New Benzo dropped today. Will you be buying one, Veeky Forums truckfags?

New Benzo dropped today. Will you be buying one, Veeky Forums truckfags?

That's a sweet custom tacoma mod

im no truck expert but im pretty sure thats a toyota

I just want a pre 2016 c63 amg

>buying german

hmm no thanks

I'll be sticking to an Italian thoroughbred

>fuck it again tony

Nice Colorado Senpai! Is it the denali? Kawaii~~~ughhh!

>Mitsubishi truck
>Fiat depreciation
>I can't buy a decent 2 year old light pickup for essentially half off
feels bad man

Even a fucking RAM looks better than that shit.

>a fucking fiat

whats with europe and rebadged japanese trucks

can euros even compete?

when will Nissan update its Frontier?

once they do I'm buying, because currently it's a fucking fossil.

literally better than hilux

I'll wait for the second-gen for them to get things sorted out.

Until then, I'll continue buying American (and Toyota) for my pick-'em-up truck needs.

What the hell am I looking at?

lol no

Better luxury shitbarge maybe, but not a better work vehicle. It's the Denali Big Horn King Ranch of non-American trucks.

enjoy rollover

A fresh, new Italian take on the pickup truck. It has the potential to revolutionize truck design with its sleek sophisticated lines which could only come from Europe.

Fiat have been producing some pretty stunning new trucks recently.

no one is biting.

stop, reevaluate your life.

literally kys

Keep shilling for Ford and GM, good goyim

>paying extra for literally just a badge
how would you get a not-hilux serviced at a VW stealership, anyway? would they turn you down?

looks like a shitty honda ridgeline

Why the fuck would a VW service turn down a VW?

because it's not a VW in anything but name only

Not that hard if you take into account how hilariously bad the hilux failed the moose test, and still is awful

WRONG. Unlike a ton of other truck rebadges, the Amarok is actually a VW and only a VW.

The Mercedes is a Nissan is a Renault, the Fiat is a Mitsubishi, the Chevy is an Isuzu, the Ford is a Mazda, but the Toyota is only a Toyota and the VW is only a VW.

>Better luxury shitbarge maybe, but not a better work vehicle
but no euro buys a burger style pick up truck for work anyways
pick ups are to show off to all the soccer moms in your suburb what a manly man you are
for work you'd buy pic related

okay, so where would yo go to service your not-Fiat truck?

That's a Dodge Sprinter with a flatbed

>mfw mercedes are now copying Dodge vans
>yuropoors have sunk this fucking low

Foresters and farmers sometimes do. The forester in my district drives a Lada because depending on the region they're underpaid poorfags, but the point stands.

The Dodge/Freightliner Sprinter was literally a rebadged Mercedes during DaimlerChrysler. Once they switched to a Fiat partnership it became a rebadged Fiat. Shitty 30 years old burgervan designs are nearing extinction thanks to superior eurovans. Only Chevy still offer theirs, but only because GM don't have a eurovan to rebadge.

you have been baited, buddy

What truck are you actually talking about now? The Toyota? The VW? The Mitsubishi? Any truck that's not a Fiat?

>GM don't have a eurovan to rebadge.

Opel/Vauxhall Vivaro

The Lincoln "Luxury pickup" was just a f150 so I don't see what the problem is here

>the Fiat is a Mitsubishi

so do I go to a fucking Mitsu or Fiat dealership to fix the Mitsubishi-Fiat truck?

The Opel Vivaro is a rebadged Renault Trafic. The whole rebadging circus continues with vans.

It was a failure though. people just stuck with the regular F150.

Either one, but there MAY POTENTIALLY be a bureaucratic issue with warranty coverage if you get cross-brand services done. But in general if the brand offers a model, its dealerships are also equipped to work on it.

Personally I drive an older Lexus and I get it serviced at a Toyota dealer, they said it's not a problem once the warranty is off.

Ironically when they discontinued the Lincoln and started offering similarly retarded luxotrucks as F150 trims (King Ranch and Unlimited) they soon sold like hotcakes.

That benz is the new frontier. It's been rebadged is all.

The dodge is actually a Mercedes, and when they introduced it into the NA market they required any dodge dealer that sold them to purchase over 10K in equipment to service them, that only worked on the Sprinter.

w-what

>tfw no VW Taro

>americans are this stupid

Truth hurts faggot

Its because Fiat picked up Dodge Ram line

Why do yurps like trucks that look like mini vans?

I was going to replace my 2013 C-Class with one of these because a ute would be handy. But that front end looks far FAR worse than what the concept looked like. So at the moment probably not.

>that front end looks far FAR worse than what the concept looked like.

Shit taste. Production Ver. Ka is an improvement.

good lord thats ugly, why couldn't they just use g wagon styling

The Fullback is a rebadged Mitsubishi.

Why do burgers like trucks that look like penis extensions?

"If we look at history, we can easily see that luxury versions of pickup trucks have been sales failures. The Lincoln Blackrock, failure. The Cadillac Escalade EXT, failure. They all lost money."

"But what if we don't make a luxury VERSION. We just make a luxury truck? Checkmate historyfag."

This will lose money. People interested in luxury will buy cars and SUVs. People interested in trucks will buy the usual lot of trucks. This will see two production years max before the accounting team fixes the cash hemorrhage. Upshot- they'll likely depreciate slower than usual MBs cuz supply will be lowish

Hard to lose money on a Nissan with a new bumper and dashboard, even if it does turn out to be a failure.

>open bed money wagon
not a chance in hell

>he doesn't know they fixed it literally a month later

yep
don't ever forget it, and keep it in mind every time you discuss something with them

>Buying German
>The dudes who caused two world wards and the immigration crysis in Europe
>Not buying Italian
>Influenced by Greeks
>Builders of civilization and modern thought
HEIL EVROPA

lol go back to /pol/

4c tacoma master race reporting

>I-If I say this in every single thread maybe he'll actually do it

>The X-Class will be based on the platform of the current NP300 Navara and will be built in the same plants such as Alaskan in Spain (Barcelona) and in Argentina (Cordoba)

>Inferior Plants in Alaskan and Cordoba
>limited, inflexible process
>limited items available

These are why X-class will not look like that concept. It will suffer badly cuz it is not true Mercedes Benz.

However, Benz is smart enough not to bring it to US.