pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tfy4svIKQL8Qw3UEW06B3dI8NFgMvi1sA-F5oZC9A-w/edit?usp=sharing
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/187282
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fug :DDDD

god fucking damn son you repost fast as fuck

I bless this thread .

>invade with 0 souls
>end invasion with 12k souls
This is not fucking ok I'm only level 60 for fucks sake

Don't get greedy.

Thank you Mr Leeroy, please drive the fags away

shut up homo

Repostan my """""""art""""""""

Reposting this in case anyone finds it helpful, charts of AR scaling on Sharp infusions.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tfy4svIKQL8Qw3UEW06B3dI8NFgMvi1sA-F5oZC9A-w/edit?usp=sharing

Decided to add in physical-only AR for LKGS and Frayed Blade, for comparison.

Is Drang Twinspear viable? It looks pretty cool.

Allright lads im going for a jolly co-opt dex/faith regen healfag.

Dont want to level bump too high so i can still die like a fucking idiot to 4v1 and co-opt bosses
R8 and h8

Are you saying that's too much or too little?
I remember I killed one guy in the crystal caves in DS1 and went from like 70 to 120 in 1 go because he dropped like 2 million souls, it was great. I miss those days.

the answer you want is: you can make anything viable if you're good enough

the answer is no

perfect healslut, even went Dex for the extra easiness.

It's fun, and if you combo the attacks, shit is strong, but the tracking on them is bad.
The roll attack is a double thrust with the L1.
Also, the left spear is rather short, but when you thrust both, it kinda thrusts the same length, but more often then not, the hit isn't registered.
For the most part, I have a shit ton of fun with them. Just wish they tracked better.

;_;

>leave xbox on while i go out to the gym for an hour, turn on aldrich faithful and just sit by a bonfire
>put on obscuring ring
>come back after gym
>got 13 dregs

why didnt i do this sooner?

anyways, is the great deep soul or archdeacon staff you get from the aldrich faithful any good?

The spawn in animation and sound for the angels is fucking excellent

RIP in pieces user. May you learn from this defeat.

>he fell for the gym meme

Just did pool in font of your house nigga

how would this work

What did you work out?

Anyone cut the tail yet?

Is Wrath of the Gods still shit?

>less than 60 Faith
>leveling Dex and equipping Sage's +2
>either 2 over or 4 under optimal values of Attunement
>K***ht class, resulting in waste Vit
>all those weapons

I'd have also pointed out the Vigor there, but at SL99 and Dex/Fai that's probably the best you could do.

What are the best faith weapons other than SSS and Crucifix?

Ask a guy who just won a 5v1 anything

How many ashen estus do you take to invasions on a Faith build?

where's the yt link of it?

for fashion I'd say Cathedral knight GS

>sound for the angels is fucking excellent

EURGGGGGGHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH

3 if you're a phantom

Saint Bident is good at high levels from what I hear.

also throwing in a vote for Dragonslayer's Axe and Lothric Knight Greatsword, but those are buff reliant.

test it out yourself, it really depends on your build

Should i go higher or lower?
Im not 100% on using the followers meme sword but its *ashetic* as fuck and covers the weakness of war banner which i need for cosplay and buffs.

Doesn't saint's bident require dex/faith specifically?

wasn't recording :(

shadowplay nigga

how do we fix farron memespin, lads?

Lothric Greatsword infused with blessed I heard was very good.
A blessed War Banner is very good too. Hits for very good damage, and the self buff takes it even higher.
Wolnir's isn't bad either. Reasonable length, but the Bastard Sword move set and WA may be off putting to some.

more Dex than Faith, but yes, it does require both unless you decide to give it an elemental infusion.

there's also Dragonslayer Swordspear and Wolnir's Holy Sword, but those are boss weapons and if you're running faith you want Lightning storm more.

I think you use Blessed Weapon not, not blessed gem. I could he wrong tho

what, the greatsword? it's shit

>duel charm
>black knight sword +5

activate perseverance and poise through spinny memesword and chunk out their damage

I lost my save but want to play both dlcs, I have to play through the whole game again right? No way around it?

Why do you play souls PvP instead of a real fighting game, /dsg/?

Dark Souls 3 is much more enjoyable to play than DS2 in my opinion but at least DS2 has shit like power stancing which sets it apart from DS1 and there's a ton of new spells etc.

DS3 was mostly a retread of same old shit and even though as an experience it's much better because the setting and level design and combat encounters arw much more enjoyable, as a SEQUEL DS3 was more disappointing than DS2 was because while being good, it just went to butthug DS1/DeS while not doing anything new.

And the combat system after Bloodborne is just lame and archaic.
>none of the weapons combo with r2s and r1s in a meaningful way
>R2s are mostly useless, doing like 10 percent more damage and charged r2s do triple the damage of a normal attack while lasting 4 times as long
>transitioning into weapon arts is nowhere near as fluid as BB's trick weapon system
>a lot of weapon arts aren't even new moves, just shitty buffs

As a game Dark Souls 3 is great. As a sequel it's a bigger embarrassment than DS2.

forgot about the Drakeblood Greatsword, that thing's great on a faith build when Raw infused and buffed with Darkmoon/Lightning Blade.

get rid of sage ring +2 and add either a +5 stat ring or prisoner's chain

just drop the blessed weapon and get lightning blade

What I'm saying is the sword is fucking shit and but i want to use it

HOLY SHIT SL 20 IS THE MOST CANCEROUS TRYHARD BORING PVP TIER I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED

If you're using War Banner on a faith build infuse it with lightning and it gets respectable AR

Download someone else's save and use Rosaria respec.

