>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/jcmvxb
pastebin.com/75fzM5te
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18669/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waifu butts

>Create a "hardcore" survival mode
>END has no influence on whether you get sick or not when you are eligible to catch a disease.

dont forget the great Midwest no mans land that neither company wants to touch

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc

that link doesn't exist

>building a house for my settlers
>one walks up and gives this judgemental look at my prgress
>delete it all and start over

next Fallout should be made by Obsidian and set in Chicago
the BoS from tactics degenerated into raider, a new faction in the North, the Kingdom of Quebec, and the Great Khans in the west

>the BoS from tactics degenerated into raider, a new faction in the North, the Kingdom of Quebec, and the Great Khans in the west
This is stupid as fuck m8

>made by Obsidian
never gonna happen
>tactics bos
>ever mentioned in anything else than passing
>khans in the west
that would be huge and not possible with how these games work

>great khans that far east
can we stop having factions be all over the united states. holy fuck the brotherhood and enclave being as spread out as they are is stupid, now you want the khans to occupy half the united states too?

resilience to takedowns

>Vicious Wastes
>Uploaded at 1:34, 11 Aug 2014
>326 Endorsements

>JSUE
>Uploaded at 10:51, 26 Mar 2016
>808 Endorsements

Feels good to be in the right side of history

they're both shit

Wolfgang recognizes waifu butts.

>Fallout 4;18,489 Files;198.46m DLs;2015
>Fallout New Vegas;17,994 Files;175.78m DLs;2010
Feels good to be in the right side of history

how come all these mods still haven't fixed fallout 4 ?

>project nevada or mmue is good

thats what you get for using that fags links instead of mine

instead of retardidly spending 100 hours reuploading gigabytes worth of shit, i just link directly to the source they post
what are they gonna do? spend 100s more hours uploading?

>implying any overhaul mods are good

I had an idea for an FO4 perk.

Strong Back, rank 4. instead of fast travel, since you don't get that in survival anyway, it makes it so that armor you equip doesn't count against your carry weight.

Think it's too broken?

>i play with vanilla values
literally end yourself by drinking bleach

Power Armor weighs a ton on it's own, but weighs nothing once you slap the pieces on a frame.

Most regular armor weighs piss all compared to PA. I don't think it'd be broken to have that as a perk.

Kind of my thinking as well. You can be a PA character and run around picking up everything with 300-400 carry weight and only your guns, ammo, and food (like 100lbs in total) holding you down. If you want to run with Heavy armor, you're going to be at a 200lb handicap and you don't get the benefit of having 11 STR for free.

Then there's the weird catch-22 where if you're going to be a PA character you're probably already running a high-STR build anyway.

What is your favourite Fallout game?
poal.me/jcmvxb

its much more easier to see a fallout sidegame made by MCA himself and Tim cain than anything made by Obsidian, atleast Zenimax and inXile are well with each other nd both can do a Roots fallout game in terms of lore on par with 1

I don't see an option for Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.

I like 1 2 NV 3 and 4 all about the same though. didn't play any of the others

we do not speak of such things.

Is there a mod for Sexout that restores hardcore hunger and thirst status after oral sex?
I want to role-play as a Daughter of Ares robo slut for survival.

/fog/ being so obsessed with shitting on others for have poor quality screenshots yet they play ugly potato game like New Vegas religiously yeah okkkk

>not building an arena and forcing him to fight a deathbot automatron

>nv is potato ugly

i still play fo4 but nigga please, NV can be oblivion levels of fully modded beautiful if the community wants it

mainly now that dragbody is ripping it

I almost missed your post.
I'll reupload it when I can get on my home PC. Keep an eye on the thread.

>rips
>good

I am ignorant to what that means.. what is ripping?

Is that screen shot supposed to impress me?

How valuable are armor/gun modding skills do you think to a typical "stealth archer" build?

Also is there a way to share google docs anonymously?

I'm not the guy that posted it, but yes it looks pretty good considering that new vegas's engine is prehistoric.

What mod are you using for Cass to get that ponytail?

acknowledge me

just post it and nicely ask everyone to not go to it

Dragbody is porting some shit from Fo4 to NV/Fo3 like the Power armors and now Nick Valentine

Onyx ENB+SweetFX, the only good ENB for NV that isn't a pile of shit

Juryrigged A Better Cass with Nuska/Drumber's mod

unfortunately i lost most of my NV folder and i didn't had the patience to start all over again a year ago

Looks like carved potato ass in mute grey filter

Fallout 4 needs a freeplay faction mod like STALKER: CoC

r8

get that shit back to /v/ where you belong

you faggots are always trying to incite shitposting wars between fo4 and NV, you faggots are worse than Syndicate workers and tumblr lefitsts

Wow, how does the dragbody manage to bring it backwards? do they lower the polygon count or does it just pop right in

>literally worse than Hitler.

it just werks

Ah, the old passive-aggressive flaming to incite the Bethesdrones and Obsidiots. How I missed thee.

2/10

If you are going to post about Fallout having the ability to 'still look modern' please don't include those rock abominations as an example.

