protests, but there is no use in directing Bore God, for He knows what is right
>eventually the greyshit I """"confiscated"""" the hardsuit from comes back fucking pissed, stuns me in the halls during a lagspike
>he's a vampire thrall now so he has license to do whatever the fuck he wants
>Bore God is rightfully disappointed in my poor choice of internet provider, and consequently does nothing in the time I require his pull tentacle most
>Bore God calls me a fag and leaves my corpse without telling anyone about the murder or the location of my body, as punishment for my crime of letting myself be clicked once in a heavily crowded corridor by an unsuspicious individual during a lag spike

>he doesn't "accidentally" ingest salt when he gets a borer

Tried to telesci you faster but I was off my game that round. Oh well.

I got a fuckhuge lagspike and crash combo during the last part of the round when you were teleporting bodies. Sorry I wasn't there to help with tsci.

>Bore God is rightfully disappointed in my poor choice of internet provider, and consequently does nothing in the time I require his pull tentacle most
wtf, borers serve their masters. little shits

[21:29:19]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->Smedley8/(Lucas Finlay): so why'd you kill that guy
[21:29:31]ADMIN: PM: Smedley8/(Lucas Finlay)->Zealotron/(Sawbones): I thought it was robit
[21:30:07]ADMIN: PM: Smedley8/(Lucas Finlay)->Zealotron/(Sawbones): Somone called a Hostile AI
[21:30:16]ADMIN: PM: Smedley8/(Lucas Finlay)->Zealotron/(Sawbones): and I thought the person was a robot
[21:30:17]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->Smedley8/(Lucas Finlay): but how'd you confuse him for a robot
[21:30:26]ADMIN: PM: Smedley8/(Lucas Finlay)->Zealotron/(Sawbones): The player outfit
[21:30:33]ADMIN: PM: Smedley8/(Lucas Finlay)->Zealotron/(Sawbones): I dont know what robots look like
[21:30:58]ADMIN: PM: Smedley8/(Lucas Finlay)->Zealotron/(Sawbones): and I thought that this player was a robot based on the helmet
[21:31:29]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->Smedley8/(Lucas Finlay): pay more attetion alright?
[21:31:39]ADMIN: PM: Smedley8/(Lucas Finlay)->Zealotron/(Sawbones): Yea, Ill shift click next time
[21:31:49]ADMIN: PM: Smedley8/(Lucas Finlay)->Zealotron/(Sawbones): I only realised my mistake after

THE MEMES ARE REAL

The Green haired Devil that stole my heart

Is DragonBro a good admin?

Holy shit these newfags

Can we please ban anyone who came here during the TG outage

Holy shit that artifact was the best

>miner with a shotgun hacking into the brig
>actually gets upset when I take the shotgun off him
I didn't even arrest you dude

>dragonbro shows someone committing a victimless crime leniency, everyone jumps on his case
>Sawbones lets a blatantly lying griefer get away with taking someone out of the round, no one bats an eye
hmmmmm

No, he didn't know what a robot looked like.
IDIOT

>dragonbro outs zealtron as a useless shit who deadmins himself at every opportunity
>suddenly bans from sawbones increase and someone keeps posting his admin interactions in thread
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Free Kingston

unban 2hotdogs

>Smedley8
>ckey made april 23
>in a week he still doesn't know what a robot looks like

I checked the logs and Smedley seems actually retarded but not doing it on purpose. He did things like shooting a polar star at a wall and hitting himself with his bag several times.

He's been playing for a week but he's dumb as a rock sadly. Zealotron did give him a note for it, so it's alright in my opinion.

Uhmmm

To be fair, we've got like, 30 different borg models.

yeah I remember this being a problem for me at first too.

Daily reminder you can kill vox wearing their hardsuit because they look like robots

Unban chiot

Sauce? Asking for a friend.

I don't know, I only save pictures from Veeky Forums

>be mime
>almost got the succ near round start
>managed to escape his shitty wirecuffs and run out of the bathroom swinging my broken bottle around
>ran to medbay to warn people and fix the gash in my chest from when I stabbed myself
>nobody gave a shit since medbay was still being setup and they were busy
>sit around for several minutes trying to get somebody to listen
>need to find somebody to tell quickly before shit gets real
>run to security since I know there's at least one officer around
>ring the bell
>an officer runs past into the back room
>comes back
>mfw it's the vampire disguised
>later on the shuttle is called due to a "killer mime"
We all got memed on that round

I thought you were a vampire asking for donations and then you fucked off. Seeing the HoP's stuff in the theatre over cams got me shitting bricks

That makes me wonder, why the fuck do hits only register if you actually swing at a person

Surely the character should swing his weapon regardless of whether the cursor was on the person or not, and still apply the hit cooldown

Not only would that stop people from just running an autoclicker to spam their melee stuns, it would also be a lot more interesting than the mechanic of "haha roll a random number to see if your hit landed"

Stop trying to aim for small body parts and you'll miss them less

Always carry a toolbox, most people don't have head protection letting you bottle stun then toolbox them with a lethal bleed before you go down

Yeah but how about addressing the actual point

Give me some tips on being a funnier, more effective clown.

Name yourself jiggle billy and harass R&D for night vision goggles.

Name yourself pjb and run around atmos pointing at pipes and saying "this is illegal"

Name yourself pjb and steal engineering hardsuit and rpd, wrap all of outside the station with a giant h/e single layer pipe. Then when you're done connect it to the plasma cooler and yell "SEE YOU LAZY FUCKS IT WORKS JUST FINE". Go big or go home.

Newfag botanist here.

How the fuck do i make rolling papers?