"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/4qihun/guide_starting_ffbe_the_newbfriendly_version/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fagfarion OP
Ayyyyyy

Is bursting Belias and ignore others a good idea or not?

Excellent! Fungahh!

A bit of a slog, but I am glad I switched out Cid for Golbez. Sadly Thundergod BSB isn't much without his Thundergod buff. Perhaps I shall try pulling on this banner.

I haven't combined any relic before. What the fuck should I do? Upgrade my new Saintly Excalibur until 25 and then Combine? or can I combine it in level 1?

>avatarfag
>watermarked pic
kys

Yeah, why not? Bring hella DPS.

Generally you don't want to combine until you have excellent synergy in that realm.

>literally x2 pull on current banner because I wanted Orlandeau BSB
>1/11 and 1/11
>Another Saintly Excalibur and Chaos Blade

JUST

SERIOUSLY HATE NOT HAVING FAVORITES IN MP. It sucks to find out that you forgot something going into battle.

This is good advice, especially for 6* stuff that is amazing on it's own even without synergy.

Well, we still did fine even though I forgot truthseeker. Thank god for status blink.

>faggots leaving mid raid
>equipping wrong rms
>le ace striker lifesiphon gorilla for "dps"
>fucking up in general
So why should I raid with you braindead retards again?

ace striker is shit for multiplayer. bring MM/DMT or just straight damage buffs.

It's better than most pubs.

BE: I've got max LB Cecil and Y'shtola - who should I save for? Rikku seems alright, though it won't affect the important part of her LB.

RK: I mastered my first 110 today! Started during anniversary and I've always struggled with those occasionally used a mythril to finish but never mastered. Got the Hell Lightning and some orbs, felt good.

Ling

ded thread

Do the FF6 Elite dungeons, those give like 2 stamina shards per dungeon and they are super easy
You'll have so much stamina in no time

New BE player. What should I be spending my NRG on? I know to do daily quests and all that, but I'm looking at some guides now since the pastebin seems to be waaaay out of date and doesn't say much.
Ya'll got a thing I can read that the autismos at reddit whipped together or something?
Right now I'm checking out:
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/4qihun/guide_starting_ffbe_the_newbfriendly_version/

I don't do raids because I don't want to shit up people's runs, but why is ace striker lifesiphon bad? I run it almost exclusively on dps characters in my 5-man stuff and it seems to work out

I helped finish Belias apoc+ earlier but I still need to complete Ultimate+

I'll throw up a room now.

Because it gives you burst like 1 turn sooner at most. Meanwhile you loose out on a bunch of damage bonus from the soulbreak themselves because you have a gauge booster RM instead of something that boosts your damage.

Revive thread with cute!

I thought you said you were going to post cute

Is this the non bullying /ffg/ ?

Here, let me check. If this doesn't bring them out nothing will.

Hello friends. = )

That'd be a nice thing to have.

>DIE DIE DIE DIE
>dropkicks jake
lmao

When i started as new player i just did events my first month or so being carried by my friend units

i didn't progress the untill recently

Also could you post your friend code ?

I try to add as many /ffg/ as possible

I wish Jake died for real. His only purpose is being "funny lewd old man whos under 30".

I already have Orlandu OSB, this was a good roll

Where's the fanart of this?
>Jake
>under 30
Now I feel old

It's anime rules, where 14 year olds have already picked out their lifelong careers and establish long term relationships and anyone over 17 is ancient.

All jrpg/anime character fall between 10-28. More than that they are old fossils or 500+ year old lolis. Less than that they are just plot devices.

When an anime/jrpg deviates from this its usually a good sign for the anime/game.

Why is there a stigma against 30+ year old adults in Japanese media?

One day we're gonna be friends, I hope!

Gimmie dat code then !

But gimmie a minute i gotta buy slots brb

Because Japanese culture is retarded, racist and a whole bunch of other things, they make good anime and games but their worth as persons and their morals are shitty as hell

so if you're not born wealthy or you're successful before 30, you're trash

Several reasons.
Most of them being along the lines of "because they are all supposed to be young and beautiful cause young and beautiful sells", "Japan is awful at actually innovating in anything and just repeats whatever works ad nausea even in the cultural sense", "players want young self inserts", "its all made as if it was aimed at the young teen demographic even if only manchildren and grown ass men consume it", I could go on.

Japan as a whole is an awful place to live. They are so insane about the status quo, "purity", cleanness, the emperor himself wants out.

Awesome place to visit. Produces great content and products. Awful place to live your life and grow up in.

