/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

whereismyname
whereismyname

Notice
If you're having trouble going online, update either Luma or your 3DS, or both.
As a reminder, 11.4 cannot be hacked if you have not already hacked your 3DS before, if you're thinking of playing MHXX.

News
Athena's ASS for MHXX: mediafire.com/folder/9hl2c2zbp7h1l/MHXX
Update 1.1 w/ Eng Patch v2.1: my.mixtape.moe/bkbjso.png
English Patch Project: gbatemp.net/threads/465296
Monster Hunter Stories is coming West this fall.

I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
In XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: Valfalk, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread veekyforums.com/thread/175405349/video-games

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/release-monster-hunter-stories-translation.468306/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4dujVjQK60FZGRaalhkREhsdlU/view
3ds.titlekeys.com/
veekyforums.com/thread/175551265/video-games
youtube.com/watch?v=S5c2ARqzHzY
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iNefvCy70vA
siliconera.com/2014/04/18/monster-hunter-4-developers-traveled-around-world-collect-data/
siliconera.com/2013/09/25/hundred-people-worked-monster-hunter-4/
mediafire.com/folder/9hl2c2zbp7h1l/MHXX
my.mixtape.moe/bkbjso.png
gbatemp.net/threads/465296
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
mhgen.kiranico.com/
veekyforums.com/thread/175405349/video-games
veekyforums.com/thread/175692376/video-games
veekyforums.com/thread/175711129/video-games

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

He isn't a solo hunter

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

First for claw

StonedTime
StonedTime

He isn't a meme hunter

askme
askme

But I use only the finest meme weapons around

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

How do I avoid G Tama's new double body-check? That shit just fucks me up every time.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Roll towards the tail

King_Martha
King_Martha

I want give Catalina all my Fangs Coins!

RavySnake
RavySnake

Triple Cross is guaranteed

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I don't mind more free games

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Would Capcom ever have the balls to make a New 3DS/2DS-only MH?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Graphics doesn't matter.

Soft_member
Soft_member

True, but performance does

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

N3DS performance can only manage a fluctuating 30 to 45fps. Steady 30fps is the way to go.

Techpill
Techpill

t. From Software dev.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

only

Felt good man.

MPmaster
MPmaster

t. Ryozo

Emberburn
Emberburn

I've made all the dbs and lbgs I want in gen except the metal rath ones and I can't beat the hyper raths. What should I do now?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

gangbang those fuckers

Firespawn
Firespawn

tfw getting a new character started

RavySnake
RavySnake

Surely it can't be as bad as Toukiden.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Why do speedrunners have such fucking awful taste in armor

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

So even if I played with people I was getting triple carted immediately so the problem is more on my inability to not get hit.

Supergrass
Supergrass

Looks not important, only speed

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

you're talking about their transmogs?

iluvmen
iluvmen

Yes

They all dress like two bit god eater sluts

massdebater
massdebater

People like how sluts look

iluvmen
iluvmen

then why not make a full-support set? if you cant git gud maybe keeping others alive is your deal

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

That is the first time I've ever seen that kind of advice on the general that got mad at people using lifepowders.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Man, the monsters in Toukiden Kiwami feel really spongey and boring to fight. Are there any good clones?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Monster Hunter

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Even in the game's high rank equivalent they'll have plenty of idle time and faster attacks. It's only really any fun if you have a good Mitama build going for your weapon, but the first game isn't exactly intuitive with this.

If you want Monster Hunter, play Monster Hunter.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

theres a difference between a player that can stay at a fixed HP and a player that clearly cant stay out of the monsters attacks

Skullbone
Skullbone

Fair enough, was just interested in the possible alternatives enough to try Toukiden.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

I've soloed everything else.

Evilember
Evilember

They aren't people.

King_Martha
King_Martha

i mean, you're not going to heal the guy evading and guarding masterfully, you're healing the guy getting buttfucked

Playboyize
Playboyize

Transmog is a mistake

hairygrape
hairygrape

The second game I think feels better as it tries to be more its own thing and improves the Mitama system, but yeah the core combat isn't much different, now you just get the Demon Arm to turn full body attacks into trips or close distances. And by the time you can make cool builds there isn't really much game left.

It also lacks forced solo quests, infinity ruin runs are less rewarding than a set of ten floors, and just dying once in free roam forces you to reload a save, so there's no real incentive to actually git gud either let alone go solo.

RumChicken
RumChicken

I was more concerned with the implication that I am bad.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Wrong general.

w8t4u
w8t4u

you're not bad user, those events are total bullshit same goes for dreadqueen

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

The man asked about looking for an alternative that's comparable to MH.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

G5 Silverwind is a Silverwind, a Crimsonhelm, and another Silverwind

G5 deviant quests were a mistake. Still gonna do it, but they're a mistake.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Dauntless. The monsters actually change up on you and will fight differently depending on what you've damaged on them, what they've hit you with before, what they've missed you with before, they harvest aether and theirenraged mode is an entirely different beast. I wish there were more to explore in the Alpha but I'd keep an eye out for it.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

So if you dodge every move except for one, they'll eventually just use that one move over and over again?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

It's not too bad to be honest. Better than some of the other G5 multi monster hunts.
I ran a duo with someone and it only took us 20~30 to finish. No carts either.

It's the same shit as always. You'll be chasing the sw around the area for most of the fight and the redhelm shows up after the first narga is almost down.
Bring smoke if you plan on soloing it.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Have you actually played Dauntless? I saw that people can buy beta access but I can't imagine so few people would be talking about it if they were already in that stage.

Signed up for it awhile ago but haven't received any emails

MPmaster
MPmaster

Hunter Monster!

iluvmen
iluvmen

If Sony paid Capcom for Monster Hunter 5, how would /mhg/ react?

Supergrass
Supergrass

No one owns a Sony console here so /mhg/ will explode.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

being brand loyal
I would simply buy the system it's on like the 3DS.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Sony has a strict no exclusivity contract policy. The closest to an exclusivity contract that can happen is that Capcom and Fujioka/Ryozo makes a new IP for them in the hunting genre with Studio Japan's involvement. But seeing Capcom's public statements recently, it seems that they have realized that doing the exclusivity contract with Nintendo was hurting them in some way or the other, or that there's no more incentive to continue such practice, and they are seriously considering MH series going multiplat.

Methshot
Methshot

Shitstorm or not, most here will likely end up buying whatever hardware MH goes on anyway.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

I'd be cool with it, my PS4 needs games. At least it'd get remote play on Vita so it's kind of like having MH on Vita.

FastChef
FastChef

Will it be same shit we've getting the past 13 years?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

It wouldn't be Monster Hunter if it wasn't the same fucking thing

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Multiplat

Shit, divided online would suck for /mhg/

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

You have better luck with anime spinoffs instead

Spamalot
Spamalot

This community is already been divided by gen-wars, so multiplat online would be a small deal anyway.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Is there a weapon database for Frontier? I checked the site and don't see one.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Just choose the one you're most comfortable with. Consumer choice is very important.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Why should it be divided? FFXI and DQX could work without having divided online. Why can't MH?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

In that context, Frontier worked too but they merged PC, PS3, PS4 and Vita servers together leaving 360 and Wii U servers separate with few people in them. Also DDON also have shared servers with PC, PS3 and PS4.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Go to fist.moe and follow the external links to the JP wiki.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Yeah it really would.

DeathDog
DeathDog

was this supposed to be ironic

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Ayyyy FU is clunky man jeez.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

It's in closed alpha right now, centralized to California. Devs said only .07% have been invited thus far. You don't have to pay for closed beta, just a founder's alpha when this test ends.
Not exactly. They'll sort of feint into it and do odd ticks here and there to see what you do and change it up on you.

whereismyname
whereismyname

This is it, friends.
This is the Ultimate Lifeform.
Worship it.

Skullbone
Skullbone

maybe

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I'd be quite upset if it was on Vita because that's a dead system, and I'd also be upset if it was on PS4 because paid online, and because I currently don't have a TV to plug it in where I live.

Honestly I don't really like the idea of MH being on Switch either, PC release when?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Not to mention Switch would also have to stick up with (albeit slightly cheaper) paid online.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

You have to pay for the online because we want to provide a better experience!
Game is P2P

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Isn't sad how much MH has turned into console politics? It's all about who gets the exclusivity deal and who doesn't.

Spamalot
Spamalot

No one cares about brand, what matters is : Not getting the game on 3DS or Gameboy Micro and no paid online.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

That's mostly in your wishful shitposting head. It might make more sense several years ago when more people besides you posted on the subject.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I thought everybody wanted the games on 3DS for these past 6 years?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

most people are ready/more than ready to move on at this point, i think.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Only because there's an allure of a bigger, badder Nintendo platform. These past 6 years Vita was there all along, but yeah.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

XX still trash
4U hunters still nowhere to be found
Just end it famalam

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Explain the problems with XX to me please. It's too easy because of styles or something?

hairygrape
hairygrape

Really don't care where it goes. Having played since the ps2 days I'm going to sit the next few installments out and maybe Capcom won't do what they always do by then.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

This reply could be a trap.

girlDog
girlDog

Nope, newfag. All I know is people are annoying with hunter arts and styles for some reason.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

it's better than rajang hunter and 3U (can you believe you were forced to do 4 point formation non-stop?)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

It's too easy because of styles AND arts
Exactly.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Too easy and the only difficulty is the most artificial to date with monster spamming OHK moves and having greatly inflated health.
Also all monsters and gear look like hot shit and variety is shafted.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Are there just specific OP configurations, or is it all strong? Or is the problem that there are clearly best styles/arts which discourages the use of others?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

is the problem that there are clearly best styles/arts which discourages the use of others?

Not that user, but this is pretty much the problem with both mechanics.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Except you weren't forced to do either of those things in their respective games. Just because you're an autist who cares about 999 or getting perfect relics as efficiently as possible, doesn't make it the game's fault.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

user, this is called falseflagging, and the point wasn't to falseflag but to be obviously mocking people who claim Rajang Hunter was a thing AT ALL.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Grandpa pls go

takes2long
takes2long

the most artificial to date

Good one.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

While there are some styles that really need balacing (looking at you Brave style), I can guarantee none of the shitters that claim the game is "too easy" haven't tried soloing endgame Deviants. I'd put XX difficulty around 4U levels, while styles and arts can make your life easier, the monsters are more dynamic and active now, and endgame is just as hard as you'd expect

Inmate
Inmate

FU was mostly fair with wonky hitboxes, it was artificial until you got used to being thrown away by things that shouldn't.
Hypers using the same OHK up to five times in a row is not fair or fun.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Wonky hitboxes
And wonky controls
And 0-frame charges on everything
And inflated damage values on trivial attacks

Sure sounds organic, grandpa

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

the game is too easy until it becomes too hard

DeathDog
DeathDog

Yes, how is that special in any way? Many badly designed games are like this.
And it's not "too hard" it's unfair, difficulty doesn't matter if it's not fun enough to overcome.

girlDog
girlDog

Unlike things like Gen 1 monsters that just attack with no warning, endgame deviants actually do have tells before performing OHKO moves, and you now have shit like Absolute Evasion, Brave Style in general and other stuff to avoid those moves as long as you're decent. In a way they're way more fair than Yian Garuga and the insta-charge meme

Snarelure
Snarelure

Fuck off. FU was perfect.

