/pg/ - Persona General

NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12869780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ann!

>Beat the twins
>All confidants
>all games and books
>beat Yalby again

Now what do I do? It's fucking over, guys.

>not wanting to show a beautiful girl the value of her own femininity

>Labrys has exhaust ports!
>Labrys is well built!
>Labrys is beautiful!
>Labrys is shiny!
>Labrys is cute!
>Labrys has a chain knuckle!
>Labrys is an angel!
>Labyrs is innocent!
>Labrys is sad!
>Labrys is silly!
>Labrys is for kisses!
>Labrys is cool!
>Do not fist robot girls!
>Labrys is awesome!
>Labrys is sultry!
>Labrys is pure!
>Labrys is amused!
>Labrys is quality!
>Labrys is Wheel of Fortune!
>Labrys is canon!
>Labrys is a toaster!
>Labrys is a robot!
>Labrys is a Shadow Operative!
>Labrys is Robot Jesus!
>Labrys is Labrys, not Rabirisu!
>Labrys is best girl!

Comfy Fuuka for a Comfy night

I was expecting a depressing as hell scene on 2/15 for romancing every girl in the game like in P4 but the scene you get in P5 is actually 10/10.

Would cheat on my girl friend again to watch that happen.

ANNE

Delete your save and start over.

Naoto!

>read about people complaining about Ryuki insta-kill
>go to reddit
>see people complaining there as well but...
>see even more people complaining about the people saying you should be able to turn that skill of
>saying the grinders are playing the game all wrong and they are idiots for even wanting a choice

Wow. Reddit is somehow worse than Veeky Forums.

booty

IMPORTANT STRAWPOLL

I'm actually very interested in the results.

strawpoll.me/12869780
strawpoll.me/12869780
strawpoll.me/12869780

>Themes are slavery and imprisonment
>Ancient Rome is mentioned a lot in class
>Rome had no prison system, roman citizens were banished or executed by being pushed off the tarpaen rock (fucking metal death by pointy stalagmites). Italians and foreign nationals were universally enslaved if they were found guilty.
>Slavery was the only way to become a roman citizen for foreign nationals, wars were fought over who was and wasn't roman.
>House slaves near universally lived more rich and fulfilling lives and had better retirement plans than modern minimum wagers
>R.I.P. field slaves
>Gladiator slaves rarely killed each other and most of them lived well after a few years of performing.
>Greek Philosophers and Orators literally left posh lives and sold themselves into lavish slavery in order to become roman citizens by being educational slaves

Really makes you think. PTeam did their research on slave culture and found out that for the longest time people yearned to be slaves above all else. I'm surprised they didn't touch on this more. It fits so perfectly from a thematic standpoint of a populous selling their freedom for ease of living.

YOU MONSTER.

YOU MADE FUTABA CRY.

There is no proof of that or visual evidence to compare them to the other girls but I dont doubt it since the others are like A cups at best.

>wanting to plow through enemies you're several levels above for no reason

Literally just let them see you first. It's not like you need the ambush advantage with the level difference.

Akechi best boy!

>NG+
>finish the twins battle
>mfw Caroline mentions Elizabeth and Margaret without naming them

How long until the eventual P5 spinoff with all of them?

I HAVE A QUESTION!

In P4 who started the rumor about the midnight channel in the first place. Chie just kind of brings it up likes it's some common bloody marry shit.

she got over it really fast, sojiro didn't even give a shit he covered for me real good.

The gas station attendant.

As some people said before; it's not about the EXP. Some people like grinding and killing time farming for yen or Persona EXP.

The first spin off better explain what the FUCK happened with the velvet room

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Your waifu will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this post with a picture of your waifu

who the fuck is ryuki

Probably Izanami

OK so what am I supposed to do when this faggot charges?

I mean obviously you're supposed to guard, but LOL NO ONE SHOT KILL ANYWAYS LOL ATLUS MAKES GOOD GAMEPLAY

So what do I do? Really don't feel like going through this long and boring fight a third time.

Haru has way to much jiggle physics for a b cup, especially during her item use animation.

Are you retarded? It's Izanami herself.

destroy some of his arms to reduce damage

>Caroline mentions Elizabeth and Margaret without naming them
When does this happen? What does she say?

I really doubt a person who pumps gas in a small town has that much influence on popular trends.

I mean I know Inaba is totally likes Squaresville, man but they can't be that lame. can they?

>yfw he used his Persona tonight

>Mitsuo has no talents!
>Mitsuo is a stalker!
>Mitsuo is pathetic!
>Mitsuo is empty!
>Mitsuo is nothing!
>Mitsuo is a weirdo!
>Mitsuo is unremarkable!
>Mitsuo is a loser!
>Mitsuo is hollow!
>Mitsuo is a freak!
>Mitsuo is uncool!
>Mitsuo is trash!
>Mitsuo is a manchild!
>Mitsuo is not behind everything!
>Mitsuo made no impact!
>Mitsuo is forgotten!
>Mitsuo has no friends!
>Mitsuo is dead inside!
>Mitsuo has no life!
>Mitsuo is a gamer!
>Mitsuo is worthless!
>Mitsuo is immature!
>Mitsuo has poor self-esteem!
>Mitsuo just wants to be special!
>Mitsuo is /ourguy/!
>Mitsuo is (you)!

Grind some more, Charge and power up and attack with everything you've got

Blow up his arms you donut

>"i die therefore the gameplay is bad XDDD"

what a cuck, you have to kill the arm and then git gud

Have you gotten EVERY Christmas Present, user?

