hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com
thelightforge.com/it/TierList (Arena)

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

not one person reads these:

Other urls found in this thread:

hsreplay.net/decks/6R4nUc1FvYssmsABH91Ldf/
hsreplay.net/decks/k3LZlLqWPf0mp1YVnSFlWg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the longest HS game in history?

my dick lmao

BETS

Hallazeal, the rest of the pack fits in an Evolve Shaman shitbrew

Yogg.

>Throw together absolutely shit deck full of taunts for quest
>It wins or almost wins multiple times
Jesus people suck.

>be me
>havent played in like a year
>start playing again
>do a standard casual match
>opponent immediately uses a quest, lays down 5 secrets, adapts 3 of their beasts with windfury, extra health, taunt, plays 2 legendaries, then summons a giant dinosaur who stomps the board and pushes my shit in
I'm 3 turns in and I dont wanna play anymore.

have you tried getting good?

fuck i already have him

Ok so I went from Final Boss to Rank 3, what do I play? I just queued up jade druid after a break and saw my first Rogue in over 10 games, not the best start.

>get to legend with control mage
>lose every game after I hit legend

help plz

Why would I want to do that?

I don't know who in the fucking Christ designed quest rogue, but I hope he's legitimately dead and the only reason it hasn't been changed is because they have it as a monument to showcase that he deserved to die. I fucking hate that faggotry worse than undertaker hunter, I don't give a rats ass if it's sometimes sporadic on effectiveness.

Anything that wins or loses the game by turn 5 is usually good. So aggro druid, murloc pally or quest rogue

I was playing Token Druid and then Mid Hunter, but Quest Warrior is everywhere after people saw the Noodle rob numerous victories with it. Taunt Warrior was an embarrassment of 3-0s in bracket today.

>considering crafting Black Knight to farm Taunt decks and ride it out to 5 when May starts

Would it be worth it?

How do I get better at Arena?

BK doesn't let you farm taunt decks unfortunately. You kill one and then they play 4 more the next turn and kill the knight with their hero power despite the 43 other 1/1's on the board.

I don't have the cards nor the time for Control Paladin, but all I want in the world is to fuck these pricks over. Do it.

Man and I thought Karazhan arena was unplayable. Rogue and Mage skyrocketed so far ahead of what they used to be that the game mode is once again pointless.

I thought pally was supposed to be up there, kind of glad I haven't touched arena since 2015

Palladin is pretty much countered by Mage and Rogue. Paladin is only bullshit because of that 6 mana buff which those 2 can effectively deal with.

Paladin is super reliant on rares and epics whereas Rogue and Mage dominate with their commons. The spell boost didn't help this mode, despite what the devs thought. It cemented those two forever.

Plz tell me how you win with rogue when you have the coin. They're the tempo class, so how do you win when you start with a tempo-disadvantage?

Look at me.

I'm the taunt warrior now.

Dumpster wild is the best.

>rank 2
>control paladin versus control paladin
>down to fatigue and our Un'goro Packs
>he opens 2x Pyros, 1x Kalimos
>I get Explore Un'goro
>Kalimos heals him for twelve and ends up winning the fatigue war singlehandedly

ENOUGH

You know sap is a card, right?

When do we get "Owned!", you cocksuckers?

I got that like once out of my last 5 rogue runs. I mean, the 3/4 plant that assasinates is a really big tempo swing, but you can't rely on epics to save your ass.

Does "ally" mean creature/minion in this game? The mtg equivalent of that card is like 1 mana damn.

Will I make it to legend lads?

You will face a steady streams of Quest rogues, Freeze mages and warriors who have the perfect opening/draws.

i believe in you user chan

There is no mtg equivalent. The one you are thinking off only hits cards that are in the GY already.

You're right. Just dug through my selling pile and it's Surgical Extraction.

Those are worth quite a bit of money btw, in case you don't know.

Ha yeah that's why they're in there. Shitty thing is I have nobody to sell them to. Fucking comic book stores around here give you 50% value in fucking store credit.

Why not use ebay?