Skullbone
Skullbone

I really enjoy Hypers. I'm not really going to argue with your disdain for them, but what a ridiculous statement about artificial difficulty. Anyway, I think I would give them like 1/5th less HP or something, but I think especially in multiplayer it's great having hunts that aren't over in 3 and a half minutes. The AI and hitboxes are just lightyears better than gen 1 or 2 games, and the monsters even seem far more lively than gen 3, so I haven't once found myself uttering "artificial difficulty" like some curmudgeon.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Grandpa, take your meds and go to sleep

massdebater
massdebater

difficulty doesn't matter if it's not fun enough to overcome.
Speak for yourself.

I'm having plenty of fun with XX's endgame

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Why are you talking about Gen 1 and 2? I never said it was much better.
Shit like AE and Brave
That's the problem, you shouldn't have to rely on them. AE would have been fine if it was an emergency escape but it's a very short CD move you should almost be spamming.
Gen 1 and 2 AI and hitboxes
This is completely off-topic.
The artificial difficulty part is about monsters spamming their OHK moves, Hypers chain attacks up to five times in a row and Super Deviants have clearly inflated damage, it feels like a badly designed CQ compared to G5 versions.
No one believes that.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

the most artificial to date
to
date

Gen 1 and 2 AI and hitboxes
This is completely off-topic.

The old hitboxes are the most prominent example of a legitimate artificial difficulty complaint. Even if you want to argue that, the complaint has plenty of merit and commonly been cited for gen 1 and 2. Your example is much more subjective. Monster aggression is what some people want, I personally am really happy there's actually something to fear in some hunts. To me it's fair.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

If I can't make a Lao weapon after finishing my urgent, should I just ignore them and keep using what I already have until HR uncap? I have like 3 Lao mantles from my urgent and I have no idea what to do with them. Do I just sell them or what?

girlDog
girlDog

Holy shit, XX fans really have no self awareness.

Methshot
Methshot

How come Glavenus is allowed to have bad hitboxes?

TreeEater
TreeEater

FU was perfect.

Grandpa is crazy.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

then I have to wonder why are you sperging out so much about endgame deviants, because according to you MH was always shit

That's the problem, you shouldn't have to rely on them. AE would have been fine if it was an emergency escape but it's a very short CD move you should almost be spamming.
When the game gives you more mobility and options to avoid moves, it's perfectly fine to ramp up the monster difficulty. A worse game design would be keeping the monsters on 3U level of difficulty while giving the hunters all the upgrades they got in terms of movement in the past few games. And it's not like you have to have AE or Brave style to solo endgame deviants, you can do it Guild style with no hunter arts, you just have a more friendly option to avoid them. Once again, spamming OHKO moves is not an issue when the monsters have the tells beforehand. Proper positioning is key, as always

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

A worse game design would be keeping the monsters on 3U level of difficulty while giving the hunters all the upgrades they got in terms of movement in the past few games

This made me laugh to imagine.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

How come Great Maccao is allowed to have zero frame charge?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

YOUR CRAZY AAAAH

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I don't want it, it's YOURS!

massdebater
massdebater

Grandpa

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

wah brave is OP!
And yet HBG and LS are the only weapons that even use it

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Brave CB is fun!

w8t4u
w8t4u

Yeah, because it's much worse, old MH was "artificial" because the tells weren't always accurate, the problem in XX is not the tells it's the spam.
People complain about old games being old but this is the latest game in the series, I'm aware older games may feel more artificial but this has been fixed for a while, and now they jump back in with stupid decisions, let's not even talk about the unfun deviant quests conditions.
Compare Super Deviants to Super Dios in 3U, at least it had a different AI, not just inflated damage and health.
Apex and Frenzy were much more fearsome and did the aggression much better, and I'm not talking about 140s.

According to me old MH was wonky and artificial because you had to learn the hitboxes by getting hit because the tells were bad, it wasn't that bad once you got past that.

It's not because it changes the core gameplay.
3U with a long CD on Absolute Evasion would be fine.
It is because they're specific moves, take 140 Rajang, it has lots of OHK but the way it fights make it much more fair because it very rarely spams, worst that could happen is doing the barrage twice in a row.

askme
askme

Apex and Frenzy just ruined monster AI.

idontknow
idontknow

In MH4U, I see there are S and X versions of sets. Does this mean anything? Like X is G rank or something? What other letters/tiers are there?

I even some "U" sets. Why is it U and not S?

StonedTime
StonedTime

Not ruined but the randomly charging at nothing was bad.
Apart from that it was really good, especially Frenzy.

Booteefool
Booteefool

i don't have a problem with it. same old monster-watching

w8t4u
w8t4u

Who was in the wrong here?

Skullbone
Skullbone

The artist for drawing shit monsters

Emberfire
Emberfire

now they jump back in with stupid decisions

Well the way things were in 3rd gen may have been real comfy, but monsters were honestly punching bags. They had to do something. I still don't agree at all with calling it spam. Everything seems very well timed. I have to say, the AI of XX has been one of the few high points for me.

Compare Super Deviants to Super Dios in 3U, at least it had a different AI, not just inflated damage and health.

Since 4's Guild Quests I have always thought of their difficulty ramping method as impressively dynamic. To me Event Brachy was just an exciting prequel to that.

the randomly charging at nothing was bad.

Definitely subjective, I'll give you that one. I loved the fact the monsters would hallucinate, found it very trippy.

Illusionz
Illusionz

cancercat poster talking about others' lack of self awareness

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I didn't say 3U was much better, Supers were a pain because of the stupidly high health pool.
4U did the difficulty right, one of its biggest problem is the stupid roster choices.

It's fun but gets in the way, I don't remember where but I've heard they were supposed to predict your next move and whenever they did that it means the AI fucked.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

I must admit I have no idea what he meant by this. Omg. Maybe that means he was right!

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Can I trade anything to a vege elder for Purecrystal in XX?

SniperGod
SniperGod

can someone post that pic where to look for specific palicos in 4u?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

I have seen a little predictive AI in XX, I believe. That actually impresses me personally. Definitely part of what I mean when I say they seem livelier, less animatronic than ever.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Isn't that in the pastebin?

RavySnake
RavySnake

That's from 4, that's when they stopped switching targets immediately after ONE attack.
It's not reactive, they're preset comboes, like Hyper Goldian windpress landing and 140 Rajang sidestep into spin

happy_sad
happy_sad

nvm, found it.
S/U are for high rank normal/subspecies
X/Z are for G rank normalk/subspecies

Now my question is : are S/X straight upgrades, having the same skills as the basic set, and U/Z have different skills?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

No, but it's a 40% subquest reward from G1 Gypceros quest.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Yeah, done 2 subs and nothing yet. ugh.

Booteefool
Booteefool

G Rank versions are upgrades but they're different enough to sometimes use HR gear in G rank mixed sets, same for Z except they're completely different from the S/X but act the same (Z is a better U but also different)

5mileys
5mileys

Well that Rajang combo as an example just seems too baitable. I'll bring up one thing I will call spam. I swear monsters have an "offended they missed" factor, which may lead to them trying the same move you just evaded two or three times.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

This is definitely unique to X series, Tigrex has been ruined by it spamming rocks non-stop.

Firespawn
Firespawn

What's a good skills for striker CB? I'm tired using brave LS and other brave in general...

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

critmeme plus artillery novice

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

What weapon? Mantis?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Brachy Hunter XX

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

mantis hunter xx

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Never ever Western XX

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Thank god

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I blame gaijinhunter desu

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

THE WEST DOESN'T DESERVE MONHUN BECAUSE GRANDPAS HURT MY FEELINGS WITH TRUTH AAAAAAAAAA

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Does MHXX have a 30 fps cap still?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

So is Tri online ded? Wasn't there some unofficial revival thing for the Wii online?

Inmate
Inmate

It fluctuates at 20-25 now.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I own every Sony console except the PS1 and that's because I gave it away because PSP has full compatibility

WebTool
WebTool

Feet

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Feets don't lie

idontknow
idontknow

Am I doing something wrong if I lose all my item sets after save editing?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Yes. Ignore

Evilember
Evilember

need to press the touchscreen to choose loadout in arena

for what purpose?

happy_sad
happy_sad

To prevent emulatorfaggots from playing.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Its capped at 20fps because of new anime effects
Nakekos can explode your game with its death beam.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

It's capped at ~15 fps, but it tries to use motion blur to cover it up.

likme
likme

It's capped at 1 fps, all the anime effects are to cover it up

cum2soon
cum2soon

Need 5 mantis glowgems to upgrade armor set

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

wasting gems on armor
not moving on to mixed sets

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Implying I need the gems for anything else
Implying that there are mixed sets that give better defense

massdebater
massdebater

Couldn't they just use the mouse? I mean fuck, it would be silly for an emulator of a touchscreen device to not emulate the functionality.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

monster entrers rage mode
quadruple speed
triple damage
only insta charges
Grandpas, how do you do it.

StonedTime
StonedTime

Which monster hunter to get right now?

WebTool
WebTool

Using the Mantis set because of its defense
Jesus Christ...

WebTool
WebTool

With the switch basically being a handheld wii u there's no point in using something as weak at the vita anymore. Maybe if there's a vita 2.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Okay dude if you want to give up 140 defense for literally no change in skill set be my guest, I'm not playing as you

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Not him, but Mantis set is indeed the best all purpose set because of its versatility and defense. Getting a standard crit boost set while having great defense is better than minmax set which have 10% more crit but with less 200 def.

farquit
farquit

There is a Vita 2 though. But logically speaking, MH5 will be on 3DS and PS4 like DQXI. Switch is simply too early on. You need at least 3 years to make a new numbered MH title, historically speaking of course.

askme
askme

Has anyone done any testing on how much weight affects the stagger for your kinsect? Or just messed around with using kinsects other than the crit one and balanced one? There seems to be a misconception that weight increases stamina which it does not. I want to try to make the best use of the new IG art and brave style bug gimmicks but it's hard to find info in English. Extra staggers/trips from using your A attacks seems like it would be good. I'm testing it out on low rank monsters using base glaives/bugs using only the bug and my 200 weight bug tripped the monster twice while the 50 one never did. It makes marking interesting too since the bug gets sent out just by marking in brave style.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

less 200 def
let's exaggerate how weak mixed sets are to make mantis look better in comparison.

