3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: Apr 30

>3DS
-New stable Luma release adds new feature similar to LayeredFS and fixes GBA/DS support for 11.4, among other stuff. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v7.0.4/Luma3DSv7.0.4.7z
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
BootNTR update is required. NTR streaming currently doesn't work and is going to require an NTR update. Don't update if you want to stream to PC.
hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this could take a while).
-Doodlebomb, a new entrypoint, has been released. The game is available on the eShop, but it has been patched. mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 4 released, features improved support for PS1 games, including sound. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/

>PS4
-Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SciresM/status/859056603797962753
github.com/SciresM/3DS-SSL-Patch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for asking if NeoGeo is possible on o3ds.

>new thread at 673 posts

You're really desperate to make every thread, aren't you?

I misread the post number. I would have deleted the thread if Veeky Forums allowed me to.

Also, I don't even make or try to make every thread, I just do it when there's something that needs to be fixed and I would rather do it myself than see yet another terrible OP.

I personally find it more pathetic that you say shit like this every time this guy is the one who makes the thread. Are you just projecting or what?

i wonder when this is going to come out

if they have all this shit up on the servers, super star saga dx must be coming soon right

it is
couldn't you just look up "neogeo 3ds emulator"?

I'm pretty sure it's part of Retroarch.

It is good he corrected most of the issues. As ever I'd like to encourage him to relax on tactics like this since it's been going on forever. I was thinking about making a few edits, which are pretty difficult to get through this guy. Of course I recognize that the last few threads went full retard, but anyway hear me out.

It's come up several times that the PS1 game support is as bad as DS loading, so if we could call that partial support or something it would be helpful. I keep hearing that you can actually get Homebrew working on O3DS without smea's help, so that's something. They say you just rename an 11.2 payload. Also we're starting to be inundated by posts asking if it's safe to update to 11.4, so sure these people are dumbasses, but it could be worth addressing frequently asked questions for a few days. Thread has been bombarded with the following questions:

No 11.4 exploit, don't expect it soon. Yes updating to 11.4 is safe if your 3DS is already hacked. Updating to 11.4 or just updating Luma fixes multiplayer.

Well, right now it says "improved support", which doesn't necessarily mean that it's actually good. It used to say "full support" before.

Yeah well I've seen several requests to be more clear even since it was changed to that. I think it is noteworthy that some games come up with blank text and far worse issues.

How do I even play Final Fantasy VI Advance on the vita?

I've tried gpsp, mgba, and vba next. None seems to work well.

Is there no other way than to play on a phone?

try gpsp kai, unless that's the one you were trying.
>werks for me

SOMEONE TELL ME THE CODE TO BIGSNOOKERHEAD I THINK IVE GOT THIS PSP THING WORKED OUT.

It's 175553615

YOU ARE THE MAN WITH THE PLAN MY FRIEND. YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR POST FUCKING STICKIED.

Leak when?

So the Mario & Luigi is real then?

How do I go about installing it? Can't connect to psn at the moment btw.

Also, how does it compare to buy gpsp-j and tempgba?

Yes, obviously.

Google gpsp kai emulator Vita. Emulators have nothing to do with PSN.

Just look for gpsp kai on google.

why would have you thought it wasn't

Do I just rename the archive file to .vpk?

Would net play on emulators ever be a thing on handhelds?

if someone coded a good emulator, sure

So never?

yea

NO. NOW MY FUCKING ADRENALINE WONT FUCKING LAUNCH. OH FUCK.

It requires me to connect to psn though. Either by adrenaline or vhbl.

Hey guys, 3.63fag here. I just set up VitaFTP via ARK. Does this thing stop transfering if it goes into sleep mode, or am I good to chill out until it finishes transfering this file?

When do you think Superstar dx will be announced? If its title ID is on the eshop then soon, right?

Yes.

OH GOD. NOW MY VITA IS BROKEN. THIS IS IT BOYS.

Do the henkaku exploit the old fashioned way through the browser. See if it works then. Then transfer over the offline installer vpk if you haven't already. Install the vpk, restart, do the email exploit and you are good.

just make sure to use a really old version (at least a year). retroarch 3ds has only gotten worse over time

Page 9 bump

That didn't work friend. Deleted adrenaline and tried to reinstall it with easy installer but it's not working. I'm stuck.

What's happening when you try to use easyinstaller?

Also make sure you're using the latest version of easyinstaller.

why does freeshop take forever to add shit

Let me just check if I have the latest versio of easyintaller and I'll get back to you.

Because the owner of the titlekey site has to do every key manually.

Why doesn't he just let other people do it and upload it or something. I thought it was open source anyway.

I've bought a Vita with 3.60 Firmware on it, but I've just realised the memory cards are obscenely expensive. Fuck.

>wanting nintendo ninjas to sabotage shits

Can anyone suggest a cheap place in the UK for a Vita memory card? How big should a memory card should I be looking at?

>eShop
>leak
Retailwise probably about 2-3 days or so before release, I imagine it's not nearly as huge as Pokémon to be stocked weeks before.

Does the NTR Selector Mode 3 just straight up not work? The regular one works fine, what's the deal? Is there any other way to play MHXX with an english patch on o3ds without using this broken app?

