pastebin.com/uuKGFLRg (embed)
pastebin.com/WpfFKqxS (embed)
pastebin.com/1VKLMpBC (embed)
i have autism

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>kill invasion scenario boss
>he doesn't drop a tmog piece

Reminder to beat up all pandas that you come across.

>kill invasion scenario boss
>weapon drops
>its one I already have

Reminder to beat up all pandas that you come across

the only female panda player I've met that wasn't some creepy fat fetishist was a single mom. It really gets the noggin joggin'

Too generic or gud? Low level still so limited on options.

> Have a question about holy paladins.
> Vjera isn't in this itt right now.

-_-

>fall for the pvp server meme
>shitpost on wow gee when pvp happens
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg

PANDAS ARE SACRED DO NOT HARM THEM

exactly, stomp them out

>tfw 9/10 screamer

Post elves

Given how broken WPvP is in this expansion I'd probably be mad too if my main wasnt on a Normal server

Of course it's generic. Did you really need to post this to know that?

>tfw you wanna autism with the lads but your internet gets shut off
it's all ogre...

why cant casual into mechanics? joined 3 heroic ToV pugs today and none of them could even beat Odyn. this shit isn't even hard

>uhh... dont stop now.. i can take it

>People still complaining about flight requirements on the forums, even when the grind is laughable compared to prior grinds, or even WoD grinds

GD is like /v/ on roids in terms of "Everything sucks and I hate it"

it's /v/ but instead of angry 15-26 year olds it's angry 35-55 year olds

It's not even that bad aside from the faggot Nightfallen.

ants

Yeah, I finished Pt. 1 months ago so it really didn't seem that bad but if I didn't already have Suramar done it by the time Pt. 2 came out it would have felt way worse.

I think out of all my reps I've grinded over the years they are by far my least favorite. I'd rather go do the fucking Skyguard again as current content than do WQ for like 70-80 rep a pop.

Not bad at all. As long as you're not being a big dipshit and skipping 90% of the content on your way to 110 then you'll be well on your way by the time you get there.

I've played since Vanilla and these fuckers complaining about an attunement that pretty much only requires you to play the baseline world content consistently for a little while and nothing else blasts my booty so damn hard.

>be me
>tanking tov heroic for the trinket as brew
>at odyn respec into ww because this shit is nothing for me and my time is now
do you hear me faggot MY TIME IS NOW
>dps him down
>mage almost died because i needed to click taunt from the spellbook
>finish dungeon
>hearthstone out of it

>doing falcosaur world quest on DH alt
>see some prot warrior pull 3 packs along with 2 patriarchs
>run up and do 2 eye beams in a row because head legendary
>everything dies
>he goes "jesus christ, you fuckin melted them"

I impressed someone today

i finished the broken shore rep in a few days when the rep even twas up

Yeah, I'd rather do either a few dailies a day that give more than 75 rep, or grind mobs for like 2 rep a kill or whatever, instead of having to do a buttload of quests that give almost nothing.

>we could have started a campaign against the Legion all the way back in TBC if it wasn't for Maeiv being a cunt
>she's literally been proven wrong
>is still a cunt
Why does this game have such awful female characters now? Maeiv, Sylvanas, Tyrande. All shit tier

>Sylvanas
>shit tier

mother fucker she's the most interesting female character this game has right now with the most plot potential

>in 3/10 guild on dead server
>say fuck it, switch guilds and server
>join a newer 7/10 with a spot available for me
>they down star auger tonight so they're now 8/10
>tfw I'll finally see my first real endgame content since BC with these guys
I missed this feeling so much.

Redpill me on Vjera.

do you think in the world of warcraft you would go to prison for raping the enemy faction?
i mean who would see this some red enemies that get killed for a quest anyway? im prety sure some faggot druid in bird form humping a tree would snitch on me

>It's a 'Raid finder gear looks as good or better than Mythic gear' episode

Just because all the other females are written fucking terribly, doesn't mean Sylvanas is written well, mang.

Alexstrasza is probably their only actually decently written female in the game, but she's not in the story anymore.

> He doesn't mog his gear to Tier 3.

Do you know what war crimes are?

>tfw finally beat Sigryn for the ret arti skin

hmm good point actually

>A wrynn must always rule in stormwind.

So who's Anduin gonna bone in order to make a kid?

only if they find out

official transmog autists /wowg/ list
1. Pezado (capitalized on purpose)
2. no one really desu
3. any sexy modder
5. you

What (Major) character isn't horribly written at this point? I'm serious because I cant come up with one.
How many more expansions until Thrall stops being a bitch?

Valeera.

