/lolg/ - League of Legends General

Old Thread : eyosongive.us

first for want jayce to demolish my bp

bp?

Hey kid, wanna see a penta happen in less than 3 seconds?

Redpill me on aatrox top

backpack

british petroleum

he wants jayce to invest in their competitors, i dont blame him.

Haven't played in a while what's the difference between a control ward and the old pink ones

control ward isn't invisible and lasts forever until you destroy it.

Regular wards won't give vision while a red ward is near, in addition to being visible

New mastery: BP Raider
You CAN steal one random item from enemy instead of killing them.

The only difference is that control wards also disable nearby invisible traps and reduce the vision of nearby wards.

I literally don't understand why Riot felt the need to change its name and appearance. I still refer to it as a pink ward.

That's OP as fuck

It makes you go full hashinshin.

Shit comic made by Lulufag color me surprised

Vladfag what's the full vlad combo? I'm trying to practice. Could you please post that webm again, I didn't save it?

>eh farm for me goyim while i steal 6 items from you xD

Limit it to a 20-minute cooldown

to balance this, i think it should be like

you gain 1/4th the effect of a random item in the enemy's backpack for 10 seconds, and can only proc every ~60 seconds

morning

Oh now I was just joking around, but what you wrote actually sounds interesting.

have you praised it recently

>random item

if I'm plat 5 0 LP and my mmr has dropped to gold 4, do I just make a new account?
is this MMR even salvageable?

Have a good one, user.

>Blind Pick
>Busy organizing desktop
>End up with supp
>Terrible jg lee sin
>Azir adc
JUST

you can add any 3 items on this list back to league

which do you pick

This is a sun thread now

heart of gold nothing else

yi died in spawn killing me

Cute, I approve. I mean, she still has to wait for Panth to propose or accept a proposal.

but can she p r a i s e

Is there any good Irelia player who I can learn from?
I like playing her but I'm bad at it.

don't miss your resets

Quinn isnt cancer

>Team loses a frontliner for weak ADC
>(Lethality) her items have been nerfed
>Poke does very little damage
>Gets cucked by Tabi
>Quinn has no burst or sustain without getting fed
>Cant 1v1 lanebullies
>falls behind if even or little ahead in gold,
>Cant escape ganks without flash if jung/top knows how to position
>Cant gank or roam for shit if mid knows how to ward and top knows how to communicate
>shit lategame and fuck ups the comp

>good kite and roam

Why is she cancer again? Could it be that people just dont know how to play against her?

Irelia Carries You or Gbay99

both are irelia otps

>play regular ol support bard
>comfy but not really fun
>play AS bard
>not especially useful until 4 items but fun as fuck

>Gbay99

If your top lane is not babysitting top she can just play like Trynd, build shiv and push and leave the lane before anyone can do anything about it.
Also if you play shit easily kitable champs then you get dumpstered for 20 minutes.
She's not cancer though.

>good roam
>just good
>can cross the map at sonic speeds to push turrets then escape at the same speed
>can go from lane to lane faster than people realize their laner has left to call MIAs
>massive burst

you dont need a front line if the enemy doesnt have a team

WHY THE FUCK IS KLED SO POPULAR NOW

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. WHY? HE USED TO BE RARE, FUCKING RARE

if X&R joke next to eachother they should both fly

Don't play cancerelia

Faggots happened.

people realized he's not shit

>>play AS bard
>>not especially useful until 4 items but fun as fuck
thats just how bard's damage curve works though. once he gets enough chimes he becomes a death machine that can 1v1 most mids and adc's, but before that you just peel and kite

Also why the fuck is rumble so popular too?

Would /lolg/ play with me?

yeah once you start racking up chimes it got scary

should i hold on to fervor, or swap to thunderlords for early game shittery?

resets are not my problem, the counter is. I play AA champs 90% of the time, so I picked up irelia, but I hate it when I'm countered at top. With fiora or trynd I can still make plays even if behind but with irelia, its impossible (at least for me). Also when I'm ahead and team is shit I can't hardcarry like with both Fiora or Trynd.

I love that threatening pressure when I play these two but when I play Irelia this is missing, and this is what I want to learn mainly.

I know about Icu but I rarely seen him streaming, I don't know who gbay is but I'll check it out. Thanks.

