>finger, summon a phantom, more invaders, some blues
>one guy wearing untrue white ring stays alive a long time
>just me and him 1v1 in the big swamp
>he can't beat me with Greatlance
>he can't beat me with Quakestone Hammer
>pulls out these bad boys
>catches me in a combo when I try and backstab through
>he points down
how bad do you have to be to need a crutch?

Champ Gundyr is the best fight in the series

Also Gael is better than Artorias

She laughed at the size of my sword.

I agree with both of these statements

Anyone got some solid suggestions for a build fit for a lean hollow of Londor?

>DS2 comes out
>everyone says it's shit, soul memory is cancer, pvp is unplayable, level design makes no sense, game is too easy, adaptability is dumb, no backstab gear is retarded
>DS3 comes out
>omg DS2 was so good it had its own identity and the best pvp in the series and the best dlc b-team please fuck me harder
DS2 sucked ass you whack ass revisionists

Sounds like you're the real shitter who can't counter a weapon.

Reminder, it's canon now.

Stop.

We don't need this same /v/ garbage of constant DS1 vs. DS2 vs. DS3 posting that goes nowhere.

Five and a half more hours till DS3 completes its download.

Can we discuss our favourite pose? Mine is the wave.

Sounds like you got outplayed. He doesn't have embered health as a crutch.

wear londor clothes
wield londor weapons
cast londor spells

thank me later

>ywn impregnate her and raise sweet children of ash
>why Fromsoft why....

Pale Shade
Dark Manikin Claws
Hexes

DS2 was a pretty solid game. It just was lackluster compared to DS1 and DS3.

Also
mfw I thought DS3 was better than DS1

The Sinner herself is the bug that crawls into the body's eye. That body has a beard. That body is the Prince of Venn. I mentioned in another post that I made a mistake (). By Prince Alken, I meant Prince of Venn.

The King has Nito's soul. He's the foundation of the Rotten, an amalgamate of dead bodies. It's probably something his Soul went out of control and turned him into. It serves as a reflection of how Nito is (or is at least wearing) a great amalgamate of skeletons.

>why is the rotten making statues
who gives a fuck

>Can we discuss our favourite pose?

knees on shoulders is my favorite

The one thing I miss is covenant items being sold in ng++. I'd rather play through this game three times than to start another silver knight genocide.

I think they honestly both have problems, but 3's story just feels hollow to me personally. No pun intended.

To the guy that wanted me to use toxic mist until I get proper 'hexes'. There we go. Waiting for the egg head to grow is such a pain. What benefits does that head have anyways?

i give her the black flame every warp in

you're welcome

Reposting my blog on ds2 from the other thread. Oh yeah and fuck the new heides tower of flame in scholar, hot diggity damn that shit sucks.

I always assumed that the Rotten was the Sunken King, and that those statues were meant to be Elana.

>host lets the boss cutscene play

I thought they were supposed to be emerald herald and that he was just a massive waifu fag.

You heartless monster....

You gain less souls

In exchange you get nothing.

>phantom can't control his adhd

Cease bullying my waifu

Maybe they are the Emerald Herald. If I recall Navlaan really didn't like her and has her as a mark on his hit list, and when you think about it she's more or less a pretty version of Frampt.

>wear londor clothes
Easy enough.

>wield londor weapons
>cast londor spells
This is where problems arise. Dark Blade is solid if I have a buffable weapon, but Vow of Silence is very situational and Dead Again is practically useless. Weapon alternatives are also pretty tight, especially if they're to be paired with Dark Blade.

>not whipping her everytime you enter the shrine
Plebs

Fill in the blanks dsg:
>Hand it over. That thing, your ____ ____.