>tried it a few times
>ran out of nether shards
>don't want to farm more
>appearance is a shattered Ashbringer
Why are only like 2 of the Ashbringer skins good? Why the fuck would I want to recorrupted Ashbringer?

nice fuckin content
>all tower missions require 900ilvl
>new players cant do shit

repostin because you fags made the new too early

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Valeera Sanguinar and why everyone hates her normal looks/weapons but love the Blue and black armor?

Who's going to end up leading the Horde anyway? Sylvanas is obviously going to push things too far at some point to where she's ousted or becomes a raid boss, Trolls are leaderless right now, Baine hasn't done much anything relevant since the Grimtotem fiasco, Gallywix leading is a nonstarter, and Thrall is basically damaged goods at this point since the faction conflict is going to have to resume in some capacity after Legion with the BL dealt with and the baggage from the Shore and Stormheim to deal with and he's only good for "World of Tense Peacecraft"

Ok take a break from the shit posting for a second, I have a question

So I'm doing the DH starting zone and I'm at the point where you have to choose between Kayn and Altruis.

I'm no stranger to TBC lore and Altruis was right during TBC that Illidan was acting like a mongoloid but now with what we know with Legion, Kayn has a point as well.

What are the in game consequences for choosing? I know if you pick Kayn it fucks over Akama which I really don't agree with

Whoever you pick you get as an order hall follower, it doesn't impact the game

you get altrius instead of kayn and they both do and have the same stuff

kayn has a better voice acting

THE ILIDARI CANNOT BE STOPPED
meanwhile cucktruis
the i- wait a second im not one of you

Tranny.

Horde player characters will become the warchief next expansion. Get ready to see Warchief Xxholyhealzqtxx

Honestly we are probably just going to be stuck with Sylvanas and her constant 180 story or Thrall again, they havent written anything for any of the other Horde leaders since Baine's dialogue in End Times.

Seriously, what the fuck is the rest of the Horde doing right now? Gallywix has been counting his sheckels since Cataclysm and barely exists in the first place, Baine had about 3 seconds of getting shanked in the Broken Shore scenario, Lor hasnt done shit since BC, or was he at Throne of Thunder? I dont remember if it was him or another BE council member. Who even took Vol'Jin's place as leader of the darkspear?

Advice for being Tauren or advice for RP?

RP advice is to just talk to people and when they're asshats just move on. If you're on Veeky Forums, you know how to ignore autists, apply the same logic in game.

If you wanna be a good Tauren, just be a mellow orc. You're tough, lots of honor and spirits and bullshit, but you're not bloodthirsty for honor.

So my main spec as an affliction warlock is getting nerfed and I've been saving up AP but now I have an entire bank filled with AP tokens. I really don't want to fuck up and dump my AP into a shitty spec, what should I do?

Aff isn't getting nerfed though. MG is getting nerfed. Haunt+Contagion+the new end talent Siphon Life is performing very well. We just won't be straight turret mode anyway. Writhe in Agony has 5 less stacks but still does more damage per stack with the flat 15% damage buff they're giving us, so it evens out too.

if you pick kayn you get shade of akama as a follower instead of akama, its kind of sad, you tear out part of his soul and leave him in black temple, all he says is "no..." then kneels there. also shade of akama bodyguard is weak shit and its dialogue is dodgy like they got a female intern to write it.

>"Burning Crusade" is the name given to the Legion's endless war to destroy all life in the universe
>the only thing near world ending that happens in TBC is Kil'jaeden almost being brought into Azeroth
>expansion is about cleaning up Outland Kaelthas, Vashj and Illidan
>turns out Sargeras' crusade to destroy all life in the universe is just an attempt to stop a much greater evil
This lore is fucked now. Are they seriously trying to give some form of justification of the Legion and Sargeras?

By killing Vol'Jin they basically wrote themselves into a corner consider the fact that Sylvanas is objectively a bad guy on the moral compass.

how do i turn off the annoying dialogue popups when i'm doing WQs and the like

>warlock
>I don't want to dump my AP into a shitty spec

I got bad news for you

yep, they're tryna wrap the whole thing up with a bigger picture. maybe im autistic but i always found smaller stories more compelling, like the human kingdoms, horde vs alliance etc, cause you had individuals and breakaways with their politics and agendas... kinda hard to shoehorn that in when you're dealing with uncontested cosmic entities

Why do people give so much shit to Akama? During TBC he was completely justified.
>sells his people Illidan because he can help them
>turns out Illidan is autistic
>instead of reclaiming Karabor Temple, Illidan just fills it with even worse demon shit
>frees both himself and his people
>all this gets written away with this Legion fanfic nonsense to make Illidan not seem like a crazy loon
Ripping out Akama's soul is the meanest shit I can think of. The guy's been so through so much shit already

Get the addon TalkLess

They haven't addressed anything about Darkspear leadership since Vol'jin croaked. Lor was at ToT but if I remember correctly he was trying to hedge his bets about maybe realigning with the Alliance if things went tits up with the Horde due to Garrosh. Baine was in the first Shore cinematic helping Thrall but that's about it. I can't remember if Gallywix was even there. All we've really gotten since Broken Shore and Vol'Jin's funeral is Sylvanas trying to enslave the queen of all Valkyr because she's afraid of death because she knows she goes straight to hell, and then Greymane smashed her magic shackle lamp.

