Family bath time edition

>Coming soon:
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-fact-sheet-screenshots

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62673980
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62665432
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62644156
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62332471
weibo.com/2169811443/F1941AyjY?type=comment#_rnd1493697423142
weibo.com/u/2169811443?refer_flag=1001030101_&is_hot=1#_rnd1493697548351
imgur.com/0gdp1iG
strawpoll.me/12877553
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I get confused every time we actually manage to make it to a new thread

Stop reminding me of what we lost, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

Why is Goku just chilling there?

cute

Bort so grumpy

xth for Uchiha son.

Apparently the new Sakura fig a proto maybe will be shown during MH's expo this month on the 27

Neat.

Did we ever hear back from doujin-buyer user?

still here, just busy with stuff and being lazy
and playing vidya
recently bought Digimon Cyber Sluts and Next 0rder

cool.
what vidya?

Sounds ace.

I also got new doujin to buy
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62673980
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62665432
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62644156
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62332471

Digimon Cyber Sleuth and Digimon World Next 0rder
also can't wait for Tekken 7

>i will never make out with Hina and grope her sweet breasts
Why live?

They'll be great.
What'll happen once you've bought them?

either I'm too lazy to scan them until 4 months later or UTL, another guy not in this general scan them and sends them to TL user
I think I should scan one doujin tomorrow, can't promise anything though

>10

This is why /a/ thinks we're faggots.

Naruto Animation Book
Can you Translate this one TL user

>"I wish dad didn't have a boner"

Where'd those tits come from?

prolly sunahara as guest artist

I need this book

heh, poor kid

kek

Fujos think otherwise

It's a note by the animator.
>I've gotten a lot from this work. Thank you, Naruto.

Himawari is CUTE

> the 'popular' families are out and about without a care in the world
> meanwhile, Iwabe is probably at home getting beaten by a drunken father who's yelling about how he used to be such a great ninja and throwing shuriken around

It's good to be king.

> boruto has FIVE fucking burgers on his plate
Fucking hell, maybe Hinata was fucking Chouji on the side

Six. There's an empty wrapper on the table.

Don't forget, Hinata could put 'em away like no one else.

actually hinata can eat 72 cup of ramen at once with ease

But can she eat 72 loads of my cum

You mean bowls. Those are even large than cups.

I've never understood this. Sasuke is the antithesis to everything that Naruto is. That's like the central theme to not only their relationship, but most of the series.

Even in RtN where literally everything is ass-backwards and about-face, Hinata doesn't like Sasuke.

SasuHina is literally just NSfags who need to pair the spares. There's nothing else to it.

That's how I knew NS would never come to pass. What would the point of Hinata be if it did?

How did Salad manage to survive all those years being raised by Sakura with her sanity intact? Did Madara have something to do with it?

She might be paired with a random hyuuga maybe.

I don't know if you've heard but madara is dead, user. He's not doing much of anything at all.

But that doesn't make any fucking sense from a narrative perspective. That's not how you assemble a story.

I would not be surprised if Madara having the Juubi sealed inside him allowed him to occasionally travel to the material world, probably to comfort and influence his descendant

Hey it's stupid fan logic. Not saying it made any sense.

Shino, I guess

There is only one random Hyuuga that Hinata should end up with.

So hold up, we got Waniko's reason in , but what's Fugetsu's? He wants someone to do stuff for him so he can be lazier?

This is the sort of thing that separates writers from readers. If you think the answer is as simple as giving Hinata someone else to love, you don't know how to put together a story. Likewise, for as shitty as SasuSaku ended up being, the answer to fixing it isn't for Sakura to get over Sasuke (unless you start it REALLY early on), it's for Sakura to express some agency in Sasuke's journey.

Yeah that's probably it. He knows Waniko will protect him, and can pretty much carry him in a fight, so he can take it easy.

That and the ass was fat.

Do you guys ever talk about the game?

Occasionally. We've pretty much discussed every aspect of it already so there's not much left to say unless someone new comes who hasn't talked about it and has something new to say or something old to say, it's not a very deep game. What did you want to discuss?

Jesus fucking Christ, no.

Aside from the memes, Madara might be one of the worst characters in the series, since not only did he have an extremely convuleted and idiotic plan, but he also completely broke any sense of scale the War Arc had, because he spammed OP techs left and right, and defeated any opponent he faced off against, including all the Bijuu working together.

The fact that he gives a complete fuck-you to the cluster fuck that was War-arc Naruto is what makes Maddie so great, user. Why do you hate him?

I agree, he completely and utterly destroyed the lore
How can 1st and 2nd hokage die to nobodies in random battles while this same guy can kill entire armies?

Which Susanoo had the best design? For me, its Sasuke's

Frogs vs sneks, who wins?

I don't think it's anything about their actual characters. More just a thematic connection or color scheme working well, though I've never seen a genuine shipper.

I dunno. I expected NH and found NS unlikely (and not to my tastes) but I've read the occasional SH lemon.

