ITT: Veeky Forums in the 1920s

ITT: Veeky Forums in the 1920s.

Veeky Forums wouldn't drive. They would be too poor to afford cars back them. Also all cars back then were basically crossovers. The sedan as we know it really wasn't a thing until the 1950s

this

we would just badmouth car manufacturers in the back room of a tavern somewhere
1920's shitposting

t.trollyriders

Tavern? The tram would be more likely

Should have made it Postwar Veeky Forums instead, OP.

>Veeky Forums circa 1949
>benchracing the amazing new Rocket V8 and shitting on flathead faggots

calling car drivers cucks as they go by

perfect

>Implying trolley riding isn't the superior mode of transport
When will you horse and buggy subhumans learn?

These cars...
They ALL LOOK THE SAME!
Bring back the horses!

Actually I'm giving the majority here a big bump up. 1920s Veeky Forums would literally be like the only ones not doing well in the 1920s. Likely sitting in allyways too poor to afford a token for the trolly. Likely in the lower 30s, unmarried and without gainful employment. Just sitting around all day smoking rollie cigarettes, drinking cheap liquor and bitching about how industrious the city has gotten and how everyone needs to go back to horses and walking

>1949
>Chevy still doesn't offer a V8
kek, when will GM fangirls learn
>inb4 just buy a Model A for $300

Have some modesty, thots!

Im jelly as fuck that I didnt live in the early 1900s. Jelly as fuck.

>1920s
>Driving a Stutz
Mercerfellows, were are we at?

Me too user. I really want to live in the period of 1800s or 1900s begining. Something about that period of time tells me it was comfy. I know there were a shit ton of wars back then but I like that period.

got this for $150 on the town market what do you think

>his cart doesn’t even have a horse
>serves him right

Guys, whats the best automobile to pick up dames with?

Being worser you fucking lilly blue blood ponce.

You fucking car fags scaring my horses, End this bullshit trend and stop using them.

The Baker my good fellow. It's quiet as a mouse pissin on a piece of cotton, she doesn't have to get out and crank it (lol women starting an auto) and you can let her work the rudder if you know what I mean, fella.

Veeky Forums wouldn't drive. They would be too poor to afford cars.

Some things never change.

>the wat sticker

>go to the local drugstore to get a shake and fries
>witness this
>what do?

Automobiles are for niggers why not just use your legs? Car owners are status seeking faggots enjoy going slower than my donkey cart

>cuts you in the bread line

being born in 1945 would have been GOAT. Perfect time for cars pham, and long before the cultural rape that we see today.

>being a boomer

>not even being able to afford a stripped down Model T

What are you, poorfags?

Proving Veeky Forums would literally be the under class that is unwilling to get into the future. Its so pleasing to know some of you people actually exist in the job market/world and how easy it is to just have you guys as competition is fucking amazing. Holy shit life is good..you literally took yourself out of the fucking game

how can horsecucks even compete? Don't they see that the automobile is clearly the superior form of transportation? Sure, range is shit, but they are more efficient, better for the environment, they don't shit everywhere, and they don't smell like poop.

Fuck off wagon riders, you'll never experience the true FEEL of riding like you can with a horse.

Hey guys, I just put all my money in on this stock exchange thing and made bank? What should I buy before I reinvest it all?

>cars more efficient than horse

What are you from the future lad? This is 1920.

>being alive to see the decline of western civilization

No thanks. I'll take the 1890s.

More like $30.

I would shoop up a Blitzen Benz vs Beast of Turin laptime image but I doubt it would be worth the effort.

>why can't v-4s compete?

Alright, gentlemen. Serious question. Are wooden spokes a meme? I know steel is more durable, but wooden is so much cheaper and easier to mod or replace if need be.