Not a damn thing else relevant has happened with the faction characters, unless you count that decent short story about how Nathanos got his new body and how he and Sylvanas want to slap their cold, stiff bodies together in a necrophilic fit of passion.

I have a guildmate who defends her all the time as caring about "her people" when "her people" are just a cursed state of existence that formed into a group as a survival mechanism. Like other than needing the manpower there is no logical reason for any living race, Horde or Alliance, to think the Forsaken need to be able to "reproduce".

was this one of you neckbeards

best body mod for fem goblins, trying to find one that doesnt look shit

Same thing happened to Altruis

He was the only sane Illidari back in BC and now hes just poised as a traitor who wouldnt "sacrifice everything" for the cause
They also gave him Horns which triggers me a bit

Yes because you can't just have a villain who's completely evil for the sake of being evil anymore. There must always be an alternative motive to villains or normies will say its bad writing. Its like when Disney tried to give justification to Maleficent when they meaning of her name is literally evil.

There is no justification for the legion's methods. They're trying to brutally murder us, imprison our souls to eternal agony or just destroy our souls completely and fill all our females to the brim with fel cum

It might be an overused reason in WC lore but Sargeras is evil because he went insane

Sarg was always a galactic garbageman who decided there wouldn't be a mess to clean up if nobody was around to make it. That's the whole reason the Legion exists. Just "Burn it all down" logic in regards to stopping Old God and Void corruption

>goldrinn went to sleep in the barrow dens because he was mourning varian
he didnt even meet the nigger

Everything Forsaken/Undead related in Cataclysm is complete character/racial suicide. Forsaken used to be this gloomy race of exiles and all their towns, architecture and zones reflected that. They were living in the rundown ruins of their former homes. Shit was cool

After Cata when they started to militarize everything went to shit. Brill has been completely torn down and has a Gothic cathedral in its place and Forsaken do horrible things on the scale of what the LK did solely because of MUH SURVIVAL

All Undead did and still do is complain about being undead sucks yet they continue to do it on a constant basis to other beings. It makes no sense

Also introduced Lilian Voss, who to this day I still insist is a satirical character because no human being could write her character and be serious

Fuck you nigger show some respect for the king

anyone itt has a ironhoof destroyer or felstell anihilator

>Voss
Jesus christ I just leveled an Undead for the first time since Cata, I can't take her story seriously at all its just not humanly possible

>tfw no wowg friend to have dialogs with on trade chat for like 10min

>tfw no /wowg/ girlfriend to make me feel like I am worth something

I cant understand the whole "reproduction" bit that they keep putting out. Weren't they the "forsaken" because they fucking hated and were hated for being ya know, zombies?

I can understand the concept even less after the Forsaken all of a sudden got super plague happy like a kid that found his dad's gun. That and nu-silverpine's quest line where Sylvanas is showing Garrosh how beautiful it is that she can just brew up a batch of new soldiers using the Val'kyr.

Also, was it ever fucking explained how Sylvanas gained control of the Val'Kyr? They just said fuck it after Arthas croaked? What about Mr. There must always be a Lich King?

the absolute madman

After she killed herself, she started viewing the forsaken as a bulwark against death.

ya what ^ kid

>being this bad

>Thisalee Crow says:

does blizz even care anymore

i see the same people shitposting every day in trade chat for weeks/months non stop

MW or Priest for Draenei healslut?

When is 7.2.5 hitting? Nighthold is boring and my guild is too garbage to do mythic. I don't like PvP and M+ doesn't give me anything anymore.

im about ready to quit this game

Priest

Tomb is supposed to come out mid to late June

rumor has it june 20th

>don't get responses
>make a thread on /v/

desperate

>almost 3 repeating digits
Good enough. Priest it is.

>Playing with a friend and his arrogant friend who plays a fury warrior and isn't very good at his job
>Get a random Arms pug in our group
>Friends friend says he'll shit on him in DPS because fury is king and he'll post logs at the end to let the arms guy know what's up
>Friends friend gets shit on by the arms Warrior and proceeds to make excuses all dungeon and after
Faggot deserved it. Annoys the shit out of me when people think they are top shit because they play a spec the top 5% of guilds do and do well.

what

Hello wowg!

>Kill invasion scenario boss literally every invasion since they started
>None of them drop a tmog piece

Your post: 32 minutes ago
24 minutes ago

someone is trying to ruin me you faggot
look at the filename