Previous Thread

>>>NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLPNXOWhE7Q
youtu.be/wakkvcX8RMU
bf1stats.com/pc/mountaiindrew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for girls can love girls

I just unlocked the Selb 1906 sniper. I didn't think there was a point to it over the Mondragon, but I kinda like the faster firing speed. Need a bit more time to see if I like it. Anyone else tried it yet?

It's the best medic rifle if you want to delete one dude at 40m+, anything less than that is Auto8 .35 territory

Yeah, I'm basically deciding if I want to replace the mondragon which was my long distance medic one like you said. Autoloader extended for close range is my favorite.

>I'm basically deciding if I want to replace the mondragon

To be honest, no

None of the 5 shot SLRs besides maybe the RSC (and even that is awful) shouldn't be seriously used, because despite having fantastic 1v1 potential, BF1 isn't a 1v1 game

Seems alright with a scope on it for larger maps. But then again, the Mondragon having double the ammo also makes it better to just go nuts in case someone closes in. Probably right, though. 5 shot is only good for bolt action where you can kill in 1-2 hits.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLPNXOWhE7Q

When will this be updated to BF1 planes?

>tfw BF: Anime, never

big dog in battlefield when???

HHNNNNNGGG SAUCE PLEASE IMMA BOUT TO LOSE IT

Support gadget?

>mobile ammo crate that automatically walks towards teammates with low ammo
>can also just be loaded with c4 instead

would be fun

sequel when?

In about 10 years because we are back to WW1/2 shooters

JUST

you suppressed the fuck out of him

Threadly reminder.

In the platoon section, please edit in that the platoons are capped to 100, so if anyone else needs a spot, try applying to the second platoon.

What's everyone's optical sight preferences? I like
>Cirle for SMGs, mostly just the MP18
>Cross for most carbines/marksmans/'sniper' SLRs
>T for LMGs
If I'm doing it wrong let me know now

Ring is the worst.

I was just killed by a jihad jeep (motorcycle). It has made it to the west, at least on xbox anyway.

Noted, what do you prefer? Trying to improve my performance so I can keep up with the platoon.

Martini Sniper worth dick or is it just a meme gun? Working to unlock it anyway, I want everything in the game.

I go with dot all around.

I'm not a huge fan of optical sights in general, and dot is the most minimalistic.

I did one yesterday tBh

Should we call those Allahu Akbikes?

I got one yesterday. It was a horse, not a tank though, and since I didn't expect the horse to set it off I didn't bail, so I got blown up with it.

Still, first kill after a couple days of trying, so I'm happy. I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of how fast to ram the bike into the crates to land the mines properly.

I'd call it the old Bedouin Boxcar, to be honest.

It looks like you're trying to deliver pizza if you use a motorcycle.

Allah's pizza delivery. In under 30 minutes or your next suicide bombing is free.

Just anything but ring.

It doesn't indicate the centre very well and the hitmarkers will overlap with it.

just don't use optical sights versions, they are honestly the worst type of the guns.

youtu.be/wakkvcX8RMU

AA for my Lewis. We make a great team.

Yeah I did kinda notice they suck, I'll just admit I've been getting a lot of mileage out of the Carbines and the MP18

Legion of Sacred Unity is the worst fucking medal in the game.

Even with a friend and communicating the entire time it took 2 hours of extraordinary frustration just to finish the first squad suppression assists.

I really do love being killed by the fucking hellriegal for 80% of my fucking deaths

Thoughts guise?

The huot and the carbine snipers actually get good mileage out of the optical sight

And also it's randomly not counting my progress
>get a squad assist counts as kill
>counter pops up
>0/5

Fuck DICE.

>finally unlocked the rabblerouser

holy hell this thing

The fucking leafs need to apologize for this piece of shit in BF1

Neat

>piece of shit

>most accurate gun in the game

>this accuracy puts its mid range kill times above just about every other gun in the game

If you are worried about cqc just unzip the bulldog on people. Personally even though I feel it's perfectly balanced I wouldn't say no to a bump up to 17.5 damage per shot minimum so that it gets a long range 6 shot on centre mass.