Is there a way to take a screenshot of the top screen with NTR? The screenshot options only takes one of the bottom screen and I can't find an option to switch the screen or anything.

It does both, it just names them differently.

Okay, I just reinstalled everything fresh again with the lastest versions and I still get a blank screen. When I enter easyintaller I have the option to uninstall adrenaline eCFW.

Wow, I'm blind. Thanks user!

I instaled CFW in my O3DS, but to play some games online still ask me to update the console I can do it now without risk?

tfw just want to play comfy farming game
tfw can't even buy it legally because it's not out in eu

nevermind, I got it to work! All I had to do was manually update it

The titlekeys for it are not even on the site, no one dumped them yet.
Just get the .cia from 3DSIso or nicoblog or something.
If you have Luma installed, you can, just be aware that you won't be able to use NTR's streaming feature because it's still broken. If you wanna use the Homebrew launcher (altough everything that has a HBL version has a .cia version, but still), you'll need to download the 11.2 Payloads for o3DS and rename them to 11.4.

Um, or you can just use the cia from

don't undermine my personal victory thank you

I plan on going from CFW to A9LH in a few weeks, and I want to backup and wipe my SD card before I do so to get rid of files from shit like >cakes I used years ago, since my SD is filled with shit like that, and I don't remember what I need and what I don't. Before I do so, I've got a few things to ask:
Can I just dump and inject my emuNAND into my sysNAND and then wipe my SD?
Do I need to use a certain program/method to backup my SD before doing this? I know it's not a problem with A9LH but I recall it being a problem for emuNAND.
Sorry for the long questions, but this shit is outdated and doesn't seem to be anywhere in the pastebin or guide anymore.

Did you uninstall the old adrenaline with easy installer before installer the new version of adrenaline?

I don't actually remember. But i'll make sure I do this time.

Yeah, this time I made sure I did, I'm still getting the black screen.

I'm afraid then that I have no idea what you've done. There's probably a simple reason for your adrenaline not working but I've no clue what.

All good. thanks for helping anyway.

>open browser on hacked 3ds
>system update required to use browser
But I'm on LUMA and all that jazz

Luma patches Friend List, but Nintendo hijacked the browser since version 9.9

I was able to go online through web browser just last week though. Yesterday even when I scanned a lewd QR code but now today I can't.

Well last week is when Nintendo threw the switch. Thing is the browser isn't as simple a spoof. Why not downgrade to 9.6 if you're going to stay on an old version?

Is there a way to transfer music to a hacked Vita? My phone broke recently and I like to listen to music while I go about my day

You can transfer it over any way you want if you're fine with listening through VitaShell. If you want to use the Music app, though, you'll have to transfer it over CMA, since the app won't recognize the music otherwise.

Will the music still play if I lock it?

What is this and what does it mean?

twitter.com/SciresM/status/859056603797962753

The official music app lets you, I think. I don't know about playing through VitaShell. I only have a PSTV, so I can't really test and find out.

I made a thing: github.com/SciresM/3DS-SSL-Patch

It disables root CA verification for SSL requests...in other words, it makes it so that you can trivially man-in-the-middle any network request sent from your console.

This'll be really useful for devs, I imagine, since it means you can just fire up fiddler or whatever and start inspecting network traffic if you want to reverse engineer how a game's network protocols work.

As a test, I used it and successfully dumped every request in a complete login to eshop -> navigate to title -> buy title sequence, and got the plaintext requests where my console downloaded the ticket for the title I bought etc etc.

I'd caution that it's really only for devs, though...tour 3DS's network requests are necessarily completely insecure when this is installed, so you'll want to turn it off or uninstall it except when doing reverse engineering work.

Is it true that the freeshops cache is fucked because of the fixed metadata server?

Woo. Now we can keep Monster Hunter servers online forever.

another question, for some reason, filezilla will only let me transfer files to the "mai" folder, do you know what's up with that?

Fuck yeah.

you need to enable both hidden and system folders being viewable

No, that is false.

The metadata server fix just means I can't learn about title's names/sizes/get their icons 3 months before they release, which I've been doing since mid 2016.

>since mid 2016

can anyone tell me if 1TB is enough space for a WiiU hard drive or should I go for the full 2TB?

thanks

1tb will probably be more than enough.

thanks user

Coolio.

Do I need to use Lumaupdater before updating to the newest version? Havent touched my 3ds in ages

I'm guessing it should be pretty soon, they probably are going to announce/show it off briefly during the E3 Direct (which is only a little over a month away now) and release it on the same day or not too long after.

do you have to? no.
should you? absolutely.

You should always make sure your cfw is up to date before updating your system.

hey fagtrons what's the most updated 3ds save manager?

I've been out of the loop for several months, how do I install cfw on my N3ds? I updated luma and fbi yesterday so I'm not sure how safe it is to update

Ok, thanks. Is Lumaupdater enough?

Yeah, it should be just fine.

Can I install a 2.5" SATA drive in my PS2?

God bless you user.

Can I install CIA on FBI in 11.3 no cfw?

yeah

This is what pips up when I run fbi