v. spicy

>tfw will never get liberated

Is Sheena useless or not ?

>The Black Knight will be even more of a letdown than Ike

How assblasted will you be?

>Four 5* Reinhardts with Death Blow 3 or Life and Death 3 and Goad Cav
>the AI moves them all in one group
Do you just give up?

I like that Juicy 51 ATK on initiating or countering. Almost kind of is like a red Hector. Would be sick to see him with optimal IVs one day.

>want reinhardt
>roll with 22 orbs
>first pull
>Undershtood.
+SPD - RES. Bad but good enough.

only bad Rein is -atk

I'd go for this set up if I had Hectors to spare. I'm sitting on 25 orbs from completing a few quests but I can't shake the fear of getting more Bartres and Berukas.

No !

Not.

lolno

What if the next step of inheritance was to allow characters to inherit the stats of another character? Limitations include needing the same weapon type and movement type, so you can't pass on Hector's massive stats onto a horse

I've been running numbers since my Reinhardt is +Spd.
If he has excessive cav buffs, Neutral Attack hardly matters. +Spd is actually an okay IV for him if he's properly cav buffed, a bad IV would be +Def or maybe even +Res.

Jesus will quick riposte 3 ever be a 4* inheritance

>tfw +def -spd Reinhardt

>-atk
lol

>Bad IV

Read .

The last thing you want to use your Reinhardt for is defending. There are far better cavs for that.

Make him +1.

Workin on it!

bad idea.
that would make everything a mess.

I'd legit say that's the worst possible Reinhardt.
+Atk -Spd is pretty good, but if he's got Neutral Attack I've found +Spd has some very niche uses while +Def has almost no real benefit since he's still squishy and will be doubled by literally everything with -Spd.
Reinhardt's sole purpose is to absolutely NUKE something out of existence with his 3 mov and then be in a position where nobody can retaliate against him.

lolno

feheroes.gamepedia.com/Cecilia

Brave weapon that also double when countering when.

Is -def on Hector fine?

A shame he needs distant counter to make him canon. The fuck is IS thinking not making his weapon built-in with it

starting new to this game to i gamble to get new characters or just wait?

I don't think Moonbow is very good for Raven users but what is your experience with it?

ISIS doesnt know how to balance. They're making shit up as they go.

Seliph is their ultimate disgrace and proof in their fundamental misunderstanding of how the game works.

oWo
Who is this semen demon?

What is the +?

I am fine with not giving everyone and their mother distant counter honestly. I like the innate threaten defense. At least it isnt Tyrfing.

>excessive cav buffs
That's the plan. I have a +ATK -HP Titania, and a +DEF -RES Ike, Reinhardt is now my 3rd, replacing Shareena, I just need a good buffbot/dancer now.

>IS caring about canon
Besided he's not popular enough for such an exclusive skill.

That extra saturated HD art looks quite nice. Maybe it's just my phone but the colors are bit washed out or pale in game.

It helps me secure kills on Julia after defending and it allows me to finish off weakened opponents if I got no blue.colorless to destroy. And some colorless with stupidly high res ( Looking at you Felicia/Niles) .

if you want to wait for better banners then come back in like 6 months.

When's this mage gauntlet starting? I lose all my orbs trying to roll a Julia

I'd say now is probably the best time to start. Roll on the Golden week banner, aim to get at least 2 of the 4 focus units, especially Hector.

Hopefully Seliph will spearhead the tank meta when Forts drop.

It's kinda sad she doesn't even get a unique weapon, but then again neither does Sakura right? Why is that? How do they even determine who gets uniques anyways? It can't even be lords cause Femui gets a generic Dark Breath while Mamui gets Yato.

dont stop til nice iv hector or hector and another bigboi focus

Almost done with the meme team. Please don't bully my +Def -Spd Titania.

B skills for Ursula, Cecilia, and Leo? I don't have any Henrys right now so no G Tomebreaker. Also should Titania get Reposition or does Reciprocal Aid has a niche use too?

>implying it isnt just going to be armors with distant counters and Merric

>Seliph
What's the issue with Seliph?

>How
If it's fates then only boys get unique staff.

>tfw got a +spd -def rein just now
So he's not complete shit?

nice cakes. too bad there isn't any red cake to replace Leo.

Is Sol a better skill than bonfire when you've got a -def Hector ?

And if so vantage still worth getting, when hes going to be dancing around the vantage threshold with SoL ?

>Rolling on a less than 5% banner

Hahaha. Never again. Or at least until summer special comes around.

Why do you run double Fortify/hone? Don't you have Goad/Ward Cavalry laying around?

Females cant be heroes or go on adventures, why would they need a unique weapon?

It's called quick riposte my man. 3 cd specials will secure orko. You just need high def (melee)or res (mages)

I'm tempted as fuck to roll for her on the Mage Gauntlet, but I need to save my Orbs for Lex, Lewyn, and Dozla. There's a chance that she'll end up showing up when I wasn't looking for her anyway...

do i play quests on auto move or ...?