Use the coin on your auctioneer turn

>* vs Garrosh
>Garrosh plays N'Zoth's First Mate turn 1
>Gets Rusty Hook and that Murloc fuck charging from his deck
>Upgrades his hook and summons more minions on turn 2
>Full board and powerful weapon on turn 3

EVERY

SINGLE

FUCKING

TIME

and there's NOTHING I can EVER do about it

If only there were some anti weapon, pirate or murloc tech cards.

thanks senpie

>feel like playing
>rank 2
>don't feel like deranking even though ladder resets tomorrow

>murloc

You're actually losing all of these games because you have brain problems.

epic post bro XD make sure to tell all ur reddit friends

I think this one hit the pity timer, or was very close to it. Who is it?

BEHOLD THE GLORY OF A NEW SUN

It's literally the worst Un'Goro Legendary.

80g quest on EU
Juan#2170
first come first serve

400 DUST THO

youngpastey i got u

>turn one
>rogue plays quest
>concede
since i started doing this ive been enjoying the game alot more
just concede to broken decks that obviously havent been playtested and its a fun game

>play ladder
>concede 94 games in a row
>go to casual
>concede 1,329,293 games in a row

Yeah, it's way more fun this way.

I bet that works well in quest paladin ;D

the most games i had to concede in a row were like 6
still worth it
this is no game to be competetive in

paladin quest will be top tier next meta. dog just hasnt made a deck yet

It's unique so it might do something down the line, I wouldn't dust it unless you wanted an epic

>being this butthurt over a t2-3 combo deck
>it will never get nerfed because it's a dev favorite
>mfw

Postdek instead of bitching, you won't get any plebbit points here for lamenting.

I've been enjoying the last few days of the season, haven't run into many quest rogues between 1-5. All the pirate warriors have bullied them off

>this is no game to be competetive in

Then why do you care about winning? If you care about fairness and winning, you care about competition. I play EDH with buddies, never really win with my 50 buck deck in the FFAs but it's fun.

>Taunt warrior think he can out meme me when I'm on 8 health and already played Barnabus

>Medihv
>Nourish
>Feral Rage
>Wild growth

Get chump blocked you red cunt

>face 5 taunt warriors in a row
>switch to rogue cancer to counter them
>next game is a pirate warrior immediately
>mfw

Well obviously it would be highly unlikely to face SIX taunt warriors in a row.

I don't think he cares about winning considering he literally just said he conceded 6 games in a row.

i dont care about fairness or winning i care about fun
its not fun to have a rogue complete his quests by turn 4 and spam my face with charge 5/5s
its fun if a priest recks you with a ridiculouss spell combo and all of a sudden has 30/30 on the board
or if a paladin memes you with double a minions attack

this happens way too often to be a concidence

The average quest completion is probably turn 6 though.

>its fun if a priest recks you with a ridiculouss spell combo and all of a sudden has 30/30 on the board
>mfw someone actually believes this

I suspect that you play paladin and warrior if you think fighting OTK priest is in any way fun, every time they draw a card it feels like Russian roulette.

Their god hand can OTK you on T3 if they have the coin and get two Radiants up. Even without the perfect hand, they can make a fuckhuge minion that would make VC blush and quite a few classes have zero ways to deal with it that early. The only reason we don't see it more often is because of Taunt warrior and wallet Paladins.

>want to play the game
>not a single fucking deck in the meta will let me

Boy they really just don't give a fuck about this game anymore do they?

What?

This is the least interactive meta fucking ever. I built a fun deck to play in casual and I literally can't fucking do anything because I keep playing against these fucking solitaire decks. I'm about ready to just play against the innkeeper. It's seriously illegal to try to have fun in this shit game now.

well what do you want to play

t. Angry Chicken

No, t. already hit rank 5 and want to actually have fun with a creative deck. Try disproving anything I said without stooping to "haha loser".

what is your fun deck maybe we can help

It's a crusher style shaman that focuses on stalling the game to the point you can play and ancestral spirit white eyes, then bring back multiple with n'zoth. I can usually get around 6 storm guardians shuffled into my deck but it doesn't matter at all because lol 5/5's amirite?