IIRC it was when you beat them and she mentioned "our sisters will be mad"

I'm the the Ultimate Labrysfag.

Charge+Heat Riser+Hassou Tobi.

>farming yen

Everyone and their mother knows the Mementos trick anyway, using regular encounters for this is retarded.

>Persona EXP

And this is even dumber. What's the point of leveling up a Persona if you can't control its stat growth?

Regardless, like I said you can still just let yourself be seen before attacking. It's not hard to avoid getting ambushes.

don't give up

>no magical detective nanako spinoff

Fucking Atlus

What other spinoffs would sell like crazy if Atlus ever decides they dont hate money anymore and want to make a fuck ton of cash?

>say there are too many dudes in the party
>Yusuke offers to dress like a girl
What a bro

Reminder that Persona 6 theme will be green or cyan.

Luckily they are ready to put me in jail for it.

Play it like an SMT game, don't neglect buffs and nerfs.

Have one character cast a full party 100% heal every turn, have joker exclusively cast tarunda matarukaja and marakukaja, and then have two dedicated strikers casting their highest power phys skills every turn, they'll get fully healed before being attacked so the damage is essentially free as long as your healer is last in the chain.

So I'm at a crossroad. I'm at the point where I can date Ann...she was my favorite going in due to this doujin. Is Ann a good GF or should I shift to Makoto when I can date her? NO I ONLY WANNA DATE 1 GIRL

I'm going to date Togo NG+.

Wait for P6

I'm a one woman man

You should kill yourself desu

spinoffs are bad and you should feel bad for wanting them

How long is P4G on average compared to P5?

Played P4 like..a decade ago. Want to play P4G to pass time but I dont recall how long P4 is or how much longer P4G is

I gotta agree with this guy scat fetishists should be gassed

i will only buy persona 5: akechi goro

>NO I ONLY WANNA DATE 1 GIRL

Professor Layton knock off starring Naoto

Have you caught the Guardian?

my waifu is your waifu and I refuse to post a picture

I hope she dies a peaceful death.

buff and debuff mongoloid

It takes him a turn to charge that's one turn to caste debilitate and rakukaja

How big is Naotos tits? Any canon shots of them?

>Be Makoto Niijima
>A few months after dad was hit by a truck
>Sister has spent all her time either working or punching a hole in her wall
>Hair has grown out of control
>Want to get a haircut, but money is tight and I don't want to distract my dear sister from her angry masturbation session
>Decide to grab a bowl from the kitchen, place it over my head and cut around it
>Sister smashed every mirror in the house because "you can't hate what you can't see"
>Have to do it by feel
>End up seriously fucking up my hair
>Start crying because I'll make sis angry
>Try to straighten it out
>End up nicking a vein
>Start bleeding out on the carpet, calling my sister for help
>She comes downstairs in nothing but ratty-looking men's boxers
>Takes one glance at me gushing blood on the floor.
>"Oh, look: someone popped a leech."

M-My sister has such a witty sense of humour, h-hahaha

>Mementos trick anyway

That's more or less a broken and unfair way to get yen. Cheapen the gameplay IMO.

Why would you attack someone and let the alert level raise?

God damn I figured staying faithful would win but I didn't know it would be so overwhelming.

I am proud of you guys for staying faithful to you're waifus.

Don't give me that toned-down shit

Anne = Vanilla
Makoto = sugar free vanilla

>it's one of those faggots who blames the game because he sucks
Figure it out yourself retard

>he doesn't know about the gas station attendant

Does this imply we're going to get a party of rational people?

I did a shitload of fishing in my first run, yeah

I'm a Makotofag, but these pastas are turning her from Waifu to "her smile must be protected".

In other words, don't stop, faggot

>he never got the true ending

The scat wasn't the good part. Her being gagged and raped by the shadows is hot. I'm sorry you have bad taste in fetishes.

Hopefully

Also, why does this nigger Futaba keep wasting her final guard on my worthless teammates? I have a million fucking revive items, save that shit for me you stupid cunt.

I recently got a cheap commission from a friend's GF, and I am slowly but surely growing more regretful of my decision to ask for Goro and not Kawakami

>TFW you will never run your own small away from the hustle and bustle coffee shop. Business is tough but you got plenty of regulars whose names you all know so you get by.
>She won't come up to your bar table after a long day at her own job.
>You won't welcome her with a smile and a cup of her favorite as she smiles back and you have have a pleasant conversation about your respective days

No probably about it.

She mentions connecting the Tv world to the Tv, then spreading the rumors herself.

Near the end of the game, an old man mentions that in his time, there was a "midnight radio" along with the fog being mentioned as "occurring with this frequency every 50 years" indicating that Izanami has probably done a similar thing in the past, but was never uncovered.(With Ameno Sagiri presumably defeated by past persona users.)

What does "giving each girl their own exclusive playthrough" count as?

Makoto is definitely the most rapeable P5 girl

i have emperor at rank 6 and hermit at rank 8 and im on 12/8 do i have time to max all of it?

>That's more or less a broken and unfair way to get yen. Cheapen the gameplay IMO.

It isn't any less broken than repeatedly defeating enemies that are magnitudes weaker than you, is it?

>Why would you attack someone and let the alert level raise?

You realize you can attack an enemy without ambusing them or raising the alert level, right?

And even then, who cares about the alert level? Just ambush one enemy for every enemy you alert.