Textures over time has great rock textures, use those please.

this is a screenshot from the back ass of 2 years ago

i even re installed NV+TTW but wheres the fucking new /fog/ guide to that

most of my mods are lost due to the console bitching and modders being banned on nexus

In Fact, i think its time for a better /fog/ guide for NV/TTW, Squiggums one for Oblivion is balls deep great and organized

>pastebin.com/75fzM5te

>updated a week ago
gotta respect that sort of dedication

I always think about making my own modding guides for /fog/.

I have a bunch of personal guides for myself but if i were to share them it wouldn't be too useful since they're messy lists that would only be useful for me and a lot of the guides I've seen go into detail with the mods while mine are made for me so I already have the mental thought that I know how to install the mods, make my own patches, and can read mod descriptions in case of special instructions.

>wrapping bandages around the robot's face

But why?

and thanks to this guide i can still play oblivion without humiliating myself and my sanity by visiting the /v/ infested /tesg/

/fog/ needs a new guide, Fo4 is straight forward, but NV/TTW has a lot of useless shit like WMX, PN and etc.

something straightforward as squiggums would be great

NOT WORKSAFE!

Is this the best one for making the pipboy animations vault girl instead of vault boy or is there one I'm missing.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18669/?

I guess I could share one of my guides I made for a friend. It's pretty stripped down and contains only the essentials for a straight forward and as close to vanilla experience.

The problem would be if I should include a difficulty mod into the list. I usually tell my friends to use vicious wastes, but that's not going to be a universally enjoyed rebalance but I can't recommend the overly done project Nevada or vanilla.

>male Ares

...where can I get this?

this is a 16 year old

yeah
so stop dressing her like that

You're a 16 year old.

The player?

I can eventually make a NV guide that would pretty much be in the same vein as the squiggums guide, but I've only modded TTW once so if I even were to make a guide I can't guarantee it'll be as comprehensive or as straight to the point. Would be a complicated mess since I'd have to make a guide that either focusses on modding the two games with New Vegas's 137 mod limit or a guide that is strictly made for playing Fallout 3 only in TTW. Either way it would be a struggle and at best I'd be able to make a rough draft for others to fill in.

but isn't that what highschool girls wear these days?

Yo Swanson's got some fucked up teefs.

we can be better than them

This super mutant was in T pose and then I killed it and this happened, What the FUCK

Would this sub design even work?

not interested talking about realism in a game w/ flying boats and robots.

T3 body? Always hated how that one has linebacker shoulders yet still being a chicken-legged string bean.
Probably Amata during the tutorial segment set in High School.

I don't think so, but you'd have to comb through LL to make sure, because I think with the SO framework that is definitely possible.

So it's been a few years since I've touched FNV or F3. I just got back into F4 and i'm like 30 hours in my current playthrough and things are starting to get a little repetitive. I was taking everything slow, reading every terminal (since that's basically the only place where any lore/story is in f4) and I'm starting to get a little tired of it. See myself rushing through dungeons and shit more. Still haven't played any of the DLC so I suppose it's time to do that.

Anyways, main question is if it's worth trying out TTW after I get tired of F4? Or should I just play through F3 and FNV separately? Is going back hard after playing with fallout 4's nice combat system?

I tried going back to NV recently, but I couldn't get into it again due to the older combat system. It handles like such ass. It's unfortunate, 3 and NV are two of my favourite games.

fuck that sucks. Was thinking about project nevada but that looks like it'll feel even more janky and half-assed when compared to F4.

Havent visited the general since around the new year. Is FO4SE still not out?

its out, but there aren't many mods that utilize it. Only real major mods we've had has been sim settlements.

>"SUPER MUTANT FIND 'GOD'."
>"HE DEAD."
>"HE BEEN DEAD A LONG TIME."

Cait's always so messy~

It's a full time job keeping her room at the Castle clean!

How do you guys spend hundreds of hours in these games? I always get bored after like 50 hours or so.

Not everyone enjoys these games, and that's okay.

People have different tastes.

>preston wants me to do more Minutemen Quests
>'defend greentop nursery'
>go there
>it's a crab i tamed from Beast Master asking for help
>i can't accept the mission in any way because i can't talk to it like a normal settler
fuck i do now

I enjoy them, I just have a hard time putting 500+ hours in them. Really curious how people play them that gives them enough content to do that.

>doing radiant quests
>ever

Mostly through:
Mods, distinct playthroughs, etc.

i got companions that get boners and lady boners over this shit, like hell im wasting all my jet just so Hancock will give me his perk

I do radiant quests when they give me locations I haven't discovered yet. Is that bad?

>lady boner

>>/reddit/

Blunderbuss mod when?

fuck me my cover's blown

kek

>Shotgun
>Wildly inaccurate
>Ammo is simply any scrap metal / glass you can shove into the barrel, oh and 2 cups worth of gunpowder
>Need a stick to cram the powder in
>60 second long reload time

Can some people share their FO4 mod list? I wanna get ideas on what to use for my playthrough