Standard ECECE is 790 def compared to mantis' 860.

Silver Sol Z is even better.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

To take the bait or to not

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

ECECE
minmax

MPmaster
MPmaster

moving goalposts

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

3ds/ps4
I like this idea, but only if there's cross-platform play.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

3U

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

The fuck you're talking about? ECECE is not a minmax set, thus I pointed out that shit out of you. It's just some cookie cutter set like ukaukau/bujabujabu shits. What I meant is some obscure set which utilizes gunner cap or hayabusa/other gears with shit defense.

JunkTop
JunkTop

I have fucked up my baby Ivory lagis name but this time i have collected 3 new eggs to be named. So name by 3 unborn babies.

Red egg is the dlc drago, silver is rathalos de la plata and blue star is orochi Kirin

Methnerd
Methnerd

name the kirin charlotte
because she's glacial but everyone rides the pony

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

You know, is kinda funny. Charlotte is one of my favorite names and i never even thought about naming my Kirin with that.

Also because we have a fruity decorated cake name after it too. Which taste amazing.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

What's the go to stuff to use in MHXX until you're HR uncapped? Everything needs some kind of G4 stuff to be any good

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Mantis

happy_sad
happy_sad

Well there's Glavenus DLC right away

Lunatick
Lunatick

I've avoided everything Monster Hunter for years as this series has slowly spiraled further and further down in to trash and I just found this anime about riding monsters.
Where did it all go wrong bros? Why can't we just have an anime adaptation of Monster Hunter Episode instead and have good games again?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Getting hit at all
In a game with two Absolutes, Adept, and Brave
Sasuga, /mhg/.

Skullbone
Skullbone

You know what's worse? It's actually better than XX.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

See, now this is the right time to use this.
moving goalpost

Snarelure
Snarelure

Where did it all go wrong?
Well, see, here's the thing.
What YOU like and what EVERYONE ELSE likes are two different things.
I very much enjoyed MH4U. I adore MHGen, and I can hardly wait for MHXX.

WebTool
WebTool

Hayabusa isn't used as much because of another tempale mix with silversol Z and Ceanataur that give you Challenger 2, CE2, WE and crit boost.

And when did I say anything abbout minmaxed sets?

All I said was mixed set isn't as far behind in defense as you think it is, and guess what, ECECE is a mixed set.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Series changing directions is objectively bad.
Look at RE, look at Sonic, look at Paper Mario.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

What YOU like and what EVERYONE ELSE likes are two different things
Yea that's why the sales have died and the core fanbase prefers the older games.

viagrandad
viagrandad

there's a hayabusa version that gives CE+3

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Hello Mazereon. Fuck off back to obscurity.

Snarelure
Snarelure

You need help to gather your teeth?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

You don't. But I did. And yet you were replying to my post about minmax set with mixed set in your mind. Please learn to comprehend the chain of posts before replying. Thank you.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

source: my ass

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

GS and Hammer play exactly the same as in FU though. Only difference is that the game lets you use other weapons now. Is that the problem?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I'm an HBG main, keep your stupid comments in your pocket.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Hayabusa/S Sol Z/Ceanataur XR/S Sol Z/Gore XR with Tenderizer+6 OOO gives CE+3, Challenger+2, Razor Sharp, Crit Boost and Weakness Exploit.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

just started up MHXX, so what's the deal with Brave and Alchemy styles? also any recommendations for weapon maining? I did DB in 3U, SA in 4U, and HBG in Gen

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

oh, thought you meant there's a hayabusa that give ce3 on its own

eGremlin
eGremlin

Needs more subspecies

Evilember
Evilember

Delicious feral /ss/

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Nani!?

w8t4u
w8t4u

Series changing directions is objectively bad
It... it is? Really? That's just an objective fact, that no series can reinvent itself in a positive way?
Sales have died
Eeeehhh, failing to meet ambitious sales targets is different to sales dying.
The core fanbase prefers the older games
Ahh, right, right. Sorry. I forgot that having over 4000 hours clocked in MH doesn't make me a core fan, I have to ALSO be on the bandwagon.

askme
askme

Ariel SA is great.

RumChicken
RumChicken

It's literally just a still image. The entire game is a lie.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Find one series that got better by reinventing itself.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Hot mature Rathian on shota Rathalos action

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

eaeaeaeeeaarieaiaeaeiel can't use Demon Riot + Energy Charge+AR

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I need this.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

SMT

Bidwell
Bidwell

Fire Emblem

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

those had shit first entries and didn't change the way MH did
MGS didn't turn cartoon
SMT didn't turn into a FF

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

MGS didn't turn cartoon
It turned pretty fucking anime senpai.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Hello, i would like to ask if anyone has Monster hunter storie's with the english patch already built in it as a cia since i i really dont know how to patch it myself

cum2soon
cum2soon

I too hate anime games like Uncharted and Skyrim

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

MGS didn't turn cartoon

idontknow
idontknow

Skyrim
Hang on, hang on.
Does that count as a series reinventing itself for the better?
I know it's blasphemous to say that Skyrim was anything other than dogshit compared to Oblivion, but sales do kinda suggest otherwise.

Booteefool
Booteefool

sales=advertising

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

T-That's.. no, why

Playboyize
Playboyize

Whip turns into a sword that does that generic delayed-explosion thing
That's hilarious.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Why don't more games advertise? Games like MH Stories might sell millions if it had some big budget advertisement like a 50 episode primetime slot anime or somethin..... oh wait

Inmate
Inmate

That's reinventing yourself for worse

askme
askme

What mosnters do you think/hope will be back for MH5, besides the obvious ones of course (raths, all dromes, lao/shen, plesioth, daora, fatalis, khezu)?
Personally I hope they'll bring back agnaktor, seltas and nerscylla. Breaking lots of parts always feels good and brutally beating down a spider has been one of the more memorable fights of 4u at least for me.

Flameblow
Flameblow

It also causes the ground to grow spikes. It's all explained by science of course, just like in MH. So it's okay.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

shit argument, MH is not western AAA crap and the virtual pet market is oversaturated with Yokai Watch and Pokemon.

MPmaster
MPmaster

would you prefer electric lagi d*ck?

SniperWish
SniperWish

Yeah actually MH is japanese AAA crap.

happy_sad
happy_sad

I just want R.Ridge, but all new areas otherwise.

RumChicken
RumChicken

What are the best hunting horns in XX?

cum2soon
cum2soon

what are all the stupid super-humans in older MGS
Implying it's ok in MH
Why do you think we're having this discussion?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Nanomachines or vocal chord parasites. It's okay.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

What did Snake mean by this?

Bidwell
Bidwell

did you showed enough love to the best monster today?

whereismyname
whereismyname

You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I think the problem with weight is that if you're going to be attacking with your bug in any serious capacity, you'd want power first and speed second, right?

Plus KO values are fixed so brave IG with a blunt bug could go for KOs without needing to invest in anything but the usual speed

RumChicken
RumChicken

Anyone?
I mean the version in this llink here
gbatemp.net/threads/release-monster-hunter-stories-translation.468306/

Supergrass
Supergrass

I'm interested in having a pre-patched stories cia too.

likme
likme

That's why I want to know how it affects the flinching ability of the bug specifically. If it just breaks parts faster or actually flinches more often.

Regardless, when playing online the balanced bug likely can't be beat anyways. I'm just going to use that with Power/Speed for now. It's pretty easy to make a new bug and swap it on in XX so it's not like it's difficult to mess around with stuff.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Yes.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Should I hunt for a CIA for XX/Generations or just keep playing 4U since I just realized generations was the localized version of X which I forgot came out

Emberfire
Emberfire

The current patch for XX (2.1) has everything relevant translated, so as long as you don't give a shit about NPC dialogue, you can play with no problem. I'd definitively recommend getting the.CIA for XX since there's a chance XX might not come to the west (and even if it does, it's more likely just by the end of the year)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

yeah but then I have to patch it and I'm a giant lazy cunt

idontknow
idontknow

4U is a better game than Gen/XX. I wonder how active the online is though (not likely) because otherwise you'll just have village and solo guild. No real reason to pick Generations over XX with the English patch (there is no story and NPC dialogue is boring) at this point unless XX has less people online below G rank (not sure) and you don't mind not having any of the new features.

DeathDog
DeathDog

I found a pre-patched version. Don't remember where, but a little google-fu might help you

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

4U is still fairly active online, you can usually get like 5 pages of rooms on the regular. I actually saw a HR 999 guy in a one earlier, it was pretty neat.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

XX might as well not have online for all intents and purposes, when your options are japs or discordshitters.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

i can install one thing but installing two things is too much work
christ

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

japs can be useful as long as you're the one setting up the room so you can weed out all the shitters with noskillslol clownsuits

idontknow
idontknow

Install the base game and then install this update with v2.1 of the English patch integrated: drive.google.com/file/d/0B4dujVjQK60FZGRaalhkREhsdlU/view

Methnerd
Methnerd

All of the weakest monsters should have absurdly strong dromes. Gargwadrome could lay exploding eggs while doing a gypceros run and larinothdrome would have 100,000 hp and some of gammoth's moveset.

askme
askme

hornetaurdrome
bounces weapons with purple sharpness in all the exoskeleton
everytime it hops it causes a tremor, making it incredibly difficult to fight without remor res because it hops all the time
attacks with the horn are OHKO moves
myriad of status effects from defense down to paralysis

Booteefool
Booteefool

a HR 999 guy
He probably got trolled by a CQ.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

4 U
Laugh

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

What's wrong with the japs?
t. solo autist

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

If you don't enjoy it, why do it?
Name change?
Pretentious and want to experience the struggle with an unfamiliar weapon class?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

T H I C C

Methnerd
Methnerd

Monster Hunter 5 is announced! Yayfications!
Styles and Arts are gone.
G-rank is in from the get-go.
It's exclusive to the Xbone.

How would you feel?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

I'd be dead inside for a while, then just play more Big Guy 4U desu

JunkTop
JunkTop

So xx bros, what's the verdict on airborne? Would it be worth it for aerial CB, especially now that you can charge your shield?

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I would lose all hope in Capcom as a business company for releasing an exclusive on a console literally no one in their target audience owns.

massdebater
massdebater

How do I become better at Shotgun Senator with lance? Every time I hunt one, it dies eventually but I never fully understand how I killed it or why I got hit so much in the process.

