>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-sold-through-80-of-its-initial-shipment-in-japan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tharja a best and canon

Azura a shit.

I love Kliff!

Tharja is horrible abusive shit and not canon

so, this is the power of armor

She's canon with the Candyman

>Tharja and Kellam

>Even after her return to Plegia, Tharja kept an unhealthy obsession with Avatar that led her to vanish for weeks or months at a time. Her husband's name has been lost to history.

Most depressing character ending of all time?

I FUCKING HATE YOU ALM YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT GOD DAMNIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone post the bonus heroes for next season so I know what units to put on defense.

Tharja is just trash.

Kellam has a shit ending with everyone because he's le invisible forgettable man

What would it take for you to be Veronica's friend?

So now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict, /feg/?

Did Echoes save Fire Emblem?

Does this series have a chance again?

But it's even worse with Tharja actively leaving him repeatedly for the MU

Calm down Berkut

The final hour is upon us, /feg/.

How many (you)s did you accrue?

Wait after NA release.

Zero

>He runs two Thundercocks

I'm jealous.

I'm at chapter 8 of maniac PoR and IKe is already at level 15
He's overlevelled, right?

So many that the one's from earlier this past week don't show anymore.

>tfw kinda want to save for a Leo but would probably just roll a Henry always
Hector, or try for Linde/Snacki?

I'm feeling pretty good about Echoes' localization since we have based 8-4 on the job. Treehouse would have been a disaster for overseas sales. If Nintendo is smart, they won't let them touch another Fire Emblem again. That'd make for terrible PR.

Being -4 on a stat just because you got really unlucky instead of -3 has got to go.

Tharja demonstrates everything wrong with the waifu-child system. She doesn't actually love anyone except Robin. But if the player doesn't want to waifu her they'd miss out on Noire. So to fix this they had to half-ass a bunch of dumb loveless pairings that read like a cuck fantasy.

Cordelia has the same problem since she is always in love with Chrom. But she's actually worse because she can't even marry him.

Yeah, I'm glad Memehouse had nothing to do with Echoes.

She has to join my army so I can use her for cockfights.

fire emblem is already saved you retard

why is /feg/ so stupid lately holy shit.

Holy shit!

Most bosses in Fire Emblem are easy since you can gang up on them and many of them don't move.

Maniac is pretty much the Titania and Ike show

>implying Treehouse didn't purposefully let 8-4 do Echoes so when Echoes doesn't sell well, they can blame 8-4 and be in charge of Fire Emblem Switch's localization, which is almost positive to sell gangbusters since it's on the Switch.

Was it ever not stupid?

>tfw you got up to a 7% 5* appearance rate due to your shit luck
>begin to despair of ever getting one of the featured heroes-- already missed out on Ike and Soren
>pull a +ATK -DEF Ryouma and a +ATK -RES Tacomeme on the same pull

There is a god

Yo Ike wouldn't be mad if I accidentaly fucked his sister would he?

well, it's dumber than normal these days

Uh, having girls who love a laundry list of other characters would be what would fuel cuck fantasies. Why do you think there's so many cuck memes for Awakening and especially Fates, whereas you never hear about them in games like Rune Factory?

How was Fire Emblem saved? We haven't had a good game in over a decade, and now the most relevant title is a mobage.

/feg/ shits on this artist but goddamn can he draw some juicy thighs.

Azura, Hector and someone to feed him Vantage. I'd call that a good pull.

Echoes is already selling well in Japan

muh awakening
muh waifufaggotry saved FE

The only problem with the artist is that they drew Lachesis. Don't listen to "moeshit" spouting redditors.

Hey, out of curiosity, what are some good skills my 5* Jeorge could use?

I'm never going to bench him, because he was the first 5* I promoted, but he needs some skills in his A slot / utility slot

Knock yourself out Boyd

Awakening saved the franchise from getting the axe. Whether you like the game or not is irrelevant.

One.
I'm okay with it, though. Defenses are comically hard to get, so I usually take my 2-3 and run with it.

it sure is more popular than it ever was

basically this

Boyd please.

-Def / +Spd Taco with Vantage 3 and Draw Back

Yes or no?

