Tfw doing my drivers test tomorrow

>tfw doing my drivers test tomorrow
What should I know so that I don't fail?

what country/state?

ontario, canada

try not to run anyone over, they tend to frown upon that

gg

Took mine a few weeks ago, failed cause some cunt ran through a crosswalk as i was alreasdy halfway through. Keep your head on a swivel and you'll be gucci

examiner had a reputation for being a cunt as well. Just a follow up, don't stress, your nerves will make you screw up. Even if you fail it's no biggie

Know your roundabouts

if you get that fat fucking bitch that scuffed my door with the seatbelt try to kill her in a collision

EVERYTIME YOU CHANGE GEARS TO PARK OR REVERSE OR WHATEVER CHECK ALL 3 OF YOUR MIRRORS AND BLIND SPOTS

Failed my exam two times

my next one is this week too

good luck for us user

Underageb&
Other than that, good luck.

Drive a bit faster than usual, examiners usually hate slow drivers that makes traffic jams

How old are you op?

>crash motorcycle
>still pass

I am living the dream.

look in every which way so that instructor notices you are alert, drive slow to eat up time. adjust mirrors properly, talk to instructor like a friend asking how their day has been and such. goodluck faggot

don't forget to signal for literally everything
I failed my first test because I didn't signal when I was pulling over to the side of the road

Just bee yourself

:^)

Seconding this. Possible underage&

How to drive

you`ll fail

Try to drive like you're alone. I passed my exam yesterday. Try to imagine youre on your own,you'll drive much more alert and safe. helped me alot, anyway good luck m8

>blaming others for your mistakes

>someone else fucks up so you fail the test
>not blaming them

I was failed for signalling to pull over when nobody was around. Driving tests are several levels of bullshit, depending on where you are.

They're gonna tell you to honk your horn to make sure it works. When they ask this, hold it down until they get mad and raise their voice at you. It'll be funny.

Oh shit me too. Mine is at port union. Scared as fuck desu

Not indicating just because nobody is around is a bad habit, and one day you'll forget to indicate in the presence of other drivers. Better to never even start the habit.

Well op, how was your exam?

I actually made a mistake in the OP, turns out I'm not doing it until tomorrow
If the thread's still up by then I'll let everyone know

Where you doing it in Ontario? My test is tomorrow as well

My test is in two days and I can't stop having butterflies in my stomach this sucks

My test is today

Wish me luck

Good luck man. Tell us how it goes.

mines in a week

kinda nervous since i never took drivers ed or had any lessons but i live in commiefornia and ive heard the test is easy here

Just bee yourself

Rip

>Drive at speed limit
>get marked as driving too slow
they are fucking hypocrites, if you drive anything over speed limit you set yourself up to get failed

the drive test is ran by a 3rd party, they'll try to look for any excuse to fail you on the first test. Learn both the "hard" route and the easy route in your area. You might get the easy route anyways if it's rush hour.

My test is in one more hour

Literally the easiest test in the continent, just don't drive manual for it because they can take extra shit off.

I don't know what it's like up there with the leafs, but the test here in Dallas was fucking retarded. If you drive one mile over the speed limit, that's considered speeding and you'll fail, all the while cars around you are going well past that. There's also the risk of holding traffic if you drive at the speed limit, which would also fail you. It's truly hypocritical BS.

>If you turn right at a green light, stop, because they took points off for that.
>Don't hit the curb
>Use your turn signal when parallel parking
>You can ask them where you're going to drive, they'll tell you. If you know the course, I would've suggest to practice it if your test wasn't tomorrow.
>Make sure you're lights are working
>Fully stop at stop sights; don't just slow down.
>Keep check of your lane positioning; they'll take points off if you lean
>When you turn right on a road with multiple lanes, stick to the far right lane. They'll take points off if you turn right and go on the middle or left lane.

Fuck here we go.

Wish me luck lads

>tfw passed in manuel car
>examiner said it was first time in a long time since someone tried taking the test manuel

only got comments to work on shifting smoother, but aside from that went well
>remember don't coast in neutral and leave it in gear with clutch in at stops

I failed my test in Kenora, because this Asian instructor bitch told me I should have ran over a family of Asians because I was blocking the intersection for too long.

This Asian family ran across when the light was orange for me and I waited till it was red because that's when it was clear to go for me

I then took it at Brantford and passed with 100%. Best student the instructor had ever had. She played Party in the USA off her iPhone during the test.