JunkTop
JunkTop

The verdict on aerial is that it's shit

Evilember
Evilember

But aerial cb is fun

Firespawn
Firespawn

"We officially announce MH5 as Xbox exclusive!"
One month later
"MH5 is canceled"

Emberburn
Emberburn

it's basically mandatory for any aerial style. it's like shot up for gunners except better. not only does it boost the damage of aerial attacks, but it also makes it easier to mount and topple monsters, sort of like a weaker version of mounting master

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

What's even the good parts about lances? They're the only weapon I've never tried at least once.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I figured, it's just I never saw chris use it on his aerial sets. Though, it doesn't seem like he's using aerial CB at all in xx...

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I remember having some fun in FU when using evasion+1, so try that. I'm not good at either crab, so even with evasion, their attacks come out too quick to reliably react to.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

So if baguette sticks are french, are other weapons specific to certain countries? If so, which?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

that's weird, since it's a 5 slot skill that gives a massive 10% damage boost to aerial attacks

Flameblow
Flameblow

SnS = British
LS = Japanese
Hammer = Russian
LBG = German
HBG = American

The rest I'm not sure

SniperWish
SniperWish

what are some good hunting horns? presumably still ones with AuL?

viagrandad
viagrandad

That Shogun DB look pretty german to me.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Doing striker aerial IG. are these skills good?
Sharp+2
Challenger+2
Mounting Master
Airborne

i can drop mounting master/airborne for something else.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Oh, I forgot he uploaded some crab bullying with this set. How mysterious.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

striker ig
???

StonedTime
StonedTime

Just go to high rank in MH4U as a hammer user. The kut ku armor looks decent, should I go for it?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

meant just aerial. idk why i typed striker

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

aerial ig doesn't really use its aerial attacks for the majority of its damage so i'm not sure mounting/vault is optimal for it. i'd just pick generic damage skills

5mileys
5mileys

I want to give Milsy all my horn coins!

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

10 minutes to find any monster in the old swamp

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

horse born from eggs
what

askme
askme

It's not a horse, it's a dragon that looks like a horse.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

well i got a nice talis with vault + handicraft points. what's a good wep to run it?

whereismyname
whereismyname

MH5 brings back Peeko and saves the series from X/XX's retardation

I can't wait!

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

cb, gs, hammer. db maybe. or pellet hbg for memes

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING PSYCHOSERUM

Flameblow
Flameblow

Psychoserum
Early MHF1
Please follow Aria's blog properly

Nojokur
Nojokur

Fucking pigs, rabbits, gorillas and bears born from eggs in Stories.
What do you expect?

askme
askme

hunting Khezu in FU
don't bring paintballs
don't bring psychoserum (did that exist in FU? I don't remember)
Khezu flies away and starts rapidly changing areas when I'm not in the room with it
takes 15 minutes to find

Nojokur
Nojokur

Eggs to be born from eggs!

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Where's the dlc dragon from anyway

girlDog
girlDog

So how do I update MHXX? Do I just find the cia for the patch or something?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

it's in the pastebin in the op...

Booteefool
Booteefool

That's how I did it.
I found that on 3dsiso.

girlDog
girlDog

dies in one hit

SniperGod
SniperGod

never, keep dreaming or play frontier on the pc

RumChicken
RumChicken

What reason is there to play anything but Brave LS?

Why would the devs include a weapon that makes you invincible? I hate this.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

You lads know any secrets to stop gameguard from cucking my gamepad? I'm using something that converts buttons to keypresses but as soon as MHF is in focus it stops working.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

What reason is there to play anything but Brave LS?
For fun, or for an additional challenge. Someone try Super Azurebolt with Aerial Gunlance for me.

SniperGod
SniperGod

You do have to be at least kind of good to time the counters and finishers properly

Plus if you ever fall out of brave mode you have less moves than striker, so you can't rely too much on the counter

cum2soon
cum2soon

Artist?

StonedTime
StonedTime

Granny sells it, but I don't have enough cash. Thank god you can speed up when emulating.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Hence the
Early MHF1
Granny is a money-sink early on.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

WHERE DO I GET TANZIA CHIPS OR MOSSWINE JERKY

Fucking hell they heal more than a megapotion against meme supers.

King_Martha
King_Martha

Save edit only
Yukumo eggs have the same effect

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Does XX still do that retarded stuff with saving on SD only?

Bidwell
Bidwell

It's now a staple to the series.

Supergrass
Supergrass

Pure cancer, at least with card saves you can backup on your SD, with SD only if your SD dies your cart is empty.

Playboyize
Playboyize

fighting any Rath in Forest & Hills
it flies from Cave to 9
run after it
it flies back to Cave as soon as you get there
keeps happening

whereismyname
whereismyname

fucking great

Evilember
Evilember

or you could put your saves on google drive like a sensible person

TechHater
TechHater

Or you could not enable shitty "feature" like a sensible person.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

it's a nonissue. your sd card and cartridge are both significantly riskier places to put your saves in compared to cloud storage like gdrive. even if the saves were on the cart, only an idiot would back it up to their sd card

cum2soon
cum2soon

Ok, here's for your tiny retarded brain.
Save on SD : Can only back-up to external sources
Save on Card : Can back-up on SD and external sources
See the problem?
Also, it's a pain to play on other consoles.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

only a moron backs up on the sd card. therefore, it's a pointless, useless option that shouldn't even be considered. therefore, whether the game saves on the cart or sd card has zero meaningful implications in terms of backups

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Why wouldn't you? It's always available unlike a drive.

idontknow
idontknow

Puzzles and dragons

Spamalot
Spamalot

How do you get those dlc eggs? I just started the game

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Anyone HR11 or under feel like hunting and ranking up?

04-6514-7109-8296
rage

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

was a version of this ever made with brave style?

viagrandad
viagrandad

always available isn't significantly different from 99% available. besides, in the context of worrying about losing saves, reliability is far more important than availability

SniperGod
SniperGod

Anyone HR11 or under
This is a thing? I thought everyone was over hr200 by now.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

I've never played Gen or XX but this image cracks me up every time.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Whatever, you're not even trying to understand.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I don't know, might as well try at least.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Download the dlc of the game. All if it. The epona, P&D egg are in the Arena which its midway end of the game or so. Orochi and silver and a few others are HR dlc quest from the board which is end game stuff.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

aerial IG

every time

w8t4u
w8t4u

Brave HBG exists.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

I have the dlc installed with the english patch ,so they are from quests? thanks

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Yeah but getting into siege mode is risky as fuck, you can't brave dodge from it. You first have to roll out of siege mode.
Its not hard to dodge some attacks using that roll tho, I feel like they made it last a bit more.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

I'm guessing brave HBG would be the Vanquish guy

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Is gypceros autistic?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

maybe don't willingly fuck yourself over by installing rootkits.

askme
askme

you can brave stance very quickly after a roll though, so all you have to do is pretty much anticipate and roll a bit earlier

Firespawn
Firespawn

Most pre Third Gen flying wyverns are.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

I've decided to undust my MH3 copy while I wait for the delivery of my copy of MHXX, so I've started a new character.

My memory is rather bad, so I don't remember what content was online-exclusive. What I remember was online-exclusive are the high-rank versions of the armors, Loc-Lac city and it's quests, Jhen Mohran, Alatreon, Deviljho and their armor sets (did all three have armor sets? Or just weapons?), room decorations and all weapons that require high-rank materials. Did I miss anything?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Is there a way for me to change my voice/gender? I've seen people reference XX hacks in the past, but I have no idea what they're capable of doing. I'm getting super annoyed with the voice I selected because I didn't realize what the noise was for the GS super charge followup

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

items in the game literally only accessible to save editing

Just why?

likme
likme

Fucking how and why.

inb4 DLC.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Happy restarting!

Methnerd
Methnerd

aerial db killed me

FastChef
FastChef

there is one but it's in nip. if you mess around with it a bit, it should be fairly apparent where the voice/gender data is. i'm pretty sure voice is safe to change as i've changed it many times with no ill-effect, but people have reported that changing genders can cause problems

FastChef
FastChef

I'm pretty sure there's an XX save editor, but it's in japanese for the moment. You should be able to change your gender, voice, etc. with it if you can fumble your way through it.

I've never been able to play female hunters because all of their voices are so annoying. I don't know how people can play with the slut voice or those high pitched shrill ones.

Supergrass
Supergrass

Yukumo eggs are awarded like once in Gen, not sure you can do it again. Jerky and Chips are save edit only and not in DLC. Maybe in XX?

Playboyize
Playboyize

Thanks boys. Made a female hunter for the first time in Gen and regretting it for all 300 hours

farquit
farquit

I just soloed everything up until the G2 Barroth urgent. I decided it's now time to go online, since I don't have an upgrade option for my current weapons, early G-rank armor sucks, and it's just a shit experience to have hunts last forever thanks to that

Are the japs any good?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Barroth urgent
Feels like I'm back in Tri again.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

I'm going to finally buy a 3DS, is 4 online still active?

Emberburn
Emberburn

And it was a fucking chore, because Barroth does all those wide-arc moves that do nothing but waste my time, and I'm doing shit damage because I'm still stuck with HR weapons

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I have very little trouble finding rooms for 140s (endgame content) but I can't speak for other stuff, I've been 999 for a long time.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Is -20% affinity enough to utilize negative crit skill? Or is it too low?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

They range from good to bad just like the west.

If you go online learn their mannerisms. Especially if you have a name in english.
They typically greet you when you enter the room using the default chat messages. Return the favor.

Don't out yourself as a gaijin or you might be kicked by someone. Or do if you don't particularly care.
I always do when entering the room and most I've hunted with don't care. Some really do though.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Generally I like the be the one to create the hubs, because I like having the control to ban the shitters with clownsuits with no skills, but solid advice, thanks

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

I read like three tutorials and none of them mentioned getting around it
what are you on about

TreeEater
TreeEater

It's pretty borderline. -30% is a lot better, but really it's more a question of "why am I not using a normal crit up set?".

You have to remember that weapons with high raw and low affinity benefit a lot from stacking affinity, so taking your 360 raw, -30% affinity weapon and making it a 380 raw, +70% affinity weapon is REALLY, REALLY good.

happy_sad
happy_sad

This, unless you're a -50% minimum you should go for a positive crit set, remember you can get up to 170% crit on certain weapons

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

How does sleep damage multiplier work in regards to placing multiple bombs?

Like if I place 2 L+ bombs and detonate with a small, is the small getting the sleep modifier and the rest of the damage gets fucked?
If I place 2 L+ bombs and kick them to detonate without kicking the monster do they both get the sleep modifier or does a single barrel snapshot the multiplier?

Soft_member
Soft_member

Only the first hit gets the multiplier. So yes, if the explosion of the tiny barrel hits first, it gets the multiplier. If you hit the monster before detonating the bombs, the hit gets the multiplier. And even if you do it right, only one of those bombs is getting that wakeup multiplier.