>ping always sits around 102
>huge delay before anything I shoot registers it ever since the new update
>scout is unplayable now
>up close is spray and maybe you'll trade instead of just losing
Ruined game I want a refund

It's not the CQC that's a problem, the Benet-Mercie exists and I love using that

Shit velocity, shit mag capacity, absolute worst minimum damage is what makes the leaf gun so frustrating to use. If they tweaked any of those, then it would actually be a strong contender with the Benet-Mercie for mid to long range, which I assume is the niche DICE wants the Huot to occupy

thank god

she looks like marion le pen (marine's niece)
fuck macron

rsc optical is great tho. love sniping people with that thing.

at this rate between 2020 and 2025

Actually got Legion of Sacred Unity done.

My friend is a fucking saint for putting up with that bullshit.

i wish i could stomach playing that shit class long enough to unlock that shit weapon just so i could try it

irl it shoots 303 british, same round as smle
It's not our fault that the swedes don't know shit about gun damage

mfw going 45-12 on argonne with 12g automatic tickler

>mfw going 62-1 on argonne with model10a hunter

>mfw going 6,000,000 - 1 with gas

hehe we all posting things that have never happened?

Does anyone else only use the Automatico to generate tears from bad players who can't position themselves properly? Only thing that keeps me playing this game.

keep telling yourself that you're not just using it as a crutch because you aren't good

I'm in the top 3% of every other game I play, 1% in some. Playing Casualside for salt mining is literally the only reason I still have Origin installed. Bad players are the ones who don't use what's available to them because of "muh crutch".

Casualfield*

>I use the Automatico because I'm good
>other people use other guns because they are bad
you and I both know you don't believe that

>Can kill other people with any other gun in the game easily
>Can kill more people with the Automatico even more easily
Are you serious? Why wouldn't I use the Automatico?

Any one on Xbox wanna play

I really, really like the model 10-a hunter

@175631587
not impressed desu

>tfw doing infinetly better with the lebel on fort and proving it instead of telling everyone that i did the thing with no proof

>posting this unimpressive shit two threads in a row
kys

>ps4
LMAO

Post a K/D above 2.5 or even 2 and maybe I wont disregard you as some other retard.

Not him btw

bf1stats.com/pc/mountaiindrew

>Posts about abusing the autistico
>Profile has barely 150 kills with any variants not even a majority

K post your real profile

fite me fagit

I just recently started using it, bite me

Thank god the PS4 platoon finally changed its shit tier emblem

tys literally no one cares you gigantic autist

This, le wolf pack was gay. Wanna play :^)

I totally believe you my dude :^)
Nice broofs

[quote="175632803"]fite me fagit[/quote]

wow you posted that other webm that still is equally unimpressive!

What region are you?

Sorry your stats aren't good

no shitter autists that only play babby game with shit skillfloor in true freefg platoon :^)

go play overmeme

while you were worrying about k/d
i studied the blade
while you stayed out late farming vehicle kills
i mastered the stabchain

you too?

Region user? US

[quote="175633462"] this desu grandmemester in a game that nobody wants to play with you anymore [/quote]

/whisper 175633462
dude multiple platoons lmao

Are we suppose to be impressed by SKILL gun? If you did that with the 12 auto, maybe.

WHY CANT I HAVE MY OWN SEKRIT CLUB BUT FREE GETS THEIR OWN CUM CAROUSEL WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no I just said I really, really liked it and I posted a couple of webms of me using it

Wow dude thanks for sharing!

It's things like this that shows what a inclusive place /bfg/ really is! Being able to talk about how you really like a gun and posting footage of you using it is what /bfg/ is really all about!

i like pointy things

what is that FOV man

you've inspired me to repost some of my classic, must see to believe webms ;)

max

what happens if 2 people bayonet charge into each other

>playing any map with vegetation
>random leaves falling everywhere make me paranoid
>constantly think leaves are airplanes or grenades dropping down to end me.