/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Purged: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Reminder to not reply to tripfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8T-xRYujIWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PURGE FILTH

nth for Hoonter of Hoonters

Does anyone want to help me through ailing loran story chalice? I'm at the layer 1 boss.

>all my OOS are waning

Reeeeeee

Pass is /bbg/

Asking again because new thread; can church cannon hit levitating targets like Amy's head? Also does the lingering splash damage hit the same target as the cannonball, similar to CFO in DS3?

What's the most optimal level/part of teh game to start Chalice Dungeons? I beat the game just now, and didn't realize it would kick me straight to NG+. I'm gonna create a new character anyway, so when should I tackle that shit?

The Church Cannon is a little different in that it fires at an arc, but it should be fine provided you're close enough or at a good distance.
I start immediately after getting the first chalice. The chalices also don't scale with NG+, so don't worry about it.

so basically everyone at the other thread was telling me to R1 on the church pick untricked and go for 32.7s anyways since even in untricked it has decent thrust movesets?

The best thing about the church cannon is to never use it and use bma on a repeater pistol instead :D

Well that's not as fun as wrecking a fool, or several in one shot with a bone ashed cannon

R1 R2 combo
R1 move forward R1
Or parry as thrust damage boost viscerals

>Kill NG+ living failures
>One is still alive for some reason
>Decide to take him to Maria's bossroom
>Try and fail to fight Maria while having a living failure breathing down my neck
>mfw
Video soon

Church cannon doesn't wreck anything

Segalt, Albatross, PS4 just crashed, give me just a moment here

Will be going for Hemwick when all's well

Regular Cannon is way better, really. Going for the Church Cannon really limits available weaponry with the Blt requirement. Any Str build is almost guaranteed to have the Cannon, though.
It's also a blast to use, sometimes literally.

What's that one skill/arcane build an user here invented that supposedly outamages quality builds by way of using nourishing gems on siderite weapons?

Sounds cool as shit

I got this from Watchers, is it rare even if it's useless?

You don't even know how rare that is. Really nice find!

Depth one and two are balanced for pretty much as soon as you get them right after Blood-starved Beast. Depth three is about level 50-60 material, depth four and five are 60+.

I really hope you're on a Blt build, because that's ideal.

Regular cannon is so fucking fun. I even went and put a bit more into strength on my str/arc build just to whip it out and get a surprise BMA hit. It's great in pve for finishing off weakened bosses who are sperging out in their death throes and I need them dead right NAO, and for opening up viscerals against things like Amy's head

I once got an abyssal nourishing offshape with a not-horrible curse, but that... wew lad, if you're not a BLT build I'll feel bad for you

But my regular 27%s are better and this one doesn't affect physical damage.

if the blood attack does more damage with your 27.3% then use that obviously, and yes its rare

Seems low % doubt it's from watchers

Seems like a crawler gem

>crawler
???

youtube.com/watch?v=8T-xRYujIWI
I hope you enjoy this, /bbg/. I wish I'd beaten her with the living failure in the room tho, that would've made for a better video.

Its rare
Just a shame that a 27.2 out damages it though

Ringing at Hemwick now, lads, sorry about that

Chalice Mole, odd slimy enemy that occurs rarely in Root dungeons.

someone please help me with a loot room before the boss on

>rotted fetid hintertomb layer 4

someone spelunk with me please

will ring with password if anyone has interest

Got very sloppy there, guys, sorry.

Re-ringing at Hemwick.

Those things you kill that always drop shards in main game and gems in chalices
No

I'm game. gimmie like 2 minutes. whats the password?

password is bbg

thank you

The one who switch head with ass? Never seen one in person so that's not possible.

SRRCing now

are you ringing?

Just announce that you're ringing with a pass and someone will SRRC

Got killed by ludwig a bunch and in frustration called for help.
>We took him down in under a minute

On one hand I don't have to deal with his bullshit.
On the other it actually felt too easy and I feel like I cheated myself out of an accomplishment.

yes i am. password bbg

which hintertomb chalice?

does rotted or fetid mean no coop?