I'm thinking of sticking him on a dense team with Azura, Klein, and Nowi.

>like the game
It's bad, that's the problem. You plugging your ears up and screaming SAVED THE FRANCHISE won't change that. You can call it a walking corpse if you want to cling onto your shitty meme that badly, but it is no way alive.

Oh, well then
At least Boyd and Oscar are growing well

Fire Emblem was more popular around FE3/4

Kek. Hell no. Echoes is shit.

In Japan*

(lol

>this retard again
You got btfo last thread already

Just like Radiant Dawn sold great on the Nintendo Wii

That map was fun as shit. Literally git gud.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? Thought not.

First roll of the Hero Fest banner.

PLACE YOUR BETS

FE Switch is in a very different position than RD was.

come on, don't delude yourself.

nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-sold-through-80-of-its-initial-shipment-in-japan/

Severa and Gerome are low-key canon

Severcucks will deny this

The grandfather of Awakening is the last thing that's going to save the series.

>Megaquake's inconsistent damage
>Fortify up the ass all around
>Dread Fighters broken speed
>Fun

Kek.

Do you understand how popular FE3 was?

Reminder that Japan views FE3 as the Super Mario World/Yoshi's Island/Donkey Kong Country/Super Metroid/A Link to the Past/Kirby Super Star of the series, literally the pinnacle "it doesnt get better than this baybee" it'sa mastahpiece classic tier.

you notice how all of those are SNES titles? fuckin great era lemme tell you lads

Donnel the pussy slayer
Wrys
Hinata
Taco

>waaa it's too hard
(lol

2 healers
Shanna
Stahl

FE3 is still the highest-selling FE in Japan AKA the only market that matters when it comes to FE stuff by a large margin

700k copies worldwide sure as hell aren't more than 1M just here in the west man. Come on.

FE4 remake with a MU when?

And compared to Fates and Awakening? It's pathetic. Completely flopped.

So what you redditors are saying is that the west ruined FE?

Decided to drop some money on this banner cause I make bad choices. Didn't get Ryoma or Hector but I got this girl, Nino, Camilla, Cecilia, Roy, Eliwood and Vantage and memebow fodder.

I'm having Hector inherit Pivot from Marth. Which of his skills should I also inherit at level 2 "just in case"? Escape Route, or Spur Speed?

>80% of it's stock
did you read that part? IS didn't intend it to sell super well. It's filler.

Fuck off. I give up.

Donnel, Lonqu, Clarine, Gaius

You're moving goalposts now. The point is that FE now (world wide known) is more popular than it was then (niche Japan only)

>a remake didn't sell as much as a new game in the series
Durr, you think?

Nigga I played Conquest. None of the maps in Echoes are hard from what I've experienced. Only boring/tedious to annoying.

+1 ATK
or
+3 Hp ?

>10-15 damge with can be mitigated by Saints, Sages and rings.
>Enemies shouldn't smart with their heals
>Enemies shouldn't be a challenge
Just end you yourself

Good, fuck off and go shit up another franchise.

>dancing doesn't give exp in Heroes
ree

Just because someone buys something doesn't mean they liked it in the end. The sales of Gaiden can't be trusted because now with Echoes Japan knows exactly what they're in for. They can't be thrown for a loop like they were when Gaiden was released. Sales alone do not dictate quality or even if people liked the game in the end. There are other factors to consider here. This is not a black or white situation. Sales only mean people were interested.

Never reply to a Telliushill, they are a lost cause.

I don't think user is saying that it's hard, look at his fielded party.

It's not a bad roll, but it's not good either.

80% is a failure. Look at the switch - it's BARELY a success, minutes away from being a flop, and it's sold >100% of its stock with constant shortages.

So yes, by any Nintendo metric it's a complete failure. Prepare for Awakening part 3, lads.

>implying you aren't a Telliushitter yourself falseflagging

You know you can literally crash a guy's wedding and cuck him in Rune Factory, right?

why do we have to falseflag every post user

come on, don't do that
I like all the games and I just wanna talk about it. why do you guys keep dividing yourselves

fucking faggots

Fantastic inheritance fodder + tittyninja.

Never. IS should never ever remake another game. They always fuck something up that should've obviously been fixed.