>Gespielt
dropped

>german
hell no

No.

Fiora and Trynd just have more comeback potential, Irelia is garbage if behind and has no way back in

it depends desu, if you're against an easy as fuck lane like janna or taric/ali, then fervor can be better since you don't really need the damage from thunderlords to end up winning trades. if against a brawl heavy lane, then thunderlords wins out. however, if you expect the game to go to 40+ minutes, then go fervor.

Goldbay99

Protobelt or gunblade on Eve?

been away for a few seasons so a couple of questions

is Tryndamere jungle viable
i annie support still viable
is nuker tank soraka viable yet

>victorious skins are the only good looking skins in the game
>hurp durp you didn't play ranked 5 years ago tough luck :^)

>think volibear is gonna pull off some crazy ass shit and murder everyone
>nope its just another gold player that thinks their r w combo is an epic play

replays were actually a mistake

both____

GUNDLADE IS BAE

If you have the balls to attempt the third one there's no reason you can't play the first two.

No, no, no.

Is Rakan as useless as he seems? I don't play much bottom lane but even all the way up in top lane he seems like kind of a shitpick. CC absolutely blows him out during lategame fights when he tries to ult and I've heard his lane phase is atrocious

D tier, but Trynd top is good

Not since it was nerfed 2? years ago

No

I'll make sure i stream it when I do

he's actually shit unless you pair him with xayah

then he can actually auto whenever she decides to W

>play URF Evelynn with Gunblade

hehe notin personel who is vladimir again?

No birb interactions with Xayah, Rakan and Quinn?

Best MF build?
And why is it crit MF with 10% in runes?

Trynd jungle is pretty garbage because you die to invades easily and all you have to gank is a slow and mediocre autos because your rage depletes before you get to gank most of the time. Its like playing a shit version of Yi.

does the energice of mastery stack with the energice of the item statik?

He don't need no interactions.

tell your secrets, /lolg/!

I firmly support humane Eugenics programs to further the genetic superiority of the future of the human race. Even if it takes decades to perfect the judicial workings and technology to extract the correct genes and breed the right people. Hitlers greatest sin as a man was depriving the world of a truly useful idea that would have helped everyone had he not soiled its reputation

LOL. no

>shit champion
>still no buffs
>items got gutted
>nothing

Just end it

No one likes quinn

i put ketchup on vanilla ice cream and plain yogurt

>typical_rubick_teamfight_contribution.jpg

Eugenics is a difficult topic, because where do you draw the line? Do you simply stop at aborting babies with birth defects like down syndrome? Do you allow "designer babies" where the parents get to determine their child's characteristics like eye/hair colour? Or do you go full 14/88 and stop anyone below a threshold (read: blacks/spics/retards) from having children?

high level shen player spotted

>jhin
>balanced
pick one

>sion's Q area
>2x bigger than it appears
>pick the 2nd option

S H A R T O U R
H
A
R
T
O
U
R

>mfw playing lulu top with a zac + karma
>double locket + redemption
>with 3 AP items
playing cancer never felt so good

god damn i fucking hate this game

>SingSing

KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HIM. HE'S OURS

It is a very difficult subject indeed. I do not feel a firm threshold is necessary for human evolution to take its course, especially when directed. If you invest capital into programs dedicated to properly educating the population about it, while also teaching parents about risks their genes could pose to their kids and the rest of the populations. It would also need to be a very accepted idea so better genes would be willingly passed on. Plus, with genetic alterating technology, I think it doesn't matter as much if people accept not having kids if we can just modify a kids genes so he can pass on better ones.

More i could go into, but yeah.

But I DO think a hardline law should be passed to stop people with unstable income or poor living conditions from having kids, along with severe genetic defects that are common in the family. Stop shitting out kids in your trailer park that you cant afford you shit parent.

My secret is actually legal legends related

I only play champions if I own skins for them. Doesn't matter if it's a shitty skin or not, I just refuse to play champs with the default skin.

Monk (female) champion when

I WANT TO HAVE BABIES WITH A MONSTER GIRL

>eugenics posting

I tip my fedora to you

>46 minutes in
>enemy team has 73 kills

>TI2 mouz will never be a thing again

who doesn't

source?