Hard to say. Outside of color they basically looked the same. I'll say Itachi's.

1 vs 1, teams? Manda seemed to have a good advantage against Gamabunta, and Manda 2 was even stronger.

Trips don't lie, Fugetsu is an ass man, and lets his girlfriend do all the heavy lifting for him.

Sounds like my kind of person

Meant for Fug I'm tired

Is TL-user around? I have a few things I'd like him to translate.
>weibo.com/2169811443/F1941AyjY?type=comment#_rnd1493697423142
Which comes from this weibo account, which is chock full of Boruto interviews and other things.
>weibo.com/u/2169811443?refer_flag=1001030101_&is_hot=1#_rnd1493697548351

In the first link is a detailed account of spoilers from the Boruto novel which will be covered in episodes 5 and 6 of the anime.

I fixed this drawing up a tiny bit. Anyone have an opinion on the swimsuit? Should I change it? Any recommendations?

And what should the other members of job squad wear for the beach episode?

Do a nude version and upload it to imgur.

Speaking of changes, would you guys be more interested if I changed the summary style? Greentext or somethin?

>10

I find it a bit weird how visible her right hairpussy is at the angle we're lookng at but other than that it looks great.

As for the other team members, Fugetsu shoulf probably wear shorts, Arata should wear an old 1920's style bathing suit and Renya should wear a banana hammock or skinny dip.

So what you are saying is that Kishimoto is no writer, either?

You basically mirrored mine and Bink's thoughts on who should wear what. Spooky.

Nothing confusing 'bout it. We are a stubborn bunch.

You're lucky I don't feel like doing any more work tonight. Have a very low effort edit.

imgur.com/0gdp1iG

You know, I noticed that it looked weird after I finished. Maybe her arm's just pushing it at a weird angle maybe. I'll do better next time.

Could you post an image of what exactly you picture for 1920's style?

Yeah I also imagined Arata in something modest too, but more like pic related, regular trunks with a rash guard type shirt on top. But yes the guesses for Fugetsu and Renya were spot on.

Since you wanks ruined the last one by having like 18 people saying "Yeah I'm a player, haha"

strawpoll.me/12877553

So is there some reason someone is spamming votes to both sides? I don't really get it. Just hiding the results? Why not spam votes for no if you hate the game or yes if you like it?

Definitely am. I've been working on a mock character for a few months just for fun whenever I get bored. I know I'll never get to play but it's still a pretty cool idea and you've put a lot of work into your campaign so far it seems. I like the ideas and the character sheet you put out there a while back helped me get interested in DND, so thanks.

because an honest result won't really matter for squat

Well hey, that's one real person.

> I've been working on a mock character for a few months just for fun whenever I get bored
Are you the guy I spoke to on Roll20 a while ago about a character?

> I know I'll never get to play
Not in this campaign, but maybe in a different one. I've said before I don't really want to run a straight sequel to the current one straight away, I'd like to try a different era or setting. Maybe you'll get into that, if you're still around in the thread.

But yeah dude no worries. I started the game purely to get people to have fun and try something new. I'll be posting a lot about the next campaign before I actually run it, so you'll have ample time to put your name down.

It'll help my curiosity, more than anything else.

I'm not going to stop just because some people hate it though, no. But if I got maybe one Yes and way more No's, I would've either stopped most of the summaries, or made them very short greentexts here and there.

But since it's all over the place, I guess I'll just keep going as I have been, since I dunno what the real ratio is.

That's pretty decent effort my dude. Thanks.

Yeah, that's me. Still trying to keep the special snowflake features to a minimum but it's a little tough because there's so many fun ideas haha. Just not sure about the numbers, or how much you're allowed to "create" because it's a shinobi type not very well elaborated on in the manga/anime, filler included. I'll definitely keep an eye open though.

If we ever get to the campaign, we can look over the rules then and tweak what we need to.

True

Is there any fucking way to turn off the voice com in NSUNS4? I can't deal with this shit.

I don't think so. People were asked ages ago, and after however many patches and updates, there's still no way to do it.

What? This is bs, I can't play like this. There should at least be a volume slider.

Is there any tier list with all characters?

Don't sexualize the sunflower

Dont forget the benis

How much younger is Himwari than Bort?

Welp
Looks like this game will last another decade
Rip chance to play it i guess

I don't think it's been specified yet

Seconding this, make a futa version

>Futa
>Not straight up trap
ygsiu

>tits like that
>trap
Okay buddy

I think he's asking to take the tits away and make her a trap

What he said

This first campaign will probably last at least another year, give or take, if I had to guess.

Hope there is still people to play with by then...

But you can't impregnate the traps user...

It honestly be very cool if it was revealed that Ootsusukis were running from something. Something much more powerful than them, with possibly the ability to neutralize their abilities. The Wood Style to the Ootsusuki's Tailed Beats. Is there any precedent in Japanese mythology for this?