How does the hood + chest look?

SL30 at Road of Sacrifice is the best pvp experience

I mean, l1 spam is enough to beat anyone who doesn't know how to parry it or knows the ranges he can whiff punish at
sprinkle in some mindgames and it's a usable weapon

it desperately needs higher damage though

it's pretty epic that from ended up unintentionally making it so low level pvp is ONLY twinks

No shit, its just a bunch of fuckbois who muled in the late game weapons with the highest base damage so they could cream beginners only to realise they are only going to end up fighting people just like themselves

It's a really old practice.
>put on cat covenant ring
>go take a nap
>wake up to 40k souls and a bunch of titanite

It's pretty good.
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/187282

If you use blessed weapon on War Banner it gets rid of the Banner buff and vice versa. Tried it just a couple hours ago. Speaking of which, is the buff or the infusion any good? Heard they got buffed.

that literally only works with functional covenants

try it with darkmoon and you end up with less souls than you started with

>make L1s unparriable
>increase distance of 3rd L1
>give it 110 critical
>replace overhead R2 with thrusting R2
>add in a proper running L1. currently, the sprinting L1 and standing L1 are the exact same attack.
>slightly reduce L1 stamina consumption so it can perform 5 L1s and be able to roll at 179 stamina
>improve the hyperarmor startup so that it can be used against aggressive spear users
>make it buffable
>allow the rolling L1 to be fully-aimed

Infuse it with Blessed.
Then auto buff it with the WA.

If you're going a Dex/Fai build, there's no point in wearing Sage's Ring at all, casting speed caps out at 50 Dex. Swap it for something better like Sun's First Born.

Swap out Chloranthy or Life for Prisoner's Chain, the extra stats and flat defense outweigh the small absorption penalty. That lets you free up levels to put into other stats.

Again, Mercenary is probably better for your build. It has 3 more waste points in Int and Luck, but the 5 less points in Vit (which you get back anyways with PChain) make it slightly more efficient. And having base 10 Int is not a bad thing since a Sc**lar's Ring gives you access to some useful utility spells like Magic Shield, Chameleon, Frozen Weapon and so on.

You want Attunement at either 18 or 24, no inbetween. That's where you get the casting slots. Going lower reduces your FP by 14, going higher gives you 31 more FP, it's your call.

Faith gets much more scaling from 40 to 60, than from 10 to 40. That's why you want to go to 60 Faith if possible, otherwise your heals aren't doing the most they possibly can.

Pretty basic. And try bloodstained skirt. Are you that necrodude? You should try hollow thief hood with cleric robes. Be warned, it will make you look extra fat if you're anything but large upper

Indeed I am. I guess I'll try farming the hood. I did 4 kings early just to test the spoopy armor. Where do I get the cleric set?

A few days ago, someone here posted a picture of their 9S cosplay character; would anyone be able to repost that?

t. twink

does the new stat of 'luck' have any lore significance at all?

I can't invade and kill people in fighting games.

If you mean that towards people who only duel then I dunno either, they are probably autistic.

Astora Greatsword is also very good. Very light for a UGS, with relatively low stamina consumption.

Shame the WA is ass

Remember where I told you to jump to get to the coffin?
If you jump again you'll find the place Leroy leaves his sign. To the left there is some loot.
It's connected to the humanity stat from 1, apparently. Not an 1-1 translation though

yeah we know an earnestly noble figure was a luck build

Anyone with an Xbox One character around level 170 mind letting me farm shackles off of them? I'm just short of having the collect all achievement and still need warmth

So I see the phantom restriction on re-summoning doesn't fucking work at all

Password summoning is a thing. Works for red signs too.

>xbone

>new stat
It's a return of the DeS Luck stat because DS3 is trying more to be DeS 2 than DaS3.

Also
>lore significance
Lmao, lore hasn't been meaningful to From since DaS1 as far as this particular series is concerned. Stuff in DS2 and 3 has absolutely no meaning outside of the unique to DS2 and 3 stuff because anything returning from DS1, 2 or DeS can be counted upon to be there mostly for fanservice.

DeS / DaS / BB are all standalone experiences as far as I'm concerned.

It works, for about 45 seconds.

For a more permanent solution, block the host's buttbuddies immediately upon entering the world.

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with the Firekeeper. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get the Firekeeper pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Fromsoft create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

>Those bountiful breasts
But she's literally only half a step above being flat. Emerald Waifu is much better stacked than her.

>Blessed Lothric Knight GS
>Bident, but you need dex for it and buffs
>Raw Dragonslayer axe + LB is still gud
>Wolnirs is ok. Has the bad kind of GS moveset and the WA is awful

EH is fucking awful though

You didn't skip leg day, did you?

Feets are best on her too! :3

>your fucked up seed
>producing anything close to perfect offspring

How do you even fit lothric knight GS into a faith build? it has pretty tough reqs

Got it, will try farming the hood now.

what's your name?

16 Strength/16 Dex is enough to 2 hand it, and you can then throw an elemental infusion to get the most out of it.

So how did yoy guys like the DLC patch? Was it everything you hoped for?

pc fc WHEN

Our0borus

>Our0borus

>fuck around with watchdog/finger invasions at SL15 +2
>one hour later i have over 300k souls

what the literal fuck

are winged k***** twinaxes any good? Worth using with old wolf and plaintiff eyes?

>15 year old service
>can't repeat usernames
>implying anyone can get a non-shitty tag now