Took my full G at Brantford again too, passed on the first attempt, 100% again. This time my real car crapped out (power steering failed 10 minutes before the exam) so my dad went and rented a tiny Kia Rio and made me take the test. I was so scared this thing has no power and I was flooring it onto the highway. Still managed to drive perfectly.

kek

>tfw g2 expires soon
>need to take g1 and g2 test again if expires
>g test is 2 weeks before expiry

>Not doing your testing on your birthday

It's like you don't even like driving desu

Make sure to put your turn signals on when backing out of a parking spot.

I got points taken off for not doing that.

>one hour and 36 minutes ago
he's dead guys

I'm still alive....I didn't pass though

Post your slip with the License # blanked out

I wanna see what you screwed up so I can give you pointers

There's no real advice you could give me user.....I actually would've passed if it wasn't for one simple (but major) fuckup
>thought it was clear to go
>go
>turns out it wasn't clear after all
Other than that though apparently everything else was fine

Hey man I didn't pass either today. Feels bad. At least I'm not alone. My next test in on August 10

At least you guys didn't do what I did
>went with dad to the test
>got in car with instructor
>was autistically practicing parallel parking for like a week
>"you've got your sheet saying you took the mandatory educational course right?"
>I didn't

If you're asked to pull over and the person behind you doesn't see your indicator and stops behind you expecting you to move off, turn the indicator off and on so they see that you're staying.

>>remember don't coast in neutral and leave it in gear with clutch in at stops
?????????????????????????????? what?

is this legit advice or just misguided advice?

I always just shift to neutral when I come to stop and it's slowed down to less than 20km/h. I can just shift to 2nd gear if I have to at that speed, or 1st gear if it's half that.

i failed my 1st driving test literally within the first half-minute.

I parked forward-facing because i am stupid so when I had to reverse out, I'm looking out and stopped for a car. Ok clear go ahead now, then I almost missed a car going 40km/h in the parking lot (I parked forward facing near the corner because I am stupid).

so I did the whole test, great parallel parking, great left turns, .etc but all useless because I have a "dangerous action" right from the beginning.

I don't understand why they continue with the test if you've already failed
It seems like a waste of time

for practice

but the real reason is because an instructor had to walk back to the test center

>>When you turn right on a road with multiple lanes, stick to the far right lane. They'll take points off if you turn right and go on the middle or left lane.
Are you saying the red is illegal or the blue? Because if you're not allowed to do the red maneuver then that fucked.

You're always supposed to turn right to the far right lane or turn left to the left most lane

Of course in actual practice I'll turn and go to whatever lane I need to as long as it's clear, but it is still especially important if there are two left-turning lanes like your blue line for obvious reasons.

If you stop at a stop light and the guy next to you gives you the stinkeye, rev your engine to show him you ain't a bitch. Your teacher will respect that and give you extra credit.

Past 30 mph, the brakes don't work until the pedal is all the way down.

>You're always supposed to turn right to the far right lane or turn left to the left most lane
That's stupid. The red line is completely legal here in Australia. What if you had to make a left as soon as you finished turning right?

In case there are cars in the middle lane and the rightmost lane. That's why I said I disregard that when I need to if it's clear anyways, but other than that, everyone should be predictable to avoid collision.

More often than not on three-lane streets, people are taking right turns while there are cars driving by in the middle lane, so yeah.

I still get nervous as fuck because some drivers are stupid and take wide right turns when I'm in the one in the middle lane.

>remember don't coast in neutral and leave it in gear with clutch in at stops
>?????????????????????????????? what?
>is this legit advice or just misguided advice?

Don't do it irl but it's a stupid safety rule dmv examiners look for

Their logic is in an emergency, it's faster to go if you're already in 1st gear with the clutch pushed in. I know for a fact british drivers licensing tests check that as a requirement

He is right tho, neutral is only for being parked. At traffic lights you want to put it in the first gear. Also, I am from yurop en I drove manuals for ages.

If you're turning right on a road with more than two lanes during your test always go to the outside lane (the one nearest you when you're turning)

I see cars taking wide turns everywhere, it fucking shits me.
I was following a Ford Fiesta once, who took a right turn so wide he was halfway into the left lane. Meanwhile, I take the turn in my fucking commodore while hugging the right side of the lane.

I swear to god everyone thinks they're driving a fucking b-double