>you'll never experience the true FEEL of riding like you can with a horse.
fuck off grandpa. We Indian now.
Remember when the British insulted American motorcycles, so Indian sent 3 bikes to compete in the Isle of Man TT race? They took first, second and third.
All hail Indian. May they never go out of business

>Chevy
you are like a little baby
watch this

slow piece of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1923 Maxwell Club Sedan with a couple of simple mods:

>$300
Stop being poor, peasant!

(hey dipshit. That didn't come out until the late 1940s. We 1920s now)

fixed that for you

>horsefaggots can't compare
>horsefaggots complain to trainfaggots
>TRAINFAGGOTS CAN'T COMPARE
Veeky ForumsLDS STRONK
COME AT ME

>post it replies to literally says 1949

I just bought lithograph related; a Packard Twin-Six. Twelve cylinders, 424 Cubic Inches, and a hearty 90 horsepower.

I have more power than your entire stable and three times the cylinders of your Fords.

I was going to get a Rolls Royce, but the engine paled in comparison and everybody knows that American cars are the best the world over; with Packard being the top of the pantheon.

Horse manual is truly for real men. Automatic working car drivers need too leave

>horses dont all look the same

What is the best first car and why is it a 0.3k model t?

Reported for racism

>Just sitting around all day smoking rollie cigarettes, drinking cheap liquor and bitching about how industrious the city has gotten and how everyone needs to go back to horses and walking
Fuck, you make it sound like all of Veeky Forums are crust punk kids or something

I bet you voted for Eugene V. Debs, too, didn't you?

>he doesn't have wheel steering

pleb

Back in my day, you didn't even walk! You hired two poor blokes to carry you over the mud and filth of the poor. Can't have my cloak sullied, now can I?

>tfw cant have negroes pulling my cart anymore
Tis a bad feeling lads

I couldn't imagine living in an era in which I get progressively more interested and excited about new cars as I grow older and they improve.

You would want to be born in 1910's so you can finally see the zenith of automotive technology when you die in the 90's.

Assuming you don't die in WWII that is.

Why do Amerifats insist on driving pig iron landbarges like the Model A just to visit the fishmonger or bakery? An Austin 7 is literally all the car you need.

>inb4 hurrr durrr 10.5hp is not enough

Shut the fuck up, literally nobody needs to go over 37mph

>mfw yuropoors still using hand crank starters

You faggots and your positive grounds and right hand drive. We tried it and chose the infinitely superior left hand drive.

>$3c

>yuropoors

We literally own half of the world

>mfw Europeans invented the cars like everything else relevant

>GET OUT OF THE WAY AMERINIGGERS
>honk honk

After 1987, there hasn't been a vehicle produced that I legitimately enjoy. I'd have liked to have been born in 1900; that way, assuming I die at 100, I could be the old man driving everywhere in a 1987 Grand National GNX until I die.

Agreed, the human body isn't meant to go over 45mph. Don't even get me started on airplanes, simply a toy.

God I hate n*gger drivers.

Well I guess it's hard to drive while sitting in the back seat

Land coons don't compare to my flying car. You scallywags.

Underrated post.

1920: a negro was observed in a workman's garment. Was it really all that bad for them then?

Excuse me but I would like to bugger a Duesenberg

>merchants

Veeky Forums - Teamster General - Horse count thread

>Two, Four, or Six horses

Combustioncucks BTFO

Commit yourself to an asylum, you sodomite. Dusenbergs are the lord's gift to man and not to be sullied in such a fashion.

May I present to you, my beloved Model A
featuring an imported JDM removable steering wheel alongside a custom made touring spoiler.

thats not a model a

>only 6 horsepower
Lmao. Good luck beating my 10 horse team on track day, faggot.

>wasting this much hay for the same pulling power as 4 thoroughbred Clydesdales

Begone, you naïve sodomite.

>6hp
>horse peak power is 15 hp, 1hp is average over 4 hour mine workshift
>150hp

combustion cucks truly btfo

>1906
>still using gasoline

>6 x 15 is 150

Nice math skills ya got there

Wrong board, frogposter, back to /b/ with you.