I've been looking at some CLA 45 AMG's and I've come across a couple in my area...

I've been looking at some CLA 45 AMG's and I've come across a couple in my area. One of them that I'm considering is fully loaded but has 60,000 miles on it (100,000kms) what are the risks of getting this high mileage cla45? Ive tried looking for forums with people who have high mileage cla45's but ive literally come across nothing over 25,000 miles

how about get something actually good and not buying babby's first mercedes for nouveau riche trash?

>CLA 45
So you mean, besides the absurd costs associated with maintenance of the car? Timing belt, water pump, standard wear shit that's all gonna cost tons cause it's a Mercedes AMG?

If you're concerned about the cost of maintenance on a benz, you can't afford one

get a c63 instead

Don't bother with a CPO or an extended warranty. AMGs are extremely reliable and on the rare occasion that it does break, it's usually something minor

>fwd
might as well drive a fucking audi

Modern small Mercedes remind me of what pic related is to real laptops

How about you just answer the question and not act like I'm some rich fuck

The keyboard isn't even Qwerty, what the fuck were they thinking?

Too expensive if i want one id want the facelift one not the 2015 model and older
yeah haha real funny you're such a funny memer
its 4matic u fucking potato

>ok freddy, now tell me the alphabet :)

>QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCV-

>NO. INTO THE CORNER WITH YOU

Just get a Bugatti Chiron

u expect me to get a g wagon the fuck?

>fwd-based awd
>Haldex
might as well drive a fucking audi

why?

the w204 is the best looking c class

patrician
facelift w204 is the best interior-wise though, almost Giulia-tier
w205 was a downgrade

>its 4matic u fucking potato
Front wheel drive based 4matic
>Too expensive if i want one id want the facelift one not the 2015 model and older
>not wanting the absolutely based M157

Honestly, I don't know why everbody's ragging on his choice. The CLA45 is perfect for xer from what I've seen.

60k miles on a 2l engine putting out almost 400hp.

eeek.

Not to mention the yearly. If it's a...
2013, 15k/yr
2014, 20k/yr
2015, 30k/yr...

Realistically none of these numbers are ideal

fugly imo idk its just me i like more modern shit
yeah i know 90\10 split on the wheel power but whatever its awd
thats what im afraid of

it's basically driven 25k a year for 4 years but to be honest i wont be driving it more than 9k a year

Go ahead, OP. Make my day.
Can't wait to hear you whining about how it drives like a fucking FWD piece of trash, has shitty build quality and is uncomfortable as fuck.

im currently driving a fwd and ive never had any problems???
I know its uncomfortable I don't mind giving up comfort for perofrmance.

it's not about "having problems", it's about having the pleb experience

Hes a ret. Stop listening to edgy opinions of poorfags and just buy it

W124 was the last real mercedes...
baka at this chintzy hatchback shit

I'm not fully understanding your opinion but alright does it really matter it's a very quick car...

wow they made it look like a fucking lexus
disgusting

w210 was based

no it wasn't

it was. I am very fond of that era. I grew up in this exact car.

Follow the maintenance schedule and check the internet for problems that the engine/transmission/etc.. can have. Hopefully you do your own maintenance. Or you have real dough. Its a modern Mercedes. Most brands have gone with the disposable car idea recently..

It started the worst design meme in the history of MB and it was the first of the dark age of quality with wiring harnesses that dissolve and shit. It was also horribly outdated even when it was just launched.
>center console mounted window controls

four eyes chrysler hasnt aged well at all lmao it just looks cheap compared to the W124

W124 is absolutely timeless design

>what you wish you grew up in

Just get a C class so you don't have to be cucked by FWD.

Really isn't that bad although you want to buy the Mercedes Mercedes parts because a lot of other parts won't fit. Disposable car idea isn't even recent it happened with OBDII.

it was ugly and outdated from the get go
also it was the first E class that wasn't overbuilt and made with longevity in mind. In the W124 you could change the lens instead of the whole headlight, for example.

OP, dont listen to all those busdrivers with muh 90s and muh early 2000s Mercs.
Im a germanfag whos also looking for a CLA45 AMG.

If you know what you will get, this car is awesome. It really is an entry class Merc, so dont expect much legroom in the rear or the interior luxury of an S class. But what it does, it does good. The 2 litre engine destroys every american muscle, while being very fuel efficent. Also, you get one of the finest exterior car designs (yes, this is purely my own opinion). And its still a Merc, so you get a well made interior as well.
All in all, its a perfect entry level sports car with very high quality in every department. A very good daily driver, which can also outperform all shitboxes which are so praised on Veeky Forums. If you can live without the muh V8 meme and like the 2 litre DSG farts, go get it.

>And its still a Merc, so you get a well made interior as well.
top kek