I completely understand that this deck shouldn't be competitive. It should however be able to win occasionally against honest decks. The problem is that there are no honest decks because the retards at team 5 printed these stupid fucking quests and funneled every class into a single method of playing solitaire for the next two fucking years.

yeah that sounds really greedy but should do okay against some control decks
also shaman lost the 5 damage board clear right?
probably best you can do, if you havent already done that, is to put in doomsayers, early game taunts and the 2/2 girl that heals for 4 on death forgot her name

>ungoro
>control decks

Yeah my early game is alright because of stonehill and hot spring. It's just impossible to play a deck like this right now because you're either taking 30 charge damage on turn 5 or you're taking infinite damage on turn 15.

What do you classify taunt warrior or quest mage as?

I haven't seen quest mage in forever
taunt warrior I sometimes see, but very very rarely
rank 4 btw, I'm plagued by hunters

taunt warrior is late midrange

You obviously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, it's no surprise that you have no idea how to make a functional greedy deck and I highly doubt you're rank 5 at this point.

Solitaire decks refer to combo decks.
Honest decks are ones that don't win with out of deck cards.
Only a few quest see competitive play.
If you're fighting optimized netdecks on casual, that means your MMR is pretty damn high from try harding it up on fucking causal.

Here's your netdeck data for wild and standard: hsreplay.net/decks/6R4nUc1FvYssmsABH91Ldf/
hsreplay.net/decks/k3LZlLqWPf0mp1YVnSFlWg/

Analyze them and figure out what needs to be gutted, good luck.

>recently started playing again after dropping the game post launch
>get open the waygate in a pack
>friend tells me its the best quest legendary
>look up decks on hearthpwn
>10k dust minimum

>got paladin and warlock quest in packs
playable in any way or should i dust it?

don't dust things that aren't dupes, you fucking retard

I dusted my king krush, it was my first legendary

i dont spend money on this game so i need to dust cards if i want to play real decks

Paladin one might be playable one day, the reward is pretty nuts with getaway kodo. The overall deck that supports it is just bad.
Warlock one will probably never ever see serious play, the discard mechanic just sucks and the reward is straight up bad.

>you obviously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>proceeds to blow smoke out of his ass

Kill yourself you fucking nigger.

>sylvanas and ragnaros get put into the hall of fame
>they nerf the neutral legendaries at the same time (everything but elise is trash)
>now you have to craft a new legendary for each class

what a joke

Once you have every classic card, should you reroll watch and learn since gold is better than classic cards?

or is the dust worth more than 50 gold on average

dog is bossing the tournament with control paladin. He sweeped autismiac's aggro lineup of aggro druid, pirate warrior and aggro murloc pala with it. Control works well this expansion and once more people start playing control paladin the meta will be even more control heavy with other control decks rising to counter it.

Its always like this. Aggro first, then if some deck rises that can counter the popular aggro decks, people move away from aggro over the greedier control decks. The problem last meta was that no control deck could reliably counter the aggro decks (pirates) without being complete shit against all other decks.

cool so i keep paladin around
last time i tried to play the warlock quest it got fucking counterspelled so im happy to dust that shiet

Technically the dust is worth more since 100 gold=1 pack=40 dust. But if you need expansion cards rerolling would be better probably.

People tell me i can make a cheap deck and it will still be fine. I don't even have the fucking cards to complete the quest in order to get the time warp. Primordial Glyphs and Cabalist's Tomes are both epics and would cost me 1600 dust to craft 2 each.

Out of all the legendary quests, I had to get the most expensive one

Guess you'll have to buy more packs goy. Then once you get sick of losing with quest mage in 3 days, you'll have to buy more packs to scrape together another deck that will be interesting for 4 whole games.

Get out while you can.

>acts confused on why his t1 wild netdeck isn't winning in standard casual mode
>someone doubts his elite status and spoon feeds him politely with citations
>he posted a screenshot of his shaman main and rages
>mfw

I thank Maiev everyday that she shoah'd the shamans.

i have 600+ hours in warframe and managed to spend no money on it, I've already spent £16 on karazhan. Although that was worth it because it was really fun.