Azura is shit

Kill yoyrseld

I want to fuck Lukas

>make game
>add the worst kind of cancer in the form of IVs
why

BABYMAKING WITH CAEDA

Azura a best

Is there an imgur album or anything with the in-battle view of the weapons in Echoes?

>complains about early threads
>comes to early thread to post his firstfag bullshit
>goes back to old thread like nothing happened
>complains why we bitch about him so much

Spiclogic.

did u get her

This is your Black Knight for tonight

nice phoneposting nerd

Rate my husband!

Is it worth upping a +HP -Def Jeorge to 5* if I have no 5* archer or should I save another ~15k feathers and make a +Spd -Res memesuna (I have 47k feathers at the moment)?

Trip back on

I like Hana

Fag

Better a trip than phoneposter

Yes

why tho

>Ike
>is called ''Young Mercenary''
>not Hero of the Blue Flames

Yeah stinky ass bitch go back to your fucking room and read some more yaoi

So begins the process of making waifu strong. Hope there's a resistance seal soon.

Should Lucina have been in Fates as Camilla's retainer instead of Severa?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62667569

He's essentially Takumi without Close Counter, so if you don't need that skill for your setup, you might as well go for it unless you think you can roll a better one eventually. Don't forget that Takumi's on the special high rate banner if you want either him or his Close Counter.

It did not. There's no precedent for English Fire Emblem leaking in advance.

That's going to be for Gorilla Ike with 25 base speed.

>-hp life and death
oneshot before he can vantage anything/10

Charlotte banner when

Hi there.

Should I bother rolling for any units now or just wair for mages for a chance at Julia/Linde?

This is my current def team

Id say Ryoma would be the better pick

They're probably saving "Radiant Hero" or "Blue Flame" for RD Ike. Also keep in mind every unit in this game is referred to as a "Hero", so those might be even blander taking that into consideration, while Marth's "Hero King" title would essentially make him ruler over all these fucks, on par with Fate Gilgamesh or something in prestige.

Alright I can upgrade one guy to 5* with my feathers what do

>Buff Ike
>10 base speed
>50 base attack
Then the real one shot meta begins.

Should I give him Fury then?

I don't really have a set up for him at the moment and was planning on asking for suggestions on what skills would be good on him later on if I decided to 5* him (preferably without close counter as I have neither the means (tfw 0 orbs) or the will to open my wallet for takumi). All I know is he's meant to be one of the best archers currently alongside klein, takumi and memesuna.

I already told you to Delete this, you dense motherfucker.

I'm gonna be pissed if they don't call Micaiah anything along the lines of "Dawn Priestess" or anything related to the titles given to her in RD

Not yet

Micaiah "Sanaki's Sister"

>not Memefire
work on that

Micaiah a shit anyway

She should have been Xander's retainer as a masked cavalier to be honest. But MUH MIIBO.

Where is that roy x lilina hentai?

Currently working on that. Aint wasting my orbs on some stamina.

Wew.

Yes I did finally. +Atk and -Def as well!
Not sure if I should replace my Ninian with the same IVs though. Which one's better?

Azura

>he doesn't have 50+ stamina potions

Reminder

What is a good team to build around Ryoma and Kagero?

nowi if her ivs are good

Well that's an experience stockpile for anything blue.

>signaturefagging

They're both good but fill different purposes. Which one you use will depend on what kind of skill inheritance fodder you have and the rest of your team. Azura is better from the get go for tanking reds (the saphhire lance does wonders) but Ninian can become a beast with the right skills too.

Ninian and Hector

That's what I was thinking but I don't know what they are

If I was truly desperate to have her ding him for a debuff I could just have her inherit windsweep.

But I let my reds take care of him.

get them checked then

Go to the Potential screen and see what he 5* stats are

Not soon enough.

If only she had these stats

My Ninian's got TA, Moonbow and Dark Breath, and the rest of the team are physical units if that makes any difference? But if I do use Azura, is Fury her best A skill? I can't really imagine her needing anything esle.

She's not level 1

Azura is easier to use on mage buffing teams due to having a proper Fortify 3, Ninian makes dragons super tanky and might be worth using for that even if you only run 1 of them. Comparing the offensive abilities of either is pointless since using a dancer for combat is often inferior to just using one of your other allies twice to take out the threat, unless you're dumb enough to run 3 greens or something with either of them.

Well at least we can properly filter him now.

At least you can filter.

[Ryoma with Life and Death 3]

Attack
>Ryoma vs. All
>90 wins · 5 losses · 29 draws

Defense
> All vs. Ryoma
>81 wins · 12 losses · 31 draws

[Ryoma with Fury 3]

Attack
>Ryoma vs. All
>75 wins · 3 losses · 46 draws

Defense
>All vs. Ryoma
>72 wins · 8 losses · 44 draws

>2014
Jeez. Do you even remember what captcha means?

ask /r/fireemblem then

I need a ranged unit.
Snipe colorless for Takumi or wait until Mage gacha?

That would be fucking insanity. All he needs is one hit to enter vantage range and he will assrape anyone short of Effie, maybe even her with Luna. Windsweep would become meta.

I want it.

Get her to level 20.
Go to the promotion screen.
You will see her promoted stats.

Go here and pretend to 5* her, then hold down on her gold portrait to see her stats as a lvl 1 5*

Just cleared Navarre defeating Lv: 40 Quest on both of my accounts. Never touching this unit again, JESUS CHRIST. That fucking mediocre EVERYTHING. I feel bad for anybody that 5 starred this guy, he's Threaten Speed/Desperation Fodder.

That answers that.

Severa's cute grumpy frumpy face!

What's a captcha?

For Azura fury is good because it makes her more durable in case she does need to fight. Pair it up with wings of mercy and moonbow/luna and you'll have another very capable dancer. Your Ninian already sounds pretty decked out and generally I'm more of the mindset that it's better to have a mix of attack types, but it's probably still worth it to train Azura so you have more options for team compositions later.

>every focus is a ranged unit
vs
>only 1 of the focus is a ranged unit, a colorless at that so you risk pulling a shitty healer

gee idk user. Takumi isn't even hat good anymore anyway.

stop spoonfeeding him

Remember the Takumi-meta ?

Any mages I could use to replace my Jeorge? My team is all physical so I need to switch one

Just finished them all too, it was one of the most painful one to complete, him and frobin are irredimable shit.
Fucking pain to level them up too

Alright, thank you for spoon feeding me! I'll do just that.

NO

Alright, once and for all.

WHO IS BEST BIRTHER FOR DEW

AND WHO DESERVES FINN'S LANCE THE MOST?

Only you can set things straight, right now.

I miss the Takumi meta, there were actually a lot of strong units back then, just slept on.

Now it's just meme buffs and blade tome shit.

>Lilith is a Healer Dragon
How would that even work? Would she Be limited to breath weapons as offense while still using staff skills for healing? Or would they just do what they did with Old Tiki and give her Breath of Life and a random color?

I agree. Low-mid level arena has some fun team diversity, but once you get into high levels it's all meme teams.

Also, does Noishe make a noice dad?

>nobody cares about the leak
???

Is my strongest unit strong enough?