Is there a more embarrassing vehicle than the Hummer H2?

Is there a more embarrassing vehicle than the Hummer H2?

Fuck off, Doug.

>bashing people with disabilities

really classy, OP

this

Pretty cool desu

Is this as embarrassing in the US as it is in Europe? To be desu, it's not really that much bigger than the rest of your cars.

yes a miata

There's always a more embarrasing vehicle.

is that judge dredd's car? kek

how is it embarrassing?

Yes, the Hummer H3.

Shit taste

H2s will be considered classic SUVs one day. How does that make you feel?

Yes. Even in America most people assume Hummer drivers are compensating for their tiny penis.

McLaren F1 driving experience!

The H2 is going to be the 2000s equivalent of an avocado green wood paneled station wagon in the sense of being so ridiculously stereotypical of it's time it becomes ironically cool.

do americans actually believe that bullshit? you have to be pretty insecure to think everything has to do with dick sizes

Your bus.

V6 Accord

Don't forget the Escalade

Normies everywhere think a not-boring car is compensating, really.

That's why only women and betas make those remarks

that's pretty sad tbqh
doesn't happen here
do you think it's envy deep down? I know I envy those awesome RAM duallys, but I don't talk shit about their owners. I'd have one if I could.

No. At least not at the price it sold at.

>$59k for a rebadged Escalade
>Interior is a parts bin mashup of different GM parts
>Shit ride
>Door has an issue where it won't open from the inside unless you pop the locks twice.
>Direct competitor with two superior SUV's from your own company
>Marketed as an offroad luxury vehicle with military background yet the H1 alpha was more military and the H3 was better off-road.
>It's a literal fucking box
>90% of the drivers have the disabled thing on the mirror.

No wonder the goddamn thing died.

i need this in my life

this thing isn't even a fucking hummer. H1s kicked ass as long as you never ran them like a fucking family vehicle. this was GM's oversteer for hummers: they realized nobody wanted a fucking humvee, so they took all the good shit out and made it a fucking soccerwhale truck, and then lost half the market - that being people who bought it for 4x4 use.
the H3 halfass worked, but it didn't look cool at all, and people had such a bad taste in their mouth to begin with, AMG was fucked.

You can't prove that car doesn't have a potato sticker

had an overweight coworker who wore gloves and sunglasses with this convertible PT. Always with the top down, all year long. Even in 30 degree weather. HURR DURR SO QUIRKY

>implying there's anything wrong with that
the only reason to not have the top down is precipitation, be it rain, hail, or snow

I dont even wanna know how much they spent on that

There is literally nothing wrong with that. You're just a bitter sperg who hates what other's enjoy.

What color is your PT cruiser?

>nobody wanted a fucking humvee
Wrong.

what if your top has holes and putting it down just makes it leak more when it rains later?

yeah, that was a misnomer.
nobody who wanted a family SUV that was comfy and drivable wanted a fucking humvee.
I wanted a humvee, /org/ wanted a humvee. your soccermom neighbor did not.

>semper fi

are you the same nigger from the convertible saab thread who was complaining about white people driving with the top down in cold weather?

no, but it's pathetic to see people trying so hard for some attention

Found the dicklets

F650 pickup is the ultimate redneck/hillbilly limo.

10/10 would def drive and pay outrageous fuel bills.

Is it just me or was the Hummer craze of the 00's really fucking weird? And weirder yet was how everyone just decided to never talk about them after 2008? It just entirely fell out of public consciousness.

the scion is not trying to be something its not

it was mostly due to marketing with Rap music videos that GM paid for

Give me ANYTHING more embarrassing than pic related
Pro tip: you fucking cant
>make edgy subbrand for teenagers
>just give them riced out fwd grocery getters
>fool dumb kids with too much money for the first few years, then the only people buying them for the next decade end up being old people with back problems
>realize kids dont even like your brand
>realize kids dont even have money
>realize kids would rather buy a fucking toyota than this shit
>release the one and only fun, cheap car the brand has ever gotten: gt86
>right when you think they'll turn everything around and get their shit together-
>close down the entire sub brand and take all the cars back
Just an absolute mess

Not as embarrassing as a brotruck desu desu :)

>TFW I never knew there was a F-650/750 until yesterday

>obsessed with dick
>wouldn't drive a nice truck for fear of people thinking he has a little dick
>projects his insecurity on others
top lel

>cat C7
>ever
fucking disgusting tier

>Hummer
>nice truck

>any yuropoor car
>anything by Mazda

H1s are fucking nice

Yeah, that weeaboo Ferrari someone posted a day or two ago

What's wrong with cat motors? I operate machines, they seem cool to me.

@17552770
(You)

I really love that there's absolutely no point to any of it. Two steps up into the towering cab, and the massive lift only serves to pick up all the unnecessary shit on the bottom.

