Since hondas are increasingly becomin MEME TAXED, im going ot make the switch to the equivalents to toyota...

Since hondas are increasingly becomin MEME TAXED, im going ot make the switch to the equivalents to toyota, what is the VTec, equivalent on a toyota

Other urls found in this thread:

maine.craigslist.org/cto/d/toyota-corolla-deluxe-mint/6169843426.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No equivalent.

Pay MEME tax

stfu.

>what is the equivalent on a Toyota
Probably the 4AGE 20V Blacktop with ITBs, it also had vvti

Rx7, can pick up a decent fb for 2.5k and they're generally maintained and all that unlike rx8. Lightweight, 50/50 weight, high revving, rwd and pop ups. Otherwise, do early 90s celicas have vvti? Or just the later model ones

VVTLi
to date, the only cars to use it all had the 2ZZ-GE engine.

Get stock first gen corolla xrs. Slap most bolt on b series. Profit?

>what is the VTec, equivalent on a toyota
Really? is google down or something?

Its VVT. At first VTEC was mostly on the valve lift and VVT was just on the timing, but then both took the other and now they work pretty much the same way.

but the toyota "equivalent" is better to begin with

Wrong.

AE82

Panda and stance that shit.

maine.craigslist.org/cto/d/toyota-corolla-deluxe-mint/6169843426.html

Should I?

>maine.craigslist.org/cto/d/toyota-corolla-deluxe-mint/6169843426.html

If it has a 4age talk her down and its great.

VVTLi, enjoy the 3 cars that have it.

It's glorious, too bad it's strapped to a Corolla.

i'm looking on craigslist i can't find any toyota rx7s

buy an 1g mx6 tarbo

>at first vtec was mostly on the valve lift
why the fuck are you trying to inform people of anything with your level of knowledge?

this is the correct answer. there was a one take with a VVTLi corolla a while back, corolla xrs

Daihatsu charade gtti

Ehhh, sort of. VTEC is the only system that literally gives you a street cam and a race cam in the same engine and switches between them on the fly. They didn't introduce variable valve timing until the K-series motors in 2001 and even then it was only on the intake side. At this point we've come far enough with valvetrain tech that VTEC is more of a neat novelty than anything, but in the early 90s it was pretty cool.

Toyota equivalent of VTEC in meme terms has to be TVIS. It's not nearly the same thing but both could be memes.

I thought Civics were still relatively cheap? I was looking on Craigslist the other day and the 3k meme still holds true for the most part

Compare it to an equivalent Mazda, shit is overvalued.

its almost always more expensive and less tunable.

First gen matrix/vibe xrs/gt

only people with non thrashed civics are old people who bought the baae model with sohc
4AGEs are starting to dry up too

Retard

Aaaaaand retard

you can't just slap a turbo, and tell that you've "came far enough with valvetrain tech".
it's a laziest and most cheapass way of getting more power out of your engine

Get a mazda 323