>Goad
But you're wearing Ward, sir... Incomplete?

Well healers seem to be an exception so far right? Is there even any unique healer weapon?

Well there's Eirika, Linde, and Lyn for one, maybe others too but I don't remember.

Is there really a difference between QR2 and QR3 cuase the latter is only 5* units and trek

I have a Ward but it's not very useful on a -blade tome heavy team like this. No Goad because Tiny Hands man keep on avoiding me. Well at least Camus will have it I guess.

Are there any other Mage Cav cakes in the series? I want a full cake team desu. Though I don't mind Leo as he's one of the few well-written characters in Fates.

Nope, +Spd has a tiny niche in terms of usefulness (Hone Cav and have him quad other braves like Camilla) but if your Reinhardt is being hit by physical attackers you've done something wrong in terms of positioning, so def is almost an entirely worthless stat.
+Res would almost be useful on him, but only if it comes at the cost of -Def and even then he really doesn't have that much Res so I doubt it'd help him against mages.

Julia, Sanaki, Sharena, Anna

Pheros and Arete.

70% and 80%
figure out yourself

How likely are you going to take a hit from full HP and still remain in QR's 70%-80% HP threshold?

Shit I want Pheros. She has a higher chance of being Red too if she's ever added into the game, hopefully as a GHB unit. Arete is fine too I guess but too bad she's related to Water.

Yeah exactly, I just can't seem to find a pattern at all. All the ones with unique weapons seem to range heavily in how important they are to their games.

I was leveling a Gwendolyn and didnt want her to die

Rath/Reina when

Is it a good idea to put Wings of Mercy on either Ursula or Cecilia? They're the most potent members of the team and I have no idea what to give them for their B slot. Also maybe R Tomebreaker or just the stock Quick Riposte on Leo? What should his Special be? Would've given him Iceberg if he wasn't -Res.

fucking ANY bow knight when? Tired of them tempting me with those guys in the training stratum

I'm at over 200 Orbs, saved for her and Innes.

Do you take damage in arena fights? Or do you just 1HKO everything with bladememes? If you are not taking damage, you won't be using WoM.

>faggots are still going on about heroes
>NO ONE is talking about Echoes at all
Purge /feg/

So he DOES have Goad on him, but you forgot to re-equip it for the screenshot is all. No shame in it, I like the idea of the build; especially since I have a second Hector laying around.

If I give Zephiel some inherited Spur Attack/Speed from someone else, I can feed Hector to him and get both DC and Goad... Tasty.

Thundercock or Linde better blue mage??

>Saving orbs for mage and Celica banners
>Decide to use a few with all the quest orbs they're giving us now
>Fucking Arthur
Why did I even try? a sure way to keep me from rolling is giving me that trash

Wait til the dubbed version comes out, then complain. We're almost there, just wait a little longer...

Is it 3* or 4*?
He has Lancebreaker, you know?

Linde

thundercock, not even a contest

>did arena matches for the night
>literally every team was Ike/Ryoma, Hector, Azura, and Takumi
Easiest time I've ever had, these reddit meta teams are such a joke to beat

then start talking about Echoes, faggot

3*

OR how about you leave instead?

Linde hits harder, but unless you really need that extra firepower, Chad "Smallhands" Thundercock will be more useful. Since he has like 5 effective range if nothing is blocking his way.

Oh well, if he was 4* you could have passed at least the lv2 version

I wouldn't say my last account was shit, but I definitely like my new one more.

Old one had +spd -hp Azura, +atk -res Ninian, +spd -res S Camilla, +atk -hp S Camilla, +spd -atk Elise.

The others had bad IV's or I feathered them (Tiki and Rein x2. Their IV's were only ok)

My first 20 orbs had +spd -res Taco, +def -res Ike, +spd -res Caeda. But I didn't delete the old account and relink mynintendo until the point where the only thing I was missing on my list was Azura.

Reindhart. I fell for the brave memes, the good kind of course. I can't stand not being able to reliably doubling on player phase and not taking damage. 3 Mov, hits res, he's the worse

Reinhardt clearly.

Just did a test run and I barely took any. Though I might run into matches where I might have to take damage.

>It's easy to butcher the AI becuase they move around like retards

Wow, who would have thought.

> Xander has the same problems as Eldigan and isn't durable enough to reliably use Distant Counter
He won't replace Eldigan.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62664919

More like a team of all meta units has awful synergy and is piss easy to demolish with any character
If I fought full flyer or cav teams then it could be challenging but all the retards who think Ryoma+Azura+Hector are invincible is hilarious.

I thought Eldigan was only more durable thanks to Fury?

I fielded a cav defense team last season and got 0 defenses. I am starting to doubt the effectiveness of a full cav defense.