Anyone know where someone in America could get an AE86? Fairly sure it's a cheap, but I don't know where to get one

Anyone know where someone in America could get an AE86? Fairly sure it's a cheap, but I don't know where to get one.

Other urls found in this thread:

houston.craigslist.org/cto/6213971180.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A7St_kg2Pqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ya I got one fur sail

How much do they typically cost, though?

There's something called Tofu Tax and it's a term to describe how high above the actual value of the car since it's increased it popularity due to Initial D
Anywhere from $4-$8k is what I've seen them go for

For one like ID and shit? 10k+

Ah, okay. I've seen people get them for about that price or less, which is mostly why I wanted to get one.
that, and initial d

I've seen them go as high as $12-$15k for fully done cars, but you're better off spending your money on something else

Real 86 is 14k, 20k for a nip import. 85's in notch or wedge will be 5-10k. Enjoy wanting a car from the 80's that's an economy shit box that's prized by weebs who watched a cartoon once. I bet you're 16, still an underclassman in high school, jobless, and autistic, you're doomed to never own or maintain an 86. Get a honda civic, it's more your style, considering you've probably never even filled up a car except your moms or dads.

I really haven't watched Initial D, although it does look more interesting than any other shit I've seen.

if you find an "86" for under $5k it isnt an 86 or its just the shell.

lotta dumb people who have no idea what they are doing buy a AE86 SR5 is which is nothing like the actual AE86 GT-S

I've seen swapped and dropped SR5s for sale once in a blue moon and they usually don't go for more than 8k cause they have to move them quickly, thank God for living near a huge military base

>wants to get a car because of an anime
>hasn't even seen the anime
do yourself a favor and watch it, you're missing out

*no more than 8k

I just thought it was cool, and probably will. I've just seen that the people in the anime are like 'shit senpai how the fuck did this guy win' and then saw people praise it for being actually good, so I don't really see a reason NOT to buy one.

nigga, just get a pre-86' Celica or Corolla. no meme tax and they drive the same.

>muh " ~actual value~ " whining

Hint: The car is worth as much as people are willing to pay.

>justifying mark-ups
Fuck off salespleb

>all this shit talking
>is a brain dead furfaggot watching dumb fuck who doesn't know ae85s were japan only and probably nonexfuckingistent in 2017
Kys

And it's hatch or coupe
Not notch or wedge, you redneck cock sucker stupid cunt

How about not wanting pleb cars or earning more money?

>Stop liking what I don't like!

those games brought on a new standard of gaming-excellence, which slowly faded after the release of the PS2

only a handful of people were complaining,
this was the start of sony's jewish tricks. and nobody stopped them
too many people were shilling against xbox to care how badly sony was fucking up.
it was all over by the time PS3 came out. which was a total no-games flop.

some people are still delusional about sony and have been decades after the PS3,
even now with dark souls and bloodborne. totally mediocre shit being praised hard. its pretty sad

but anyway
gran turismo 1 and 2 are some of the best games of all times, when you consider the scale of them during their time

lol, didn't think anyone would actually know what they were

know what the game was*

gran turismo 3 was such shit

you had some people mad as fuck, and could clearly see how cheap and faceless sony was becomming
but then you had all these ancient, pre-neogaf shills, which were praising the bullshit, which made these few people who were complaining even more upset. like it was just totally hopeless. a great thing was being flushed down the toilet and the majority of idiots, or actually those with the loudest voices were praising the bullshit

this is where sony truly fucked up

yeah, gran turismo 2 was truly something special for its time.
no console game has ever surpassed this level of scale and quality. gran turismo was one of those "breakthrough" games.
...it was like on the same level of the 2002 release of morrowind on PC
and morrowind is actually the most amazing "breakthrough" game of all time.
scale and quality was just way ahead of its time

But I liked 3...

I remember being able to use the Diablo on that one tokyo track or whatever it was that had that hard as fuck turn and only slam into 1 or 2 things.

I like 1 because of the arcade mode thing.
I like 2 because it's just cool as shit and looks better.
I don't like 3 as much, not because it's bad, but because my PS2 emulator doesn't work well.

>and then saw people praise it for being actually good
none of these people have driven it
many of these people have ever driven a car
if initial D didn't exist, it would be another forgotten 80s toyota camry

I watched reviews with people actually driving it.

You can get a corolla gts for $5k-ish
If you just want the look, the next gen coupe is a lot cheaper but only fwd

Oooh, okay. Thanks.

AE92 is FWD only, it's got the looks and that's about it

>popular car racing game
>thinking nobody on an automotive board would know what it was

are you retarded?

at least the AE86 still even exists

why didn't any RWD Mitsubishi Lancers (not Evo) survive to this decade? I almost want one just out of nostalgia because my mom and uncle used to drive one.

reeee

DEAD I AM THE LIFE
DIGG INTO YOUR SKIN,
KNUCKLE CRACK THE BONE
21 ONE TO WIN
DEAD I AM THE DOG, HOUND OF HELL YOU CRY
DEVIL ON YOUR BACK
I CAN NEVER DIEEEEEEEEEE

Initial d wouldn't exist if it werent for the ae86
learn your fucking motorsports history, underage pseudo enthusiast shit stain

This popped up recently on local cl. Not sure if it's legit

>forgets link
fucking hell
houston.craigslist.org/cto/6213971180.html

Oh, shit, nice.

>$7k
No fucking way is that beaner getting more than $3500, and it isn't an SR5 or GT-S so he's asking $7k for a shell fuck that

youtube.com/watch?v=A7St_kg2Pqo

also, i might as well post a video related to the 86
shilling for myself

3 was dogshit mate
i had some impressive graphics, but not nearly the amount of shit gt2 had

Eh, I don't really know anymore. It HAS been a while since I've played it.

I once saw a manual gt-s coupe for 1.5k, pristine and grandpa driven. I want to kill myself every time I think about it. Sold instantly. Probably already totalled by some teenager.