>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/search?q=playfiends twitch&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gws_rd=cr&ei=opwGWZK2MuvXgAbfzZqwBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

top kek

Thirst door Thread Flame

THE SAVIORS OF FOR HONOR

Smugaxe is CUTE, DAMMIT

FAIL

every orochi is equal to a hundred of our enemies

>Giving up multiple chances to ledge
Why?

I'd been playing on keyboard for like a few hours, wasn't used the control scheme, you can see all the shit I fucked, the botched deflect, the accidental unlock at the start

>that gear disparity

this game is gay and stupid but I still like it

I had shit gear in thatvela durand
, same as them was only rep 1 at that stage and hadn't got anything other than drops

Just fought an orochi doing nothing but flickers and the unlocked too heavy, I think that's enough for today.

>tfw they said you could report shit talking as griefing
>tfw ive been doing it all day
:^)

a whopping 7 gear score to be exact

they had 27 & 15

so what's flickering, so I can adequately describe it to a friend who asked so I won't sound like I'm talking out of my ass

attacks that show an indicator in one direction and then switch, an example is orochi's zone attack (flickers top then goes to the side)

remember kids keep your eyes on the skys

sometimes I wish this game had killcams

When they do a zone attack with their guard away from the side the zone comes from it will display an indicator for the guard they are in and then quickly show the real indicator for the zone. It's most common for roaches, they will stay in top guard so when you see an attack conning from the top you never know if it's a top light or a zone, you just need to guess.

I like this webm, keep an eye on the backround

> tfw you saw a warden sink into the ground when one of those pits was closed the other day
> literally knee deep
I laughed pretty hard and then he killed me

So I just got back into the game and everyone is playing Lawbringer. What's the current fun hero who isn't picked much? I just want to have fun in dominion

>What's the current fun hero who isn't picked much?
The fun heroes are the ones who are picked

raider is fun, im trying to level mine up now but the gear differences are fucking me when I play dominion

and finally the scene from green street

>It's a Warden main claims their ridiculous vortex four-way mix-up is balanced episode

Does raider get a confirmed top off of walling, or just zone?

Kensei is satisfying as hell to win with.

it really depends how far away the wall is that you wallbanged them into

You probably should have just beat it

So if its anything close just go for a light then?

I usually just do a zone attack, since a lot of people can't parry them in time after being wallbanged. you can confirm a light if you want to play it extra safe

>Warden claims it's not a crutch
>As soon as they start losing they spam their vortex over and over like their life depends on it

Alright gents, thanks for helping me pick my chest piece for my Warden, but now its time for you to help me pick out my shoulders.

As always, open to any suggestions, etc.

thanks!

I recommend femwarden
and get rid of those fucking elf ears, elf

bottom left

top left

I literally had that exact experience last match. They were laggy as fuck too.

I like the idea of characters having a means to crack open turtle players but it's just far too easy to spam and the fact they can cancel it into a GB casually or stop it late in the animation is bullshit.

Those aren't the fucking elf ears, those are just helmet fins.

They're fucking elf ears, elf. Take them off and stop being a fucking elf.

Lederic shoulders are objectively the best.

I'm not even him I'm just someone who actually knows what an elf looks like

Is Valk any fun?

You sound like a fucking elf, too.

They are the angry about elf ears retard.

ye

t.rep 3 valk

What to I do with her other than sweep niggas?

I just wanna play her to have a strong autistic sheep waifu

>that image
Fucking every thread god damn it.
It's either people whining about no new thread at 650 replies, or no thread 200 past the bump limit.

>you can place markings on the mouth cover of shinobis hood
>there is a fem shinobi
Hmmmm

Personally I just hate the guessing game aspect of it. I have no problems with people having ways to open you up, but it's absolute horseshit that I have to guess what's coming instead of reacting to it skillfully.

And every Warden player will fucking spout off "just learn the players pattern bro" and ignore that it's fucking impossible to accurately predict someone who is trying their hardest to act as randomly as possible. They don't stick to a fucking pattern

And being able to cancer the shoulder to counter my counter is beyond broken. I went to top light a Warden last time I played and he canceled the shoulder and hit me with a fucking crushing counter top light, and this is after the """"nerf""""

We were at the 10th page when I bitched about it, user

Is there a lipstain marking?

>Having to make predictions is absolute horseshit

This is your first fighting game, isn't it?

Those markings are almost definitely premade with his headgear

only if you help me get good at warden
i want to main the knights not PK

top left/lederic

Kensei and Nobushi are both stylish and easier than they might seem

No, having to make a 50/50 guess where me guessing right nets me literally nothing beyond not getting hit is fucking bullshit, especially with how little stamina it costs and how the shoulder combos into itself.
Not to mention I can't even safely interrupt it without risk of getting parried because they can cancel it so fast

I wouldn't mind sparing or playing with you or others sometime. Having a group to play with makes this game just a tad more bearable.

I'm only rep 7 warden so i'm not a god or anything but I win the majority of my fights if that counts for anything

kinda wish we had a way to play together like /fhg/ does, but apparently there was a big discord drama or something that happened here before I showed up so that might be out of the picture

>People still bitch about trying to attack the shoulder and getting parried
>After the nerf made it actually impossible to do on reaction
>Which means they're getting predicted and eating a punishment for being predictable

Some people are never happy

> that leaping heavy kensei does that homes in on you even if you dash away
pls stop

>Throw out a random direction light when Warden uses the shoulder
>Absolutely make sure I'm being random and not being predictable
>Shit gets parried anyway
>LOL BRO JUST STOP BEING PREDICTABLE
Some people are just absolutely sick of Wardens shoulder being beyond broken, and all his mains defending literal bullshit that is exclusive to Warden

My main was warden until I got sick of shoulder bashing to victory, it does far too much for next to no risk and is boring as fuck to both play as and against. I hope they nerf the shit out of it and give warden some love in other areas to make him a more interesting character to play.