Yeah I know what you mean. Every time I see someone with a manual transmission I can't help but think what a show off. Especially in traffic. Like why drive a stick when you're stuck in traffic.

cat's big motors are fine, but C7s and C9s are kinda fuckin shitty. the OTR semi class (c12s, c15s, 3406s) are elder god tier though.

Gotcha. I'm pretty unfamiliar with what our hoes are running on. Prolly bigger models, but I don't need to touch the engine bay outside of air filters and oil checks in the minis.

you guys running older or newer stuff? a long time ago I actually got the chance to run a 245 and that's pretty interesting, completely different controls.
excavators are usually pretty solid, I rarely ever see them unless one of you fucks up and rips a ram off or something really autistic.

Don't forget the 3208. Damn boat anchor

they do look cool with the sawtooth valve covers though.
3408s, on the other hand, are fucking great. IMO, they kick the shit out of 8V92s, and that's coming from a Detroit fanboy.

We got a pretty much brand new cat skidsteer. Two speed, throttle pedal, it's awesome.
Our hoes vary. We have some new kubota minis that are smooth as fuck. Then there's a few Hitachi 120/150s. Our main 150's prolly around a 2002, the other two are newer. A cat 220, and a cat 265.
I can't speak for the smaller cat, I don't even see that thing much. The 265's old af tho, looking at google it resembles a '93. Even has the caged exterior, and the counterwight's the fukken fuel tank. Retarded
First time I saw that bitch fired up, there was a hydraulic leak big enough to leave a pool in the bucket and all over the ground.

I got in a 265 once, just to move it for truck acess. Fukken thing had John Deere controls set up, it was the first time I'd tried them. Felt like shit, but man it was sweet

I've never ran an orange gook-hoe, I'm a cat guy myself. the real big fuckers are interesting - old 375s and that kinda thing. I'm a little bit more used to old school straight mechanical machines, I used to grade shit on an old D9G and she purred like a fucking kitten.
it's always neat to see how it is for the newer shit. not a fan honestly, I miss being able to just floor it out of whatever was wrong, instead of the damn thing throwing codes out the ass and then me getting chewed out by the lube truck dude.

>taller than a bus
>no portal axles

>never been in a grader, loader or dozer
>not much hope for that in my job
>no tickets, no money, no education
The gook-hoes aren't too bad. I'll take anything orange and chinky over a Deere model of any sort. Control sensitivity's always fucked in those things.
I'd like to get in a new kobelco. Depth sensor's would make shelving trenches so easy

graders fucking suck and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. they're hot, slow, bitchy with controls and if you're a cunt hair off anything, the whole grade is fucked and you have to doze it back out again and redo it.
besides, most smaller operations are moving to D4Ks with the cat gps shit to do their grading. loaders are fucking gravy if you get in a groove, if you can do loader, get it. and dozer is pretty alright if you're not stuck with a dozerlet (under like a D7).
good luck, either you stay at operator forever or end up bitching at people from the GC truck.

>Even in America most people assume Hummer drivers are compensating for their tiny penis.
The actual problem is that it is psychologically easy for people to use that penis size excuse as an explanation. So it gets overused for situations where it actually does not apply. Just like the racism accusation.

>dozerlet
lmao that's awesome. My buddy used to operate d11's up at Endaco Mine, he called anything smaller a waste of space but I'm sure he'd like that.
Now he's driving Haul Truck at Mount Milligan, jealous of even the dozerlets, lol

>tfw Freud ruined cars for everyone else

Glad Toyota realized its no longer 2004 and shitcanned this embarrassing brand. I always see tweaked out 909 bros and brodettes in xBs or tCs with a shitload of dents.

Miata, Civic, Accord, juke, element, ridgeline to name a few

i-i kinda liked the iB

This piece of trash. It's incredible that they managed to develop a vehicle more pathetic than any of Tesla's cuckboxes.

Show us on the doll where the Tesla touched you as it overtook you from 0-60 in 2.4 seconds

Some of the cars themselves were decent in their own right but had no business being riced out and marketed to teenagers.
The whole thing was just dumb

I liked Scion...

Aston Martin Sygnet

Seriously what do you like about it?

Oh hey, I'm about to buy one.
What's wrong with it?

>Maybach that you can't be driven around in
Who the fuck were they marketing this to?

Arabs, Russians?

If you don't pollute America, you hate America, according to brotruckers.

under rated posdt

>the 2000s
>going to be
Teach me your time travelling secrets oh user so I can buy bitcoin in 2008

Doug demuro was pretty right on this car i always felt like its just a scales up version of a toy, all plastic interior and exterior

only in Texas...goddamit

why on a shitty hyundai

we have a clone of one of these (bright red f650 with flags and other paraphernalia) driving around VA

your texas is spreading

that car is actually fucking awesome despite being an EV user
shame about the reliability tho