Aldrich is a pretty interesting character as well. What I like about him is how he is represented as ambivalent. On a surface level he is obviously the bad guy, especially if you consider the tear-jerkers of Gwyndolin being eaten and Anris lore. On the other hand hes not a Psychopath through and through, for one he was once a right and proper cleric. Additionally and more importantly he is sympathetic to certain people, even if they are most likely like minded. See the saphire and ruby for that. Hes not completly "evil" he just has a very unusual desire that he cant stop but indulge in. Also keep in mind that his prophecy in the hand holds truth and his cult is in that sense justified. The title "Saint" that he has is, to me at least, also seen as tradionally positive. He is presented as a messianic figure and furthermore compared to Jesus. The cult following him have very strong judeo-christian imagery associated with them and Aldrichs boss room is modelled after the christian church in Jerusalem which was according to legend built on the place of crucifiction and tomb of Jesus. Also note how him linking the fire is similiar to Christ sacrificing himself for mankind. Both of them also share cannibalism related themes. Of course here is where the contrasts appear. Aldrich did sacrifice himself but not by choice, although Christ needed a little help too if I remember correctly. Aldrich also did not offer himself as food but devoured others instead. This is still similiar in nature however since the religious figure becomes part of their subject either way, the difference is in how its being done. While Christ spreads himself between his followers spiritually Aldrich assimiliates. Aldrich is also not the only connection between the Dark and Christianity in Dark Souls 3 but I havent dug enough into that to form a real opinion. Just see londor pilgrims and their evolved forms and the angelic faith and winged knights for that.

she is a communal waifu ROFL

fire "if it's ash it gets in my ass" keeper LMAO

>you can light a torch using bonfire flames
What's the lore to this?

anyone need help with any of the game? im up to the demon king on my character

I reckon you could get away with using other dark miracles like Gnawing or Lifehunt Scythe. They're kind of shit though.

cosplaying is hard
if its any consolation, you don't have to be a magic wielding londor knight. Vilhelm always came off as atypical.

Either way, I think there's something really telling about a statue of a woman spitting poison, and I may even recall that in The Gutter that some of the statues are being hung up in nooses.

Someone lurking here stole my webm and posted it on reddit. Thanks, faggot

Dark Sword

sure I'll put my sign down

:)

The Londor Pale Shade uses Affinity, so you can get by user. Just use something sufficiently gruesome, not necessarily the claws or Onyx Blade.

Redpill me on Lost Sinner's tits.

>Aldrich's boss room

>modeled after a Christian church

This is some pathetic bait, user

I guess going for a pyromancer build focused on blackflame stuff? Onyx Blade, Parting Flame + Black Flame etc. Feels like I'd be gimping myself though.

Any hex miracle is probably fine.

You could probably use hex sorceries, too. The Pale Shades that invade you use them.

So this is what autism looks like, huh?

Thanks for the free upboats my man :^)

got any more? preferably ones that would get me reddit gold? lol

Which one?

>a torch can remove leeches but not a pyromancy flame or any pyromancy or any weapon that ignites by itself
What's the lore to this?

Is it called the "Ringed" City because it's supposed to be circular? Or is there another definition of Ringed that I don't know about?

If you're going to use the Onyx Blade you might as well just cosplay Vilhelm desu.

What a post to make on Sunday.

Yeah I guess.

I think he means deacons'
The bug doesn't wield the greatsword, the sinner does
>beard means male
>what is menopause
And that beard could very well be hair growing down the front of the face, like in the man with the iron mask

>the king has nito's soul
Hinted by what fact?
>who gives a fuck
I do. It's the first thing we see about the rotten

Yeah, but now that you mention it it makes sense for those statues to be elana.
I mean he is located right before the entrance of the sunken king dlc. Maybe that hollow on his shoulder giving him directions and stuff is the sunken king.

>you don't get one Sunbro Medallion for each Sunbro alive when you kill a boss in DaS3
For what PURPOSE

So there will be another FROM game in a year, right? Right?

There are a lot of +3 rings lying around

this

Someone give me a quick rundown on Maiden Astraea, how much of a slut was she?

Doesn't have 'em.

Maybe go for something like the Frayed Blade, Dark Infused Rapier, etc.

Basically, any elegant and dark weaponry would fit the bill.

