0-60 in 4.7

0-60 in 4.7
RWD
Nice interior
Can double as a DD with reasonable mileage and comfortable ride.

Why are these so good? Name me a better car in the same price range (used obviously if you want RWD)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDObTmmWzDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

335i

Mustang EcoBoob

Same price for it to be 1 second slower on a straight line and who knows how much around a lap? Thanks but no thanks.

Mustang GT

>nice interior
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

335i can be found at 12-15k range for a decent used example.

OP get one before subaru and evo retards discover what a fuckin bargain tuner car this is. This will be the next e36 in terms of tuning and aftermarket. I would get one if I didn't already own 3 other BMWs

>335 vs 2.3 EB
>M3 vs GT

Are you awake?

Unreliable as fuck.

Enjoy putting ur entire paycheck into a played out bmw.

If you buy a twin turbo e92 you will understand the true meaning of the german engineering meme.

Or if you want to not go bankrupt and still go just as fast and be as comfy for the same price just buy a Mustang GT of the same year.

A 2v mustang with a blower would be cheaper, faster, more reliable and more fun than that "fine German engineering".

lol at the poor stupid faggots who justify their overpriced mundane Japscrap because "G-German cars are expensive and I don't comprehend how they work"

Get the 328i e92 if you are supreme enough.

I p much only drive german cars nowadays

The 335i is fucking garbage. Least reliable turd out of a respectable automaker in a long time.

Great tuning car but I wouldn't dd one.

> parts are hard to replace
lolno poorfag plz go

Sour grapes

What if I want a car that doesn't need a complete rebuild after 50,000km ?

This is awesome. I drove a n54 335 for several years and all Veeky Forums did was shittalk it because it was more expensive than a bus pass. Fast forward to now where I have an M3 and Veeky Forums now loves the 335 and posts multiple times daily about how do i buy one hurrdurr

I bet in the next few years I'll have a 911 and Veeky Forums will be stroking themselves off over the idea of picking up only a slightly trashed E9x M3.

>tfw too poor to own one
>due to bad decisions in life, can't even finance one
It hurts, but I'll get myself a nice bigass BMW one day. Personally prefer the E64 6 series desu.

>not buying M4 GTS
>3300 lbs
>carbon wheels
>shit so cash, show me the zerg face
And yet the center console mount, trim and additional trim pieces add up to 50 lbs. What the fucking fuck BMW.

Kia Stinger

You have a fucking CRX rustbucket, who the fuck made you an expert?

Which 335 should i get? The TT?

This crx guy is right about the 335, it's unreliable as all hell

Want to spend all your money on parts and all your time in the shop? Be my guest. There are way more reliable german cars you can get that are still fun.

>coming from someone who drives toyotas

One of the worst tripfags next to the dog fucker

It's Armenians /Persians favorite car

Enough said.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDObTmmWzDI

Why would anyone want a base BMW or non V8 Mustang?

Is that fence the US/Mexico border?

You have a diesel fiat. He's more an expert than you, that's for sure

>stroking themselves off over the idea of picking up only a slightly trashed E9x M3.
i'm already at this stage

your opinion is meaningless ya poor slow faggot 8)

Totally man

You can get them for $27k??

>attention whore tripfags
>think their oppinion matters to anyone
>bickering like children
Fuck off back to plebbit where you belong.

>reasonable mileage
nah

I work at a car dealership that sells mostly german cars and I wouldn't touch one of those with a 10 foot pole. They're riddled with problems, stay the fuck away.

Like other people said, Mustang GT is a way better car for the money.

Too bad it was ruined by a ricer.

>same price range
>(used obviously)
OP is a faggot once again.

0-60 in 4.7 with parts store bolt-ons.
rwd/4wd.
Nice interior.
Can double as a DD with reasonable mileage and a comfortable ride.
Can tow 12k lbs.
Can go off road.

Really makes you think.

chevy SS

>comparing to a BMW
>nice interior
When i see a guy comparing a pick-up truck with a sports car i know it must be american. Really makes you think.

>what is handling
>what is acceleration beyond going from a dead stop

>0-60 4.7s

Yeah maybe after some bolt ons and an ecu flash. Those twin turbo n engines are memes from top to bottom. You basically void a warranty and gamble your entire piece of shit car on 370hp best case scenario. They're cool stock and for maybe less than 10k

Not worth it otherwise. A Craigslist Turbo Miata has twice the power to weight ratio

>low end wannabe bmw
>nice interior

Not American but close enough. I'd be like that too if my nations pride and joy was getting destroyed by a pickup truck.

>what is acceleration beyond going from a dead stop

I know that's not happening with 3600lbs and 240hp that's for sure. I'm sure you'll use all it's "handling" on the drive to goodlife and the GNC.