StonedTime
StonedTime

-50% crit minimum
Eeeeeehhhhhhh, naaah. -30% is fine.
It's more a question of what OTHER skills you want to put onto your set. Crit Boost + WE + Another crit skill eats up more than half your set, but Hatred Crit is only a single skill.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Reminds me of Wii and 3DS

Methnerd
Methnerd

Just one more page and this thread can finally be killed once for an all!

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Been rooting for this day

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

If only it were that simple.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Nooo, my new strat has been ruined

Booteefool
Booteefool

Nooooo you idiot let it triple cart!

Spamalot
Spamalot

Go back to sleep, Prickle

I ate for Insurance.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Need Pale Extracts for Mega Demon drugs
Hate fighting Khezu and it rarely shows up in Meownster Hunter
Why cant I buy or exchange for this shit?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

They don't stack with food, user. Just eat for attack.

WebTool
WebTool

I was using them on my bow since I ate for defense/Moxie, but now I'm running low.

Booteefool
Booteefool

WHAT

hairygrape
hairygrape

They do in X/XX.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

is this a troll

whereismyname
whereismyname

tfw I painted a picture of three carts, titled it "Failure", put it in a gallery, and someone actually bought it

TechHater
TechHater

Unless they changed it in xx

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Well, at least the controller would be more comfy than the ps4 one.. heh.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

you mean x and they did. any reason you decided to post other than massive retardation?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

The air balloon should be mandatory in every quest so you can just wave to it any time once to find the monster.

askme
askme

Galleries are probably the most cancerous form of RNG ever.
Nothing even come close it.

5mileys
5mileys

Jesus user did someone look at you wrong today?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

They stack now, so that chart can only be accurate to 4U.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Divinesight Mizu probably my favorite Deviant

Hits hard, but it has reasonable tells
Gains weakpoints by coating its tail/claws
Challenger exploitable Rage due to how its bubbles work, and getting bubbled means easy Resuscitate
You can even get an attack boost from guarding against coated points
Aesthetic weapons/gear, even if they aren't as amazing as other options available

I wish shit like Snowbaron and Redhelm were as well thought out.

likme
likme

Running arenas with japs can be pretty fun.
That's how you meet decent players too.

RavySnake
RavySnake

tfw can't find a CIA for Generations
the madloader one is corrupted and the other got taken off of that BR site
pls help

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Absolute shitter. Ask Veeky Forumscatalog#s=hbg

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

freeshop

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I don't want to get banned

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Raw-stacking grandpa
Damn, no wonder you resonate well with Deviant Mizu

viagrandad
viagrandad

But you won't

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Didn't they start banning people who used freeshop? I guess I'm just out of the loop.

SniperGod
SniperGod

The pedo who made it got a ban from free society but using freeshop and the fork is just as safe as it ever was.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

3ds.titlekeys.com/

massdebater
massdebater

when you realize that your version of FBI was just outdated and the CIA wasn't corrupted

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

in hindsight, they shoudlve skipped gen and just released mhxx to the west

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Has hacked 3ds.
Wants to play gen instead of XX.
???

eGremlin
eGremlin

In foresight, they should've skipped Gen and XX and just release MH5 to the west

eGremlin
eGremlin

See: veekyforums.com/thread/175551265/video-games

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Localization team doesn't take any resources away from development as far as I know so it wouldn't have made a difference in the abnormally long time to release XX. Probably best choice in capcom's eyes because of the extra sales.
Why does it take an eternity anyways?

There's a translation patch and the hacked version has online, what did you mean by this?

Evilember
Evilember

How bad are you at this game?

FastChef
FastChef

Is it possible to save edited on ofw?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

i'm just fatigued from basically playing gen again is all

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

no

5mileys
5mileys

All the online stuff is impossible to do solo.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Doesn't want to play XX because it would be like playing Gen again.
Plays Gen again.
WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THIS?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

i gotta play it

i gotta

takes2long
takes2long

Nigga you dumb.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

All the online stuff is impossible to do solo.
Bullshit, my first game was 3U and I soloed through Miralis using nothing but Gunlance. Granted I got used to hunts taking 45 minutes every time, but I did it.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

i'm fully aware of this user, don't be a bully

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Maybe I'd use element if it were able to be stacked as well against that monster, user. I could always use another means of experiencing a matchup.

Lunatick
Lunatick

So do supers gain new moves or something?
I know when going from HR to G-rank monsters gain some new moves and are generally faster and more aggressive, but what about supers?

Or are they only LE 1 HIT KO 30000HP 30HITZONE MEME

FastChef
FastChef

30HITZONE MEME
What?
All they have is increased damage and defence modifiers on top of a massive health pool.

The challenge is completely optional, nobody is forcing you to do them unless someone posts it in a turns room.

Supergrass
Supergrass

unless someone posts it in a turns room
What kind of asshole does this?

StonedTime
StonedTime

Everyone in discord.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Furlinkx

Methnerd
Methnerd

better than ASSHOLES posting gathering shit.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

A sadistic bastard, or at the very least someone that doesn't want to suffer alone.

Supers really aren't that bad with a decent team, user.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

I bet they even join hubs with sub 200 HR hunters still doing regular hunts and post supers anyway. Despicable.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

I like to post Super Azurebolt because he's fun.

cum2soon
cum2soon

On a personal note ive been trying to do all of them alone, only managed to do Hellblade for now, with hammer to boot, but I suddenly hit walls when leveling other deviants and get discouraged just by seeing what I have to hunt, I was getting pretty comfy doing Thunderlord with striker DB, but then I got to G3 and I have to kill a redhelm too and I dont want to hunt that cunt, with its horrible shitzones, the same happened with Uragaan and Caenataur, at this rate ill be done in years

At least im doing it alone, but my HR is tanking at around 170

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Soloed 9* village glav naked with no arts and guild. Sub 7 but granted mantis ls for some defence. So, if x/xx is "too easy because arts/style" just play guild without arts. This isn't impressive by any means, but seeing how it was to fight old-style. You could get a fine kill time playing guild with no arts if you had armour skills.

takes2long
takes2long

1HKOs
bazillion hp
needing minmaxd optimized autist unfun brave or adept sets to get them done
They are the worst. Kick and ban anyone that posts them without prior agreement.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

HR really isn't a good indicator of skill level.

Many players have played older games and are already experienced with endgame MH

MPmaster
MPmaster

There are people who still haven't kuro'd you?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

just got 3ds back today
decide to start a new hunter
normally main GS and LS
decide to try out hammer
turns out to be really fucking fun

What else am I missing out on?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Ever done a gunner?

King_Martha
King_Martha

Reminds me of that reply chain where someone suggested character levels and even stated he set the minimum HR to as high as posisble because HR50s~ are shitters or something regardless of Hellsol memes

Techpill
Techpill

I had like 1 person in MH4U that did.
No one else that I can confirm, far as I know.

girlDog
girlDog

Tried out bow in the demo and it was alright.
How much of a pain is ammo upkeep?

Spamalot
Spamalot

My point was that people still farming sets or completing regular quests don't necessary want or need the 15+ minute super hunts to be posted. With 140s there was the chance of getting a good weapon or charm. With supers there's nothing of value to be gotten by suffering through them. Be considerate and save supers for hubs with hunters doing nothing but supers.

Emberburn
Emberburn

I've been doing something similar. I've done dreadqueen, and I have super ceanataur and tetsu available, but I just get tired of 20k HP.

Earlier today I got the urge to fight diablos, but I'm far from having it unlocked, and after a few random deviants I lost the motivation.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Most "Endgame" bows are only able to use Power Coating lv2, which is 50 coatings and 20 extra from combines. You have limitless ammo, but that shit boosts your damage by about 50%, so you need to make as many shots count as possible.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

fun
gunner
pick one

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

village
mantis ls

Skullbone
Skullbone

Im still doing hub requests and do supers all the time.
With the exception of redhelm they are all pretty fun fights desu desu.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

What about bullets for gunner?

JunkTop
JunkTop

Yeah, but I didn't cart nor use traps/flashes. My main point was to see how it was without arts. Realistically I'd probably get bodied naked by most guild hr naked let alone G. Anyone who played guild no arts would still be using armour which is fine for G-rank, etc.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Bowgun upkeep is easy unless you're absolutely awful or on a truly tremendous marathon quest.

Bow upkeep is much more difficult and is one of the defining aspects of the weapon. If you can kill a monster before your coatings run out, you'll have a great clear time. If you run out of coatings, it'll be a slog to the finish.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Depends.
You have plenty to use for Normal, even though copious Siege use with Brave will deplete you quickly. Still got plenty combines for it, and even more if you use the Mass Combiner HA to always get maximum combine results.

Pierce (particularly Pierce 1) is a bit less forgiving, though again, Mass Combiner helps a lot. You'll still want your gun to use Pierce 2 reliably on longer hunts at least, but most single target hunts can be ended with Pierce 1 Sieging on the right spots.

TechHater
TechHater

Its also worth noting the Critmeme takes up so much space, there's not enough for essentials like Guard+2 or Evade Extender. So the common Guild Style deflection still null

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

inb4 smug anime save edit memes

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

More damage
or
More defense
You don't have to pick evasion arts and styles, you just do what you did in the past, drop damage for the skills to stay alive, since you know, it doesn't matter how much damage you do if you can't stay alive to finish the fight. The choice is there, and that is what matters, choice. If you can't do it without the evasion arts and styles (while others can) then that is on you and you alone.
Git Good

JunkTop
JunkTop

If you're not using Brave or Adept then you shouldn't be playing XX.

WebTool
WebTool

that is on you and you alone.
And not the time attackers encouraging bad habits among the community? Wow, sage advice right there jackass.

MPmaster
MPmaster

You take that part you quoted with the whole sentence, not on it's own. That is why it's not it's own sentence.
People should not be trying to play like others anyways, you should play the way you want to have fun being as this is a game and all. If people can't figure that out and instead just blindly follow e-celebs and TAers then not much you can do there, it's not eh TAers faults since it works for them. Don't blame your lack of skill and planing on outside factors, just admit you're bad so you can start improving.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Gunning is fun, for a while.
Bow can continue being fun depending on style, but HBG turns into boring shitfest hold A to siege soon.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Does the bot have insomnia again? Someone needs to bugfix it.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

the
you're

girlDog
girlDog

Striker CB/SnS/Lance/SA/DB
Guild/Aerial IG
Guild Hammer

WebTool
WebTool

not an argument

You got btfo pretty bad.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

both those posts are me (, )
I was just pointing out my own typos, it's a habit I can't break, sorry senpai.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Show me solo sub 10 Azurebolt super using these.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

sub 10
times matter
Unless you plan to upload a recording or post screenshots to compete in TAs, it does not matter if you finish sub X, it matters if you can finish the damn hunt.

Nojokur
Nojokur

So those styles are not viable. My point still stands. Brave and Adept are the only styles to use in XX.