Are winter lanters gems okay for completing the game until NG+?

The beasts with no legs who appear at Central Yharnam's colorful aqueduct? It takes me a while to get rid of useless gems so I might have gotten it from a random co-op but I was almost sure it showed up after farming for 27s.

Segalt, Albatross, I would ask a mighty favour of you both:

I would like to rush the Beast Cutter, Whirli and Saif and maybe, if we're feeling good, the Amy Arm - gonna ring in the Hunter's Nightmare.

Yes, especially the ones in the DLC.

Yes, they're the best outside of CD's, especially the ones in Hamlet.

No I don't think so.

>it actually felt too easy and I feel like I cheated myself out of an accomplishment.
That's what you get for being a pussy. That's why we always say to play it blind and without summoning for your first playthrough.

>trying to buy every weapon right in my first playtrough
>don't have blood to level up
>fucking suck at the game so everything gets harder
That might have been a mistake

Rotted and fetid are both just rites that increase the difficulty of the dungeon. As long as the root is shared, anybody can come in.

rotted fetid lower hintertomb layer 4

just died and re ringing

Albatross here, sorry but I have to go.
I had fun, good luck guys

Still nothing.

Speedrunning 4irp2fsr for cold abyssals. Anyone want to join and make the first 2 bosses quicker then bully Elder while I stun the fucker with BSE? Pass is bbg

Oh, one of the Wandering Nightmares. That must have been it.

Thanks for coming along, Albatross!

man something is up with my game.....

Did you share the chalice? Have you tried restarting your console?

So close, Segalt! Sorry, BSB tagged me. One more go? Will be ringing.

share??? is this not done automatically? ill restart now.

SRRCing again

go to the grave you made the chalice at and hit square. make sure it's set to open and not closed.

Not for chalices you make.

done and ringing again. password is bbg
before sharing the privacy was "---" and now its "open". it was never closed.

It's searching now.

>bb actually scares you and makes you pretty nervous while you play
I literally can't play this game without friends near me, please somebody give me a hug

DUDE

Segalt, Albatross, thank you so much for coming along tonight. The sun is coming up in a short while so I'm gonna head off. Thanks again!

What is the altar of despair? I looks like ruins... but ruins of what? And what are those statues with low res textures?

so if it's searching will it eventually find me? should I restart AFTER setting it to open?

I think chalices are comfy and they're so brainless I can think about other shit while doing them. I love it.

Redpill me on 50 skl/30 arc. Is it meme or meta? Looks fun, especially if it gives them siderite weapons an edge

Maybe. It keeps finding the dungeon but it doesn't load me in.

restarting entirely now. hold on, would really love the help and appreciate your patience

It could be a connection problem on your end. Just try restarting your console.

Cheers, it was a blast romping around with the both of you! Thanks for having me after I deleted myself in Hemwick.

just restarted (rest mode and back on). ringing with password bbg

rotted fetid lower hintertomb root chalice

FUCKING FINALLY

I like exploring the dungeons I typically hate the bosses there though

What did miyzaki wanted to tell us?

that sounds extremely silly

that ur gay
huehuehue

seriously! too bad i suck! one more try?

Sounds like a meme. The siderite weapons have poor base Arc so it would be better to prioritze the Physical aspect over Arc. Burial Blade would get more out of 25 Str than 30 Arc, and I don't think the Arc is affected by modifiers. As for BoM, it won't get anything from Str but very little from Arc even with Nourishing gems. And split damage isn't great in these games compared to Pure unless the secondary damage is high/gets buffs. Might as well go 50/50 if you're doing 50/30 Skl/Arc.

It's not though

sure

THAT VILEKEK RUNE KICKED ME

The dude who made it asserts that it outdamages quality builds of the same level, while letting you use some of the tools. Sure they'll be a bit weak, but still provide utility in things like aoe or range

well i was invaded....ringing now

So is there people left in Yarham after the night? Or is the whole city gone, destroyed with everyone either dead or beastified? Can the vilebloods recover? What's the cutest weapon?

wait what?

*blocks your path*