For those still rolling for seltzer in BE i wish you the best of luck

However me I'm reminded of these wise words :

"you got to know when hold'em and when to fold'em you gotta know when to walk away when realise you spent waaay more lapis then you meant to"

Gimme YOURS instead! I'm not 100% sure who this is, but I have a hunch.

>Japan as a whole is an awful place to live. They are so insane about the status quo, "purity", cleanness, the emperor himself wants out.
>Awesome place to visit. Produces great content and products. Awful place to live your life and grow up in.
Yeah, it's funny because most of us start loving the culture and being weaboos and the more we learn about it the more we realize that the person and country we idolized is actually pretty fucking terrible.

t. me after breaking up a ten year long friendship (that ended up being more) with an awfully selfish Japanese girl and her shitty family (Mostly her father since he made her choose between the family or me, since he didn't want me because I'm not Japanese)

Well fuck you, enjoy your low birthrates, racist faggots, you reap what you sow.
Now I feel like those ten years of studying the language were a waste

>Now I feel like those ten years of studying the language were a waste

Nah bro. Video games and anime. Lots of freelance translators in the industry now.

506-810-159
Who do you think i am ?

Learning a new language is never a waste, specially one that produces content you consume regularly. Its part of your talent stack and you can even use it to make some cash on the side.

But yeah Japan is pretty xenophobic. I dunno how the hell they are gonna handle the olympic games. They already have "hey you chinese people stay away from our Geishas" signs in Kyoto though desu Chinese tourists are even more cancerous than stereotypical american ones.

A friend.

>"hey you chinese people stay away from our Geishas"

I forgot to do the U++ of the last event, oops..

Sweet !
If you ever need a particular friend unit just give a shout out and I'll see what i can do

The signs are aimed at tourists in general but they were initially put there because of chinese tourists.

Pictured: A 23 year old man and his daughter.

wtf I hate japan now

3/11, Mustadio's BSB x3

I'm not too happy about that. Should not have pulled.

Should I buy a lot of friend slots right away? Leaving some lapis behind for dailies of course, or kind of spread it out?
Also is there a particular item worth requesting over the others for gifts? Because I'm more than happy getting friend points for summons right now.

you get some friend slots as you level but i think I've only seen it happen twice

But maxing them out right away shouldn't be a priority

(I think? How many do you start the game with again i completely forgot)

However i do keep my gifts set to friends points since , for the longest time i could not pull a tank and had to use Ollie

Also building up enough gives you access to tmr's not best but very handy

I.e. i wish i had dragon killer

>reddit spacing

I've seen people space their sentences like that for years even before the reddit boogeymen meme started. Fuck off.

Nah, you fuck off, Yams

I see it more as itemized spacing not particularly well done but attempted atleast

t. Yams

Fuck, they found me.

>complete Orlandeau
I'm so JEALOUS

No bullying around. /ffg/ is a safe space for Yams and others who use "reddit spacing" which is a meme designed to divide people. We will not let that happen here. We are here for FF!

fuck off hercules

Ok this one is undeniably adorable

WTF is the first one , like dont touch / grope the Geishas or

Some cultures believe Geishas are ghost and try to put their hands through them

Move retards

I'm not trying to start anything, but I'm not posting in shit MMO thread that was made literally to bait people to shitpost. You can fuck off now, retard.

That MMO also happend to be a Final Fantasy game.

I never asked for mobage OP's either but we still get them

That's debatable.

Yeah, will this thread doesn't have mobage or mmo OP, so I'm staying here. At least the majority of people here play mobile games so there's reason to see OPs. Not the case for MMO.

>i'm not trying to start anything

Literally only ever said by people who were trying to start something.

What am I trying to start? Go on.

>That's debatable.
no it isn't you smelly NEET

I'm a bit confused with Espers in FFBE. Should I be buying stuff with their SP or go ahead and save it until I get them to two stars? I'm getting conflicting information depending on where I look.

Put abilities in first place but try to save points for when you get to 2*, also the grids are available at the wiki check the path you want, and use your points accordingly.

>people unironically posting on the MMO thread
/ffg/, everyone.
There's the specific thread for XIV, why the fuck spread the cancer to the normal /ffg/.
Get bent MMO shitters.

no u

>week with shit pots
>10k position without even trying, and sometimes even losing the streak
>week with hp pots
>struggle to stain in the low 29k
Why is this allowed
>somehow

>they literally need a no selfie sign

our society is so shit.

>100 gem
>Marach SSB
*nods respectfully towards you*

>Garland CBS
Oh SHIT. Garland avatar faggot will be insufferable.