>Join a skirmish game
>go 11-0 thanks to another LB and two Conqs, we go around and stomp an all weeb team of a orochi, nobushi and two Shug's
>it's really fucking fun and the conqs just pelvic thrust all the time
>didnt have the challenge on
oh well, i had fun

Okay, so you are retarded. Direction doesn't matter if he's predicting you're going to attack him. The direction isn't the part he has to predict, its just you trying to cancel his shoulder with a hit.

You're bitching that you're getting read, while simultaneously complaining that you can't read him.

And I main Berserker and Raider you fuck

at least this can't happen anymore

I share the same sentiment man, I want a group to play with since the two other friends I have don't play and my other friend won't have it until Wednesday.

What's your uplay?

>JUST DON'T EVEN TRY COUNTER THE SHOULDER
Holy shit you're fucking delusional if you think this is balanced
>Try to interrupt it with a light, get parried
>Try dodging, eat a GB
>Do nothing, get hit with the shoulder
You're literally defending a character having more mix ups on one move than most of the entire cast combined, how the fuck do you try claiming this is balanced?

Doesn't matter what page we're on in Veeky Forums very much anyways.
New threads are rarely made because threads aren't deleted when they don't bump fast enough.

The shoulder still has a ridiculous exhaust punish though
>Exhausted
>Too slow to stop him with a light
>Every time you get hit with the shoulder you lose even more stamina, keeping you exhausted
>Your only real option is to dodge, but this is obvious and you'll eat a GB when he cancels

>Implying the worst circumstance in every situation

I can do that and make any character sound OP.
>Raider gets a shit ton of damage off of every parry
>Immune to GBs
>God forbid you exhaust yourself because he has an instant unblockable that he can feint
>90 damage punish for throwing you to the ground

Apparently you're either the most transparent, easy to read shit the world has ever seen, or every Warden you fight is a precog. Take your pick.

sweep is your main thing obviosuly but mix up you combo to kepp them guessing

instead of light>light>sweep, heavy attack cancel into bash then sweep

look up some guides on the youtubs

Don't try changing the subject. Do you actually think it's balanced that Warden has more mix ups than several other characters combined on one move?
Do you actually think it's balanced that he can cancel the shoulder to parry you?

Haisai765

I'll be on later tonight if you want to play, otherwise hit me up anytime you see me online.

rate mu hero selection laddos and post yours

pastebin/google doc with a list of /fhg/ uplay usernames & times they play when

I think playing around Shoulder Bash is more interesting than the defense meta is. It should be more easily punishable, so the fight is actually decided off of whoever reads correctly, but other than that it's a great move.

It's slightly overtuned at worst.

The bash is worse than the defense meta because it's literally the only thing Wardens do besides top light and zone, and the actual move has very few counters because of how many mix ups it actually has.
You should not be able to react cancel the shoulder in time to parry a counter, especially when other characters have unblockables that cannot be canceled, like Lawbringer's longarm.
And the entire move of the shoulder should not be centered around a guessing game where the only thing you get for guessing correctly is being set back to neutral. As it stands there's literally no reason for Warden not to spam his shoulder all day long, because it's low, almost non existent risk, and high reward

>it's literally the only thing Wardens do besides top light and zone
That's because zone is unsafe on block and top lights get parried. You'd be a retard not to shoulder chain turtles.

>You should not be able to react cancel the shoulder in time to parry a counter
Good thing you can't

>You'd be a retard not to shoulder chain turtles.
Here's the thing though, Wardens shoulder chain everyone, not just turtles FUCKING SHOCKING RIGHT? BUT LET'S KEEP PRETENDING THEY ONLY DO IT AGAINST TURTLES BECAUSE JUSTIFYING ONE CHARACTER HAVING MORE MIX UPS ON A SINGLE MOVE THAN MOST OF THE CAST HAVE IS JUST TOO HARD

>the entire move of the shoulder should not be centered around a guessing game
would you rather it be like warlords headbutt where it's just free damage instead?

Holy fuck this warden player on twitch

>rep 30
>spams vortex

if yu want to see why warden is bullshit just look at that for 1 minute

I'd rather it be balanced and not have any and all criticisms deflected with
>B-but Warlord!

35/59

Orochi has prob the shortest character push distance. It's amazing how often it fails.

Don't bother with valk
Shitter hitter class.

Link nigger.

google.ie/search?q=playfiends twitch&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gws_rd=cr&ei=opwGWZK2MuvXgAbfzZqwBg

the one with "literally #1 warden in the world"? I think he beat iskys too.

he beat him 1 round, skys won the rest

use dain helm/10

baa :3 bump

Friendly reminder that LB does not have a true 50/50 like wardens, but a soft 50/50 that is entirely reactable and punishable.

Don't listen to all those people claiming that LB is now "OP" because of his "50/50" and is "cancerous" because of it.

t. Nobushi main

what is his 50/50

if you dodge the light (pro actively, 99% people cannot and will not be able to react to a light)

you will be gbed or heavied, Im fine with the shove options but he shouldn't be able to do it off block?

-Shove from neutral into a light or gb
-Shove from block into a light or gb