The BMW driver behind you sounds his horn 0.05 seconds after the lights go green

>The BMW driver behind you sounds his horn 0.05 seconds after the lights go green

Stall the engine

start off REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAL slow

>The driver behind you sounds his horn 0.05 seconds after the lights go green so that he can perform an illegal u-turn before the opposite lane gets moving

>stall
>Take off just before the light turns red again
>you could have stopped this.jpg

>Not pulling away after 0.04 seconds
You fucking pusy

>""accidentally"" reverse into him

>giving a fuck about a bimmercuck who probably leases his car
I'll shiggy that and raise with a diggy.

Get out and look at the rear of your car. Then raise your shoulders as if you didn't know what he meant.

>Takes 0.05 seconds to get off the line
Get off your phone, faggot.

>t. Bee-em-cuck-a-yoo drivers

>tfw drive a fast sports car and people tailgate without fail if I'm not trying to launch the car at every opportunity - even if I'm shifting at 3k rpm
I hate soccer mum's and retards who base their speed on car distances.

Why don't you just get out of their way tho. They obviously want to go faster than you. Move over.

>not immediately tapping the breaks and flipping into reverse

they get really confused when they see the reverse lights
its like they are not even mad anymore, they just think you are handicapped or something

>move over
I should specify that it's in the slow lane, and the fast lane is empty because they couldn't keep up. It's people who judge their own pace by tailgating that annoy me.
My theory is that they hug themselves behind my car because they think I'd get caught speeding instead of them, instead of the cops going after an econobox they'll get me. What ends up happening is they stick like glue while I only accelerate to the speed limit or hold it 5 over, and they never end up backing off or switching lanes.

Yesterday I stopped at an intersection to turn left, which I did indicate, but I let an oncoming car pass so I completely stopped, and this asshole woman behind me honked at me for stopping. What the fuck is wrong with drivers today?

I always get a rise out of intimidating these kinds of retarded drivers.
>9pm
>crossing at a roundabout simultaneously with a driver in the opposite end
>Some sped in a 4x4 blew through from the right, almost clipped the back end of the other car, and held his horn down at me for not 'giving way'
>flips me off, smashing his dashboard with his fist
>why is this guy so mad for having to stop at a roundabout?
>know where he is going, decide to fuck with Mr. Grumpy
>pull a slippery detour, floor it
>loop around the main road, there's another roundabout
>the guy was flooring it too
>catch him at the roundabout, pretend to tbone him while holding the horn
>rev aggressively, highbeams when he starts slowly moving forward, proceed to do 2 loops in the roundabout and the guy speeds off, full pedal to the metal

I know I was acting even more retarded, but perhaps he'll think twice before getting so goddamn livid at others for his own mistakes.

>mfw I purposely drive like an asshole when driving my BMW

IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG

This happens constantly in los angeles, people are fucking braindead and don't understand how reality works

I really try not to but sometimes it happens regardless

>not watching for the adjacent light to turn red, then slowly rolling before the light changes green

kill yourself

My nigga, this is how you distinguish the good drivers from the retarded masses

>being this impatient

>drive old bike from the 60s
>bmw driver behind me tries to overtake as soon as the lights go green because the bike looks slow

This isn't /b/, frogposter, get lost.

Sit there for a light cycle.

>you will never post on a frogfree Veeky Forums ever again.
>newfags don't understand the concept of a joke running its course.
Kill yourselves frogposting scum.

>My theory[...]
Correct. I do this on the freeway - but it doesn't work if you tailgate. You stay 5-10 seconds behind so when the rabbit sees the speedtrap and gets tagged, you have time to slow down before they can tag you. They are trying to use you as a rabbit, but aren't doing it right - or trying to 'encourage' you to be their rabbit.

>two lanes in front of the light that merge into one
>other driver pulls ahead a little and stops because light is red
>then he pulls ahead an inch and stops again
>he impatiently pulls ahead once more and stops
>light turns green
>my reaction 0.1, his reaction 0.5
>I get in front

It's called being efficient.

This probably only happens in big cities like new york

>sit still for longer than intended
>Start off slow
>Drag ass through the intersection