pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>News
FNN 14: ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-14
Glitch in the Frontier trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=JKiuY3Ocwzo
Full Glitch in the Frontier patch notes including the quiet stuff: i.imgur.com/iHn1mOf.png

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/5979220662
mega.nz/#!wgQhhBqK!snbPqnYsd9BXkwHZVL-FYJR1p3N2gCiK856IcbcitUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope you are having a good day, /tfg/.

I hope YOU are having a good day, user.

No YOU

How do you pull out of a hard tilt, /tfg/?

Best boy coming through.

take a break

Go do something else for a while.

fap to momma Briggs

use the l-star

do something else. I got tilted bad last night

Play some comfy singleplayer games, like Spyro 1 or Tetris
If I'm still rational, I'll go hunt some monsters in Generations.

Reddit get out!

Calm down man. It's only pcmr and they're pretty based.

tryhard faggots the lot of them

Get the fuck out

I'm going to go ahead and make the complaint the melee is leagues worse on pc then it is ps4

everyones got magnetic boots that can close a 20+ foot gap with ease apparently

this is ridiculous

reee don't use my oc to shill for reddit you faggot

>tfw you make space hitler happy with a triple kill

mein fuhrer

post yfw its a 3 titans camp with a-wall episode.

>you take the red pill, you get more than 16 brain cells.

>you take the blue pill, you stand out in the open on glitch with the devotion and cloak just fucking spraying at people

Fucking
Leave now, it's literally (literally!) Reddit

a few matches in to playing on pc from ps4

have an mmo mouse, mapped crouch to 1 and grapple hook to 2, works pretty damn well

don't have many projectile weapons though, been using lstar until I get my memestiff and coldwar back

Don't be a little bitch and get mad at a video game in the first place.

Why doesn't Titanfall 2 (A game I thought would be huge streamer bait) have a presence on Twitch? I'm guessing most TF2 content is on Youtube.
I'm surprised Bloodborne has as many streams as it does for such an old game.

How do I kill FUCKING NORTHSTARS as a pilot

Why would it be streamer bait over any other FPS?

Anti-Titan weapon, jump around a lot.

Archer or cloak up

>when the game takes pity on you

cuz its fuggin' cool and can pull off sick nasty montages?
projection on my part as I find robbits and fps really cool

Archer does nothing they are too fast and shoot you as soon as they see you locking

I'm going to try charge rifle

blue, so i get kills from wanna be fasts

Because casuals would have a hard time following any good/fast streamer
And streamers are to casual for game that takes skill

Bully them with thunderbolt

I'm glad whatever streamers we have are bretty gud at the game. The skill filter is too stronk.

because nobody bought it and it's not as popular as Call of Duty or Battlefield, so streamers won't play it for fear of losing potential viewers

>level 4 gets second place
Was anyone else even trying?

r201 slow with pad

but titanfall is my go to turn your brain off run and gun casual game I play when I'm tilting in other games???

Titanfall can be stressful as fuck at times.

but there's no competitive mode, any game you go into 90% of the time is pubstomping? or at the very least a 1v1 with that other guy on their team who isn't a giga shitter

theres no ranking system so that helps

even casual garbage like overwatch has rankings and it puts a layer of stress over everything for no reason

I swear they made Sarah uglier in TF2

I finally got it to 1k kills
It's alot more consistent too thanks to the patch.

This is TF1 Sarah.

Posting a few from my gaymes today before I start my take-home electronics fabrication final...

Tried the kraber out today for an actual length of time and DAMN do the kills I (am sometimes, rarely, by the grace of God able to) get with it feel GUD

I have this:
jump - space
hold to crouch - ctrl
sprint - shift
q - tactical (fine for all of them but pulse blade)

I can easily press both ctrl and shift with my pinky, letting me use all the other movement buttons and keep all the attack buttons on my mouse. Depends on the keyboard, but mine has huge keys.

bad campers are hated because they make their team weak, give free kills, are no fun to team with. Good campers are hated because they constantly spawn kill or control the middle of the map so that you can't go fast until they're all dead.

Spawns are absolutely fucked on most maps. Hell you just saw Ethereal get spawn killed by a reaper warpfall in that vid. Hide on a sloped roof and get 12 kills, then the spawn point moves, rise and repeat. An experieced player knows where to look for spawn campers, but that may not make up for the countless frags he gets. Even good players can not do much about being satcheled the moment they appear. The best advice I can give is to IMMEDIATELY stim or phase shift when you spawn, or failing that, boost slide. At least do something.

Did you know that using splitter shot drains ion energy? It can run out pretty fast.