DS2
>has fake 'demons' that are completely random things with random explanations
>'chaos' (Izalith? they don't fucking say) is under some random ice city in who the fuck knows where (also no real demons there either)
DS3
>has real demons that are beings born from the chaos flame
>Izalith's ruins are right next to spooky skeleton catacombs, burnt ash lake trees, and a poison shitswamp just like DS1 (and the shitswamp is implied to at least partially formerly be the royal wood/Oolacile area)

Why the fuck are you looking at Reddit

What I wanked into existence in the last thread:
>. I can easily imagine him being traumatized >by how Sinh laid waste to Shulva and losing >his homeland and him trying to build a home >and haven for the lost and guilty to sooth the >pain of like minded folk. The statues he erects >make sense if you have played Sunken King >as they apparently originate in Shulva. He >tries to recapture memories of his homeland >and the statue in the cutscene falling to pieces >symbolizes his failure to do so.
My memory on Dark Souls 2 isnt the best so I didnt want to commit to the idea of him being the King of Shulva. If that is the case I would see the statues being Elana as well. I heard though that he was just a priest of Shulva and not the King so if anyone could confirm or deny this via item descriptions I would be a happy camper.

It's circular, it's encompassed by a giant ring, and the bearers of the seal of fire are confined there.

She is PURE YOU SCUM!

My dearest astraea is pure, stop.

To be fair, it is a really good webm.

Onry a frame frickering frum itz nachural combusjun rxn kan scary off za reeches. "Dirty" frame frum eviru sours wirr nott wurk. It deep story i thot of after drunk session wid sake at 11pm.

This. Vilhelm's Onyx Blade is a commodity, it's not something Londor's affiliates are just walking around with. Elfriede gave it to him as a gift.

hey theyre all over shulva js
the cavey part that is

My bad, I meant the deacons bossroom where his coffin is. See pic related for reference.

That's a good question. I dont know. Basically confirms for me that people will lurk on here then post it to reddit

should write down the names of these guys and add them to the LIST

so I beat the game once on release and then never touched it again.

Friend got it again and now I'm not sure what kind of character I want to do

and now theyre are 2 dlcs

>A priest and not the King.
I could see it honestly. Nito's got some Miracles (Gravelord Greatsword Dance).

Oh shit, you're right

>IMPLICATIONS

Yoooo, it's like different people have different opinions or something, daaaaamn

What

I know that this is more likely than not just my active imagination but Im having fun. Take it into consideration if you want to, I wont claim it being canon however.

Do one that synergizes with your friends build

How come we get such a shitty final boss weapon. The rkss is better for a final boss weapon then the firelink sword. Even Gwyns fucking greatsword is better then this piece of shit. Why we get no WA that changes between just 2 styles id be happy with that but nooo fuck the police.

Dark Crow Quills gets B/B/B for DEX/INT/FTH.

It's basically perfect for a dark pyro Londor cosplay.

W-what list?

Before the Valley? The purest of the pure, never considered anything lewd since it was unfit for a Woman of God such as herself.

After? Probably slept with Garl. After seeing so many people suffering, even though God is Good, so she likely questioned everything she knew about God and took steps to do thing that she was never allowed to do.

It actually reminds me of a friend I had once, real religious woman, but she ended up going through some difficult times and had a huge crisis of faith because of it.

he's not doing a build, it's his first souls game and he refused to start at 1 so i'm just letting him wing it

Guess I can do like a cleric/buffer build? I have no idea.

I can't see it as the worst souls game over all.

It's not just your overactive imagination, a lot of that has clout.

I'm the guy who doesn't like Aldrich by the way. And, I don't know, I still think he's underwhelming. Maybe more Nuanced than the Rotten, but I'm not sure.

Oh. Why does Venn have tits then? Because I very distinctly him having a pair.

If you just want SHEER POWER, a STR/FTH character with the Sunlight Straight Sword is now amazing. Just apply faith buffs, use the weapon art, and enjoy Ultra GS damage with a straight sword.

What did they mean by this

Post them, then.