SniperGod
SniperGod

You have no point, other then to be stupid. Is everyone a speedrunner? No.
Is everyone trying to compete for best times? No.
Is everyone trying to finish the hunt? Yes.
Can those finish the hunt? Yes.
Not everyone is trying to be sonic, not everyone cares about saving a few minutes off a hunt, but I damn well know everyone sure as fuck cares about finishing the hunt.
Git good.

cum2soon
cum2soon

show me R A D killcams

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Every time I think to look at the killcam, it's obscured by a bunch of effects.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Show me a sub 10 Super Azurebolt in general desu.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

tfw still in gen

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Monsters get killcams too
wew

Inmate
Inmate

Git good.
uses non viable styles
The brain of a shitter everyone.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Every time I make an attack it's obscured by a bunch of effects. Why you can't actually reduce them is ridiculous, if there's a pierce gunner int he group I can't see shit.

Nojokur
Nojokur

There is an 8 min hunt floating around with Brave LS

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Loving Every Laugh
Do you know what words mean? How about that one in your sentence? The words "Viable", which means (and here's the simple version for a simple man like yourself) "is able to do", and what are those styles able to do? Complete the hunt, which means what? That they are, you guessed it, viable!. Look you learned something today, you must feel real good right now.
[Viable in TAs is not what is important, as the game is not built around TAs. TAs are something players impose on themselves]
Also, my "git good" is in reference to you being shitty at this argument (if you can even call this that).

JunkTop
JunkTop

mantis user
2ds
Figures.

likme
likme

thinks anything not used in TAs is viable
Shitter confirmed.

massdebater
massdebater

Oh senpai this is getting sad.
one charm
For what purpose?

JunkTop
JunkTop

thread suddenly worse than usual
lock at clock
I want to be surprised just once.

idontknow
idontknow

Found it

youtube.com/watch?v=S5c2ARqzHzY

Brave LS is fucking OP

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Non Viable
Optimal
Those are two different things, user.

Yeah, nothing counters like that does.
Not even 4U's CB....even GP>AED had some windup and cooldown, and there were attacks you needed investment in Guard+ to block. LS just does this shit effortlessly.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

That's just part of the shard farming trick. Can't be helped

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Brave LS is the IG of XX. It makes shitters into gods who can solo anything without effort. Anyone using Brave LS should be ashamed of themselves.

viagrandad
viagrandad

What time is it? Aus posting time?

Inmate
Inmate

4U CB was OP and had to go
But brave LS counter is A-OK
I really don't get what goes through those jap heads.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Ah I see. It was odd just seeing that nice wall of ?s then >charm, but I understand now.

idontknow
idontknow

Groovy good, thanks friend!
You're seriously, SERIOUSLY complaining that this guy just cleared Super Azurebolt in under eight minutes. And you think that's because he's using OPOP Brave LS instead of being, you know, actually good?

Do you think any idiot with Brave LS could do that?

Evilember
Evilember

That guy is over exaggerating but Brave LS is undeniably overpowered, along with Brave HBG

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Where's his run using a different style getting a similar time? Brave LS is OP as fuck and if you use it you're practically cheating. Anyone bringing Brave LS into a turns room is a cheat. Fact.

w8t4u
w8t4u

CB's counter in 4U dealt twice as much damage, and also dealt 90 KO damage.
LS's counter deals less damage, cannot be guard pointed into during a combo, and requires Brave Mode.

But, more importantly, CB had its counter in a game where that kind of mechanics-ignoring utility was almost entirely absent. Brave LS has its counter in a game where EVERY weapon has access to either Brave or Adept.

I agree that Brave LS is overtuned, mostly because its motion values are too high, but I think its counter is acceptable on a conceptual level. Furthermore, I actually think that CB should get back its old Guard Point -> Counter AED, but in Guild Style instead of Striker Style.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Brave LS is OP as fuck and if you use it you're practically cheating. Anyone bringing Brave LS into a turns room is a cheat. Fact.
Using potions is cheating too.

Playboyize
Playboyize

katanas are the mary sue of weapons in japan, they always get a free pass for outrageous things

Emberfire
Emberfire

Brave LS is absolutely overpowered. The fastest closest time I can find is 12 minutes with hammer, and that run is using fucking heroics.

It's not an exaggeration. Brave LS is probably more OP than IG was in 4U. The difference in times between that and other things is ridiculous. HBG too.

JunkTop
JunkTop

I meant the part of it being braindead easy to use is an exaggeration.

Without a doubt, Brave LS and Brave hbg are the strongest weapons in MH history.

Flameblow
Flameblow

mary sue
Who is that?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Brave LS and Brave HBG are the strongest weapons in MH history
Cool beans.
Remember when Striker Lance was the best weapon in MHXX?
Remember when Adept DB was [L I TE R A L L Y E Z]?
Remember Hammer in FU?

I can't remember anything, my memory is too short.

StonedTime
StonedTime

LS Counter deals less damage
They're also shorter and dont require commitment. You can roll, fadeslash, or use an art after countering.
Cant be GPd into during a combo
Lel, you CAN do that, just not during a spirit combo. Regular combos can do it on a dime beyond fade slash.

Requires Brave Mode
The only actual catch, and its really not hard to build Brave when the brave dodge/brave attacks can build meter quickly and it lasts long enough with aggressive play.

I dont mind LS having a defensive utility, but even by comparison to CB's, you had to actually commit to an AED when you used it, and there was plenty of time for a monster to react if they didn't flinch from the explosion while you're shifting back to sword mode.

Even if you didnt get a stagger form a counter with LS, you can roll, do a regular attack and GP again with another SPirit Slash 1 or do anything, while getting a massive combo out of it if they did leave an opening big enough.

I dont have a problem with LS having a defensive ability like this, but it works a little too damn well, and CB got its its own neutered in exchange.

Yes, I'm just salty.

Soft_member
Soft_member

What's the requirement to unlock deviant blos?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

beat every Deviant's level 1 and Mantis it seems

farquit
farquit

Gotta do every Deviant at least once.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

None of those had the versatility and sheer power that these 2 weapons have.

Fucking 2 minute Amatsu and 8 minute Super Azurebolts are nothing to sneeze at.

Go away MLX

Clear every deviant at least once and be HR unlocked

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

That's pretty easy. I mean most of those are LR hunts.
Only the new ones are actual G rank hunts.
Could do that in an afternoon.

Thank you.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

2 minute Amatsu
giving me P3rd vibes again. Even funnier is it probably uses Memesoul just like abusing Amatsu in P3rd. The only difference is P3rd uses Hammer and GS

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

hbg gets good times against monsters that do fuckall
wow

Bidwell
Bidwell

2 minute Amatsumagatsuchi
Please
Give
Link
Thank
You
<3

massdebater
massdebater

get rusted weapon
hmmm, I don't remember if I got one of these
check box
like 10 of each
ayyy

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

ok

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

<3
ayyy
Get out!

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I made the following set to try to use worn weapons with:

S+2
RS
Hatred Crit
Dragon Instinct

It keeps the weapon in white surprisingly well. That said, am I better off using affinity boosting arts to get them to -40% or should I leave it at -70%?

5mileys
5mileys

Should I use Affinity boosting arts to get to less negative Affinity on my Negative Affinity set?
WHAT
THE
FUCK

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

A better question is when the heck will athena add negative critical eye to the options?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

I posted from mobile too

MPmaster
MPmaster

I heard that it's optimal at -30% and figure -40% is close is all.

Nojokur
Nojokur

tfw I can't stop playing SA

help me i need to branch out

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Use LS or gunlance next to really step up your shitter game

farquit
farquit

Never, because short of a -10 charm or 10 -1 decorations, you will never get critical eye -1.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

gunlance

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

gunlance seems pretty [FUN]

not sure about LS

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Post that Striker Longsword video with all the base iframes fighting a Hellblade. RIGHT NOW!

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Oh, well darn. I would have figured there might be a torso with negative points you could stack some torso up on...

viagrandad
viagrandad

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

TechHater
TechHater

It was guild. Go search for it yourself you lazy faggot.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Haha too slow everyone laugh at this loser!

RumChicken
RumChicken

Haha
Mickey Mouse is that you?

Supergrass
Supergrass

How can people stand to use LS, let alone Brave style LS? It's such a shit, unfun weapon that has literally no weight to it.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Pretty much the reason I stopped playing XX. When you need hyper anime shit like Brave LS just to solo Supers in a reasonable time then it's time for me to start playing something else.

JunkTop
JunkTop

When you need hyper anime shit like Brave LS just to solo Supers in a reasonable time then it's time for me to start playing something else.
1. Nobody is forcing you to solo supers, they were designed specifically with a team of 4 in mind.

2. Soloing any super within a "reasonable time" takes a shit ton a retries, learning monster movesets, luck and skill

3. Let's be real, even if you did use Brave LS you wouldn't even be able to do it in 20 minutes, let alone at all.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Repositioning with the fade slash, and fade slash into spirit slash is fun.

RavySnake
RavySnake

defending hyper anime shit that's not like real monhun at all
Ichinose is that you?

hairygrape
hairygrape

they were designed specifically with a team of 4 in mind.
source. no they weren't. kys. etc.
learning monster movesets
if you don't already know that shit by heart then maybe you need to stop getting carried
luck
lolno
skill
sure

Methshot
Methshot

not like real monhun

Well thats the series now. Its never going to go back to what it was in second and first gen. Are you all going to keep complaining when MH8 comes out and its STILL not back to being realistic? Its not going back and pretty soon "real" monster hunter will be flashy and over the top, and bitching about it on a mongolian cave painting forum will change nothing.

Snarelure
Snarelure

How do I unlock full transmogging? Do i have to defeat the mantis?

Lunatick
Lunatick

yes

5mileys
5mileys

X/Gen/XX are just spin off anniversary games. One offs. MH5 will drop the stupid pointless particle effects and convoluted shit like styles, HAs and the charge blade and go back to the good basics of hunting monsters with simple weapons and combos. You'll see!

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

and the charge blade

King_Martha
King_Martha

Describe "real monhun"

X monster decides to stand lava spamming ranged attacks delaying the fight is not bad luck at all

realistic
Please stop using that word to describe MH. It never was and never will be realistic

massdebater
massdebater

charge blade
not anime sword
ok

idontknow
idontknow

I never thought it was myself, I'm just sick of people using it as an excuse to shit on newer games. No amount of realism would allow for hunting giant monsters with a sword much larger than yourself. The proper term would probably be "down to earth" or "less flashy", but realistic is flat out incorrect.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Stop playing mario kart and hunt with me masterlinkx!

TreeEater
TreeEater

There are people in this thread, right now, that are complaining that [S U P E R DEVIANT MONSTERS] take too long.

