Why is everyone on this board so cynical about cars? The entire catalog is just complaining, whining...

Why is everyone on this board so cynical about cars? The entire catalog is just complaining, whining, and shitting on every car in existence unless it's some top end supercar.

You can't find another car community online as insufferable and bitter as this one.

You should all just off yourselves you miserable fucks.

>op having a meltdown that anons didnt like his car

Meltdown

theres nothing else to talk about after a while

Cars are going downhill. They might be the best performing ever but they look like shit thanks to the government.

>board is inhabited by poorfag racists
>hurr what is wrong with this board
lol

>shitting on every car in existence unless it's some top end supercar.

most people here dont give 2 shits about high end super cars.

also there are so many anons how do you know who is who?

Seems like you're just generalizing.

>Why is everyone on this board so weeaboo about cars portrayed in Initial D?

FTFY

pushrods are the best and there is no denying that fact

we're miserable and enjoy making other people miserable, but that's pretty much all of Veeky Forums

you cunt

>unless it's some top end supercar.
Veeky Forums hates supercars even more than normal cars because Veeky Forums is full of mad jelly poorfags

if you aren't critical of things, you don't discern what isn't shit (or the least shitty) and fuck yourself over
hello GM

>its da gubmint!!!!111

>the section 8 no-car housenigger calling others poorfags

oh im laffin

t. no pushrods

It really is though. Cafe is making everything fastback and front ends are getting uglier thanks to pedestrian safety.

>unless it's some top end supercar
It's the opposite really. Most people here hate supercars and idolize rusty shitboxes from the 90s and 00s

See:

Fags like this are the worst. Cars look better now than ever before. From 1980-2010 was the worst period in automotive aesthetic history. Now that it's turning around you have these "nostalgia" fags who aren't nearly old enough to know how shit cars really were until now.

You've not associated or met many car enthusiasts or are aware that the current state of the automotive market is in massive flux where the good old days of what's faster and what turns the best no longer matters anymore.

>Why is everyone on this board so cynical about cars?
Because this is Veeky Forums and everyone here is a cynical dickhead about everything. It's the typical internet drama and bullshit. Get used to it, faggot.

It's the same on every board. Everybody despises whatever they can't afford. Since a large chunk of Veeky Forums's people are from Europe you get a lot of hate.

What I don't is why people think a car is shit just because it's 0.05 seconds slower than a car that costs 3x more or why a car is shit because it's manufacturer lost a race. 'Tism.

Its okay op, I appreciate your shitbox

Twingos? Miatas? Needing cars to attract women? Buying 20 year old hunks of junk?? HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS ARE CANCER.

I'm off to a real car community. CarThrottle. Fuck you faggots! Go fuck a manual gear stick.

Car aesthetics didn't take off until 1980.
In the 50's, and 60's there were a handful of good looking cars. But 99% of cars on the road were absolute trash that had absolutely no aesthetic design put into them.
In the 70's the Europeans started the design wave which eventually trickled down to the gooks and lards. With the aid of computer design and manufacturing automation and advanced techniques we were able to finally take design liberties with cars.

Regulation has done absolutely nothing but stunt and distort car design aesthetic.
Look at the Hurican and compare it to it's predecessors. The frontal area crash safety has taken a huge toll on its design language.

But do they know what car will best attract a anime waifu?

Didn't think so.

>Why is everyone on this board so cynical about cars?
due to this image

>Regulation has done absolutely nothing but stunt and distort car design aesthetic.
What did anyone really expect but this? If you force a limit on the shapes, angles, and slopes of a design you're going to get very similar results across the board.

Remove the regulations.
Volvos will still sell I promise.

Honestly, a few circlejerks aside, /r/cars is a better community. I come here when I want to shitpost and I go there when I want to actually see interesting shit about cars.

I can't imagine it's any better than here desu senpai

You fucking enjoy posting gtr vs corvette and all that garbage?
It is and it isn't. It's moderated, for one thing, and shitters like mrcummy would be forced out of view instead of taking over threads, but the imageboard is the superior forum layout and the complete anonymity here is nice. Everyone's equal. No showing what you drive in your flair. No history of posts. Each of your posts is taken at face value, as it could have come from anyone.

>Cars are going downhill.
As for OP:

Many people like cars and want many cars to try. Just like with videogames.

Except cars cant be pirated and they cost a shit ton of money and in some countries getting a car of a certain type is more expensive/unlikely at all. So people try to act like if the car is shit when they just cant have it.

>Using the meltdown meme
Reddit tier shit man

because most of the board is faggots who don't have cars or drive.
Like you can go down to toyota and honda general and meet threads to figure out here's exactly 5 people with cars on this entire board.

Every board on chan is like that.
>a bunch of projecting instigators

Because Veeky Forums and the internet in general is a toxic place.

Everything is negativity, etc. Look up "toxic personality" and it describes all the behavior you see on the internet basically, YouTube comments, whatever.

SOLUTION: turn off your computer, destroy technology, go back in time and kill whoever invented electronics.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Let's see now that they've promised to go full electric by 2020. Also they have been struggling for decades already, they ended up owned by chinks ffs

>It's moderated, for one thing
That's exactly the problem with leddit, along with the karma

>Except cars cant be pirated and they cost a shit ton of money and in some countries getting a car of a certain type is more expensive/unlikely at all. So people try to act like if the car is shit when they just cant have it.
Lel, are you kidding? Veeky Forums loves unobtanium. Twingos, Aussie utes, Paganis, all cars that are either unavailable in the market or too expensive to buy.

>toxic
Found the nancy

Why can't people on this board take criticism of their cars without crying? I thought Veeky Forums was adults only

>Toxic
I have never had problems having normal discussions.
Veeky Forums has pure, unfiltered opinions. Some sincere, some to trigger a reaction from others.
You should just lurk more till you learn to see the bait and stop enabling faggots by giving them (You)s.

I only hate one thing AND ITS FUCKING RICERS AND THEIR GODDAMN HONDA CIVICS

Yes it is.