What a Quick, Sporty, Fun car for the Kids to Drive ! It's made by those Chinamen too so it'll last forever !

What a Quick, Sporty, Fun car for the Kids to Drive ! It's made by those Chinamen too so it'll last forever !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7rrk3ZjN-I
youtube.com/watch?v=yXQNvkaVGvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ysVfswrvaC4
youtube.com/watch?v=XRqEPiZfR4E
youtube.com/watch?v=qXqTR46HGVo
youtube.com/watch?v=LGFX1d8dj-U
youtube.com/watch?v=uecPZvDPQgg&list=PLA6E311A0E5828ACE&index=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>quick
I love my veloster but I get btfo by mini Cooper sports all the time at the stop light.
>sporty
Looking
>fun
I think so.
>so it'll last forever
>engine block cracks
>carbon builds up

Just wondering do you have the turbo or no? Because if you get btfo by mini coopers with the turbo then that is truly sad

NA sadly

the turbo one gets BTFO by every other economy turbo car because its drive wheels hop and torque steer off the road.

NA? Yeah, I'd expect that but I BTFO of mini's and Si's at stoplight racing. I have a turbo with a bigger intercooler tho.

Slick as hell my dood

I btfo one those things in a v6 equinox.

isnt yours 143hp? I seen one here in europe they wanted mad money for it.

Glad to see I'm not the only one with curb rash on my wheels.

The Veloster is shit
>it's made by those Chinamen too so it'll last forever !
no. You're confising the Chinese and South korean with Japan. Japanese cars are the ones that last forever.
Chinese cars are so shit, they don't meet any standards outside their own country.
Korean cars are so shit they barely meet US requirements and standards Hyundai is South Korean. Not Japanese. Not Chinese. You're lumping together 3 completely different cultures.
These different cultures make big differences. Jump between a Toyota Corolla, a Kia Spectra, and then a Chery Amulet, and they will each feel completely different.
Amulet (China): youtube.com/watch?v=f7rrk3ZjN-I
Spectra (South Korea): youtube.com/watch?v=yXQNvkaVGvQ
Corolla (Japan): youtube.com/watch?v=ysVfswrvaC4
And for shits and giggles. an American.
Focus (Murika): youtube.com/watch?v=XRqEPiZfR4E

The Corolla and the Focus came out with top marks
Not all Asian cars are the right Asian.

What is this weapon grade autism?

>What a Quick, Sporty, Fun car for the Kids to Drive

Fucking gay metrosexual retard.

What the fuck is the point of a "quick", "sporty" family car.

Fucking faggots and their lgbt hatchbacks.

pick the right Asian faggot. Do you want a car from a country famous for Samurai, or Geobukseon?

You seem very upset about your gooks sir

Wow, this Car is very neat ! I'm going to Buy one Now ! It's way better than those Dangerous Ford Fiestas and Focuses ! Thank You OP !

>Do you want a car from a country famous for Samurai, or Geobukseon?

But both are cool

go back to /osg/

They didn't seriously think that would work did they?

>fugly shitbox lukewarm hatch
>any of those things

They were planning to destroy the statue anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=qXqTR46HGVo

Thanks.

200hp stock. I haven't dynod it yet, but others whove just done the intercooler are getting 220 at the crank. From what I've been told at least.

Prior owner did it. Gonna be getting new wheels soonish.

You seem extremely upset. As of late, Hyundai is turning out to be more reliable than companies like Honda and Mazda. Maybe 10 years ago they had a case for being unreliable pieces of shit but now they're above average when it comes to reliability.

Why does this car trigger Veeky Forums so much?

It's a fun car. Just tossed mine around I95 north and south roadtripping from NC to NY. I can't tell you how much fun it is losing assholes in Camaros and AMGs deep in traffic.

Sure, a Fi/FoST may have more power, sure a GTI may have have better suspension bits, and sure a Cibbic Si looks more like shit, but it doesn't matter. There's always something better than your car.

Because it's a failure of a hot hatch.

just get an SI

It's objectively an ugly fucking car.

That being said, is the non-turbo version of this car any good?

>That being said, is the non-turbo version of this car any good?
no. It's literally a restyled Hyundai Accent.

The turbo velociraptor supposedly runs 0-60 in 7.4... my shitbox golf n/a does it in 7.6 according to a few of the guys on the golf forums posting drag strip info and manufacturer specs

When it came out the NA version was incredibly slow for a car called the Veloster

Sure the turbo helped, but the damage was done

3 doors design is also stupid looking and for all that rice, its still just a hoped up kia under all the plastic

Wow

youtube.com/watch?v=LGFX1d8dj-U

too bad, because the g80 is one of the safest sedans money can buy

except when it's outperformed by Tesla.

This.

They named it wrong. It was only ever meant to be a restyled Accent for millenials who rightfully view the Accent as a boring car.

Then the press basically demanded the Turbo version. Coupled with the fact that the Genesis coupe had to be killed and voila. Veloster hate.

>pt cruiser and a veloster in the same driveway

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=uecPZvDPQgg&list=PLA6E311A0E5828ACE&index=10

Are those wheels made out of ceramic or something?

Wut? 6 speed turbo is 0-60 in under 6.8 seconds.

never forget.

looking between it and the veloster, i'm actually starting to appreciate the pt's terrible styling

The wheels ruin it. Stick some nice wheels on a PT and you'll be drooling.
Here's a turbo model with some nice wheels.

the pt and aztec are horrendously ugly cars. id still drive them tho i dont know why

something deep within me is telling me it should be ugly but years of hideous modern car design has lowered my standards immensely

>objectively

Yeah, by people who only know how to appreciate the same damned car design. I swear, half the modern cars these days all look the same. At least with the Veloster, it doesn't look like ANY other hot hatch.

Hyundai has been getting things right, and once the Veloster gets the N treatment, it'll compete pretty well too.

new crx
e
w

c
r
x

>comparing 2007 chinkshit to 2017 chinkshit

All the cars he compared were roughly the same timeframe...