These are the same people that will argue that MHXX is too easy.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

How much hp does event lao have? Cunt just doesn't die.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

If they had something worthwhile at the end of the long hunt it wouldn't be a problem. Removing relics was a mistake.

Booteefool
Booteefool

A cosmetic reward is fitting for an optional end-game challenge that's aimed at hardcore players.

Removing relics was a mistake
Everything past 2nd Gen was a mistake.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

No.
The Super's are fine if they don't consist of mostly shitzones like Crystabeard with lots of hp.

Methshot
Methshot

Relics were fucking awesome and I do hope they come back for MH5. Getting a weapon that was, for the most part, unique to your character was a fantastic idea and I had hoped they would expand upon it instead of removing it.

Techpill
Techpill

The idea of relics isn't overly bad at all, it just needs refinement

Emberfire
Emberfire

Pierce 2
This isn't 4U. Pierce2 is the bottom of the barrel now.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Is the diabolos bow any good in XX? It can't use power coating but its power is hueg.

Methnerd
Methnerd

g5 is worse

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

The Super's are fine if they don't consist of mostly shitzones like Crystabeard with lots of hp.
Stop being a one weapon autist and maybe Crystalbeard wouldn't be such a problem.
CB is L I TE R A L L Y E Z with HBG

Bidwell
Bidwell

I'm a one trick hunter

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

XX Turns
32-2079-8131-0034

Spamalot
Spamalot

So event is identical to the normal G one?

RumChicken
RumChicken

the normal one has about 41k hp

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

tainting your guild card with weapon uses other than your main

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

C.Beard
HBG
Pardon?
With what shot type?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Not being a harem protagonist with multiple weaponfus

Inmate
Inmate

Pierce. Stomach, forearms and tail are decent shot zones, for crystalbeard at least.
Sieging the legs leads to easy trips.

askme
askme

tfw burnt out of xx
what do?

w8t4u
w8t4u

Take a break from Monster Hunter.
Get a drink of water, go outside, and call your parents.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Go play something else, go watch movies, go kiss girls, and come back in a few weeks

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Ok, I will, but it's 1:30am.

RumChicken
RumChicken

You then play what is reportedly a MH-like and then later realize it's not really like MH.

Lunatick
Lunatick

I went through the same thing so I went back to 4U. It's where I belong.

Flameblow
Flameblow

go kiss girls
Is there any tutorial for that?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Not substantially much more. Weird it was taking another 10 minutes more and still failed.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Was it refreshing for you user? Maybe I'll go back for a bit too.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I went from swearing I would never do a 140 to welcoming them back with open arms. It was an experience, that's for sure.

5mileys
5mileys

Much like MH itself the science is horribly complex, so you just throw yourself out there and after being BTFO several times, you can make it work, maybe

Booteefool
Booteefool

I can help you if I know which style you are going with

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Brave style~

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

learning japanese solely to play mhf and understand shit and maybe play with goofy japs
Wish me luck lads

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

no dumb frogposter

Evilember
Evilember

how do you change the music in the new hall?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

wtf there is an event Lao?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

the normal one has 47.5k

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

cat loli v2

Emberfire
Emberfire

her?

i just got here, didnt kill blos yet

Soft_member
Soft_member

her

5mileys
5mileys

yes

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

do you have to unlock songs or something?

King_Martha
King_Martha

Did you just assume meow gender?

idontknow
idontknow

try killing diablos

SniperWish
SniperWish

Good luck user.

Techpill
Techpill

Apparently, I think so. Dunno, the person that signed it up said so.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Help me come up with the spikiest and bulkiest combination of armor I can transmog into. I already have Seltas X in mind for the chest, but I can't find anything fitting for the other four parts

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

This is Ella. Say something nice about her!

RumChicken
RumChicken

Really love the green eyeshadow.

Lunatick
Lunatick

you can be my cinderella

Emberburn
Emberburn

pompadour
her

takes2long
takes2long

Quick question:

Cawscythe vs Hidden Saber

Which weapon is better with full Nargacuga Armor with two Expert Jwl 2 (have Expert +2 but no Dragon res -20) ?

Evilember
Evilember

Hold on, what is this?

Flameblow
Flameblow

Play Persona 5

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

You rang?

iluvmen
iluvmen

>>her

takes2long
takes2long

You got me there, but I can't be bothered cropping the four female pics I do have

Inmate
Inmate

grandpa died :(

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

youtube.com/watch?v=iNefvCy70vA

What does /mhg/ think of not God Eater?

RavySnake
RavySnake

Ask /v/.

viagrandad
viagrandad

lmao 2cat
2cat!!

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

become grandpa

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

But /mhg/ is /v/. Whenever there's a thread on /v/ this place is deserted.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

wanted to make LS only weebfagit to freak people out in 3U online
one time take a break from grinding and do Arena quests for the first time
didn't think Arena fights would be counted in weapon usage (don't ask me why, I just did)
stats sullied forever by GS and HBG shittering

hairygrape
hairygrape

Well, I don't see a /v/ MH thread right now and it's pretty slow.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

That's because everyone's on /trash/, grandpa.

Get with the times, GOD

RumChicken
RumChicken

Everyone is in the Code Vein threads defending MH apparently.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Where is the Send to Box button..?
What have you done to it?!!

JunkTop
JunkTop

So it's another comparison shitflinging thing then? Okay

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Not trying to meme, but is there a better GS than Mantis? I don't play the wep at all but I would like to make a set for fighting kirin since I main DBs which isnt a great matchup. I've used SA before which was doable but Kirin seems like the perfect headsnipe monster.

Also, would a good set look like this?:
-Focus
-Quick Sheath
-Punish Draw
-Crit Draw
-Crit Boost

takes2long
takes2long

martialist for no s+2. bone gs/toyohisa's katana for s+2

this is assuming you can have the same offensive skills despite losing the 3 slots from mantis

MPmaster
MPmaster

hoping MH5 brings back decent cutscenes for the monsters unlike the garbo we got with mhx and mhxx

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

muh immersion

girlDog
girlDog

they're just fun to watch is all

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Is that MH5 preview?

massdebater
massdebater

MHST anime got a new opening
Lute and Cheval fighting with actual weapons in the opening
they didn't do jackshit like that in the actual episode but went with fists and ride on

Emberburn
Emberburn

People compare this to Monster Hunter
Play it at brother's house
Tomb Raider: now with giant monsters

I should've learned my lesson from people comparing this to Dark Souls.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

i'll get good at hammers eventually, just you watch!!!

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

We all wish right?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Watching that garbage

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Nabil reaction pics

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Her

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Thinking modern western developers could ever come up with anything remotely resembling MH
You dun goofed.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

people saying Horizon is like MH
I have an aneurysm every time.

FastChef
FastChef

Watching a show for a design

You're lucky I don't have any images of the felyne.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

I will never understand you waifufags that are willing to sit and watch literal garbage, just for one character, who most likely doesn't even get that many appearances.

what the hell is up with the meme of her transforming into a Barioth?

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Don't do much all day
Have zero taste in media
Want affection of women

It's not hard to understand them at all.

idontknow
idontknow

I already have one character in XX based on Lute to go full autisitc, whatcha gonna do about it?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Want affection of women
That's the problem, though. It's not like the character is affectionate towar- oh I get it.

They self insert as the MC or indulge in escapist fantasies, right?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Of course it will. 4.5th gen was never pretending to have full use of a budget.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Yeah that non existent budget only managed to make 6 flagships, 6 styles, and 4 arts per weapons is all.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

While cutting all sorts of other fluff and quality a fullfledged mainline would and did get.

RavySnake
RavySnake

XXX released
It's a 2D flash game
IT HAS MORE BUDGET THERE'S MORE MONSTERS

WebTool
WebTool

Such as?

Snarelure
Snarelure

Yeah dude it probably had an even bigger budget than the game that established 4th gen!

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

You mean the game that introduced two new weapons, new movesets, new monsters, terrain, mounting and overall agility, lots of QoL, Frenzy and a RPG-like story in Village, with 4.5 villages?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Pff, tell it to my million dollar Pink Lagiacrus.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

siliconera.com/2014/04/18/monster-hunter-4-developers-traveled-around-world-collect-data/

RumChicken
RumChicken

siliconera.com/2013/09/25/hundred-people-worked-monster-hunter-4/

FastChef
FastChef

MH4
Fuck up DB sharpness
Fix it in 4G
MHXX
Fuck up Rapid bow

happy_sad
happy_sad

Son of a bitch. That's nothing. My developers traveled to France to try 100 kinds of fondue.

DeathDog
DeathDog

The farther Ichinose went is Akiba to ask GE fans what they liked in Neptunia.

w8t4u
w8t4u

raclette>fondue
He learnt nothing.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Fondue's better as long as it's not that gross one with oil and meat and as long as you only dip bread in the cheese.
Raclette is shit and strictly inferior to pierrade.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

But GE fans are on Vita and PS4

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Raclette is strictly inferior to pierrade.
THat's like saying apples are strictly inferior to bicycles.

RumChicken
RumChicken

This image

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Is this an official art? Are there more?

TechHater
TechHater

A certain TF image in circulation, the meme likely fueled by a burst of unrelated images and stories of people turning into monsters getting posted months before.

It's a really good TF image, though.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

is this picture of airous dressing up as aragamis official?
Gee I don't know man. Here have some official art... on a daki

Spamalot
Spamalot

Hope you get your Hiden and Futai sets one day user

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

2Lewd

Illusionz
Illusionz

The lack of best giirl is disturbing

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

is a KO + 7 / expert +8 / 3 slots talisman any good?

whereismyname
whereismyname

KO anything can go in the trash.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

KO
lel

TreeEater
TreeEater

I thought maybe hammers use this skill....

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

no

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

KO is fucking dogshit, the boost is so negligible it barely makes a difference

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Is the circle pad pro actually a good investment? I've been considering getting one.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

It's pretty decent, yeah.

FastChef
FastChef

playing literal garbage
Why are you playing Monster Hunter?

DeathDog
DeathDog

Is there a fast way to get HR up quickly solo in XX?

Inmate
Inmate

Brachy DLC sub

Nojokur
Nojokur

save edit

idontknow
idontknow

Everything else is much worse

massdebater
massdebater

But I'm playing Toukiden?

Emberburn
Emberburn

What weapon

RumChicken
RumChicken

charlotte

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

literal garbage
Why are you garbage?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Do you know what the quest name is or someway I can identify it in the download list?

Snarelure
Snarelure

How to unlock neg crit jewel?

DeathDog
DeathDog

Its one where you have to deliver coal in V.Hollow. It has a Brachy hunt as a sub.

It's really popular for charm farming, so you can also find online rooms easily if you play gunner.

Soft_member
Soft_member

...for what purpose?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Don't forget to give her your horn coins!