Also more evac ship shenanigans

And this is TF2 Sarah.

Five years can do a fair bit, it seems.

J U S T
U
S
T

nigga reload

put em in fuckin orbit lmfao

>sitting on friendly tone with amped EPG
>just melt every single enemy titan

Getting F3 salty is great
He starts off with tone alternator and calls me a ronin queer while he just eats my shotgun.
Then switches to ronin and I still make him eat it with only a 1/3 of health left from before

>scope
>on the memestiff
heathen

why is she so red?

I'm sad there are no more camos to unlock on Northstar

Sunburns?

>new to the game
>trying to figure out how to go fast and shoot, mostly just dying
>while grappling around somehow rodeo 2 titans in a row

who the fuck is tokbeats

wheres his fucking house

Are you trying to give them kissi?

but they arent that great

I swear it's just her complexion and makeup. Face looks the same, but it's shaded weirdly.

shift97 while spamming cooked nades, yeah he's a real cunt

for some reason all the character portraits on the old version of official website had a really aggressive blue/red filter

hows the newest patch? i got kinda bored toward the end of livefire. has balance to whatever in recent patches changed the gameplay much?

radiation burns from nuking demeter

I do it also 2, as well

Why does my mouse sensitivity feel tied to framerate somewhat? Like, my mouse aim actually moves at a different speed at 100 fps and 80fps, not just a different amount of smoothness which would be normally. I play many FPS games and titanfall 2 is the only game this happens in.

There's definitely less tones/ a wider variety of titans on the field now. Though it's been shifting to favour Ion now

So is cooking nades the hot new member for tryhards?

What does /tfg/ think of the updates to the Mastiff? I miss the big-ass reticle.it doesn't feel as quite as solid to land a kill still damn fine work,though with any longer.

I managed to grab the Pilot Helmet and all its goodies for relatively cheap on Craigslist a few days ago, and it just arrived. If there's any of you that want a look at it I'll be lurking for a few hours.

>Ion has always been bae
>more people are using her than before
>Ion will become FotM again
>Ion'll get nerfed
HOW ABOUT NOT MAKING ME WANT THE TONE META COME BACK IS THAT AN OPTION?

How much you pay for the helmet, firstly

Seeing Northstar being the new flavour of the month after her buff was pretty funny. Dashing around and sniping targets everywhere, then every pilot remembers she has no defense against AT weapons.

For those who suffer from lag spikes, check this out, there's a chance it might help

us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/5979220662

ancient fps tactic, i'm surprised I don't see more of it

$120.00. I haven't splurged for a good while and I start a new job in a few weeks.

it always has been since titanfall 1, i imagine some reddit just recently popularized it or something.

>literally counter strike deathmatch
why

Wanted to see what the jap audio was like, but I keep getting this error, any help? googling the error is getting me nowhere

>Titan brawl won
Aww yiss. Glad to see some emphasis on Titans.

I wanted to go through Iron LTS so we could save Titan Brawl and Marked for Death last.

You have to wait for the mod to get updated

I really hope MfD stays as a standard mode. That shit was lit

Well I guess I'll wait for that then, thanks

mega.nz/#!wgQhhBqK!snbPqnYsd9BXkwHZVL-FYJR1p3N2gCiK856IcbcitUI

>when someone is literally right in front of you and just miss anyway with the mastiff multiple times

LET ME JUST TURN IT ON MYSELF

OH WAIT I PROBABLY WOULDNT DIE AND WOULD JUST TAKE 90% DAMAGE FOR NO REASON

redpill me on volt

would I be a shitter for using it
it looks cool

Only if you use a white camo Holo pilot with it

The Volt is an SMG, which inherently makes it pretty strong. That said, it's had a long fall from grace. It's still very accurate from the hip, but its damage is ass now compared to other similar guns.

You would've been a shitter if you played it in the first few months, but now, I think people will let you get away with it.

super accurate smg with shit damage

all hitscan shit is fairly accurate anyway, so that means volt just sucks

so it's in line with how smgs should be then

I didn't use it when it was the shitter weapon. Right now it seems like the weakest of the smgs. Anybody who gives you shit for it probably doesn't know what they're talking about

all smg's should be like pre-buff r97. wild spread, takes about 5-6 shots to kill, but has a really high rate of fire.

i feel like they'll never balance smg's because they want baddies to always have a crutch to fall back on.

what the fuck is going on with my ping

>why do i have poor connection to servers on different landmasses
scroll up

no i mean the -1 in Oregon

You should pretty obviously use one of the datacenters to which you have negative ping.