Soft_member
Soft_member

Wanted to make a set with:
-Thunder atk +2
-Tremor Res
-Elemental Crit
-Element Attack Up
-Critical Eye +2
-Repeat Offender

along with the dengeki DBs for savage jho farming since I need a lot of esurient xr pieces but I need to kill alatreon first which is hr 80; I'm only in my 40s atm

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Oh! I forgot how much stuff they locked behind HR this time.

Booteefool
Booteefool

ded

Nojokur
Nojokur

It's been a long time since I've heard the name Arslan.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Well, eventually he blacklisted the entire thread and ran out of anyone to hunt with.

FastChef
FastChef

Not really. I had two characters, and I played with him on both.

cum2soon
cum2soon

That was only after his block list ran out of room.

Evilember
Evilember

Anyone can suggest any skills for Lagi DB?

Since it got huge natural white Sharpness+1/2 and Razor sharp are moot so I think something like element up/Thunder atk+2, Crit boost, CE+1/2/3, Crit element? It there some template set for it?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Thunder DB Set: Galvan Acrus

-Thunder Atk +2
-Elemental Crit
-Critical Boost
-Weakness Exploit
-Critical Eye +3

Mantus Armor
Thunder Atk +7 / Expert +9 OOO

likme
likme

Mantus
DELET THIS

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

My best tali is +5 Crit Element, +10 Thunder Atk OO-

So Athena is telling me all I can make is:

-Thunder Atk +2
-Elemental Crit
-Critical Boost
-Repeat Offender
-Critical Eye +2

fuck...

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

WE on DBs.
No, repeat offender is more reliable.
You're not going to be hitting weakspots consistently with those tiny ass swords.

Grand toka also works, but those are your two options.

Hack your charms like everyone else or just use ASS with your current charms.

takes2long
takes2long

Nah, I lost interest in X in 2 weeks after hacking charms. I'm vanilla in XX so far.

Flameblow
Flameblow

So you lost interest because you didn't have to farm charms and/or because had ideal sets available to you?
Weird, but whatever.

happy_sad
happy_sad

The choice between WE and RO is between hitzone availability and is not automatic.
If you voluntarily take WE over RO when facing s narga/seregios/zamtrios then you are bad
RO > WE if you are facing something like savage jho; even if it has 45+ hitzone you cant access it most of the time

hairygrape
hairygrape

Nah, I just make all OP sets, got ton of spreadshits on PC, spent 2 weeks on Athena getting every possible min/max combination and eventually I lost interest because there was nothing, literally nothing to go for. I played casually few times a week but I gave up and start playing other games.

Playboyize
Playboyize

What a faggot, as the luckshitter I am, let me tell you in XX the Brachy subquest nets you an stupid amount of charms, I soloed it twice and on my second run I got a sharpness +7 OOO and a Critical Up +5 OOO, I solo it twice daily and have gotten most elemental charms, just mising the thunder one

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Is critical up+5 OOO considered good? what sets you're able to do with it?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

This assumes you're going for raw hitzones, you should be going for element hitzones which will often not be raw weakspots.
Take RO.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

what is your favorite monster, aside the Kut Ku?
because we all know it's the Kut Ku

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Meme bird

farquit
farquit

But it's Jho

likme
likme

What can I even do with a Crit Element+5 Tenderizer+4 OOO charm if I:

will never use DBs
will never use LS
will never use a ranged weapon
will never use SnS

DeathDog
DeathDog

Use IG.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

You forgot to add:

will never play the game

Supergrass
Supergrass

Fuck forgot one, not using that either.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Ignoring raw on DBs just because element is good
Yes, such a smart move since s narga's weakest elemental spot is 30, which happens to be on the head/wing blades/tail tip
But go ahead and attack the wings/tail so not only your sharpness gets shot, but you lose raw damage

Zamtrios highest ele spot is also its highest raw spot
D Mizu is the same
Daora is the same
Valfalk is the same

And this is just specifically thunder, we can go on to other elements and you'll find the same thing (Ludroth, Glav, Agnaktor, etc.)

And then there are spots on monsters that are 2nd best in ele damage (-5%) but have massive increases in raw (Malfestio, Tigrex, Gore and Shagaru)

As I've already said WE vs RO is dependent on the monster. But on all of the monsters I've listed WE is more than the correct option. I don't care what you do but since you are retarded don't give advice as if you actually know anything when people need help

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

What can I even do with a Crit Draw +10 Focus +10 000 if I never use a weapon that uses Crit Draw or Focus?

The answer's pretty fucking obvious, isn't it?

eGremlin
eGremlin

I don't care what you do but since you are retarded don't give advice as if you actually know anything when people need help
Fighting the good fight user, I'm proud of you.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Not that guy but it's worth mentioning RO is easier to get because of Toka. I can only get CE+1 on a set with WE, while on a set with RO I can get to CE+2.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Your previous claim was correct, mine is conceptually correct but you second claim makes it more or less null.
So in conclusion, you're right it depends on the monster. Sorry.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

The fuck is that cancerous piece of shit low rank azure.

massdebater
massdebater

how come the charms in G1 are high rank?

askme
askme

High Rank Hypnoc Waist is your friend

massdebater
massdebater

can you trade in materials for ones from monsters not in the game in mhxx?

DeathDog
DeathDog

No

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

at what % of HP will amatsu start shooting water streams from above? the ones that have anime-esque shockwaves after the stream lands

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

could you some company doing apex diabolos for zenith gems
4U
10-7160-9524-0730
no pass

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

who wants to farm khezu for extracts?
Need at least 99 of em'

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

he doesn't have 5 stacks of pale extracts from meowster hunter

girlDog
girlDog

I'm currently doing G2 key quests. If you're interested come too, I'm so tired of people shouting weird squiggly lines at me

XX
47-2317-7716-1260
no pass

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Dude was pretty (in)famous back in the day, but I never got to hunt with him. What was it like? Any stories?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Hunts were over quick. I don't remember most of the other players, but even dual 140 jho went down painlessly.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

New treads up
Notice
If you're having trouble going online, update either Luma or your 3DS, or both.
As a reminder, 11.4 cannot be hacked if you have not already hacked your 3DS before, if you're thinking of playing MHXX.

News
Athena's ASS for MHXX: mediafire.com/folder/9hl2c2zbp7h1l/MHXX
Update 1.1 w/ Eng Patch v2.1: my.mixtape.moe/bkbjso.png
English Patch Project: gbatemp.net/threads/465296
Monster Hunter Stories is coming West this fall.

I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

Same thing, in application form.

Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
In XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: Valfalk, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread veekyforums.com/thread/175405349/video-games → #

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I'll give you a gold star, at least you tired.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

im not completely sure whats going on here

RumChicken
RumChicken

Oops how do I link the new theead on mobile?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

fight Barioth in Polar Field
it is the Frozen Seaway theme instead of the Tundra one

Giggi didn't die for this.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

I would happily kill the batters who designed the fetch quests in 4u

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

MHFU
Find a weapon I want to use
Need two killer beetles to craft it
8% drop rate
Redone the area over 200 times, still nothing

massdebater
massdebater

Plz respond

Snarelure
Snarelure

post your favourite deviant Charge Blade.

I go for ceanataur

DeathDog
DeathDog

CB was a mistake

Playboyize
Playboyize

care to explain why? Its the most fun weapon

eGremlin
eGremlin

Youre a shitter

Methnerd
Methnerd

I kinda want to use CB, but I never learned how to use it in 4U, and they changed it in X, so now I'm even more lost. I'll just wait for 5. I feel like that for a lot of weapons actually. Styles make their playstyle so different from normal that I don't feel like learning that playstyle when (hopefully) styles will be gone in 5.

Please 5, hurry up.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

weakest most uninteresting design choice by far

game play even more shit

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

styles gone in 5

even worse we are getting the NIOH treatment

screenshot this post

RavySnake
RavySnake

Is the Lao-Shan-Lung armor worth getting to get through G3 and G4 uests?

I'm still stuck with my HR Valfalk armor

FastChef
FastChef

you should learn it. it will take you so long to master it. people like this just never even tried it for one minute

how is the design choice weak?
you load up your shield with your sword attacks and transform them into a slower bigger weapon which requires you to know the movement of the monsters and the right time points. also you have to go for the head to make use of the impact phials

viagrandad
viagrandad

styles are here to stay. Stay mad forever

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

no, it's shit

rush g3 and get g valfalk if you want, otherwise stick to hr dk or memesol

hairygrape
hairygrape

whats this sick ass new SNS? oh nvm lmao its a switch axe XD!

iluvmen
iluvmen

desu the charge blade is how the switch axe should be. you should be using both modes and not just one like its when playing SA

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

sorry I'm not up to date with psquadruple memes.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Nioh treatment
???

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

What deviant?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Delicious Charge Blade.

Booteefool
Booteefool

silver narga
not even hard, but I ain't chasing that fucking nigger

time to enable 1 hit to kill :^)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

MHFU is 5.99 on PSP/Vita during Golden Week. What are you waiting for?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

But user you are missing the partbreaks.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Just edit you item box :^)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

capcom just has no idea how to even do combo weapons

i did like charge blade in 4U, and brave cb in XX is quite fun

Flameblow
Flameblow

I can just play frontier if I want to, but there's just so many games that are coming out

RumChicken
RumChicken

not even the best. only memers still think so

Evilember
Evilember

Like the other guy said, CB is SA done right.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I agree, I just feel like in Gen they're not really sure which way they're going. Striker CB is pretty much a worse GS, though Brave CB is quite interesting. Yeah, sure, in 4U you mostly stayed in sword mode but I liked how fluid it felt.

SA feels clunky as fuck ever since MHTri, where you never even bothered to try to use Axe mode anyways. I've heard people say Brave SA gets rid of the clunkiness, have never tried it.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

SA in frontier is SA done right.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I've used brave SA a little, and I never use SA, so I don't know what I'm doing, but I don't like being forced into one mode or the other through a chain of attacks. I don't think that's a good way to going about it. Axe mode needs to be buffed, and switching between the two needs to be more fluid.

Maybe just get rid of reloading.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

ability to play any MH they want on your PC
play hot garbage like 4th gen and Frontier

Skullbone
Skullbone

so uh, are we gonna use this abomination of a new thread (veekyforums.com/thread/175692376/video-games) or what?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Striker CB is pretty much a worse GS

might be true, but its definitly a much more fun GS

Booteefool
Booteefool

I just feel like they could make stuff that's a lot more unique, considering Striker CB is just a better Guild CB, so that's already one style slot wasted.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Yeah well thats true. Some weapon / hunter style combinations just dont make any sense

Soft_member
Soft_member

Striker/Adept/Brave IG come to mind.

King_Martha
King_Martha

New thread

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

hot garbage liek 4th gen

i hope you are not implyig that FU is better in eny form

because thats objectively wrong

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit